All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 10'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for yumi to get railed by the dean. Hopefully this break isn't as long as the last. Great job!

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Yumi Yummy!

Each Chapter Is Just As Exciting As Every Other! Not So Patiently Waiting For The Next! LOL!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for you comments, glad you like the story. I'll try not to leave so long for the next part. I just realised that the parts where I had written *cough* in the dialogue have been stripped out. Hope it didnt make it too hard to read, I think I'll resubmit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would LOVE for you to go more into detail about her nipples, perhaps a whole story :)

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Milk it

I had actually planned on that, maybe not a whole chapter but it will definitely feature in the next one.

truewarriortruewarriorover 8 years ago
Breaking point

I really want to see what Yumi would do if she was pushed too far. I really think that would be a plot point to explore pretty soon.

truewarriortruewarriorover 8 years ago
Continue?

Will you continue writing or have you finished?

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Got a few more planned just looking for the path forward...

Hey Truewarrior,

I am writing it but I'm a little stuck for time and a bit stuck in the story. Trying to find the natural next progression and other things to happen in between now and the auction. I'm only about 2,500 words in. She's being used to demonstrate thermometers. If you have any ideas or want a preview let me know.

Cheers

truewarriortruewarriorover 8 years ago
Thanks for the update

Just wanted to be updated. These kind of stories are not my specialty so I'll leave that up to you.

assnlgslvrassnlgslvrover 8 years ago

hi love to read your story.

i just find it few weeks ago. and it cant get out of my mind. love your writing :)

does the next chapter gonna released soon?

i might gonna try to develop ideas for you if you need it (i saw below comment that you's stuck in 2500 words)

thx :)

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Submitted

Next one is submitted, should be online in 72 hours ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
334 Followers
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...