The Commando and the Call Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his now throbbing cock. She lowered her head down close to it, looked up at him and winked, smiled and then took him into her mouth.

"Jesus, Rosalie! Not in front of the house." He eked out as his entire body was suddenly beset with lust.

"Not in front of the house?" She repeated mockingly. "Did you forget how to drive?"

As Pete attempted to take them to a more secluded spot on the grounds; he almost hit three different trees, two water fountains and one statue replica of "David".

When he finally reached the targeted area; he told his sister to "do her worst."

She continued to deep throat his cock for a few more toe curling moments; then right before he had a chance to cum, she stopped.

"What the fuck, Rosalie?" A surprised Pete asked her.

Rosa looked up at her brother lustfully.

"I told you that I'm going to get the truth out of you Peter. I can't exactly interrogate you with a mouthful of cock."

And with those words, Rosa straddled her brother and slid his dick into her panty free pussy up under her skirt.

"God! I love you so much Rosalie!" Peter admitted.

"You better love me!" She said as she bounced up and down on her sibling's cock. "I'm your sister after all." She then reached down and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

"You know what I fucking mean."

"Shhh. Don't ruin the moment." She said to him. Whether she felt the same or not, she hated when Peter declared his love for her in this way.

If this ever got out, she knew that they'd both be killed on the spot.

No one ever said that "Mob morality" made much sense.

She continued to ride Peter's cock as she once again questioned him.

"Unnngh. Tell me the truth Peter. Are you trying to kill my husband?"

"No....Unnngh! I'm not."

"Stop...stop lying to me!" She said as she worked her way to an orgasm. "Aaaaaaaah! I mean it Peter. Either tell me the truth right now or I'll get off of your dick and you can forget all about getting any pussy from me in the future."

"Rosalie no!" He protested as he tried to work his way into ejaculating prior to her threatened dismount. "Why would I want to hurt Tony? He's like a brother to me."

"I'm your sister Peter! And look at us right now. Where is your cock right now Peter?"

"Unngh! It's in your pussy."

"In whose pussy Peter?" She said as she started grinding on his dick.

"My dick is in my sister!" He said as he exploded in ecstasy as he emptied his balls into the closest person to him on earth.

"You cum a lot; just like Tony." She said as she ejected herself from him and sat back beside him in the passenger seat.

"I only cum like this with you."

"Wouldn't being in love with me be a reason why you'd want Tony dead?"

"Rosalie would you think for just a second here?" He said as he turned to look at her. "You're 100% correct. I am in love with you. But what the fuck can I do about it? If I marry my sister it would start a mafia war out of this world."

"Carlo Gambino married his cousin."

"And he was probably the most respected boss in history. There are wiseguys in this Family who think I only have the position because of nepotism."

"Peter. I want to get pregnant. I want to take the implant out."

"Rosalie no. You can't."

"Tony thinks that I can't have kids. He wants a son."

"But Rosalie. We secretly agreed to you getting the implant so that you wouldn't accidentally get pregnant with our baby."

"Then lets cool it for a few months. Let me take the implant out and once I get pregnant for Tony, then we can start back up again."

"Cool it for a few months?" Peter asked incredulously. "Rosalie we fuck four times a week and to be honest, that's still not often enough for me. I want you in my bed every night. I'd be stir crazy if I had to go months without your touch."

"Come off it, Peter. A handsome man like yourself can't get laid? You look like a young Johnny Depp for Christ sake."

"Rosalie."

"Why do you say my whole name like that? Why don't you call me Rosa like everyone else?"

"Because... I'm not like everyone else. We... aren't like everyone else." He said as he reached over and massaged her pussy lips under her dress as she laid her head back and purred.

"Of all the bad choices in men that I could have made in mob circles..." She lamented. "Oh why did it have to be my own damn flesh and blood?"

Chapter Five: Tiffany's apartment.

"Girl, I had to stop fucking Ron as well. I mean, the motherfucker knows his way around a pussy; especially a black pussy. But I have two black sons. I couldn't continue to spread my legs for a racist like him. No matter how much he paid." Lisa, Tiffany's best friend and fellow dancer/escort said to her as the two of them smoked a blunt that Lisa had brought over.

"Then why didn't you warn me about him?" Tiffany asked.

Lisa looked at her sardonically. "Warn you? Tiff, I've heard you say shit just as bad if not worse about black men. Why would I have thought that you'd have been bothered by someone like Ron?"

"Well. Things change."

"I see that." Lisa said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Hello? Your sexy ass black bodyguard who is sitting outside smoking a cigarette. The closest I've ever seen you get to a black man was when you play Marvin Gaye songs while you dance on stage.

So what's the deal? Is he single? Do you think he'd mind dating a woman with children?"

"He's not a good fit for you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"He's shell shocked."

"What?"

"You know that shit when your head gets screwed up in a war."

"I'm sure that they stopped calling it "shell shocked" at least five wars ago. What you're trying to say is that he has PTSD." Lisa said as she corrected her best friend.

"Yeah. That."

"I don't care. I talked to him for a few minutes before you came out and he seemed perfectly normal. He was charming, engaging, witty, and cute as hell."

Tiffany, once again, found a battle raging in her mind. On paper, Calvin and Lisa probably would make a great couple. Her every instinct tells her that he's loyal, caring, protective and he'd more than likely embrace her and her kids as his own.

So why was she suddenly trying to throw cold water on her friend's desire to get to know him?

Why was she suddenly acting like the baby that didn't want the rattle until he saw that another baby wanted it?

"Lisa, you meet a ton of wealthy and eligible men at the club. Has it never crossed your mind to date one of them?

"Tiff, what I do at the club and the escorting is business. Sue me; I'm attracted to black men. Black men don't frequent Sassy y Classy."

"He's not for you Lisa. Trust me, you can do better."

Lisa wondered if perhaps there was more to Tiff and "her bodyguard" than she was willing to let on.

Buy why him? Why now? What was it about this man that had caused a self identified "lifelong swirler" to not only bring this man into her home as a permanent houseguest, but to also "cock block" the attempts of other women to get close to him?

This is the same woman that Lisa had to talk out of contacting the "Ghetto Gaggers" people in the hopes of making a movie with them.

Yet she kicked Ron out of bed for making disparaging racially charged remarks about Calvin?

She's lying to her about his mental state to get her off his trail?

"I get it." Lisa said to herself. "He saved her life; twice. That would possibly go a long way with anyone. But why is she fighting so hard to keep him to herself if there's no "there, there?"

"You've convinced me, Sissy. I'll stay away from the psycho sitting outside."

"Wait. I never said that he was a..."

At that exact moment, Calvin walked back into the house.

"Ladies, I don't mean to intrude. I just wanted to ask a favor."

"What is it Calvin?" Tiffany asked.

"A few of the guys from my old unit are coming to town and I was just wondering if it would be ok if we met here this coming Saturday?

We'd sit out on the back patio and you'd never know that we were even here."

Tiffany, without hesitation, gives her assent. "Of course they can come over. I'll whip up some snacks for you guys and make sure that my liquor cabinet is full."

"That's...that's really kind of you Tiffany. Thank you."

"Like I told you before Calvin. My bodyguard can have whatever he wants."

"You're the best Tiff! Thanks." Calvin said enthusiastically as he went back outside as Tiff turns her attention back to a smirking Lisa Connery.

"What?"

"My body guard can have whatever he wants? You're the best Tiff?"

"Again. What?" Tiffany asked.

"Are you really about to have a bunch of ex military guys walking around your house?"

"What could be safer than a house full of Calvins?"

"Tiffany, someone with special military training whacked the Lino Family hammer. Remember him? Benny Bingo?"

"Your point?"

"Let's say that we can eliminate Calvin off the list of suspects. How can you be sure that you aren't literally unwittingly allowing the man who's trying to kill both you and Tony walk right through your front door?"

At the same moment, Dennis Porter, Calvin's former fellow soldier and current best friend, just arrived at a pre arranged meeting place.

He called for the meeting as he tried to understand how these mafia idiots could've fucked up such a flawless plan. He went to a lot of trouble to procure that cobra. The hood had one fucking job; release the already agitated snake into the house and get the fuck outta there.

How these inept clowns managed to organize crime was a complete mystery.

"You're late." Porter said to the wiseguy who was sent to meet with him."

"Yeah?" The wiseguy said to Porter. "But tomorrow I can be on time but you'll be..."

"Finish that sentence and you'll have to master the trick of standing upright without a spine." Porter said to him.

"I'm just breaking balls Porter. No need to go nova or anything."

"What have you got for me maggot?"

"Here's your fee." The wiseguy said. "200k. Not that you earned it."

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" Porter said as he counted the contents in the envelopes.

"The target still lives Porter. My boss isn't happy about that."

"Until your boss decides to tell me this himself then he can go fuck himself."

The wiseguy chuckled.

"Did I say something funny?" Porter asked.

"He...my boss, wants you to handle this personally."

"I'm not killing a woman. Especially not an American civilian. That's why I haven't asked you who the target is here. I don't want to know."

"There's a million dollars in it for ya."

"When I have a principle, it's not overturned because of a line item on my financial statement."

"Ok. So, what about another plan?"

"I'll give it some thought and let you know."

"Let's meet this Saturday."

"No can do. I've got important business Saturday."

"More important than this?"

"Fucking A!" Dennis said as he walked back toward his car. "My best friend is having a get together at his new place and I wouldn't miss it for 4 million."

Chapter 6 Saturday

Remember when we went to that USO dance and Calvin was the only one of us who knew how to do that "Same ole two step line dance?" Javier Ramos said as he, Dennis Porter, Cleveland Washington, Rodney Briggs and Calvin sat outside the townhouse on the back patio and drank beer, grilled

Bratwurst and puffed on cigars supplied by Porter as the five relived old military stories while they all laughed and hooted.

"Yeah Cal." Cleveland said. "You were the only brother I've ever met that had no rhythm. How the hell did you learn that dance?" The hulking Washington asked.

"Negro." Calvin said to him. "They tell you what to do in the song. If you mopes had bothered to listen to the words, you could've done it as well.

"Not this white boy." Dennis said. "I don't play basketball, and I don't dance."

"Racist prick." Washington joked.

"Shut up, you African booty scratcher." Porter shot back.

From a cracked window, Tiffany watched and listened to the quintet with bemused curiosity. This was the first time she had ever really seen Calvin genuinely smile, let alone laugh.

He and his friends cracked jokes on each other; even racist jokes and no one took offense. Calvin, being in his element which seemed to be among other government sanctioned killers seemed to be having the time of his life.

The irony of being more comfortable in the company of a bunch of killers than he is amongst regular people.

"You guys need anything else?" Tiffany said to the grouping. "I just finished another batch of hot wings and meatballs."

"I'll have some more ma'am." Cleveland said to her.

"And that goes double for me." Javier said in follow up.

"Anyone else?" She asked.

"No ma'am. None for me. I'm stuffed." Rodney said as he patted his stomach."

"Ok. Y'all are going to have to stop this "ma'am" stuff. I'm fairly certain that we are all around the same age." Tiffany said to them. "My name is Tiffany. I prefer that as opposed to "ma'am. Clear?"

"Crystal." Dennis interjected.

After Tiffany had went back inside, the questions began in earnest.

"Ok Homes." Javier said. "Where's the lamp?"

"The what?" Calvin asked.

"The genie lamp that you used to get your three freaking wishes! How the hell else did you land someone like her? Beautiful, sexy AND rich?"

"And she cooks?" Cleveland said. "And she is willing to cook for you and your friends?"

"Wait." Calvin said. "We aren't..."

"Stop lying bro. I can tell by the way she looks at you." Rodney informed him. "Her's and your body language are dead giveaways."

Tiffany continues to eaves drop on Calvin and his buddies. She knew now that she'd have to be more careful around him. If a former army soldier could read her so effectively, then surely a street smart gangster like Tony Lino would be able to see the "love signs" that the two of them were giving off.

A few seconds later, a most welcome text comes over her phone as she prepares to greet her lover "Chet" in five minutes.

"Calvin", She said to him as she poked her head out. "I'm going to be indisposed for a bit. Do you guys need anything else?"

"No. We are fine Tiff." He assures her.

"Ok." She said as she hurried back inside.

Dennis gave Calvin a very puzzled look that he immediately picks up on.

"What?"

"What's really going on with you and "Tiff"? That's "what."

"Sigh. This doesn't leave this space ok?"

"Ok. Shoot."

"Tiffany is a...she's a...you see, she's a ghost writer."

"A what?" Dennis asked.

"She writes for other authors and shit. At least that's what I think a ghost writer does."

"Ok. So she's a ghost writer. What does that have to do with you?" Rodney asked.

"I'm her, bodyguard."

"You shitting me?" Javier asked.

"No. I'm her real life bodyguard."

"And y'all aren't screwing?" Cleveland asked.

"No man. This is strictly business. Besides..."

"Besides what?"

"She only likes white men."

At this news, both Dennis and Rodney jokingly hi-five each other.

"White power!" Rodney shouts.

"Man, sit yo bitch ass down!" Cleveland says to Rodney. "Yo ass wouldn't know power if it bit you in your pale Anglo ass."

"Amen to that." Rodney said.

Suddenly, the conversation went completely and jarringly serious.

"Cal?"

"Yes Rodney?"

"Have you did anything about the nightmares?"

Calvin stood up. "I didn't invite y'all over for an intervention."

"Sit down Calvin." Dennis said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Sit down and stop taking offense. You ought to be glad that someone loves you enough to tell you the truth. Now. It's a good question. Are you still dealing with the nightmares?"

Tears started rolling down Calvin's face. "Why do y'all do this every time we get together?"

"Because we love you bro." Cleveland tells him. "You were always the best of us."

"I never asked for this. I never asked y'all to anoint me with that honor."

"Calvin, you held back an entire wave of advancing opposing forces in South America while we all escaped. Allow us to bestow you with this one unofficial accolade." Rodney said.

"Here. Here." Dennis said as he pulled out a bottle of brown liquor from his jacket. "Now my brothers...lets get it started!"

One hour later...

Dennis walked through the back door looking for Tiffany. That task gave him the shock of his life as Chet and a very nude Tiffany walked out of her bedroom as she escorted him to the door.

He watched in the shadows as the two kissed passionately as she swayed her exposed and ample hips back and forth. After Chet had gone, she laid her back on the front door and grabbed her knees in satisfaction.

"Did he leave his fee on the bed?" Dennis asked as he made his presence known.

A startled Tiffany jumped at the sound of the voice. She looked up to see a stone faced Dennis Porter holding the robe that she had discarded when Chet arrived.

He tossed her the garment, which indicated that he wasn't interested in seeing her nude frame.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked as she covered herself. "Aren't you supposed to be outside?"

"With the common folk? Yeah, I should be." He said. "But the problem is, your "employee", Calvin passed out and I was coming to find you to ask where we could lay him down."

"What?" She said. "Is he ok?"

"He's fine. He just had too much to drink."

"Thank God."

"Don't think him yet." Dennis said.

"Ah...did I do something to offend you?" Tiffany asked.

"Not sure. Tell me, what's going on between you and my brother?"

"Your brother?"

"Sigh, Calvin."

"Calvin works for me. I'm surprised that he didn't tell you this."

"He did; hence the reason I called him your employee. But you guys give off another vibe. He really seem to like you despite him telling us that you don't do black men."

"He told you that?" Tiffany asked incredulously.

"We were giving him shit about you. We rode him until he admitted that he was only your bodyguard."

"Ok." She said as breathe a sigh of relief. "So, you know that we aren't..."

"A couple? Yeah."

"So...what else did he tell you? About me at least."

"Don't worry. He lied and told us that you were a ghost writer."

"Lied?"

"Don't bullshit me Tiffany. It belittles us both. I keyed into who and what you were when I noticed the "blond boy scout" parking his Rolls in the back of your townhouse and then sneaking around toward the front door.

But to be honest, how you make a living is none of my business. I just don't want my brother to get hurt."

"Your brother." Tiffany said in an almost mocking tone. "You appear to have done very well for yourself; Dennis, correct?"

"That's my name."

"So tell me then, "Brother Dennis", because it truly begs the question. Why was your "brother" working at a convenience store and living in such poor conditions?

Why didn't you hook him up with whatever it is that you've done to be so successful?"

Dennis thinks to himself, "well, it's because I'm a hitman for the mob that I've flourished as I have, and Calvin turned me down flat when I asked him to join me."

"I offered Calvin a job in my trucking company. He told me that he wanted to try it on his own first." (see Commando and the call girl part one for this)

"You don't find many white men willing to go to bat for black men in this way. Calvin must really be someone special to you." Tiffany said.

"He's the best. Ten times better than that clown that just used you as a cum dump." Dennis said to her.

"And for sure, you don't see white men going against their own to prop up a black man."

"If you knew Calvin, then you'd understand."

"I'm very fond of him Dennis. But the fact is..."

"I know. The fact is that you don't do black men. I get it and that's your choice. And because of that, I'm going to say this and I'll be done.