The Colonel's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool evening and Henry had the fire started when she walked outside with two deep bowls of salad greens, a bit of cheese, boiled egg, tomato, cucumber, and stir-fried shrimp in a pleasantly tart balsamic dressing.

She handed him his bowl as he sat down on the patio sofa. "Here. This is my famous Diane-on-the-go meal. I'm sure Jack is tired of it by now, but I love it."

Henry had already been impressed with Diane's skills in the kitchen. She was very health-conscious and cooked in a very reduced-fat sort of way.

As she sat, Henry admired her as the firelight danced off her tanned body. She had turned off the house lights as she walked out, giving the deck area a wild and primitive look.

"You're gorgeous." He stated matter-of-factly.

Diane paused with her fork halfway to her mouth and giggled. "Well, I'm glad you think so."

"I can't believe Jack would let you have another man."

Diane smiled. "Don't you worry about Jack. Right now, he is seven hundred miles away with his cock buried between Colleen's big tits." She shrugged. "This is the way we are, and it works for us. I like it and he likes it. Neither of us is the jealous type and we always come home to one another."

She looked at Henry intently. "The question is, can you handle being the boyfriend in this equation?"

He gave her an amused look. "Well, I don't know."

She turned to face him fully, with a wide questioning expression. "You don't know?"

Henry shrugged. "Yeah, I mean, I haven't even been asked yet. A guy hates to be taken for granted."

Diane snorted a laugh. "Really?" She set her bowl down on a side table and took Henry's from his hand. Then she pushed him down onto his back, with a lascivious grin. Henry laughed and laid back, folding his hands behind his head.

She straddled his knees and took his soft cock in her left hand. She bent and slid her tongue over it, and thrilled at the instant response as it twitched in her hand. She stroked it softly as she looked him in the eyes with a mischievous smile. "Henry, I would really like you to be my boyfriend. Would you, please?" she said in mock seriousness. With that, she bent and sucked his stiffening prick into her mouth. With each stroke, she felt him get harder and harder.

Henry slid his hands down into her golden hair and moaned. "Oh fuck. How could I... ohh... how could I refuse?"

She slid his hard cock from her mouth and grinned. "How indeed?"

After another dozen strokes Diane rose to move herself astride his hips. Henry moaned when he felt his cock slide between her pussy lips. Back and forth she slid, keeping intimate eye contact, as they moaned to one another. The firelight danced across her breasts, and he felt himself getting more and more enraptured with this beautiful woman.

"I will," Henry whispered.

She closed her eyes and trembled as she let his engorged cock slide into her. She leaned over him and kissed him, and they both reveled in the feeling of him filling her. She whispered into his ear. "Will what? I want to hear you say it."

He grinned, realizing that turnabout was indeed fair play. "I will be your boyfriend, your fuck toy, your guy-on-the-side." He gasped as she speared herself forcefully on his cock. "Whatever the fuck you want me to be."

She smiled happily and pistoned herself twice down his length before leaning down and kissing him passionately. "That's wonderful. That makes me very happy."

Some minutes later, the lovers howled into the night sky as they orgasmed together under the stars. Diane lay across his body as they recovered their breath and enjoyed the warm euphoria. He held her tight to him. They smiled at each other as they finally sat up and finished their meal.

"What's for dessert?" he asked.

She sighed contentedly. "I'm sure we can come up with something."

----------

After dessert, Diane kissed him goodnight with a smile and a caress on his cheek and went to her newly finished bedroom. Henry had been half expecting her to spend his first night in the guest room with him, but apparently, that's not part of this arrangement.

The arrangement, he thought. He still didn't fully understand it, and figured there must be some sort of rules to this. He couldn't imagine how there couldn't be. He made that the first thing on his to-do list for Saturday. Exhausted, he settled into a deep and dreamless sleep.

----------

"C'mon sleepy head, it's nearly 10 a.m."

Henry opened his eyes to see Diane's radiant smile. She leaned over him and kissed him firmly on his lips. She seemed to be in a fine feather. She grabbed his arm and pulled, laughing gaily.

"Let's go handsome, we're going shopping!"

He laughed and grabbed her hands, pulling her to him and kissing her forcefully. She recoiled a bit with a fake grimace. "Ugh. Shave and teeth brushed, please. You're kinda prickly."

He held her. "I wasn't shaved last night. You didn't seem to mind."

She extricated her arms from his grasp and sat up with a grin. "Yeah, well that was the heat of the moment. I've got a bit of whisker-burn down there if you catch my drift." She glanced down at her crotch.

Henry smiled apologetically, "Shaved and brushed. Gotcha. What are we shopping for?"

"We are shopping for you!" she giggled. "In the past, dates with my boyfriends were just an evening out and then home to the kids." She stepped back as Henry slid from the comfy new mattress. "But I get to spend whole weekends with you. You need some nice clothes and I have always wanted to be a proper sugar mama."

Henry laughed. "Sugar-mama? I do have nice clothes at my place."

She leveled an amused but authoritarian look at him. He laughed again. "Okay, okay, Sugar Mama, let's go shopping."

She smiled. "Smart man."

---------

They left the house after eating a quick brunch. Diane wore a lovely floral dress with the same heels she'd worn the night before. He was in a casual button-down short-sleeve shirt and some loose cargo shorts with sneakers. He was sure he looked like a total slob next to her.

As they got in her sedan, he posed a question.

"So does Jack do this for Colleen?"

She started the car but didn't put it into gear. She turned and looked at him.

"Please, let this be a rule. When we are together, I don't want to talk about Jack. He's doing his thing and I'm doing mine." She smiled slyly. "That is... you. And to answer the question, yes, he does. We have an agreed-upon budget for our lovers, and it's never been an issue. Don't be concerned." She looked at him levelly. "You got it?"

Henry nodded and waited a few minutes until they were out on the road before he voiced his next concern.

"That's a good rule. Are there others? There must be."

She sighed. "You are a very detail-oriented guy, aren't you?"

"Yes, and that's why you hired me," he replied. "I need to know what I'm getting into. This isn't your everyday situation."

She cleared her throat. "Well, you are the first boyfriend that Jack has ever spent any time with, much less lived with. And I've never spent time with Colleen though we've met, and she does live here in town. Jack and I discussed this because I thought it might get weird. So, there will be no overt affection between us when he is home. We will keep things just the way they were the last two weeks." She glanced over at Henry, and he nodded. "Keep things casual and it will be fine. If it stops being fine, things will have to change."

"Thanks. This was the big question in my mind. I don't want to upset Jack. He is my employer, and I can't afford to be without one." Henry replied.

Diane nodded. "Other things, we'll talk about if they come up but that's most of it. Aside from one very important rule." The sedan eased up to a stop light and she looked over at him. "The L word."

Henry stammered a bit. "Umm... you mean... love?"

She looked forward again as the light turned green. "Yeah. There is going to be a certain amount of affection between us and quite a bit of sex, but that's where the line is drawn." She glanced at him again. "If it becomes obvious that you are falling in love with me or I feel I'm becoming too attached to you, we have to end it."

She pulled up to a stop sign and checked her rearview before she looked over at Henry. Their eyes met. "This is about fun. Right? It's just sex."

Henry nodded with a smile. "Pretty fun so far." She smiled back and eased away from the stop sign. "Yeah, pretty darn fun," she agreed.

He cleared his throat before continuing. "One last question."

She gave him that same "let's hear it" finger gesture that Jack had used.

"Has that happened before? Did one of them fall in love with you?" he asked softly.

Diane fidgeted in her seat and adjusted her seat belt across her breasts. "Yes, and I don't wish to talk about it. Is that everything?" she asked tersely.

"Jack didn't kill him, did he?"

Diane erupted with laughter and Henry chuckled. It did wonders to lighten the mood.

"No sweetie. Nothing like that." She said softly but didn't elaborate.

------------

The couple spent a nice afternoon shopping for them both, spending a lot of time in Macy's and Nordstroms and the occasional mall boutique. She enjoyed stepping out of the changing rooms, showing off new clothes to him, teasing him with the occasional nip slip or peek at her panties. He played with her as well, modeling new clothes for her as he tried them on.

After several hours and a late lunch, they returned home. They split their purchases downstairs and then went upstairs to get everything on hangers.

When Henry finished hanging the last shirt, he turned to find Diane standing next to the bed. She wore only the bra and panties she'd worn out. The look in her eyes spoke volumes. Volumes on desire and lust specifically.

Their bodies met next to the bed, and they grabbed one another forcefully. They kissed passionately and their hands explored. She began unbuttoning his old casual shirt.

"I loved seeing you in those new clothes. I wanted to tear each one of them off you on the spot." She whispered.

Henry ran his hands through her hair, "You were teasing me all afternoon, leaving your blouses unbuttoned, lifting your skirt when the store clerks were out of sight." His hands slid down and expertly unsnapped her bra.

As the heat rose between them her hands flew to the button and zipper of his shorts. She fell to her knees and took his cock in both hands. Her breathing was already ragged as she lovingly caressed his length. She licked it up and down, tasting the musk of him. She was preparing to slide it into her mouth when he bent to lift her by her shoulders.

Their eyes met and he shook his head. He spun her forcefully and pulled her back into his chest, wrapping his arms around her from behind. She gasped when his big rough hands peeled the cups of her bra down. He slid his hands over her breasts to pinch her nipples gently.

"Oh, Henry." She moaned. His hands gripped her breasts more forcefully before dropping to his knee and peeling her lacey panties. He left insistent kisses on both globes of her round ass as he stood again and unsnapped her bra. As it fell to the carpet, he resumed mauling her perfect globes. He reached down and lifted her right leg, setting her foot on the exposed wooden bed frame rail.

He ran his left hand up, caressing her neck and tilting her head back against his shoulder. They kissed as his right hand stole between her legs, caressing between her pussy lips that were flushed and wet. She moaned into his mouth and exhaled loudly. Her left hand moved behind her to stroke his rock-hard cock.

His hand kept her head tipped back so that he could see her face in its rictus of arousal. Her mouth hung open, and she was panting, her eyes locked on his. She bit her lower lip as his middle finger delved into her slick pussy.

After several minutes she pulled his hand away from her neck and bent over at the waist, her hands gripping the sheets like talons. She looked back and wiggled her ass at him. The need was apparent on her impassioned face.

Henry grinned and lifted his right hand to his mouth, sucking her slick cream from his fingers. He let her pant for nearly a minute before stepping behind her and pushing his cock inside her.

She growled her enjoyment as his engorged cock filled her completely. She whined as his left hand twisted into her lovely blonde hair. "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me!" She heard Henry growl deep in his chest as he pistoned out and in, pulling her back on her hair. She nearly orgasmed on the spot. He felt her pussy flood with wetness.

Henry lost himself in the moment, his thrusts fueled by her wails of ecstasy. He hammered into her over and over, feeling her pelvic muscles squeeze down on his cock. Her cries encouraged him to thrust harder and harder. "Don't stop, oh... don't... fucking... no don't, haah ah ahh ahh." Each moan was punctuated by a slap of their bodies joining again and again.

Her orgasm built and built until she began to hear his animalistic grunts get deeper and louder.

"Yes, baby cum for me! Fill my fucking cunt up with it. UGH! Yes, fucking... fill..." she grunted loudly.

With a breathless moan, Henry's cock dove deep into her pussy and he emptied his balls inside her. The feeling of his cock swelling as he burst and filled her, sent Diane over the edge and she came powerfully. Her pussy clamped down hard and she could feel his cock pumping her full of his cum. They moaned and wailed together as the waves of euphoria rolled over them. Finally, stars swam in his vision and Henry sank to the floor, winded and spent. Barely standing herself, Diane turned and slid down to the floor beside him. They sat panting, each with a satisfied grin as they caught their breath.

They spent that evening in bed together watching television and before they said goodnight, she rolled him over on his back.

Her eyes found his. "Your cock feels so good exploding inside me, I want to feel explode into my mouth. Is that okay?"

Henry chuckled. "Has a man ever said no to that question?"

She gave him a sultry look. "Not in my experience." As her warm mouth enveloped him Henry tipped his head back and moaned. "Oh, Diane."

She pulled back a moment and smiled. "Yes baby, moan for me. Moan for your sugar mama." Henry's hands slid into her hair again and held her head gently, as it bobbed over his cock. Her right hand came up to cup his balls gently, holding them warm within. She kept her mouth loose around his cock letting her saliva and his pre-cum run down his cock. She smiled inwardly as he began to moan and flex his hips trying to get firmer contact with her mouth. He had just had his way with her, in every way she wanted and needed, but there was no need for him to know that. Not when she could have her way and tease him until he was nearly as aroused as she had been.

"Oh, please Diane," he whispered.

She brought her hand up and stroked his shaft gently as she smiled at his body undulating on the sheets. He groaned deep in his chest.

"We are going to have so much fun together aren't we, hun?" she whispered lustily.

Henry's eyes met hers and he smiled, "You're damn right."

Her hand squeezed his cock finally and he moaned loudly. Her mouth fell over his cock again and she slid his shaft as far down her throat as she could take, sucking vigorously. Henry thrust up with his hips as her head bobbed up and down. Her agile tongue felt wonderful on his shaft.

Henry was easy to read when he got close as his moans got deeper and louder, so she was ready when his hands tightened in her hair and his hips flexed wildly. She sucked lustily as he fired multiple loads into her waiting mouth.

"Oh, fuck Diane! Diane, Diaaaaanne!" He wailed. The taste of him was slightly bitter and salty but happily, not unpleasant. She swallowed it happily and milked his cock with her wet hand to make sure she got every drop into her mouth. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at him. When his grateful eyes met hers, she grinned lasciviously and wiped both sides of her mouth with her thumb.

She crawled up to him and leaned over for a kiss. "I was really hoping you would be great in bed." She smiled before continuing. "You don't disappoint." Henry pulled her down and kissed her between heavy breaths. "I'm glad that my sugar mama is pleased," he said with a smile.

"Very."

----------

Henry was already in the kitchen cooking when Diane came downstairs. The smell of bacon wafted from room to room. She was already dressed in her barn clothes. Henry wore only a pair of jogging shorts. She admired his body as she stepped into the dining room sniffing the air.

"Oh my. That smells... unhealthy." She giggled.

Henry grinned. "It is. Eggs fried with paprika and pepper, over hard, in bacon grease, on a bagel. With bacon and colby-jack cheese." He set the big sandwich in front of her on a plate. "A bona fide hand-held heart attack, as my dad calls them."

She stared at the plate with a smile, her mouth, watering. "Oh, I shouldn't. I really shouldn't."

He walked up behind her. With a slight growl in his voice said, "Live a little. You can go back to kale and rice wafers later."

She looked back at him with a wide smile and then picked up the enormous sandwich. Her eyes fluttered as she bit deeply into it. "Oh, damn that's good," she mumbled with her mouth full. Henry sat down beside her with his sandwich and tucked in.

Henry only finished about three-quarters of his and Diane only half. She looked at him apologetically. Henry waved it away with a grin "So, what's the plan for today? He asked.

She looked him over, hungrily. 'As loath as I am to ask you to put on additional clothing. I need to clean the stalls and the horses need to be brushed and cleaned." She looked at him hesitantly. "It's not exactly a date, but would like to spend the morning out there with me?"

Henry picked up the plates and slid off the barstool. "Sure, I love horses."

-----------

Henry dressed in some of his usual work clothes and boots. He added a ball cap, and they strolled down to the barn around two hundred feet from the house. The horses saw them coming and kept pace with them on the other side of the split-rail fence.

"The dark one is Boris and the light one is Bela, named after the actors in my favorite monster movies when I was a girl." Henry could see they were both geldings and looked to be in great condition.

When they got to the barn, they both grabbed a lead and halter. She watched as he haltered Bela with practiced ease, stroking his face with genuine affection. "Do you ride?"

Henry nodded, not taking his eyes off the big animal. He led him to the cleaning stall and tied off the lead to the big iron ring bolt. Tools for cleaning the animals hung on a pegboard nearby. "It's been a while but yes. My Aunt Anne has a farm on the east side. She taught me."

She watched as he gently tapped Bela's chestnut, asking him to lift his foot. He held the hoof in his left hand and went to work with a hoof pick. She smiled. "This man may be too good to be true," she thought. 'That's terrific," she said.

Then she got an idea in her head and spoke without thinking. "I have a load of hay to be delivered in three weeks. Jack is due to be out of town. Do you think I could ask you to help me put it away in the dry barn?" she asked. She regretted it the second it left her mouth.

Henry didn't hesitate a moment. "That's not a date. That's work." He looked at her levelly. "But I'm sure we can negotiate an agreeable salary for it." There was no trace of a smile or laughter in his voice.

"Right. Of course." We'll talk it over later." She said nervously. Henry just nodded. She was instantly ashamed that she'd just tried to take advantage of his attraction for her. After finishing with Boris, she left him tied and went over to clean the stalls by herself.