The Coma Pt. 02

Story Info
Ron forays into this fellatio-tastic world.
1.3k words
4.81
3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron waited a good five minutes after the Woman with the Hair left the coffee shop. Nobody reacted to the clerk. No camera crew or radio station jockey popped out to end the prank. The blowjob was administered as calmly as handing over money. Ron dug again in his pocket, looking again at the three tokens. His brain reeled, a high-pitched thrum of confusion and excitement mixing together.

"It's like my old life except... there's a blowjob-based economy." It seemed far, far too good to be true, but despite several aggressive pinches he could not wake himself up, if it were a dream. He stumbled into a booth, sat down, and mumbled to himself, "This is real, or at least I can't wake up. The people are the same, I think, except sexier. There's blowjob tokens instead of money. It seems like women can use a tab system in most places, or even just suck someone off on the spot. They can also use tokens, which is what men use. How else are things different?"

Ron did what he did best: took to the internet. He spent a good chunk of the day just browsing, trying to understand this world. The Fellatio Economy had apparently instituted more or less worldwide, and apparently had been that way basically forever. Different countries had minor differences in etiquette and technicalities, but it basically worked the same everywhere. He was beginning to *really* get into the weeds when, looking up to rub his eyes, he realized that it was late afternoon. He was ready to leave the comfortable-but-not-too comfortable Starbucks seating and go home. He stood up, heard a jingle in his pocket, and froze, putting two and two together in a way that, he had to admit, put a bulge in his pants. He withdrew the trio of tokens, and read Sarah Reynolds again. The Sarah he knew had been replaced with a Sarah with enviably thick and silky hair down to her waist. He had seen her when she stuck her gold-adorned head out of her apartment door... to redeem!

Ron hurried home, trying to recall what she had said that morning. Had she asked him to come over? No, she'd said she would come over. So he would... wait? He thought again of the blonde waterfall of hair that lay heavily on her shoulders and on top of her breasts. Yes. He would just wait.

A little after dinner time, he heard a knock at his door. He had to stop himself from jumping up like he'd been electrocuted, but instead forced himself to get up slowly and walk to the door at a normal speed. Sarah stood there, her solid frame stretching the athletic-ware she wore on top and bottom. Her cascade of tresses was tied back in a ponytail. She smiled politely and stepped in.

"Hey. Ready?"

He blinked.

"I... uh..." For all his anticipation, he was still stunned by the total lack of buildup or preamble. She smirked a little.

"The couch worked fine last time."

He nodded, and walked over to the couch against the wall. Was he supposed to say more? He tried to remember what the clerk had said. Had he said anything?

But Sarah was in front of him now, kneeling on the somewhat old carpet. Her ponytail flitted across her shoulder to fall forward; she slid it back behind her back with one hand while the other expertly unzipped him. She noticed something in how his eyes watched her hand, because she explained "Sorry, no plans to cut it, but this'll keep it mostly out of the way."

Ron felt stab if disappointment. Hair was the best part! Especially THAT hair! Did this world's version of him HATE long hair? That was going to be a problem. He stammered, "I uh, actually you can wear it down if you want."

She looked up at him, seriously now.

"Really?" She eyed him appraisingly. "You've always acted so annoyed when my hair is even just too loose in a ponytail. Now you want it all the way out? What's going on with you?"

"Just ah..." He swallowed. What was the smallest believable lie he could tell? He certainly couldn't be honest.

"Just out for a change of pace. Looking to change it up."

She held the skeptical look for a second longer, but then shrugged, accepting. As she tugged the hair tie loose she favored him with a lascivious grin.

"Well if you're sure, Mr. Flip-Flop. You're in a for a treat, because when I let my hair down, I'm the best on the block!"

She timed the hair tie with her boast, letting her hair shake free and spill over her shoulders as she finished speaking. She tilted her head still farther forward, until the golden curtain fell over her right eye, nose, and half of her hungrily open mouth. Ron's erection pulsed. He reached one hand up to weakly caress the golden tresses, feeling their weight and silk. He moaned a little, preemptively. She knelt again, hair half-covered face now hovering directly in front his head, so close that he could feel her breath on his head.

"You're about to find out what you've been missing, mister!" With that, she opened her mouth a little wider. Moving her head slowly, she moved to her right and then forward. His penis just touched the uncovered left corner of her mouth. Keeping her mouth open and watching him all the time, she moved slowly to the left, letting his shaft slowly move the hair that had been covering the side of her mouth. He could feel the silk as it lay, gently tugging and sliding against his member. He moaned louder this time. She smiled a mouth-open smile, and then closed her lips and eyes, engulfing his head with a throaty moan.

She left her head there for seconds, just holding his head in her mouth and voicing a gentle "mmmm." She touched her breasts through her hair a little bit, sending a swish through the hair that still fell across half of her face. Ron could not believe what was happening, but he still showed no signs of waking up from a dream. His confusion disappeared as Sarah finally moved her suction further down his shaft, igniting the rest of him with luscious fire. She moved slowly, unhurriedly. The thick curtain of her hair swooped behind her ear on her left side but fell undisturbed across the right side of her face. Her neatly cut ends just brushed against the cheap carpet. The slowly, steady forward and back motion of her suction sent gentle ripples through the shimmering, gold curtain. Ron gasped for air.

As the rumble inside him became a roar, Ron was at last forced to abandon his passivity. With a growl he grasped Sarah's head, fingers diving through the thick hair to hold her firmly by the head. She moaned an appreciative moan around his engorged member as he he began pushing her head back and forth, controlling her pace. Her moans became quieter as he shoved her further and further down: he didn't know how so many fantasies could be happening at once but GOD could this girl perform fellatio. He grasped at handfuls of the silken hair, pulling her onto him by the long leashes of her rippling mane. At last, he came, spasming into her hungry throat. Her eyes met his, then, and something inside him was lost forever at that moment.

Sarah stood up, clearing her throat politely. She did not, he noticed, return the waterfall of golden hair to it's ponytail. "Damn, Ron. Where have you been keeping *that* all these years?" She held a hand out, cocking her head when he looked confused. Oh right! Token! He dug in his pocket. She took the coin with a simple nod of thanks. With a wink and a playful twirl of her tresses, she said "Feel free to treat lunch again, tiger. You're fun when you experiment."