The Commissar's in Town Ch. 11

Story Info
Alycen and Joanna embrace their love for each other.
1.6k words
4.2
3.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers

"Woah ... honey ... you can do that to me ... anytime you like!" Joanna reacted to the way that Alycen had rimmed the holy hell out of her sweet ass, "was that safe to do while pregnant?"

"At this stage, probably. Besides, you cleaned it up pretty damn well. I didn't hear any complaints while I did it, anyway. You gonna get a hall pass for this or keep it our dirty little secret?" Alycen asked her girlfriend.

"Oh, baby, I won't have any more secrets from Les. That's where it all went downhill with us. Secrets. Lies. Hiding. It might be exciting enough in its own way, but in the end, it's far more trouble than it's worth. I'll seek a hall pass for you and I doubt that he'll be too shocked, all things considered. Never open the genie's bottle with a ginger! Once freed from the shackles of monogamy ... we're a force to reckon with, babe," Joanna alluded to her red hair and red-hot lust.

"So ... Les ... what if he wanted a hall pass with me, then?" Alycen presented a veiled plea for some more dick from her best friend's hubby.

"Honey, if you want anything from me, you know that you can have it for the asking! My ass for licking, my hubby for riding, my sister for sampling ... all of it! Hell, if you want to try out Valerian, I'll do my level best to help you seduce him! If you want me to try to help you win David back or entice Dan ... or if you want me to join you and Jeremy in bed ... there's not much that I won't do for my bestie ... especially now! Haven't I proved it already? I would have tried to help you with David in the past, but you didn't seem interested at the time," Joanna assured her best friend.

"Yeah, well, I was such a fool! To top it off, I didn't have nearly as much action with David for a while there, just before I started fucking Jeremy. Oh ... shit!" Alycen realized something now to her horror.

"What?" Joanna asked, even as she bent her friend over to take her turn at licking booty.

"I ... quit the birth control pills just before I started screwing Jeremy! I was freshly horny again ... and fertile, too! I wasn't ... into sex when I was on those pills ... and I simply quit them. I was tired of neglecting David, you see. Oh ... damn ... don't you get it? He probably thinks that I wasn't into him because of Jeremy ... when it was the pills! It also means that there's a decent chance that Jeremy is the father of this baby! And Jeremy is no candidate for fatherhood, trust me!" Alycen grew very pale.

Joanna got an evil gleam in her eye and started rimming her best friend in earnest, bound and determined as she was to make her bestie feel better. Alycen definitely did feel much better in a hurry, too. Joanna might have been a novice at analingus, but she always found Alycen's tush appetizing, now that she was honest with herself. A chance and excuse to explore the pleasures of eating ass ... she would jump at that!

"Promise me ... whatever else we do, we'll always do this! We'll always tongue each other's assholes!" Alycen begged Joanna, unwilling to ever give up this pleasure in life that she had sampled it.

"Oh, fuck, yes! My butt ... your butt ... we'll make regular dates for eating each other there ... and maybe the other hole, too. What are your thoughts about cunnilingus?" Joanna teased Alycen with a swipe across the taint toward her bushy, juicy twat.

"Yes ... yes ... fuck, yes!" Alycen agreed easily to such a proposition...

Whatever else they did, they were lovers now, girlfriends in every sense of the word. They had always been drawn to each other and had a quasi-Sapphic quality to their friendship, so this was no great stretch for them now. Both David and Les had even hinted that they wondered about them at times, often comparing them to Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams, who had a similar tendency to blur those lines with lesbian subtext or undertones.

That was when Les and Brandy walked in on the two of them, both of them very stunned at the reality versus the fantasy or suspicion. Les cleared his throat and Joanna had the decency to blush about cheating after she kicked him out for similar conduct. She then beckoned both her ex-husband and her sister over to join them. It was clear that the two had availed themselves fully of the hall pass, but that was why she issued it in the first place after all.

"Alycen ... you wanted to fuck Les ... here's your chance, but I'm not gonna stop rimming you, babe! Les ... surprise, surprise, you now have a hall pass for Alycen, too, just as I hope to have with her, too. You've fucked my sister. You might as well hump my best friend, too. This is her place, after all. We want to be good guests for our hostess, right? Brandy, help guide our man into my sexy girlfriend's succulent snatch," Joanna encouraged her sister to assist them.

"Okay, but I want her to eat my ass, too, while you eat hers!" Brandy then dropped her sweatpants and invited Alycen to rim her, too.

"Yes ... gladly ... oh ... damn, you're tasty, too!" Alycen admitted aloud as she licked Brandy's butthole in earnest.

"Marry me, Alycen! Just do it! We should have just married each other years ago! Then we can share as many guys as we possibly wish, as we'll need sperm donors to help us breed! We can keep fucking Les, Brandy, David, Jeremy, Dan, Valerian, all of them! Become my own sweet lesbian bride!" Joanna proposed marriage while rimming Alycen, a very unorthodox way to do so even in a Sapphic context.

"Yes ... you're my ... soulmate ... we should have been together all along! We've always been destined for this!" Alycen told Joanna before resuming her tongue work for Brandy...

Meanwhile, Les did his level best not to cum from this steamy foursome while pumping in and out of Alycen's dripping wet snatch. It was rough trying to hold back, though, even if Joanna had just closed the door on their remarriage. Or had she? There was always polygamy, after all. There were lots of rumors abuzz that this practice might be legalized soon.

"Oh ... fuck ... do it ... cum inside her ... you can't impregnate her this time, but maybe you will in the future! Just think of that, baby! I still love you, Les, but Alycen ... she and I ... have this ... special bond!" Joanna exclaimed before she went back to licking the most delicious part of an already yummy girlfriend.

Damn ... she tastes as good as an ice cream sundae! I could eat this ass for hours! Thank God that Alycen introduced me to rimming ... now I'll have to try out Jeremy's tongue, too. If he is even half this good at it, I'll be in the stratosphere by the end of it!

As the ladies all began creaming themselves from the analingual daisy chain, Les couldn't stop himself anymore. He spilled every drop of his seed inside Alycen's hungry, eager, wet, waiting twat. He slid out of her and watched in fascination as his spunk oozed down Alycen's glistening thighs.

The look that Joanna gave him now was pure adoration and forgiveness. All was now bygones with their painful recent past. Sure, he had cheated and she had taken him to the cleaners, but those days were over. Her remarriage would ensure that he didn't have to pay alimony, and there was a decent chance that he would still get to move back in with his ex-wife. No more rent on a flea-bag apartment that he could barely afford for him.

Best of all, he would possibly get to marry Brandy ... he was very smitten with her and hoped that she felt the same way about him. They'd have to talk about that ... after the orgy. He didn't wish to deny her those delights, given how sweet she was to him.

"No hard feelings?" Joanna winked at her ex-husband.

"No hard feelings, as long as I can marry Brandy with your blessing," Les told his lovely ginger fox of an ex.

"If that's a proposal, I accept ... we have a lot to talk about, but I've loved you for years! Just don't lie to me and pretend to be faithful and I will do you the same favor, babe! Sorry, Alycen ... I didn't mean to do that ... there's my pucker right at the tip of your tongue again, dear," Brandy bit her bottom lip as she enjoyed that tongue back there.

They had discussed throuples, but now each person present all agreed ... fuck throuples! With Alycen now involved, they had the makings of at least a quad, if not more. An open quad, of course, but they'd set that down soon enough ... and their exes, flings, old flames, fuckbuddies, and a variety of others were more than welcome to join them ... in bed.

None of them knew for sure what the future brought them. They just knew that monogamy was relegated to the past. Been there, done that, as Joanna thought just now. Any new lovers of theirs would just have to share.

Perhaps they would start by inviting them all to their double wedding. Every single lover they ever had. The more partners they invited, the better their odds that at least some of them would go for it.


SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers