The Commando and the Call Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG! He was adorable." She gushed.

"Why don't you hold onto that photo." Annie says to her.

"Really? But..."

"No buts Tiffany. I'm 80 years old and probably won't be here much longer. All of my mementos and things gathered over a lifetime will be tossed onto the trash heap of yesterday once I'm gone.

Things like these need to go to someone who genuinely cares for my son."

"Thank you. Thank you for saying so."

"Besides. It was either going to go you or Dennis Porter."

"Dennis Porter. That man scares me." Tiffany admitted.

"He scares me too dear. He's what Calvin would be without morals or compassion."

"That's a scary thought to contemplate."

"But I'll admit. Dennis isn't completely terrible. He stopped by the facility a few days back asking what he could do to help Calvin get onto his feet and to get help for his issues with the military."

"Really?"

"Yes. He claimed that he would get him a job with his trucking company. But to be honest. I think that Dennis is into some much more nefarious activity than just moving interstate commerce." Annie declared.

"Like what?"

"I think he's mixed up with the mob. And that he wanted Calvin's help. But to my son's credit. He turned him down flat."

Tiffany starts to think. Could Dennis Porter be the person responsible for the deaths of some of Tony's toughest mafios?

A skilled killer, much like Calvin but without his moral grounding?

Wait! What if he was the one who sent the cobra? What if he knows that he missed?

"Sorry it took so long ladies. Seems like everyone in town was waiting for a mimosa." Calvin says as he sits a picture full on the table."

At that very moment. The resident sax player blows the Quincy Jones/Tevin Campbell hit, "a better you" on his sax.

"Oh my." Annie said.

"Aunt Annie. Please don't..."

"Son I have to." She said with a devilish grin. "Tiffany, that was Calvin's favorite song growing up."

"Oh my god" Tiffany replied in laughter. "You really are just a big kid at heart aren't you?"

"I was 11."

"I'll bet you still like it don't you?" Tiffany asked.

"Let me show you how much." He said as he went up to the saxophonist and put a hundred dollar bill in his tip jar.

"Y'all. I think that I'm going to go on back. I'm starting to get a bit winded." Annie said to them.

"Ok Auntie. Let me pay the check and..."

"No. You two stay and talk and enjoy each other's company. Tiffany. Please take good care of my son."

"You know I will Mrs. Masters."

"Mrs. Masters? Who's she? I'm Aunt Annie to you from here on out. You understand me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Come on Auntie. I'll push you to the van."

No sooner than Calvin and Annie get out of eyesight, an unwelcome interloper intrudes upon Tiffany's personal space.

"Say Lil sexy momma. What you drinking on?" A tall light skinned bald headed black man covered in tats and wearing a white t-shirt, jeans and timberland boots asked as he hovered over head.

"I'm not here by myself." Tiffany explained.

The man flashed a smile showing off at least three gold teeth. "It doesn't look that way to me. But I'd like to change that."

"Please sir." Tiffany said as she fought back against old prejudices that were rearing their ugly heads. "I don't want any trouble."

"Trouble? Old Big Homie ain't finna give you no trouble. But I would like to give yo fine ass something else." He said as he grabbed her wrist, tightly.

"Excuse me sir. But you're standing in my way." A resolute voice from behind "Big Homie" said.

The tatted up man spun around until he was face to face with a stone faced Calvin, who seemed to be thinking at the time, "please resist".

"Player...Player! My bad my man. Please excuse me." He said as he quickly took his leave.

"You ok Hon?" He asked her.

"Just a little shook up. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to walk down the street without you by my side. It's almost like I'm afraid of my own shadow now."

He took her by the hand. "Baby. Your trembling. I'm going to go find that son of a bitch and..."

"No! No you're not. I...I won't have you getting into trouble. I mean, aren't your hands registered as a deadly weapon or something?"

Calvin laughs, "That only happens on old TV Shows. Besides, I was just going to find a manager and have him to toss the bum out."

"Baby? I want to go home." She said almost in tears. "Please take me home...To OUR home."

"You ready to go?" Calvin asked.

"I'm ready for you to take me home, lay me down into our bed, and fuck me until I pass out."

"Check please." He said to the waiter.

After he paid their food bill, he takes a still shaken Tiffany outside to collect their SUV from the valet. And then, something interesting catches his eye as "Big Homie"beats a quick retreat to the mens restroom.

"Babygirl, wait here for the car. I'm going to use the latrine right quick."

"The latrine?"

"The restroom." He explained.

Calvin stealthy makes his way into the occupied men's John where Big Homie stood in the mirror completely oblivious to the figure looming behind him.

"Hey, "Big Homie." Calvin out.

"Yeah? What you want man?" He said as he turned to face him.

"I just wanted you to be able to look me in the eye so that you couldn't truthfully claim to have been jumped from behind later."

Three minutes later...

Calvin exits as stealthy as he went in. The crowd was definitely engrossed as the Sax man played Will Smith's classic "Summertime"; so none paid attention to one lone guy quickly exiting the premises.

A minute or to after Calvin had set himself behind the drivers seat and he and a now somewhat calm Tiffany were gunning their way up the blvd. Someone else feels nature's call and heads to the men's room to relieve himself.

"Yo!" He says as he runs out of the restroom. "Somebody fucked Big Homie's ass up!"

The other members of his crew rush in to see "Big Homie" doubled over in a stall with his head between the toilet seat and a broken toilet lid, only semi conscious.

"Dude." One of his boys said. "Big Homie got them hands, dog. Who the hell could have beat him to a pulp like this?"

"I don't know." Said the other one as they helped the man to a chair. "I just hope for our sake, he don't come gunning for the rest of us."

Chapter Ten the business office of Sassy Y Classy.

"So that's our proposal Dominic. You take care of your cousin, and I'll back you before the commission as new boss. With our houses firmly unified, then not even the Colombians or the Jamaicans will fuck with us.

Some real, in your face Cosa Nostra. The likes of which haven't been seen since Jon Gotti.

So, what do you think?"

"Jesus Fucking Christ Tony!" Dominic "The Tall Man" Dellasondro decried. "Hasn't anyone ever told you that it's fucking impolite to talk business with a guy while he's receiving a blow job?

Can she at least finish me off first?"

"Let's speed this up Lisa." Tony said to Tiffany's best friend Lisa Connery as she knelt between the legs of the short, fat and extremely hairy Dominic Dellasondro.

"With pleasure." Lisa thinks to herself but wisely opts to not let her true feelings be heard. This guy...this "Tall Man" turned her stomach. He reminded her of old Ron Jeremy when he was way past his salad days and the female porn actresses reluctantly agreed to shoot with him only because his name still carried a lot of star power.

And now she'd have to swallow his spunk? It'll probably taste like stale antipasto and anisette.

And like Ron Jeremy, The Tall Man had a fairly good sized member. She would have preferred to fuck him, and just ride that thing until he exploded inside of her, but orders are orders and Tony wanted to be able to look him in the eye when they spoke.

But damn! It couldn't wait until after the man had cum?

"That's it darling. I'm almost there!" Dominic declared jubilantly. "Uh...oh. Aaaaaaaagh!" And with that, he shoots his load right down Lisa's throat.

Whatever it actually tasted like, she never said. But she did nearly gag on the sheer volume of cum that he expelled.

"Nice job Lisa." Tony said to her. "And by the way. When you talk to your friend Tiff? Let her know that vacation is over and it's time for her to get her ass back to work. Capeesh?"

"Uh. S...sure thing Tony." She said as she wiped her mouth and exited the office.

"Good". Tony said as she closed the door behind her. "Now. Where were we?"

"Yeah." Dominic said while he Pulled up his slacks. "We were at the part where I ask you, what makes you think that I would betray my own cousin just to become boss?

I mean, come on Tony. You didn't really think a blowjob from one of your dancers would move the needle did you?"

"I didn't want to say anything Dom. But there are other reasons to remove your cousin. Moral reasons."

"Moral reasons? Tony, we are criminals and murderers for Christ sake. When has the American mafia ever been about morality?"

"Some lines we don't cross Dom. You know that. Sleeping with the wife of a member is one such line, and fucking your own sister is another matter in its entirety."

"Wait. What are we saying here Tony? You? Pete?...Rosa???!!!"

"All of the above."

Dominic grimaces. He had also long wanted to share passionate love with his beautiful fiery haired cousin. How he had resented upstart Tony Lino when he got to wed and bed her, and was given Sassy Y Classy as a wedding gift from his uncle, Peter Sr.

Sassy y Classy and Rosalie should have been his!

"Let's say I believe you."

"Why would I lie about something like this?"

"So I kill Peter. Then What? You kill me and merge everything under one flag?"

"I don't want to run your family Dom. I just want you guys to stop targeting our guys."

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" Dominic asked with real shock in his voice.

"Benny Bingo for starters."(see part one for details)

"Are you fucking high? We didn't whack Benny. Hell, we thought you did."

"Us? Hell no. Why would we..."

"On my dead mother. We didn't clip your guy, Tony."

Tony ponders this. Hell, could he be telling the truth? And if he is, then the question of "who" arises again, and he's back at square one by trying to solve a mystery, by appealing to a bigger mystery.

Who wants strife between the Lino's and the Dellasondro's and why?

"For the sake of argument, I'll say that I believe you, Dom. Be that as it may, your cousin is still dishonoring me with my wife and committing fucking blasphemy."

"Proof or it didn't happen."

"Say no more." Tony said as he clicks on a projector. "Make sure that door is locked."

Tony cues up a part of a video shot from a hidden camera. A stunned Dominic Dellasondro watches in what appears to be confused silence as his two cousins exchange steamy

Sibling passion in the Lino master bedroom.

"Now what?" Tony said as he clicked the video off.

"Now what? I'm gonna whack the motherfucker; that's what."

"Or, should we say, "the sisterfucker."

"Whatever. But T, what about Rosalie? I don't want her hurt. That's my price for whacking Peter. I want your word that you won't harm Rosalie."

"If I wanted to hurt Rosalie, wouldn't I have already done so?"

"Good point. Well, I've got some planning to do. You don't take out a boss, especially a well connected boss like Peter without a game plan."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Naw. We'll handle it. In the meantime, why don't you try to figure out who it is that's killing your guys huh?"

"Agreed." Tony said as the two men arose and shook on their unholy pact.

Dominic exits the club and begins the four block journey back to his car. He knew not to park in front of the strip joint since he knew that the FBI was watching.

He takes out a new burner phone, covers his lips in case the feds have brought in lip readers again and punches in a preset number.

"This is Peter." Voice on the other line said.

"Pete!" This is Dominic. We've got trouble! Tony knows all about...Gak!"

"Gak" is the last sound that Dominic "The Tall Man" Dellasondro will ever utter as blood flows from his neck like water going over a fall.

An ear to ear slice; he could do it in his sleep at this point. He found himself slightly amused as the dying man stared in disbelief at a face he didn't recognize.

He stared back at the now deceased Dominic Dellasondro, and then at the blood soaked knife that ended his life as well as the phone that was now speaking back.

"Hello Dom? Tony knows what? Where are you? Dom? Dom!"

"This is the operator." Dennis Porter mockingly said into the phone after he picked up the gore stained electronic device. "Mr. Dellasondro can't come to the line, right now or ever for that matter."

"Who the fuck are you? Where's Dom? What the fuck did you do to my cousin?"

"Answer number one: I'm the man who's going to put an end to your reign. Number two: Luca Brasi Sleeps with the fishes. Number three? See number two."

"Whoever you are, you murdering piece of shit. You're a dead man. You've fucked with the wrong Family! You're gonna die nice and slow!"

"Been hearing that same shit for years. See you soon..."Fat Pete".

He then threw the burner into a nearby dumpster and made another call from his actual phone.

"Speak." Rosa said on the other line.

"It's done."

"Very good. Your fee has already been deposited. By the by...have you given any more thought to..."

"Going after her directly will put me in direct conflict with someone I care deeply about and..."

"And?"

"Someone I don't think I can beat." Dennis replied candidly.

"So, Mr. Porter. Where does that leave us?"

"I'll come up with another plan. Since the local presentation of the mafia seems to be filled with fools; I'll make the plan fool proof."

"This person that you can't best. I would know more about him."

"It's be a waste of time Mrs. Lino."

"Really? And what makes you so sure?"

"Because, I know how he feels about your target; and he'd wade through mine, yours and the entirety of the mob's entrails in order to keep her safe."

Chapter Eleven Part 1

Head down, ass up! Is just the way that Dr. Carolyn Barnes, and her blue eyed, blond haired Adonis like to fuck.

"Doctor! My god Doctor! I love the way you conduct your "therapy sessions". "Adonis" said as he buried his long white cock into the ebony twat of his "Doctor".

Carolyn played right along. "But you know that you can't tell your little WASP of a wife about our sessions, correct?" She said as her lover brought her to her third orgasm as he slammed into her insides.

"No more so than you can tell your black husband about your "unconventional" treatment methods."

"Uhh, ungh. You are making me cum again!" Carolyn shouted.

"Doctor, Doctor! Give me the news.

I've got a, bad case of fucking you."

"Your session is almost up sir. I suggest you plant your seed before time runs out."

"Adonis" unleashes his "seed" inside of his targeted twat.

"Aaaaagh! Arrrgh! God damn!" He shouted as exploded inside of his "Doctor".

"Next time, I want to do "white cop and the sister trying to get out of a ticket." She told him as they lay their spent bodies face up on the bed side by side.

"Sure thing baby." He said to her as he caressed her tits. "The doctor/patient thing...is it too on the nose?"

"I love when we role play. But yes, that one is a bit... too realistic." She said to him.

"Well, we do pretend to have spouses that look like us." He said. "My white wife", your "Black husband."

"Anyone ever tell you that you look like Ryan Reynolds?"

"We've been engaged for two years and you're just now sharing that with me?"

"And who do I look like?" She asked.

"Vivica Fox, before all the unnecessary plastic surgery."

"Well I am..." she starts until her phone rings. "Well. It appears that I have my second "session" of the morning."

"I trust that this "session" won't result in someone else getting my goods?"

"Unless he has a dick long enough that it can reach through phone lines? Then "your goods" are safe."

"Just as well. I'm late as it is." He told her as he left out to dress.

"Lock the..."

"I know, Carolyn. Doctor/patient privacy. I'll lock the bedroom door."

Carolyn Barnes still nude, sits up against the headboard with her legs bent and her knees almost chin high.

"Dr. Barnes here." She said as she clicked onto the line.

"Dr. Barnes. It's Calvin. Calvin Jefferson."

"Ah, Calvin." She said as she rubbed her freshly fucked pussy. "It's good to hear from you again. What can I do for you?"

"First, can you tell me how this doctor patient privilege thing works?"

"It's pretty broad. So what did you do?"

"Beat up some asshole who had assaulted someone that I adore."

"Good for you. Your secret is safe. Now tell me, what's on your mind."

"This person...she has me so confused. I'm falling for her so hard, yet she sends so many mixed signals. One minute I think she hates me because I'm black, then the next minute we are..."

"Is she white?"

"No. She's black. But like I said, one minute she hates me and the next minute we are having sex and..."

"Wait!" She says to him. "Let me grab my note pad."

She reached into her nightstand drawer and grabbed "Antonio", her twelve inch black dildo.

She carefully inserts it into her pussy as she tells Calvin to, "tell me about the sex, and don't leave anything out."

"Wait, what?"

"Calvin? I'm the doctor here correct? And if I'm going to give you the answers you seek, I'm going to need ALL the details."

"Yeah but, some of this is too embarrassing to talk about."

Carolyn bit her bottom lip in lust filled anticipation. "Calvin. I'm a doctor. Trust me, I'll listen to your tale with a disinterested detachment."

"So, where should I start?"

"The sex."

"I was laying in bed and..."

"And???."

"She came into my room while I slept. She didn't say why. She wore nothing but a men's shirt. She sat beside me and touched my thigh.

But in doing so, she grabbed a handful of my cock."

"My god!" Carolyn exclaimed. "What happened next?"

"Next, she took my cock out of my underwear and placed it into her mouth. She proceeded to deep throat me, but she could only get so much of it into her mouth."

"How... How big is your penis?"

"12 inches and some change."

"Ooooooohhhhh!" She said as the thought of such a massive member brought her to climax.

"Are you ok? Doctor Barnes?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine." She told him as she worked to recover so that she could enjoy more of the story.

"When I confronted her. She told me that This was only a dream, and that I was still sleeping. She next began to give me a loud and slurpy blow job.

I almost came immediately, but she wasn't through with me.

Next, she mounted my cock and slowly begin to ride me. We made passionate love for what felt like forever.

I was initially too big for her. But she wouldn't quit. We fucked until she came all over my dick and I exploded into her hungry... black...pussy."

All pretense of a legitimate therapy session had been destroyed. The distinguished and normally professional Dr. Barnes screamed as orgasmic shockwaves buffeted her body.

Even if Calvin was of the mind to keep up the charade, he could no longer do so without showing a vast amount of intellectual dishonesty.

"Uh. Dr. Barnes? Maybe I should call back another time?"

"No. No. No." she said. "I...I have what I need. I'll have my "assessment" of your dilemma in a few days."

"Yeah, I'll just bet you will. Thanks for nothing." Calvin says as he clicks off the line in complete disbelief and disgust.

Carolyn, if she was at all embarrassed by her behavior, showed very little in the way of contriteness as she fanned her now thoroughly satisfied and completely drenched pussy.

Suddenly, her phone lights up with another intriguing text.