The Community

Story Info
Will they get drawn into the neighbourhood web?
24.5k words
4.44
58k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,526 Followers

Hi - me again

When I started this story, i had some thoughts about the premise and how it was going to progress. What I didnt have was any idea of the way it was going to end. I had a couple of thoughts but I wasnt certain. I let myself be led by the story itself as it developed. I know that this will displease some of you, and it may please others. If you dont like my ending, then please feel free to write your own, I certainly enjoy reading stories with multiple alternate endings.(GeorgeAndersons February Sucks is such a story with so many endings it provides lots of points of view.)

I have been trying to find an editor but those who have responded to my enquiries have all been too busy to help, so in place of that I have used spellcheck, and also grammerley to try and provide an error free and readable contribution.

On the subject of comments. I value any and all opinions. I will however delete any comments that are from anonymous users that are not constructive but just insulting. I will most likely not delete any comments by anyone who has the courage to put their name to them.You have a right to your opinion. Any comments in all caps will be deleted by default.

So without further ado here is my story.

==========================================================================

"So, Honey," Cheryl smiled at me uncertainly, "What do you think?"

There was a loaded question.

Cheryl and I had been married for the last 5 years. We were neither of us virgins when we met. I had been working in an electronics store doing board-level repair and she was working down the street as a secretary in a furniture business when we met at the coffee cart on the street on the way to work.

We had started simply by meeting at the coffee cart on several occasions, and as often as not chatting as we were waiting for our coffees. She had to get coffee for her bosses, and I usually picked it up for myself and the three other techs that worked with me as the cart was on my way to work. Usefully I had a small one-bed apartment about 5 blocks from the store I worked in so I walked to work.

I would like to say that she was superstar beautiful, with a model physique but that would be a lie. She was pretty in a girl next door sort of way. She was about 5ft 6 tall and slim with small breasts and a tight little butt. It was not her looks that initially attracted me to her but her sense of humour and the fact that she had a ready answer to the pickup lines she sometimes encountered while waiting for coffee. I often winced at some of the burns she inflicted when an ill-advised pick-up line came her way.

After about a month of these chance meetings I decided to see if I could succeed where others had failed and braced myself for her wrath, I asked her if she fancied a date. I was pleasantly surprised not only not to be roasted and even more surprised that she accepted.

A year later we were married in a small ceremony.

I described Cheryl but not me. Well -- here's me. My name is Alan Griffin and at the time of marriage, I was 26 and had all my own hair and teeth. I was about 5ft 10 in height and in reasonably good shape. I ran a couple of miles each morning and worked out in the gym once a week.

After we married, the owner of the business I was working in wanted to retire and following some lengthy discussions with Cheryl and my boss, I decided that I would take out a business loan and take over the business. We had three years of stress where I was working 100+ hours a week to make enough money to both pay off the business loan and pay our living expenses but we had come out the other side stronger and happier for it. Cheryl had left her job at the furniture store and was now working full time in my business doing clerical work and doing the billing and accounts. I still employed the three other techs that had worked with me initially but had expanded our workforce with another two technicians and the business was doing well.

Looking back, I almost regret that we did so well as we may not have been in the position, we were now had we not had the money to buy the house we had moved into 8 months ago, in a small 4 property gated community about an hour's drive from my shop.

At the time though I couldn't think of anything that would have made my life more perfect. I was married to the love of my life, my soulmate, the future mother of my children, and the most perfect woman I could have ever imagined. My sex life was fantastic. Cheryl was probably not the most adventurous in the bedroom but she more than made up for it with enthusiasm and frequency. She was not a huge fan of blowjobs but loved me to go down on her. Anal, however, was out. She had tried it once with one of her previous boyfriends and had instantly concluded that that particular route was an exit only. My business was thriving, and I was even considering employing another tech, we were starting to amass savings and we had moved into a beautiful 4-bedroom property with a huge garden and pool. I was living the dream.

We were due to move into our new property on a Saturday morning, and so the previous Saturday, I had visited the three other properties in the community to introduce myself and to warn them that we would be moving in that Saturday and to apologize for any noise or disruption our move would cause them. Cheryl declined to accompany me, choosing instead to go shopping for last-minute items we would need for the new house.

At the first house, I met Bob and Sheila Strickland. Bob was a quantity surveyor with the county and Sheila was a stay-at-home Mom. They were older than us, probably in their mid-forties. Bob was short, about 5ft 5, and stocky but not fat. He told me that he ran and when I said that I also did a couple of miles each morning said he would be happy to show me his morning route, which was longer than mine at about 5 miles, but I could adapt if I didn't want to run that far. Sheila was taller than Bob and much more Rubenesque in stature. She had large breasts which defied gravity and didn't seem to move when she did. She had a little bit of a paunch and muffin top but wide hips and a round and firm rear that I am sure many men would have been happy to lose themselves in. They had twin girls Jessica and Sophie who were 10 years old with red hair and freckles. Since neither of the parents was a redhead, I did wonder at their coloration, but it was none of my business.

Bob and Sheila were happy to meet me and said that the disruption would be no problem.

Dave and Tracey Heron were in the house next door to us, and they were delighted to see that we were moving in. They told me they had moved in about 18 months previously and found a real community spirit in their neighbours. Like us, they were in their early thirties. Dave was a large man, easily 6ft 4 tall, and built like a barn. He was in construction, and like me, owned his own business. Tracey worked in a local car dealership as a finance officer. She was also tall, topping me by at least an inch, and had mid-brown shoulder-length hair. She had a runner's physique with small breasts and hips and since she was wearing lycra shorts and a cut-off top, I could easily see that she had not an ounce of extra fat on her. Dave told me that he had done some work on my house for the previous occupants, had built the deck, and done various odd jobs and would be happy to give me preferential rates on any work I needed. In return, I offered to do any electronic repairs he might need again at discounted rates.

I was less enamoured with our final neighbour, who lived in the largest house on the street, at the end of the cul-de-sac.

He introduced himself as Jeremy. He was around the same height as me and I guessed his age to be in the mid to late fifties. He had grey hair with some residual streaks of red and he told me that he was a tax accountant. I had a strong desire to wash my hands after we shook hands. His wife, however, was a very pleasant lady. Beth seemed younger and I immediately thought of her as a trophy wife. She was probably 10 years Jeremy's junior. She looked to be the product of a lot of spa days, tanning salons, gym work, and probably a little plastic surgery. She was just over 5ft tall but had larger breasts which had to be false as they looked kind of out of place on her otherwise petite frame. Her most outstanding feature however was her eyes which were a very light but intense blue colour which I suspected might be contacts. She had a warm smile though and held my hand in both of hers as she welcomed me. "Jeremy and I are the longest-standing residents." She told me "We moved in as they built this community and before the rest of the houses were built."

"We are very close with Dave, Tracy, Bob, Sheila, and the girls." she continued "We almost consider them family. I'm hoping that we can be friends too."

"What about the people that had the house before us?" I asked. "I never got to meet them. What were they like?"

"Gerald and Stephanie." Interjected Jeremy "They were good people. Gerald was in the forces and spent most of the time they lived here on deployment. Poor Stephanie was all alone for pretty much all the time they had in the house. Sadly, as sometimes happens, their marriage didn't survive the separation. I heard that she had an affair with someone she worked with. They sold the house when they divorced."

The move-in was uneventful and each of our new neighbours came over to introduce themselves to Cheryl and bring us something. Between them, they had cooked up a meal. Dave had smoked brisket and Sheila had put together a salad to go with it. Beth brought dessert. I kind of felt obliged to ask them to stay and eat with us but they each declined, saying that we were too busy to entertain, and they just wanted to give us some time to settle in.

The next day there was a knock on the door, and I opened it to find the twins grinning up at me.

"Hello, Mr. Griffin," they said in unison.

"Morning ladies" I replied, "What can I do you for?"

"We were hoping that we would be able to use your pool," Jessica said.

"What now?" I asked a little surprised

"The lady that was here before kind of let us use the pool whenever we wanted. We were hoping we could carry on like that. We don't have a pool and we love to swim."

I looked around at Cheryl who had followed me to see who was at the door.

"I'm kind of not comfortable with you being here without one of your parents," I said, "Can you maybe ask your mom or Dad to come over and talk to me about it?"

They looked disappointed but quickly ran off in the direction of their own house.

About 10 minutes later they returned with not one but both of their parents in tow.

"Hi, Alan," Bob said. "I told the girls to at least give you time to move in, but you know what kids are like."

"Not yet" I laughed "But maybe one day" I looked across at Cheryl and she smiled at me.

"So," I continued the girls tell me that they had an arrangement with the previous owners to use the pool?"

"Yes." said Sheila "Stephanie loved the girls and let them use the pool any time they wanted."

"Well in theory I don't see a problem but there are some practical issues that I would like to resolve first," I said.

"Such as," said Bob.

"Well to be honest guys. I'm not comfortable with the idea of them using the pool unless one of you accompanies them. There are a couple of reasons for this. Firstly, we are not going to be here all the time, and the thought that they may get into trouble in the pool with nobody to help around bothers me. Also, and to be frank, you don't know me from Adam, are you really happy to entrust your young girls to someone you only met a week ago? I could be an axe murderer for all you know!!"

Bob laughed.

"I doubt it. Jeremy does a pretty thorough background check on people who are looking to buy in the close. If you had anything on your record to worry about your offer on the house would have been declined"

I frowned a little at that.

"But I take your point about the safety issue. How about this? Would you be happy for the girls to use your pool if Sheila is with them? We'll even keep your outside fridge stocked up with drinks and snacks for everyone's use"

The twins looked at me hopefully.

I looked across at Cheryl and raised my eyebrow and she shrugged.

And so, it became a thing.

Since I was looking to hire a new tech and didn't yet want to move to bigger premises, we decided we could convert one of our bedrooms into an office and Cheryl could work from home. Her desk at the office was converted to a new workstation. I also created a workstation in the garage so I could tinker with stuff and do odd repairs without having to go to the shop.

For the next three months, I would often come home to find Cheryl and Sheila sitting on the deck chatting and the twins in the. We became friends with the other residents of the close and a couple of times a month we alternated visiting each other houses. I still found Jeremy to be a bit creepy but just put it down to him being a different generation. For the first few visits, I watched his interactions with Cheryl and the other wives (and to be honest the twins) but saw nothing alarming. The twins seemed fearless around all the adults, almost treating them all as surrogate parents and while Jeremy was not averse to PDAs with his wife Beth, he never even seemed to glance at the other wives.

I guess the first indication that there was something strange going on was one Saturday night. We had all been across at Bob and Sheila's, had a barbecue and a few beers, and had a nice evening. Cheryl had been particularly affectionate all evening and we had ended the night with her sitting in my lap. She had been surreptitiously grinding her ass into me for the last hour and so I had had to try and hide my arousal when it was time to come home.

"What's got into you?" I asked her, laughing, as we reached our front door.

"Nothing yet" she replied silkily "But we are about to change that." And before I could even get the door open she dropped to her knees, right there on the porch, and fished my still hard cock out of my pants and sucked it into her mouth.

I froze. A mixture of shock, fear, embarrassment, and pleasure rooted me to the spot.

Looking around I saw Dave and Tracey making their way home. Dave didn't look around but I saw Tracey turn her head and grin. She offered me a small wink

"Cheryl! What the hell??" I exclaimed "they can see us"

I opened the door and pulled her to her feet hustling her inside.

She grinned at me unrepentant, grabbed my now aching dick, and pulled me into the bedroom.

Dropping to her knees again she took me into her mouth again, licking and sucking me until I didn't know the day of the week. She seemed to be able to sense my impending release and stopped short. She then started to remove her clothes before going back down on me again.

She did this several times, stopping short, removing some clothes, first hers and then mine, and then going back. Eventually, we were both naked and she was bobbing her head up and down on my cock as she had never done before.

"I'm gonna.." I said and she stopped bobbing with just the head of my cock in her mouth and looked up at me, holding eye contact as she swirled her tongue around the head of my dick. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her head, almost forcing me to hold her head in position as I emptied my soul into her mouth. She never faltered. Keeping up the swirling action with her tongue and not losing a drop of my offering.

Finally, my orgasm subsided and I heard a large gulp as she swallowed it all down. Something she had never done before.

"Wow!" I said, "Where did that come from?"

"We've been really busy since we moved in," she said. "You realize it's a week since we had sex?"

It was true. What with the business and getting the house set up we had both been too tied up with the day-to-day and our sex life had suffered. Our last time had been a Saturday morning quickie the previous week. Even that had been curtailed as we had heard the twins jumping into the pool and didn't want them to hear us having sex. We had gone out to find Sheila and Bob on our deck and the girls playing in the pool.

"Well, that was amazing!" I said "Now get your ass on that bed, I think I have some making up to do"

She lay back on the bed and I straddled her, my face above hers and my still hard cock resting on her mons.

She took my face in her hands and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I could still taste some of me on her tongue but that had never been an issue for me, and I returned the kiss eagerly, before moving down to kiss and nip at her neck. I licked and nibbled at her neck for a while, all the time gently running my fingers over her breasts, avoiding the nipples which were now flushed and standing up eagerly. Slowly I moved down her body kissing and nipping gently until I captured her nipple in my mouth, and she gasped. I licked and chewed lightly at one nipple while gently pinching and rolling the other. She was bucking her hips against my thigh now and already I could feel the wetness as she rubbed up against me. Still teasing her nipple with my teeth, I stroked down her belly towards her pussy. I felt the fuzz but just as my hand was about to come into contact with her mound, I skipped over it and began to stroke her inner thigh.

"Bastard!" she complained "Stop teasing me!"

I moved down her body, licking and kissing her belly pausing briefly to run my tongue around her belly button, before parting her thighs and settling between them bringing me within reach of her now dripping pussy.

I kissed the inside of her thigh and ran my tongue up it until I almost hit her labia and then backed off, doing the same on the other side.

"Please!" She whispered.

Gently I parted her lower lips with my fingers exposing her beautiful entrance.

I ran my tongue all the way up from her tight little rosebud across one labia but stopped short of her clit. She cooed, I repeated the process on the other side and began to alternate, licking up and down, now and then I would circle her opening with the tip of my tongue but not yet touching her clit. Her hips began to move of their own accord and I could feel she was heating up. I reached up and began teasing her nipples with my fingers while continuing the assault on her pussy and she started to pant. Thrusting hard at my face. Eventually, as I knew she would, she grabbed my head and almost violently pulled my face into her. It was then that I took her clit into my mouth and began to toy with it, circling it with the tip of my tongue, running the rough flat of my tongue over it, and then sucking it with my lips and occasionally even a gentle tease with my teeth. She didn't last long. With a final buck and a scream, I am sure that the whole close heard she came, her juices squirting across my chin and chest. She had clamped her thighs closed and was holding my head almost trying to push my face inside her while she rode out her orgasm. Was starting to see black dots in front of my eyes before she finally relaxed and released me.

I looked up at her from my position between her legs. I blew on her clit and she shuddered with an aftershock. She looked down at me and I smiled up at her.

"Come up here and fuck me" she demanded.

Climbing back up her body, I paused once again to lick and nip at her nipples and she once again twitched in aftershock before pulling me up into another deep kiss. This time I guess she was tasting herself in the kiss, but she didn't seem to mind.

I felt her wrap her legs around me and without a moment's hesitation, she pulled me into her.

The heat was incredible. She was so wet that I had no trouble entering her. I was not huge, I was almost the definition of average. About 6" long but I fit her perfectly. She began to grind into me still holding me in the kiss and I reciprocated, starting gently to move in and out in long smooth strokes. As we continued to kiss she started thrusting back up at me, encouraging me to move more. She broke the kiss for an instant.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,526 Followers