The Colonel's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack still looked a bit stunned, so Colleen answered for him with a pleasant smile. "I think that would be perfect."

----------

Henry's father had been a retired Navy enlisted man and was always full of colorful nautical sayings. "Keep your eyes in the boat" was one of his favorites and it basically meant, "Keep your eyes on what you're doing to avoid distractions." Henry found that it was also sage advice at this moment. He kept his eyes on Diane throughout the evening though he found Colleen quite distracting. She was about as tall as Diane with a fuller figure and larger in the hips and bust. She had a lovely Mediterranean skin tone and dark eyes. She wore a dynamite red dress and matching heels. He stealthily checked her out as the staff pushed the tables together.

Against all odds, the two couples managed to have a good time together, mostly by concentrating conversation on Henry's and Colleen's work. Diane gushed about Henry's carpentry skills and the work on the house, while Jack spoke admiringly about Colleen's interior decorating business. Colleen was even so bold as to suggest the couples switch locations one Friday so she could see Henry's work at the house. Everyone agreed that was a fine idea.

-----------

Jack opened the car door as they arrived at his home. Compared to Jack and Diane's home it was tiny, a mid-sized split-level ranch, but it had amazing curb appeal with Henry's skills obvious everywhere you looked.

Diane looked up at him from the passenger seat and giggled. "I think I had too much wine."

He looked down at her and smiled. "Considering the circumstances, I think you were entitled. That was pretty surreal." She swung her shapely legs out and he held his hand out to help her up. She stood a little wobbly on the paved driveway.

"I think I should take my shoes off. I'm a bit unsteady." She giggled again.

Henry frowned, "The hell you are." He handed her his keys with the house key out. "Here." When she took the keys he bent and lifted her in a bridal carry.

She laughed. "Whoo. Sorry chum, but I'm already married, you can't carry me over the threshold."

Henry stopped and their eyes met. "Would you rather I just throw you over my shoulder?"

The smile fell from her lips and her voice got deep. "Yes. Yes, I would." He felt a shudder run through her body as he set her feet back on the ground.

----------

Diane's eyes were wide as Henry deposited her roughly on his bed. She'd seen this look in his eye before, and it made her heart race. They both seemed to sense what the other was in the mood for. She lay back and waited as she watched him strip out of his clothes. The light from the streetlight lit the room through the high window. It cast streamers of shadow across his lean body. Diane held her breath as he crawled over her.

He grabbed the bottom of her tight shirt and pushed it up. She lifted her butt so it could gather around her waist. He drank in the sight of her in a pair of crotchless pantyhose. Her bare pussy glistened in the amber light.

Henry moaned deep in his chest. "No panties."

She smiled and popped the two buttons on her blazer. The left side of it slid open to reveal her bare breast. The sight of her fully dressed yet without underwear of any sort was incredibly hot and Henry could feel his pulse racing. He sat back on his heels and raised her left leg up in the air. He marveled at the toned shape of it, and the dark seam that ran up the back of her leg. He slowly ran his hands over her black leather pump and then over her taut calf. He pushed his face to it and felt the smoothness of the nylon on his clean-shaven face. He gently kissed the bulge of her Achilles tendon.

He looked down at her face and enjoyed the relaxed smile he saw. His left hand slid down her calf, over her smooth thigh, to the spot where the nylon ended. Her breathing picked up as Henry gently caressed her labia. He felt her wetness and could smell her arousal. He scooted a little closer so that she could feel his hardness against her thigh, and she moaned softly.

Henry moved over a bit so that he could repeat his worship of her right leg. She left her left leg open wide, bent at the knee. He slid his cock against her thigh and moaned at the exotic feel of it. He wet his right middle finger and their eyes met. Diane bit her bottom lip and whispered, "Please, baby."

As Henry's thick finger entered her slick pussy, Diane moaned deeply, from her very core. Her hips involuntarily flexed upward, pushing his digit further inside her. She smiled lasciviously and reached down with her left hand to cup the other side of his cock and it pressed into her thigh. She enjoyed the feel of it as it slid in and out of her hand, in time with his finger sliding in and out of her cunt. Her eyes closed and she trembled as his finger curled to find her G-spot. Her right hand opened the other side of her blazer and squeezed her breast firmly.

"Ohhh Henry, if you keep that up..." she whispered. She looked up and saw that Henry was as lost in the sensation of it as she was. Slowly, steadily their pace quickened until Henry paused to insert a second finger. Diane's back arched hard and her fingers pinched her engorged nipple roughly. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

Henry's arm pistoned down as his hips picked up speed. The wet sounds of his fingers pounding into her drove them both wild. It was all Henry could do to maintain his coordination, as he groaned loudly and filled Diane's delicate hand with a great wad of warm cum. He hugged her leg to his chest and continued stroking her G-spot. Diane took her cum filled hand and slapped it down on her clit hard, splashing his seed over them. She began rubbing his cum into her clit, briskly. Her eyes bored into his as her orgasm, like a wave building as it approached the beach, rose up and exploded throughout her body. She screamed Henry's name as her back arched and her pussy gushed over his hand. His fingers curled and pressed up into her G-spot forcefully, and the euphoric wave seemed to have no end. Finally, she relaxed and lay there gasping for air.

"Holy cow," she panted. "You gotta love... a guy... who works with... his hands."

Henry slid down to lie on his side. "You're not so bad yourself," he said with a grin, before reaching over to the nightstand to grab a small towel for her. She took a moment to unzip and slide out of her skirt before spooning up to him.

"Sorry about the cum on your skirt." He said mischievously.

Diane chuckled, "It won't be the first cumstain my dry cleaner has gotten out. Jack loves my work outfits too." She laughed brightly. "My occupational hazard, I guess." They both laughed and she turned onto her back so he could kiss her. Her right hand grasped his semi-hard cock and began coaxing it back to attention. Henry kissed her hard and pistoned his hips, sliding his cock through her soft hand.

He kissed her as he lifted her right leg over his hips and rolled into her body. She began breathing hard again as she lined his cock up and he pushed it into her wet pussy with his hips. Diane gasped as Henry laid his right leg over hers and pushed deep into her. The feel of his cockhead grazing her cervix as she stretched to accommodate him, sent shivers down her spine.

"Go slow. Please, go slow. It feels so damn good." She whispered insistently. She sighed contentedly as he began to languorously slide in and out of her. His hands slid gently over her flushed and sweaty breasts. The lovers reveled in the closeness and depth this position offered, and minutes later they came nearly simultaneously as Henry's strong fingers pinching her nipple sent her over the edge just moments before his spent cock began to soften within her.

The next morning Henry drove her home, with a fresh load of his cum leaking from her well fucked pussy.

----------

The weeks slid by, and summer became late fall. The air was colder, and the carpentry job was nearing completion. Only the library was left. Henry had purposely left this room for last as it would involve far more artistic woodwork than any of the others. He was so in the zone, the couple figured out early to just let the man work.

On the Friday date night of that week, Diane returned home early and was surprised to find Jack's truck in the driveway. Jack was as surprised to see her as she was to see him, when she walked into the house.

"Is Colleen here? I can leave if you like." Diane stammered.

Jack turned on the couch as she walked into the recently completed living room. The smell of paint was just barely perceptible. "No umm... she's not here. Early night? I wasn't expecting you home."

Diane sighed heavily and sat down close to her husband and was silent for a few minutes. "Henry told me after dinner, that tonight would be our last date." She turned her head and looked at him. "He broke up with me. He told me a month ago that he was seeing someone. I guess it's finally serious enough to become exclusive." She sighed again and leaned into her husband. Jack put his hand over hers.

After a few minutes of silence, Jack spoke quietly. "Colleen broke up with me two months ago." Diane sat up and turned her body to look at her husband, surprised. "She said that she wanted to move on to another phase of her life. To find the right guy, fall in love and maybe start a family."

"She...? So, what have you been doing for the last few date nights?" she said excitedly.

Jack shrugged and gave her a hesitant look. "Bowling or a movie. I crashed in town those nights."

Her jaw dropped open. "Bowling? By yourself? But why? Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugged again. "You always feel weird when you have a lover, and I don't. I wanted you to enjoy your time with Henry. He's a good man. I saw Colleen for over a year, but you've only had a few months and the lack of travel cut that time down quite a bit."

Diane's mouth closed with a click of teeth. Finally, she sighed and hugged her husband, laying her head on his broad chest. "You're a good man too. And the best husband ever." Jack wrapped his big arms around his wife and held her tight. They held each other for quite a while.

She rubbed her face into her husband's shirt. "Do you think you'd like it if...?"

Jack finished her question. "If it was just us?"

Lifting her head, she looked into her husband's eyes. "Yeah," she said quietly. He pulled her head back into his chest and whispered into her ear. "I think that would be perfect." Her arms wrapped around his big body and squeezed tightly.

After several minutes of listening to each other breathe, Diane stood and smiled down at her husband of twenty-five years. She reached back and unzipped her green pencil dress. She let it fall to the floor, revealing the black bra and panties she wore with her green sling-back heels. She held her hand out to her husband.

"C'mon Colonel, let's get started on the next twenty-five years," she said seductively.

Jack smiled broadly and took her hand. "Whatever you say, General. You lead, I'll follow."

She led her husband upstairs, to bed.

---------

Epilogue

Henry turned his truck onto his street, feeling really good. Bronson's had begun calling guys back for work as contracts were starting to come in. He'd just another ten days or so left at Jack and Diane's, and much to his surprise it hadn't been weird. It kind of felt just as it had, the first couple of weeks there but with less flirting. It was friendly and casual. Jack and Diane were both overjoyed with the work he'd done in the house.

He smiled as he pulled into his driveway, seeing the red convertible waiting there for him. He watched the car door open, and a dark-haired buxom woman stepped out in a blue dress and matching heels. She wore a long button-down sweater against the late fall chill.

-----------

Colleen smiled as she watched Henry's truck approach the house. It felt kind of surreal, how things had turned out. Two weeks after she'd broken things off with Jack, guess who would end up behind her in the checkout of their local market? When he'd asked her out for coffee, she'd stunned herself by saying yes.

Henry came around the front of his truck and they met between their vehicles. He pulled her in and kissed her passionately. She melted into his arms. When they parted, she leaned in and kissed his throat, breathing deeply to smell his scent. He smelled hardwood, soap, and sweat.

Henry looked in her car and saw two paper sacks. "Dinner?"

"Yep. Pork chops and roasted parmesan green beans. Sound okay?" she said.

He kissed her full red lips again. "Sounds great." He walked around and lifted the two bags from the passenger seat. He looked across the car at her. "Speaking of dinner. My umm... employers have requested us for dinner this Friday. They want to meet you."

Colleen clapped her hand to her mouth. "You've told them yet?"

Henry grinned and shook his head. "I couldn't figure out how to tell them. 'Hi guys, I'm dating Jack's former lover?' It's just too crazy."

Henry came around the car and she met him, sliding her hand around his waist. She smiled. "Well, tell them we'll be there. We'll make it a surprise." She looked up at him. "We do kind of owe them for the introduction."

Henry slid both bags into his right arm and wrapped his left around Colleen's shoulders. He chuckled and nodded, "That's for sure. Friday date night has just turned a whole new corner."

----------

Thanks very much for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I had a good time writing this one. Comments and criticisms are kindly welcome.