The Commando and the Call Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Calvin and Tiffany get to know each other better.
23.1k words
4.6
5.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all and thanks you for those that commented and left such positive words about Part one. It is my hope that you find part two as much, or even more intriguing than part one. As always, this story takes place in a land of make believe where STDs don't exist, people can fall in love rather easily and quickly.

If I've got any of my "facts" wrong, please feel free to correct me in the comments. If you like the story and would like to see it continue, please let me know. If you don't like it, I'd like to know that as well and why. Again thanks for checking me out and, happy reading!

Part one Recap

At the end of part one, we find that Tiffany Solomon has been instructed to make nice with an ex army commando named Calvin Jefferson who she had recently had a run in with; by her lover and mob boss, Tony Lino.

Lino, who has suffered several huge loses of late finds that he needs a skillful ally to counter what he believes is the rival and much stronger Dellasondro Crime Family making deadly moves against him and he feels that someone like Calvin could be just what he's looking for.

When she approaches him about a "cease fire" of sorts, Calvin reluctantly agrees and, to seal the deal, she goes inside of her apartment to make him a cup of coffee.

The eerie stillness of night is pierced by a blood curdling scream coming from Tiffany's townhome.

Calvin rushed through the unlocked front door to be confronted with the reason behind the scream. A deadly serpent poised to strike at a petrified Tiffany unless Calvin can provide succor.

Chapter One The Townhome of Tiffany Solomon

When Calvin bolted inside after hearing Tiffany scream, he finds her in the perilous position of about to be attacked by a deadly serpent.

A serpent that normally shouldn't even be on American soil outside of a zoo or some type of exhibit.

"I take it that this isn't your snake that has gotten loose?" He asked the terrified woman who was face to face with the Egyptian cobra.

"I...I've never seen this...this thing before." She sobbed. "Please help me."

"I will. I promise you." Calvin assured her. "Tell me, do you have any tongs?"

"Any what?"

"It's a cooking utensil."

"Check...check the drawer behind you."

Without taking his eyes off their antagonist, Calvin reaches behind him and opens the drawer. Briefly, the thought does cross his mind that he could be sticking his hand into a den of other deadly accomplices of the cobra if what he suspects is what is actually going down, but he does so anyway.

After he secures the item that he was fishing for, he takes hold of it and then stealthy makes his way to within striking distance of the snake whom is now poised to strike out at Tiffany's face.

"Please hurry." She pleads.

"Shhhh baby girl. I've got this." He told her as he quickly catches the serpent's head between the business end of the tongs and pulls it away from Tiffany thereby getting her out of immediate danger.

"Oh thank God." She cried in relief.

"Don't think him yet." Calvin said to her. "Call 9-11, Tell them to send out an animal expert. And tell them to hurry." He said to her as he made his way outside. "And also, tell them to tell the cops not to shoot the black guy holding the snake."

"Ok."

Succor arrives rather timely as an officer with experience in dealing with exotic animals arrives on the scene and takes

Possession of the cobra.

The police do a thorough check of the premises to confirm that nothing else quite as deadly is still on the scene. Calvin sat outside at the bus stop and smoked a cigarette while waiting to be questioned.

Since her home was now a possible crime scene and she had to remain outside while police investigated, Tiffany came over to join him.

She sat down beside him and placed her head on his shoulder.

He was a bit taken aback as he knew how this sister felt about black men.

But that didn't stop him from wrapping his arm around her in an effort to let her know that she was protected as she again started to weep.

"It's...it's ok baby girl." He tells her.

"I owe you my life." She told him.

"Then like Superman told John Henry Irons, "make it count for something."

"Who?" She asked.

"Never mind. It was a joke." He said as he defended a line from a comic book.

"How can you joke? I mean, we were both facing death. How are you so calm?"

"That's something I'd like to know as well." The animal expert asked as he made his way out to question the duo. "Anyone else would have shit their pants when confronted with something like that."

"Officer. I've trained in nearly every jungle and desert on earth, from the depths of the African continent to the Australian Outback.

That overgrown lizard was hardly the deadliest thing that I've ever encountered."

"Former military I take it? You know, we could use a man with your skill set on the force."

"Thanks but..."

"He already has a job." Tiffany explained. "He is going to be my personal bodyguard."

"Uh, what she said." Calvin replied.

"Hey! Smoke! You wanna take your hands offa her?" A steely voice with a thick Italian accent said.

Calvin looked up and found himself face to face with Tiffany's lover; mob boss Tony Lino of the mafia crime family that bears his name.

"Take it easy man. I'm not trying to rain on your parade."

The cop/animal expert, recognizes the mobster and decides that he doesn't have the need nor the desire to engage him in a back and forth.

Instead he gives Calvin a card and tells him that if he changes his mind, to please give him a call.

"Tony. He saved my life." Tiffany said to him.

"Is that a fact?" Tony said as he turned to look at the two goons that accompanied him. "Are you Calvin Jefferson?"

"That's the rumor." Calvin replied as Tiffany nudged him to keep him from getting flippant with her mobster boyfriend.

"So you're a smartass huh?" Tony said as he once again looked over his shoulder at his henchmen. "Do you think that's wise? Being a dick for no reason?"

"I don't know Goombah. What do you think?"

"Boss, allow me to teach this prick some manners." One of the goons said to Tony.

"What are you gonna do? Throw him a beating in front of a dozen cops?" Tony said in reply.

"It probably will go just about as well as it did for your two cop friends that you had attack me the other night." Calvin assured him. (See part one)

"Baby." Tiffany said to Tony. "Calvin has agreed to become my bodyguard."

Tony's face lit up. "Oh really? Well, why didn't you say so?"

"Actually, I'm declining." Calvin said to them.

"What? But why? I need you." Tiffany explained as she all but forgot that Tony was even standing there. "I can pay you very well."

Calvin looked upon her with a bit of sympathy. From her perspective it seemed, that the mob has always had her back. But now, they must have appeared to her as a bunch of posturing "tough guys" who also needed protection.

Which was one of the reasons that Tony had wanted her to make nice with Calvin in the first place.

"Because Tiffany, taking money from you, ultimately means taking money from him." Calvin said as he pointed at Tony. "And I don't take blood money."

"Blood money?" Tony said with incredulity. "What the fuck makes you better than me? You probably have a body count longer than my fucking dick. The government gave you a license to kill. I wonder how many innocent people have you whacked out along the way?"

Calvin found himself loosing control of his anger. How he wanted to wipe that smug look off the face of this...this criminal!

But the sad truth was that Tony Lino was correct. He had more kills than any single mafioso in history.

So of the two, who had taken or was really taking blood money?

"You're 100% on point, Mr. Lino. I can't, or won't even deny it." He said as he stood up and looked Tony in the eye. "But here is where you and I part company.

I haven't slept a full 6 hours since the first time I pulled the trigger and ended a life, innocent or not.

But if I were a betting man, I'd say that you have done likewise over the course of your "career" and you sleep just fine don't you?"

Chapter two a few days later at the mini mart.

She had been busy in the kitchen all day...

Smoked turkey wings, mustard greens, candy yams, rice and black eyed peas.

He is black, correct? So he has to like this type of food. Tony Lino always made her prepare Italian dishes that consisted of manicotti, or ravioli, or some other style of pasta.

She goggled "soul food" in order to see if she could cook something special for her reluctant savior.

She walked in while he rang up a regular customer who had taken a shine to him.

"Lord! When I talk to you. It's like my son is still alive." The elderly woman stated. "He died in the Beirut Baracks bombing. He didn't die that day, but shortly afterwards."

"I'm...so sorry to hear that ma'am." Calvin replied. "Any serviceman who dies in service of his country is a tragedy."

"Yes." She replied. "But fortunately, I can come here and talk to you." The grandmotherly black woman replied.

"Feel free anytime." He said to her.

The elderly woman turned to see Tiffany standing there in a yellow sun dress, white pumps, with a plate covered in foil. She instinctively knew that she was there for Calvin and her smile and nod at both of them laid that out perfectly.

"Oh me oh my!" The woman said. "Don't the two of you make a cute couple? Son, you'd better hold onto this one. Not many black women value the idea of cooking for a blackman."

Calvin chuckled a bit. "Thank you Ms.Nelms, I'll take that under advisement."

But before Tiffany could approach, she was cutoff by a blonde statuesque scantily clad white female who appeared to have taken a liking to the black store clerk.

"Hey Cal." The blond woman said. "Have you given anymore thought to my offer?"

"The trip to Bora Bora? Yeah, I'm a hard pass on that." He replied.

"Well, that's unfortunate. Daddy has the yacht and villa already approved for us."

"I'm sorry."

"Well...if you change your mind..."

"I won't."

"Oh Well then." She said as she adapted to the climate in the room and then sashayed off.

Tiffany gives her a bit of a "stank look" as the two ladies pass each other.

"Well...well...well." She said as she handed him the still warm plate. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Just a rebellious twenty three year old trying to piss off her rich white daddy by playing a game of "Guess whose coming to dinner." Calvin explained.

"Well, speaking of dinner." Tiffany said to him. "I think you may like this better than the hotdog and slushee you were eating the first time we met."

"Smells good." Calvin said as he took possession of the prepared meal. "So, what did I do to deserve this?" He asked as he took a peek inside.

"Well. For one, let's call it a peace offering. And also, let's call it a "thank you" for saving my life."

Calvin almost responded with, "I was just doing my job", but he then recalled that he was now a civilian and placing himself into harm's way was no longer a thing that he was required to do.

"Don't sweat it." He tells her. "I would have done the same for anyone."

"But you did it for me. And that means everything."

"It smells so good. Im going to hate reheating this later. Have you always cooked like this? Did someone teach you how?"

She blushed slightly. Sometimes, being an escort was not always about sex. Some guys that she dealt with were just lonely and wanted a companion for a few hours.

And since going out to dinner in public with a very attractive black woman was a non starter for a lot of her wealthy white clients; at times she would prepare them home cooked meals and the two of them would just sit, eat and chat until time had expired.

"I watch a lot of Emeril Lagasse." She said as opposed to telling him that she had googled how to prepare each item satisfactorily.

Before either of them could speak again, three men who resembled the late Bob Marley bolted inside and made their way over to the illegal slot machine that the owner, Dinesh Patel, had inside for his regular customers.

Fear washed over Tiffany. She knew exactly who they were. All card carrying members of the Jamaican Posse.

She had dealings with them in the past. They once attempted a shake down on her by "taxing" her for operating on their "turf".

But Tony intervened by sending the two cops on his payroll to lean on the gang, and they seemingly backed off.

Or so it seemed...

"Well look at dis mon?" The possible leader of the trio said in what sounded like a Jamaican accent that he was trying way too hard to get right. "De swirler es in de building." He told his henchmen as he pointed to Tiffany.

"I see that boss." The more muscular and larger one said. "You think the little bitch is ready to pay uncle same yet?"

At the sound of the "b-word" Calvin darted from around the corner and got between the frightened woman and her antagonists.

"I can't allow you to harass and disrespect my customers. You guys need to leave. Now!" He barked.

"Is that a fact? And, if we don't?"

"Oh, you'll leave. That much I can assure you." Calvin said to them. "It's just a matter of you leaving through the door under your own steam, or leaving through the window under mine."

He can almost "hear" what the three are thinking. Surely he is not the tough guy he's pretending to be? But, can they really be sure?

"Baby girl." He says to Tiffany. "Go and lock yourself in Dinesh's office."

"O...Ok. Do...do you want me to call..."

"That won't be necessary."

After she had did as he asked. Calvin went back behind the counter and grabbed the keys to the front door. He had never fought three men at the same time; hell he did so well against Lino's cops because he had the element of surprise on his side when Tiffany's partially naked body startled them.

He opted to try something that he had once seen done in a movie and he hoped that these three goons had never seen the same one.

"I changed my mind "Mon". Now...I'm not going to allow you three to leave."

And with that, he went over to the door and locked it from the inside.

Just as it happened in a "Bronx Tale" when the gangster Sonny had asked a bunch of bikers who were about to trash his bar to leave and they refused; he went to the door and locked it and let them know that "now yous can't leave"; before unleashing the full force of his mafia crew onto them.

Calvin could see the confusion on their faces. They didn't know whether to attack or not. He knew that he couldn't take the offensive because as of now, none of them had attacked him physically and he'd be in the wrong if he threw the first punch.

That burden was lifted when suddenly the smallest of the three runs at him and swings wildly.

In a move reminiscent of 1980s Mike Tyson; Calvin jumped out of the path of the blow, struck the assailant in the side, and then hit him in the neck which put the Posse member down for the count.

He predicted that this would have a certain impact on what the leader would do next and it did.

Instead of attacking with him, he sent his bruiser in to deal with the store clerk while he cowardly slunk in the background.

He didn't realize that fighting bigger, stronger guys was something that the "store clerk" had excelled in as he next made quick work of the second member.

The stunned look on the leader's face told Calvin that this fight, along with the gangs Harrasment and attempted "taxing" of Tiffany were now both over and done.

"Don't come back into this store again. I know where you hold up at. Should you come in here bothering any of these customers, the workers, or anyone else. My face will be the last one you see.

Now, you could believe that I'm bluffing and try it anyway..."

"You're not bluffing, Mon. That much I know for sure."

"Back off of Tiffany."

"Ok."

"Let me hear you say it."

"I will not bother de swirler anymore."

"Now get the fuck out."

After he unlocked the door and drug the still only semi conscious goons outside. He went back in to be met with a now dry eyed Tiffany.

She ran to him and jumped into his arms. What happened next surprised both of them. For a brief second. She had forgotten about her "no black men" stance.

Calvin had also forgotten it as well as the two shared a deep and passionate kiss.

A kiss which served to bring them both back to reality...

"Oh god! I'm so sorry." Tiffany said as she broke the kiss and contact. "I was just so worried about you! How could you scare me like that?"

"I had nothing to fear from the Jamaican bobsled team." He assured her. "But, I'm worried about you. Do you think the Posse may have been responsible for the snake?"

"I...I don't know."

"Well, although I don't think they'll bother you again. We can't take the chance of lowering our guard. Someone else could be out to get you."

"That's why I need you." She said to him as she rubbed his arm tenderly. "Jesus!" She said.

"What?"

"How much do you bench?" She asked. "Your arms are made of steel."

"A lot of push-ups." He joked.

"And I still need you." She said to him.

"I'm here." He replied with a comforting smile. "So...how does me being your bodyguard work?"

"Ok!" She said excitedly. "You'll move in with me and..."

"Wait. What?"

"I have three bedrooms; you'll have your own space. It'll be a 6 day a week job. But you'll be off every Sunday."

"Well, that's better than what I have now." He admitted.

"It gets better." She told him. "I keep a refrigerator full of all manner of snacks that taste delicious but are in no ways healthy."

"Just the kind that I like." Calvin replied. "But I have to admit Tiffany. A job as your personal bodyguard? A nice place to stay? Good food, probably more pay than I'm getting here? Can you give me the "it probably is" portion of this offer?"

"It probably is?" Tiffany said, sort of dumbfounded.

"When something sounds too good to be true. Then it probably is."

"Sigh. Ok." She said as she relayed information to him that she didn't think he knew, regarding her work as a stripper at the mob run Sassy Yet Classy Gentlemen's Club as well as her second job as an escort to the rich and famous of their town.

"So tell me Calvin. Would you have a problem coming to the club with me and watching my back while I perform?"

"You're paying me to go to a strip club? What man would want to have it like that?" He said sarcastically. "Well, that explains a few things."

"Things like what?"

"Like why you were buying the astroglide and the enema kit when we first met." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Very funny. Can you start right away?"

"I'll need to collect my things from my soon to be former place."

"Only bring things that are of sentimental value to you. I'm going to take you shopping at a Mens boutique for a brand new wardrobe; one that befits your new position."

"And you're sure that there isn't a "it probably is", lurking around somewhere?"

"In fact, how about I drive you over there to gather whatever it is that you need to bring?"

"Oh, no. I can't ask you to do that."

"You're not asking. I insist. Besides..." she said as her voiced trailed off. "I don't feel safe without you by my side." She said as she took hold of his arm.

He then placed his other hand on hers. "Tiffany."

"I think I like it when you call me "baby girl".

"Baby girl, do we need to talk about the kiss?"

"No." She said in a low, dulcet tone.

"You're the boss."

"That's right. And don't you forget it." She said with a smile.

"So, what's next?"

"Can I stay with you until you finish your shift? I'm not comfortable going back to my place by myself."

Calvin gave her a comforting hug. How she had changed from just days ago from this swaggering "boss bitch" to a cringing woman afraid of her own shadow.