The Colonel's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane smiled. "And if you had known?"

He set his sandwich back on the plate and straightened. "I um... don't know. I wouldn't want Jack to get the wrong idea. I'd like to think I'd be respectful, but umm..." He cleared his throat, as his eyes devoured her. "Do you... do you do this often?"

She smiled and stretched languorously. "Often enough. What's the point of living a half mile from your nearest neighbor if you can't walk around in the buff every now and again? And as for Jack, I wouldn't worry about it, he's not the jealous type. But you might catch him out here too, so keep your eyes," she lowered her sunglasses to look at him seductively, "Open."

That evening he showered in the guest bathroom before he left for the weekend. He couldn't get the image of her gorgeous body out of his mind. All he could think of was being face-first between her legs. He grew so aroused that he masturbated vigorously until he came with a breathless groan on the new tile floor. As he leaned against the wall recovering, he looked through the glass enclosure to see that the previously closed bathroom door was open about four inches. He was very glad to go home that evening.

-------------

He continued to get to know Jack and Diane over the next week. She was an avid horseback rider, spending many hours out with her two appaloosas. The housing market was in tatters at the time and home sales had been slow. Jack had been head-hunted the moment he left the service and was hired by an aviation company in town to be a liaison between the company and the Department of Defense and to provide advice for their design teams. This job is what brought them to the Wichita area. His experience in actual combat with attack helicopters made his insight invaluable throughout the entire process. His ridiculous corporate salary and military pension were funding the work on the house. He also enjoyed spending time on his own private shooting range that he'd constructed at the back of the property. There wasn't much of a social life outside the home that he could see. Between their careers and the work on the house, perhaps there hadn't been much time yet, Henry supposed.

On Wednesday afternoon, Diane returned from shopping in town as Henry was finishing for the day. She wore a pair of yoga pants and sneakers with a loose casual blouse with a deep V-neck. Her hair was put up in a messy bun.

"Can you help me with these bags?" she called over to him from her car. Henry set down his broom and walked over.

She smiled, stepped up to him, and began wiping sawdust from his shirt. "You are always such a mess."

He chuckled. "Occupational hazard, I'm afraid." He grew a little uneasy with her admiring gaze.

"Where's Jack?" she asked.

"He was on the phone with someone named Colleen planning his trip for this weekend for a while and then grabbed his gun case and headed for the range." To prove the point, the sound of gunshots began in the distance.

The two of them grabbed the bags and headed into the house. They set the bags down on the counter and just as naturally as can be, both began going through the bags, getting the refrigerated items out to be put away first. They bumped into each other in front of the refrigerator.

Holding a container of sour cream in her hand, she looked up into Henry's eyes and they both froze. Henry stopped, alarms going off in his brain. But he didn't step back. He was transfixed by her startling blue eyes and the soft look on her face. His hands trembled.

She set the sour cream down on the counter and then set her palms on his chest. "I like you," she whispered. Then her arms stole slowly around his neck and pulled him down to her. Again, though every instinct told him to step away, he didn't. His brain was screaming at him. DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT! Until their lips met.

The kiss was electric. His arms slipped around her waist and pulled her body into his, gently but firmly. She moaned softly into his mouth as the kiss turned feverish and passionate. Their hands roamed over each other with Henry's hands finding her firm ass. When they broke the kiss, they were both breathless.

Henry gasped, their faces nearly touching. "This is crazy. There is an extremely large and highly trained man out there, shooting guns for fun. This should not be happening." But all he could see was her face, her lips. The feminine scent of her was intoxicating. She kissed him again, briefly, then she looked him in the eye again.

"He knows," she whispered. Diane smiled, stepped back, and put the sour cream into the refrigerator, before turning back to the grocery bags.

"Umm... come again?" Henry asked, mystified.

She turned to him with a sly smile, a hand on her cocked hip. "He knows, silly. We opened our marriage years ago, after his first deployment in Desert Storm."

She waited patiently as the idea sank into Henry's brain. She approached him again, running her hand down his bare arm. "We don't sleep around or anything, but we've both had lovers over the years. I never could have gotten through five combat deployments through two wars without someone to hold me." She smiled at him. "Do you like me?"

Henry bit his bottom lip and nodded slowly, maintaining the eye contact that seemed to sap all his self-control.

"Do you want to kiss me again?" she whispered seductively.

Henry trembled again, overcome with desire for this effervescent woman. "Oh God, yes."

Their bodies met again, and Henry lost himself in the experience in ways he'd never known before. Her arms were strong around him and he felt her desire for him. He pulled her into him, and her leg wrapped around his as he supported her full weight. They broke the kiss and stood with their foreheads together, catching their breath.

"Would... you like to stay for dinner Friday night after Jack leaves for White Sands?" she asked breathlessly.

He looked into her blue eyes and nodded.

She smiled and hugged him, kissing his neck. "It's a date."

------------

That night was pure torture as he lay on the sofa. His mind was a whirling kaleidoscope of her naked body and his desire for her. He did not sleep well.

He began work early the next day. Diane and Jack ate at the kitchen table, both glued to their laptops.

Around 9 a.m. Jack retreated to his upstairs office. Diane wandered out to the carriage porch where Henry was cutting some crown moulding on the miter saw. When he finished his cut and shut off the saw, she approached him and kissed him firmly.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow," she said with a smile.

Henry's nerves had gotten the best of him again and he glanced at the door. "You're really not concerned if he sees us?"

Diane sighed. "No. He knew when he hired you that I was interested in you." She stepped back. "Listen, I haven't had a boyfriend since we moved here two years ago."

Henry's face turned serious. "Boyfriend? Is that what you're looking for?"

Diane looked at him coyly and nodded. "Uh-huh. He has his girlfriend, Colleen, when he travels for work." She gave him a cute questioning look. "Why shouldn't I have fun when he's traveling, if he is?"

"Colleen is his...?" Henry paused to process the information. "I thought she was some sort of administrative assistant."

She stepped in close again. "This is going to be such a treat for me. In the past, I had to hire a sitter for the kids and go meet my boyfriend somewhere remote. Very necessary in a military town. It was a huge hassle." She kissed him tenderly. "Now the kids are off at college, and I get to have my fun right here at home." She shivered in delight with a bright smile.

That smile made him feel good. It had been a while since anyone had smiled at him like that. Henry had a poor history with women. He seemed to be a magnet for the wrong sort. At thirty years old, he'd had two rather nasty and toxic relationships that made him leery of putting himself out there again. This... situation could be interesting he thought. The benefits of dating, without any long-term expectations beyond... more dating. Unconventional? Certainly. "But, God, look at her," he thought. She was gorgeous and flirty and so well put together in every way.

She got serious for a moment, "But I need you to understand something, Jack is my husband and I love him completely. Be respectful of that and him, and we will all get along fine."

The whole idea was wild, and she could tell he was struggling with it. As it turns out, more kisses help with that.

That night, Henry awoke to a thudding sound. He rose from the couch, thinking a high wind, which was common out here on the plains, was blowing a chair around on the porch, but it was a still night. It wasn't until he heard a high feminine wail coming from upstairs, did he figure it out. Henry covered his face with both hands and shook his head as the cries of passion grew louder and the thumping noise more insistent. It was a long night.

-----------

Diane and Jack came down the stairs just after dawn. When she saw Henry asleep on the sofa, she elbowed her husband and pointed. Jack looked and stifled a chuckle. "I think we owe someone an apology," he whispered.

She smiled. "I'll make it up to him." Jack smiled back and they both turned into the kitchen, leaving the young man sleeping, still wearing the earplugs he wore when using the power tools.

----------

Just before lunch the three of them stood in the master bedroom. Henry had added moulding, floor and ceiling, door and window frames, and windowsills and painted or stained each. A handmade built-in bookcase in the corner was a marvel of workmanship and the centerpiece of the room. Henry had just finished it. The smell of drying paint filled the room. Jack looked very pleased.

"Amazing work Henry. I see why Diane has such faith in you," he said, examining the corner joint on a doorframe. "I can just barely see the joint between the two pieces. Very impressive joinery." Diane was just beaming.

"I'm glad you like it, Jack. I'll start in your office today."

Jack clapped him on his shoulder. "I can't wait to see it." He turned to his wife, "I'm gonna head out to the airport, babe."

Diane kissed him deeply. "Say hi to Colleen for me. I hope her mother is doing better."

"Will do hun." He turned and looked at Henry. "Hey, Henry if you want to chill at the house this weekend and keep Diane company, I'm cool with that. Maybe get some sun. I'll see you both on Wednesday."

The big man turned and left the room leaving Henry speechless. Jack knew he'd seen Diane naked. The comment about getting some sun made that obvious.

Diane followed her husband downstairs, to the side door. He turned for a kiss and threw her a wink. "Have fun."

She smiled slyly at her husband, "I certainly plan to."

He laughed. "Not during his working hours. No fooling around on the clock."

Diane kissed him and gave him a cute little pout.

-----------

Henry's whole body vibrated like a struck tuning fork for the rest of the day. She came in to see him around 3 p.m. "You don't perhaps have any nice clothes here, do you? For our at-home date tonight?"

The thought had never occurred to him. "I'm sorry no. I have work clothes and chilling-out clothes."

She shrugged. "Okay then. Shower and chilling-out clothes. We'll make it a casual date." They both smiled. Henry still wasn't sure what he was getting into, but he couldn't wait to find out.

-----------

Henry padded barefoot and freshly showered into the kitchen. He'd done a lot of thinking today. Part of him was ready to grab his keys and head home. Diane was pecking at her laptop while standing at the island counter. He could hear her painted nails on the keyboard. She also looked freshly showered and wore a lovely short sundress that fit her very nicely, revealing her fabulous legs that were enhanced nicely by the wedge-heeled sandals she wore.

It was at that moment that he made up his mind. Listening to the primal, animal part of his brain probably wasn't the smartest thing he'd ever done, and God knew it had gotten him in trouble before. But this situation was unique, and the woman was... oh God, the woman.

He took another couple of steps, and she heard his footsteps on the cool tile. She looked up and gave him that bright smile that always sent his heart racing. "You're done already?"

He smiled back. "I started early the last couple of days. I hit forty hours around 3:30. Is that okay?"

They met at the counter. "Of course, I just haven't started cooking yet, silly. I'm going to grill some nice steaks with a salad. Are you hungry?"

He set his hands on her hips. "Yes. But not for food." He peered intently into her eyes so there could be no question of his intent.

She did a quick double-take. "Oh?... Oh." Then she smiled seductively and wrapped her hands around his neck. "So, what would you be in the mood for?"

Henry lifted her by her waist and set her butt down on the island counter. His voice deepened as he replied. "You." He grinned wolfishly at her, and she shivered. "Every bit of you." He slid his hands up the outside of her thighs and she lifted her butt off the counter so he could slide her dress up to her waist.

Diane tipped her head back and closed her eyes in anticipation. "Oh Henry, yes please." She lifted her dress to reveal her panty-less pussy. She straightened and lifted her dress over her head, revealing her beautiful round breasts. Her nipples were pink and inviting and beginning to harden, standing tall beneath his gaze.

She wrapped her arms around his neck again and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. His kisses were hot and moved down to her jaw and then her neck and shoulders. She pulled his body in hard.

Henry's eyes met hers again. "Is this what you want from me?" He whispered breathlessly.

Her eyes conveyed everything. "Yes."

With a serious look, he continued. "I want to hear you say it."

Diane collapsed in his arms a bit and her voice fell to an intimate whisper. "I want you to have fun with me. I want you to fuck me until I'm an exhausted mess. Until my knees are weak and my entire body shakes. Can you do that for me?"

He grinned wolfishly at her again. "It would be my pleasure." His mouth fell to her breasts, and he began to devour them with his lips and tongue. She moaned softly into his ear pulling his head into her. Her nipples were so responsive to his touch. He sucked them into his mouth and played with them with his agile tongue.

"Harder baby,' she whispered. "I love nipple play."

Henry closed his eyes and let his mouth do its work. She moaned enthusiastically. After several minutes, he began to kiss his way lower. When his lips settled on the tiny little triangle of blonde hair, she lifted her legs, set them over his shoulders, and settled back on her elbows. Henry felt her tremble when he first licked her open slit. It was warm and sticky and inviting. The taste of her was musky and sharp and he enjoyed it. After several licks in and around her generous fleshy pussy lips, he settled back and began nipping and sucking at the oh-so-tender skin on the inside of her thighs. He watched the slickness ooze from her as he did so, and her breathing became ragged and uneven.

He slid his hands back up her thighs until he slowly slid his right middle finger inside her slippery pussy. Diane's whole body quivered as he did so, and she moaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck that feels good. That's it, baby,... ugh... take your time. I love it," she said breathlessly. After several slow strokes, he slid his finger out and sucked it deeply into his mouth. He closed his eyes and smiled warmly. "Mmm."

Finally, he wrapped his hands under her thighs and licked deep into her pussy, pushing his nose hard into her clitoris. Diane moaned deeply and abandoned her elbows, lying flat across the counter with her legs over his shoulders. Time slowed to a crawl as he slid his tongue in and out of her slippery cunt. Finally, he worked his way up to her clit and began lightly licking around it.

Her panting increased until his fingers slid into her again, turning her moans into wails of ecstasy. "Haaaaaah! Haaaaaaah! Oh fuck! Oh fuck." She took a deep breath and swallowed. "Oh, don't stop. Don't you stop!"

Henry smiled and spun his fingers to push downward toward her perineum, stretching her pussy open.

"Hooo shit! Oh, my fucking God. That is... ugh!" She wailed.

When Henry spun his fingers again to find the spongy little area of her G-spot, she came instantly. Her whole lower body clenched, and her thighs locked around his head. Her eyes closed and she convulsed on the counter, with her legs locked out, and screamed from the pleasure he was giving her. She rode the waves of her orgasm for over a minute before releasing and pushing him gently back with her foot. She pushed his hands away as she struggled down from the counter.

On her feet, she kicked off her heels before she took his hand and quickly led him into the living room. Falling heavily onto her back on the sectional couch, she looked at him imploringly.

"Put it in me. I'm on fire, I need to feel it in me." She said, her eyes wide.

Henry removed his shirt and shorts. Her eyes were glued to his engorged cock, with a wild smile on her face. He lifted her legs and spread them wide holding her feet. He positioned his cock between her pussy lips and held it there, feeling her wetness on the bottom of his cock. He slid it slowly between her pussy lips, grinding his cockhead over her clit.

Diane reached down and pushed his cockhead onto her clit and moaned wantonly. "Henry, please! Please put it in. I've been so horny all day."

Henry smiled. "Me too. Hearing you fuck last night drove me wild." And then he slid his cock slowly into her waiting pussy. When he was sheathed fully in her, she wailed as his cockhead butted gently against her cervix. "I know, I did it... ugh... on purpose. I wanted you to hear."

Henry slid out and hammered hard into her with a violent slap of flesh. "You did it to make me wild for you." It was not a question.

The wanton expression on her face was strained. "Yes. Oh yes, and I'm not sorry." Henry began to fuck her enthusiastically, their bodies making wet syrupy sounds as he slid in and out of her cunt. She opened her arms and welcomed him down to her. He leaned down and they kissed wildly, as she wrapped her arms and legs around his thrusting body. She bit into the meat of his shoulder, whimpering deep in her throat.

"I'm not sorry, I'm not sorry, I'M NOT.........HAAAAAAHH!" She screamed as she came once again. Henry fucked into her powerfully, not letting up, not letting her recover. She flailed and flexed her hips to meet his thrusts. After several minutes Henry exploded deep inside her with a bestial roar that made her cry out as well, and he filled her womb with his cum. Afterward, they lay gasping together, with Henry spooned up behind her. She turned her head to see his face.

"It was manipulative and I'm not sorry. I wanted you and here you are. I'm not sorry." She said, but the look on her face said otherwise.

Henry smiled and kissed her. "I'm not sorry either." She sighed and relaxed in his arms. "Good."

-----------

It was nearly dark when they awoke on the sofa. Diane giggled. "Are you ready for some supper now?" She rolled off the sofa onto her knees and turned to lean down and kiss him.

He yawned and smiled. "I could eat, but how about something quick?"

She stood and grinned. "You got it. Why don't you go out onto the deck and start a few logs in the firepit? We'll eat outside."

Henry nodded and got up and walked into the kitchen leaving his clothes on the floor. She watched his lean muscular body, his pale body a harsh contrast to the deep tan on his arms, neck, and face. Another occupational hazard she thought with a smile. She took out her wok and grabbed some shrimp from the fridge.