The Colonel's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

They walked back to the house together silently. Not far from the deck she gently grabbed his sleeve and stopped him.

She looked up into his eyes. "I'm sorry. I was wrong to ask that."

Henry looked down and dug his toe into the dirt. "I have a good job. I own my own home. My truck is paid for. I have a credit score of 745 and a credit card balance of thirty-three dollars." He looked back at her. "One might think that would make me quite a catch for some woman who wants a responsible man, wouldn't you?"

She nodded.

"But I'll tell you, what it has done is make me a target for women who want to take advantage of a guy like me. And it's cost me dearly."

Diane tried to interject. "But I..."

Henry held up his hand. "I don't think you're like those women. I don't." He saw her body relax a bit. "I realize this 'boyfriend-at-home' situation is new to you, but the guy who has sex with you and then throws bales for you is a husband, not a lover. Don't confuse us."

Henry turned and walked into the house. He spent the rest of the day either reading in the library or watching television in the guest room. She let him be.

----------

Monday morning Diane was relieved when Henry exited his room dressed for work. He walked into the kitchen, whirled her around, and kissed her thoroughly. His strong right hand gripped the firm globe of her left butt cheek, squeezing it tightly.

She exhaled forcefully and met his shining eyes. "We're, okay?"

Henry smiled and kissed her again. "Yep." He reached over to the fruit bowl on the counter, snatched an apple and banana, then turned and left the kitchen.

"See you later, gorgeous!" He shouted from the porch door.

-----------

That evening, Diane watched through the open doorway into the guest room. She stood outside her own room silently enjoying the view as the lean man peeled his dusty clothes off and dropped them into the hamper. She hadn't minded the increased laundry if it meant having two gorgeous men in the home. Two. The very idea sent shivers down her spine. Henry glanced over and gave her a sexy smile. He turned, naked, and gave her that "come hither" finger gesture. "Come here, Sugar Mama."

Diane smiled and walked up to him, laying her hands on his muscular chest. Jack was built like a heavyweight fighter, but Henry was like a track athlete. They both made her heart race.

Henry lifted her arms and quickly divested her of her workout shorts and halter top. He took her hand and silently led her into the bathroom and shower stall. She relaxed into his arms as the warm water coursed over their bodies.

------------

The next day was very different. Unless Henry asked her a question, Diane didn't speak to him. When she'd pass by or refresh his drink or bring a piece of fruit, she just gave him a sexy smile. A smile that said, "I'm thinking something naughty." After lunch, she headed out to the barn while he worked. He could see her riding Boris and then Bela out in the pasture.

As the afternoon grew late, Diane came back inside and walked past the office where he was working. Again, the same sexy, "I know a secret" smile. Henry smiled back, knowing the saucy woman had something up her sleeve. He wasn't wrong.

Henry was standing on a short stool an hour later, test-fitting the header board over the door. He was particularly happy with this piece. Rather than corner scrollwork like a lot of old doorframes, he'd incorporated the U.S. Army star symbol. Then the sound of Diane in her heels caught his attention.

His eyes nearly flew out of his skull as she came into view. She walked up to him wearing black lace lingerie. A lacy bustier, panties, and stockings, with a pair of five-inch, strap stiletto heels in black leather. "Holy fuck." He said under his breath, but she was close enough to hear. She smiled seductively.

Her makeup included dark smoky eye shadow and dark red lipstick. Her hair was brushed out nicely but was still damp from the shower. Henry's heart began a tap dance rhythm as she stood before him. The header board slipped from his left hand, and he only just caught it before it could fall from his right.

She enjoyed seeing his reaction. "What time are you knocking off, handsome?" She said, swinging a black velvet drawstring pouch.

He struggled to string some words together as he glanced at the clock. It was 4:45. "I umm... I can stop... any time. I can just start a bit earlier over the rest of the week."

She looked thoughtful for a few seconds and then shook her head. "No. Work until five and then come to me." She looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Not a minute sooner. Do you understand?"

Henry nodded enthusiastically, "Yes."

She winked at him. "Good boy."

She turned and walked down the hall. Henry expected to hear her steps on the staircase and was surprised when he didn't. He poked his head through the doorway to see the door to his guest room standing open about five inches.

He did his best to concentrate on the task at hand and was able to do so until the humming started. A shudder rolled through his body as he realized what had been in that velvet bag. He imagined her spread out on the bed feeding a vibrating toy into her wet pussy. When Diane began to moan, Henry put his tools down and waited for the last agonizing minutes to tick by.

At five on the dot, he gently pushed the bedroom door open. Much as his imagination had shown him, Diane lay on the bed with her legs wide, her calves and feet dangling. The black panties she wore were of the crotchless variety and her glistening pussy made sticky wet sounds as the silver vibrator slid in and out. The sound of it changed intensity as it did so. Henry's heart skipped a beat as their eyes met. He took a step toward her but stopped when she smiled slyly and shook her head.

"You're a very take-charge fella in bed, Henry, and I do enjoy it. But tonight... tonight I'm in charge." Diane's eyes got narrow. "Step back, little boy-toy."

Henry smiled wolfishly and stepped back. "Good boy, you should probably undress while I play," she whispered as she leaned her head back onto the sheets. "I want you to watch." Henry's heart beat wildly as he watched her slide the vibrator into her glistening, slippery pussy. "Doesn't that look just dreamy, lover?" she whispered. The wet sound it made as it slowly slid in and out was tremendously erotic.

Henry's breathing hitched and his mouth opened in awe. "Yes, it's so fucking sexy." She smiled at the compliment. Just then Diane's breathing also hitched for a moment, and she froze, with the vibrator fully sheathed inside her. Henry's eyes watched hungrily as a shudder rolled through her body. She moaned lustfully as her hips flexed. Finally, she opened her eyes and began pushing the vibrator into her pussy with vigor. Her shoulders came off the sheet and her legs lifted into the air.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes." Henry watched her diaphragm contract forcefully as she panted with each thrust into her slick cunt. "This... this is gonna be a... big... one." She wailed. "Henry watch! Henry watch... meeeeee!" She screamed. Her orgasm struck like a thunderclap, and her body convulsed violently, her hands slapped the sheets and clawed into them. Her pussy clamped down on the silver cylinder, holding it deep within her. Henry watched with rapt fascination as she was caught up in a full-body orgasmic experience. Her legs shook and her mouth hung open as she screamed her pleasure.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh, fuck Henry. Oh, hhhaaaaaahhhaaaaaaa!" He watched her back arch and found himself jealous. He was positive that he'd never experienced an orgasm that profound. Finally, she collapsed back and onto the sheets gasping. She grabbed the vibrator swiftly as it began to slide out, turning it off. She sat it next to her as she recovered.

She smiled as she opened her eyes again. Henry stood there gloriously nude, with a diamond-hard erection. She could see pre-cum dripping from his cockhead and loved the sight of it. "Come little toy. I want to feel your breath on my pussy. I'm so sensitive right now. Don't you touch me until I tell you."

Henry was more aroused than he could ever remember being. He crawled onto the bed; his eyes locked on her dripping pussy. It was flushed and red and her cream dripped out copiously. She writhed on the sheets feeling his heavy breath on her wet skin.

"Okay, baby." Henry looked up over her body and their eyes locked. "Lick me. I want to feel your mouth on me. Your tongue inside me. Your mouth is the only thing that can touch me."

Henry exhaled heavily and leaned in to lick her wet slit. He licked heavily from her opening to her clit, like she was melting ice cream. When she began to moan Henry experienced a wild rush of adrenaline and trembled.

"That's it, baby, that's it. Oh, that's so good," she moaned. The world stopped for the two lovers, where giving pleasure and receiving it became the center of their universe. Oblivious to all else. After several minutes, she turned on the vibe again and handed it to him. "Fuck me with it and suck my clit. Make me cum again."

Henry grinned wildly and wet the silver shaft with his tongue, before sliding it slowly inside her pussy. Her wails turned to screams as his lips fastened around her engorged clit and began to suck vigorously. The added feeling of his tongue flicking it back and forth drove all coordinated thought from her pretty head.

"OH FUCK! Oh, Jesus, Henry, that feels... don't stop, oh God, don't ever stop, I'm gonna...!" Henry knew the signs. The moment her hips flexed off the bed he pulled the toy from her pussy and sucked hard on her entire pussy. Diane screamed like a banshee as she squirted his mouth full of her juices. He swallowed just as fast as he could, but it was no use. He gasped as pussy juice coated his mouth and chin and ran onto the sheets. He started to lick her clean, but she elbowed back from him gasping heavily. She collapsed onto the bed.

Henry desperately wanted to touch her but knew he wouldn't be rewarded for doing so. Finally, she rolled over with an exhausted expression. "Sit up there, lover, on the headboard. Stack up the pillows and lay back." She licked her lips as she watched his hard cock move, nearly coated with his pre-cum.

Their eyes met as she crawled up to straddle his lap. "Are you ready, hun?" She purred.

Henry was beside himself with desire. "Can I touch... now?"

She leaned back and nodded. She gasped as Henry's strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her into his chest burying his face between her breasts, breathing in the scent of her sweaty body. He licked the sweat from her flushed tits.

She wrapped her arms around Henry's neck and felt the head of his cock butt up to her slick opening. She merely had to roll her hips a bit and she sank down on his cock, so much thicker than the vibrator. She bit her lower lip as she felt herself get filled. She leaned back and Henry sucked her left nipple into his mouth. She froze for a few minutes like that, not moving, just reveling in the exquisite feeling of his cock and his mouth. Finally, she began to roll her hips on him, so, so slowly. She shuddered with pleasure when Henry began to whine during each movement. Finally, Henry pulled her face to his and kissed her wildly. She sighed as his hands slid down to her ass and began to lift her so that he could slide down flatter on the bed. She grinned as she could now place her hands on his chest and began to ride him enthusiastically and moaned when his upward thrusts met hers.

"Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" Diane whispered. He looked into her eyes and nodded. "I'm... shocked that... I haven't... yet."

She leaned over him and kissed him passionately, his hands twisted into her golden hair. Their sweat-slick chests slid against one another as she flexed down on him. "Cum for me baby. Fill me up."

Henry's vision swam as his orgasm took him to unimagined heights. He fired rope after rope of his cum deep into her womb, as his cock swelled within her. A huge feeling of warmth spread through Diane. It wasn't an orgasm, she thought, but a wonderful feeling nonetheless and she was in no hurry for it to end. She lay across his body, and they kissed and held each other.

At some point, she slid off him and they both drifted off to sleep entangled in one another. But when Henry awoke in the middle of the night, he was alone in bed.

----------

Jack returned just before lunch on Wednesday. Henry found a reason to go home that evening and gave the couple some privacy rather than wear the earplugs again.

----------

Thursday evening after finishing up, Jack met Henry in the kitchen. He handed Henry a cold beer. "Got a couple of minutes to chat?" Jack nodded out to the back patio.

Henry took the bottle. "Sure."

After they were outside but before they could sit down, Jack started. "I really appreciate the extra effort in my office. It was... very thoughtful. Thank you."

Henry smiled and twisted the top off the bottle. "I like adding artistic touches. It makes me happy and usually makes the customer happy too."

Jack smiled. "Usually does?"

Chuckling, Henry elaborated. "Well years ago, I learned the hard way to run it by someone first. Diane said you'd like it, so I did it. It was her call.

After Henry mentioned Diane, Jack paused and cleared his throat. "Diane says umm... that the two of you have been having a good time."

Henny's eyes got wide, and he inhaled sharply, before exhaling slowly. "Oh wow. We're really talking about this."

"Too awkward?" Jack asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Umm, yes. But... I can deal with it if you can." Henry replied without a smile.

Jack shifted in his seat. "Good. Okay then. I umm... found out this past Monday and told Diane last night, that my employer is halting all non-essential travel and all business that had required travel must be done online whenever possible. A cost savings measure.

Henry looked at him as he tipped his beer bottle. "So that means..."

"Right, no more weekend dates." He cleared his throat again. "Diane was upset. And I guess she had a right to be. I've been seeing Colleen for about a year and Diane and umm... you have only just started. It's not really fair, I suppose."

Henry sat and watched the big man. Clearly, this was pretty uncomfortable for Jack. He fidgeted in his seat like a kid who needs to pee.

So, what we've discussed is for us to have a date night, every other Friday night. "I'll umm, go into town and stay at Colleen's and you guys can do whatever it is..."

"She wants to do," Henry finished for him.

Jack laughed, and there was a fair bit of relief in his laugh. It was like a bubble of tension had just popped inside of him.

"I guess you're learning that too, huh?" He chuckled.

Henry tipped his bottle to Jack. "Yep. I surely am. Ah... there is one thing that I've been hesitant about asking her. Does she expect me to be exclusive? To her?"

Jack laughed. "Oh hell no. Nothing like that." His eyes narrowed. "I'd keep date night Fridays free though, if I were you."

Henry thought for a moment and figured that was sage advice.

-----------

The next three months flew by. Henry completed the entire upstairs, the gym, and the staircase. The three of them had spent the night on the sofa and an air mattress downstairs while the wood sealer dried on the stairs. Cohabitating got easier between Henry and Jack, especially after Jack had taken him out to the shooting range and the two had bonded over more manly pursuits. Henry's father was an avid hunter and had taught him to shoot at an early age. He managed not to embarrass himself in front of the former soldier. Every other Friday, Jack would grab a bag and leave around lunchtime, to return the next morning.

These Fridays were more like actual dating for Henry and Diane, dressing up and either going out into town for supper or a movie or staying home to do so. Sometimes they came home afterward, other times they'd stay at Henry's home if they were closer to it. It was the only time Diane spent the entire night with him.

Diane loved to dress up and she enjoyed seeing Henry that way too. It made undressing that much more enjoyable, and Henry found he loved it too. Rolling stockings down Diane's shapely legs had become a favorite pastime. Other times, they'd hook up the horse trailer and take Boris and Bela out for a trail ride. They arrived home those days, tired, smelling of horse and each other. He learned to work a little later at the beginning of the week to make up for any time he'd miss on those Fridays. The dating plan seemed to work perfectly.

---------

Diane rushed through the side door, her arms full of her laptop, purse, shoes, and her brochures. She spotted Henry in the kitchen waiting for her. He wore the beautiful grey suit she'd bought him with a black shirt and no tie. She'd tried to get him to wear ties, but Henry wouldn't budge on it. No tie. His dark hair was combed and pulled into a tight ponytail.

"I'm so sorry, lover. I know I'm running late, the Olsen's just kept waffling and making weird demands. Finally, the sellers just told them to take a long walk off a short pier. It's no problem, I'm sure I can sell it. Even in this market." She dropped her armload on the table and turned toward the stairs. "Let me just change real quick."

Henry smiled and admired the lovely woman. She wore a tight blue skirt and matching fitted blazer, with an elegant silk blouse. Henry loved her work outfits. "No, I love that outfit. Grab your shoes and let's go."

Diane smiled and cocked a hip. "You like this? Really?"

He nodded. "Oh yeah, you have this sexy boss vibe going on that makes me want to tear it off you."

She blurted out a laugh. "Really?" she said with a wry grin. "Can you give me five minutes then?"

He smiled and nodded. "Five minutes."

Six minutes later, she came back down the stairs. Henry smiled in his approval. Diane had left the blouse and bra behind, showing off her amazing cleavage in the buttoned blazer. Her hair was left loose and was brushed out nicely. She'd added dark hosiery as well. She wore flat pumps and carried a tall pair of heels for the occasion. Walking the gravel driveway in stilettos was a recipe for disaster.

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs to pose on the tapered Newel post. "You like? Is it still 'sexy boss' enough?"

Henry nodded. "Oh yeah, but now it looks like 'horny sexy boss.'"

She grinned wolfishly at him. "Very fitting then."

---------

Diane smiled as she saw Henry's eyes devour her as she slipped her five-inch black pumps on as they waited in line for the valet parking at Luciano's. The valets opened the car doors and Henry came around to take her hand and help her from the car.

They strode into the restaurant arm in arm, just in time for their reservation. At the table, Henry was thanking the maître d' for seating them when he heard Diane gasp and then laugh out loud. He turned to see her covering her mouth to politely hide her mirth. That's when he noticed Jack at the next table. His face was flushed with embarrassment. Across from him was a beautiful woman with long, wavy, dark hair who looked pleasantly amused.

Jack rose from the table and introduced the woman awkwardly. "Diane, you remember Colleen."

Diane had just barely gotten control of herself. "Of course, dear, it's lovely to see you again." Diane held out her hand and Colleen shook it demurely.

"Colleen this is Henry. Henry is..."

Colleen chuckled. "Yeah. I got it, Jack." She nodded politely to Henry and gave him a smile.

Diane spoke to her husband. "Well, this was bound to happen sooner or later. I've come for some Cioppino and wine and I'm not leaving here without them. So, what do you say we act like adults about this and push the tables together, instead of trying to pretend the other couple isn't here."