The Commando and the Call Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Barnes. I need some advice. I slept with this guy that I think I'm falling in love with but I really can't decide if it's love or just something else. Do you think you can squeeze me in for a phone session today? Thanks in advance...Tiffany S."

"Call right now. I'm available." She replies as she gets "Antonio" ready for another workout.

Part 2 The cookout

Due to a temporary reassignment, FBI AIC Aaron Banks opted to move his annual Fourth of July cookout up one month since he'd be on the assignment by July 4th.

"So, this friend of yours. Is he an old army buddy also?" Tiffany asked Calvin as the two of them drove to the Banks home for the cookout.

"No. He's FBI. We have worked with him in the past when we'd go on raids of terrorist strongholds all over the Middle East and North Africa."

"And he really looks like Samuel L Jackson?"

"Put the two of them in a room and Samuel L would have a tough time telling the difference."

"Uh, do you think your friend Dennis is going to be there?" Tiffany asked as she tried to mask the dread in her voice that he'd say yes.

"I doubt it. Dennis and Aaron were never the best of buds. I only knew about the get together because Aaron invited me the night he bailed me out of jail after..." he hesitates to complete the sentence.

"After I called the cops on you. Baby? Can you ever forgive me for that?" She asked. (Happened in part I)

"Baby girl, I forgave you the second I knew that I wasn't going to Leavenworth to break big rocks into smaller ones for the next thirty years."

"Surely the military would have..."

"Helped me? Not hardly. In fact, I would have given them just the excuse they needed."

"Excuse? Excuse to do what?"

He sighed and chose not to look at Tiffany to explain. The excuse to get a military grade highly trained killer off of 123 Main Street, Anytown USA."

"Calvin? Can I ask you a question?"

"I want no real secrets between us, so yes."

"How many people, have you killed?"

"75."

"You're lying."

"You don't think I killed 75 people?"

"I'm more than sure that you have killed at least 75. But I'm convinced that you have more than that number in your background."

"Tiff? Why? Why do you need to know this?"

"Because I want to help you baby. I want to help you tame the demons that torment you."

"You really mean that?" He asked.

"With all of me."

"221."

"Kills? 221?"

"Sigh, yes."

"Well, she said as she took hold of his arm. "It looks like we have our work cutout for us."

"Tiffany? How are we supposed to go back to the status quo? I heard you arguing with Tony Lino this morning on the phone about him wanting you back in the club dancing and I know you have been putting off taking escort dates since..."

"Since we started sleeping together."

"Not that I'm complaining mind you. And I'll bake you the biggest cake in the world if you quit completely but..."

"No "buts; so start cracking your eggs and sifting your flour." Tiffany explained.

"You mean it? You really are done?"

"I'm ready to give Tiff Inc a real try."

"You know...Dennis owns a trucking company. He offered me a job. Maybe I should get my CDL and..."

"No! You can't work for him!" Tiffany shrieked.

"No, baby. I was going to say maybe I should get my CDL and drive under the TIFF Inc banner. I learned how to drive Semi's in the military. I just didn't have time to get a civilian license.

Hey! Maybe you could travel around the country with me? We could keep a load on the truck at all times and we'd have the potential to make a half a mil a year."

"Just me you and our tractor trailer huh?" Tiffany said. "Tempting. In fact I...damn it all to hell! We can't."

"Why not?"

"I have something to share with you."

Tiffany tells Calvin about the biracial son that she gave up at 19 to be raised by his father. The son she hadn't seen since that time."

"Will you help me get my son back?" She asked.

"I'd do anything for you. My love." He tells her.

"And I believe you will... my love..."

Part three. The home of Mary and Aaron Banks

The four thousand square foot 5 bedroom 4 full bath home offered several amenities that would make it an Air BNB vacationers dream. Game room, media room, "pool house" that sits right beside the Olympic sized swimming pool, outdoor gas kitchen, and even a dedicated playground with swings, slides and sand for the grandkids to occupy their time on for hours on end.

Both Agent in Charge Banks and his wife have huge extended families and normally their home is the "go to" for all things holiday and festive.

The pool was a refreshing respite from the triple digit heat that invaded their cookout like an army of picnic ants. Many of the ladies in attendance dressed modestly, even with their pool attire.

And all of the wives seemed to breath a sigh of relief that the "plus one" of the young man that Aaron kept introducing to everyone as the "reason that he himself is still above ground"; opted to not bring a bathing suit but rather adorned herself in a yellow sundress and matching 3 inch heel sandals as the wives and their husbands deduced that she was hiding a killer body under that dress that would put all the women in attendance to shame if she dared to reveal it.

"Seven ball side pocket." Calvin called out as he and Aaron shot a game of pool inside of the pool house and puffed on cigars and drank Stella Artois. "Shit!" He said as he hit the cushion as opposed to the hole.

"You don't have to call your pocket Cal. Just on the eight ball." Banks says to him as he chalks up his stick for his own turn.

"Now he tells me." Calvin joked. "I had a much easier shot on the two ball. By the way, for someone who owns a pool table, you really suck at this Aaron.

I make my next three and the 8 ball, and I win while all of your balls crowd the table."

"Naw. I'm just setting up some suspense. Ever heard of Cisero Murphy?" Banks asked.

"Nope."

"Damn shame. Crack open a black history book if you ever get a chance young man." And with that, Aaron Banks fires off a shot which effectively clears the table of each one of his balls, leaving only Calvin's three, plus the eight ball untouched. "Now to loosely quote you Calvin, "eight ball side pocket."

And he effortlessly sank the black ball for the win.

"Hmmph. I'll bet you have some sort of magnets under the table or something." Calvin said in jest.

"You never could give credit when it's due."

"And you don't seem to know when to quit. Aaron, why are you going back to the Middle East yet again? Are you telling me that there isn't one guy in the entirety of the bureau that can handle this?"

"Well, this isn't exactly bureau this time Cal. It's "The Company."

"Spooks? The CIA?"

"One and the same."

"What the hell will you be doing?"

"Advising mostly. Nothing too dangerous."

"Wasn't the killing of some American military advisors what started Vietnam?"

"The Gulf of Tonkin is what started Vietnam. But hey Cal, if you feel that my back won't be properly watched over there, I'm sure that I can bring you in on this as well."

"Sorry Aaron. I'm not that eager to add to my body count. Besides, I don't know if you noticed, but I have ample reasons to stay stateside now."

"Shit. Every woman, every man here noticed your lady friend. But it begs the question. I thought that she was Tony Lino's chocolate side piece?"

"Things have changed."

"I see. And if it comes down to it. You know, if Lino doesn't get the memo regarding those "changes", are you willing to face down the mafia for her?"

"Well, if you'd stay here and finish what you started and lock him up, then I wouldn't have to face him at all now would I?"

Aaron threw his head back and laughed. "Cal, the federal government can walk, chew bubble gum, go after terrorists and mobsters all at the same time.

In fact, I'd like you to meet my temporary replacement as AIC. He and my wife's niece just arrived.

The two men walk outside the pool house and Aaron introduces Calvin to a tall Caucasian man with close cropped blond hair.

"Calvin, I want you to meet Special Agent Andrew Sharp.

Andrew, this is the man I told you about. The man I owe my life to. Calvin Jefferson."

"Heard about you Calvin. Thank you for your service." He said as the two shook hands.

"Thank you for yours as well."

"Calvin? Calvin, they are serving food. I fixed you a plate but I wasn't sure of what you wanted so I..." Tiffany said as she recognized Aaron/Chet and dropped the plate she had piled on with food.

"Chet?" She said in stunned disbelief.

"Before an equally stunned "Chet" could respond, another familiar face walked up to him and took him by the arm. "Baby I wanted to know what you wanted on your plate and...

Tiffany? Calvin?" She said with surprise.

Both Tiffany and Calvin look at each other and then back at the woman and say in unison, "Dr. Barnes???"