All Comments on 'The Color of Danger'

by Iggy_Man

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Shyguy22Shyguy22over 11 years ago

This was great. I hope there will be a continuation in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
;) !

Very nice - I hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, I hope she gets a boyfriend who anally does her...and then eventually she get permanent chastity revenge on those girls. I kept imagining myself walking in and beating them senseless for their cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

As I have said, this story is incredible. I hope that you will write more stories of orgasm denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This was an excellent story. I hope this is not the only installment in this series. There are endless ways to keep this moving forward. Keep the chapters coming.

madjock007madjock007over 11 years ago

Brillian story. Hope there is more.

phreeloadphreeloadover 11 years ago
Holy SHIT!!!

Oh gawd that was immensly hot, I want to see where she goes from here. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chain / padlock

Wow, permanent chastity love the idea, there should be revenge on those girls they should have the same done to them but much worse.

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope the Fire Department will let her borrow the jaws of life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was amazingly hot. I would do this to myself but I'm not sure I could stand more than five min locked in that thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I would have liked to see her turned into a whimpering slut after being given an orgasm that would knock her senseless, but otherwise it was great!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

I only wish they had locked her belt with a lock they kept and made her into a slave who is never allowed orgasm. teased, denied and maybe kept stuffed full of ever larger toys until they moved separate ways then locked her in permanently stuffed full of a monster dildo. If she ever got out her pussy wouldn't be much good anyway.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 6 years ago
God I love this story!

I wish you would wright 10 more like it

D3N14LD3N14Lover 6 years ago
Nonsense

The concept is broken. An orgasm as reward is important factor. Otherwise there's no motivation for the locked person. Arousal will vanish eventually.

Btw, every lock can be cut off anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a moronic story

Bolt cutters. Available at Home Depot, Lowes or any other hardware for less than $20.00. So in less than 2 minutes all the locks and chains are toast. This was laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dont ruin the mood

maddictmaddict7 months ago

I'm reminded of a Woody Allen movie, midnight summers dream ? It seems a locksmith would build in a secondary latch and offer his assistance. So he would "pick the latch to get at her snatch"

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 1 month ago

The beauty of this piece is you knew exactly where it was going to go from the very start and yet the journey felt fresh and well-paced. I think this was really well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous