The Community

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a brainstorm and picked up my phone.

Cheryl's phone rang just as they clinked glasses and were about to drink. She put her glass down and answered the phone.

"Hey Alan, what's up."

"I just had a call from the IRS," I said "We are being audited."

"What??" she said "Why?"

"No idea. They say it's a random audit. We have 5 days to get everything together. Since all the documents are there, I'm on my way home. We are going to have to work on this all week to be ready."

"Shit. How far back are they going to go?" she asked.

"They say they want to go back to when I bought the business."

"Ok ill start getting stuff together. See you soon" she said.

"Something wrong?" asked Sheila.

"Random IRS Audit, We have to get everything ready by early next week. Alan didn't say what day."

"Wow. That's unlucky. You will still be coming to the party on Saturday won't you?"

"I should think so. We should be able to get everything together by Friday latest. We will need the party to relax after this" Cheryl laughed.

"We will just have to make sure we make it a special night for you," said Sheila smiling.

Cheryl looked at her, eyes a little wide for a moment, before smiling a little uncertainly.

"It will all be fine," Sheila said standing up and holding her arms out for a hug.

Cheryl stood, and after a moment moved into the embrace.

They hugged for a moment and then Shelia said. "I'd better get out of your way. You have work to do" She picked up the wine, before walking into the kitchen and tipping both glasses down the sink.

Picking up the bottle from the side she said "I'll take this with me. Don't want Alan to think you are becoming an alcoholic" she laughed.

By the time I got home, there was no indication that Sheila had even been there and Cheryl was in the office, starting to dig out receipts and tax forms for the period since we had bought the business.

The surprise IRS audit was an excellent excuse for me to be working at home for the rest of the week, and we went through everything carefully, checking receipts, and bank and credit card statements against our filed tax returns. We did manage to find a couple of errors we had made on our returns but since they were for small amounts and in our favour I was not concerned. I got into the charade so completely that when we finished everything late Friday Night the sense of relief at being ready for the audit tuned almost to disappointment when I remember we weren't being audited and the work we had spent all week doing was for nothing.

"Not for nothing." I thought to myself "To save my marriage."

Saturday morning Sheila texted Cheryl to ask if it would be ok for the twins to come and use the pool and we had no objections, so they came, accompanied by Sheila.

Bob was apparently at Jeremy's helping to get ready for the party.

They only stayed for a few hours, and so by 4, they were ready to leave.

Cheryl walked them out, which I found a little strange as they had normally gone out through the garden gate, but this time they went through the house.

When she came back she looked nervous.

"Sheila says.." I winced at those words "that we should get to Jeremy's for about seven if that is ok?"

"Fine by me," I said.

We continued to laze on the deck by the pool for a while. Eventually, Cheryl said, "Let's go get showered ready."

She got up and went into the house.

After a few minutes, I got up and cleared away the glasses, loading them into the dishwasher.

I went into the bedroom and saw that Cheryl was not getting ready, but was standing at the foot of the bed. She had removed her bikini top but still had the bottoms on.

She moved to me and pulled me into a smouldering kiss, pressing her body against mine. In no time at all my body responded and I'm sure she could feel my erection through my shorts.

Releasing me for a moment she pulled my t-shirt up and over my head, before kissing me again, pushing her breasts into my chest. I could feel her nipples rubbing against me. She began to walk backward until her legs were against the bed. Then she sat down. As she sat, she looped her hands into the waistband of my shorts and took them to the floor in a single move.

She took my cock in her hand and squeezed it hard. Just short of painful, before leaning forward and kissing the head.

She scooted back onto the bed and in the same movement removed her bikini bottoms. She was lying there gloriously naked and very inviting. She held her arms out for me to join her.

I climbed onto the bed until I was resting on top of her, my arms taking most of my weight. My very obvious arousal rested against her mound.

She kissed me hard and then gently pulled me down until my head was over her breasts. I licked at her nipple and was about to do more but she was pushing me harder, south. She had something in mind, and I was happy to oblige.

Moving down until I was lying between her legs I kissed her belly and then pushed her legs up and apart, putting them over my shoulders in preparation.

Looking down I could see the jewelled end of the plug that she still had pushed up her ass. I wondered if she had forgotten she had it in, or just wanted me to see it.

Gently I parted her lower lips with my fingers and began to run the tip of my tongue up and down her slit. She was dripping with need and within a few seconds, she grabbed my head and just rammed her cunt into my face.

"Suck me you bastard" she screamed pushing herself against me.

I tried to pull back, but she had wrapped her legs around my head, almost suffocating me, and was grinding herself so hard into my face, I was certain I was going to look like I had been punched in the mouth by the time she was finished.

At this point, I had two choices. There was no doubt I could break free, but I would probably have to hurt her to do so. My only other choice was to just give her what she wanted so I moved north slightly and started to work at her clit.

"Yes!" she moaned "Suck it, Suck your mistress' clit. Make me cum"

"Mistress?" I wondered "is that the idea? Do I get turned into some kind of cuck sub?"

She continued to babble as I worked her, still grinding herself hard into my face. I heard the odd recognizable word, mostly swearing and I was sure at some point she asked me to finger her asshole but I'm fairly certain she was not aware of what she was saying.

The interesting thing to me though was that even though I was effectively being face raped, the action and the fact she was talking so dirty and so horny, losing herself so completely, I found incredibly erotic. My dick was harder than it had ever been and my balls started to ache. I thought that at some point I might even cum without any further stimulation at all.

Since she asked so nicely I reached up and grabbed the end of the buttplug and as she was grinding into my face, I pulled it out slowly so it stretched her out. She began to buck and shake and as I felt her hit her peak I shoved it back in, Hard.

She shrieked and I felt a deluge as she squirted a massive amount on my face and chest.

When she finished she lay panting on the bed, her eyes closed and I wondered if she had passed out.

I disentangled myself from her and started to move up her body, tracing gentle kisses up her belly. I was hard as a rock and I wanted her badly.

Suddenly she spoke.

"Shit, look at the time, we're going to be late". And with that, she wriggled out from under me, dashed into the bathroom, and slammed the door. I heard the snick of the lock

"What the fuck?" I said in disbelief

I couldn't believe that she would do that to me. Get me all worked up and use me like that and leave me high and dry. She had never done anything like that before and I was hurt, confused, and angry.

Sighing I picked up a t-shirt and wiped her juices from my face and chest.

I went into the main bathroom and had a shower. I couldn't show up smelling so strongly of sex, although I was seriously considering refusing to go after that performance. I thought about it as I showered. If I refused to go then I suspected Cheryl would go alone, and heaven only knows what would happen if I wasn't there to supervise. I was certain that she had not done anything other than the light petting I had seen Sheila doing with her earlier but given how wound up she was I wasn't sure that if she was alone with them something else wouldn't happen.

I did briefly consider finishing myself off in the shower but decided against it.

I went back into the bedroom, still sporting an erection. She was finishing dressing.

She looked at my obvious arousal.

"Oh, my poor baby," she said grabbing my cock and squeezing gently. I was so close that if she had stroked me a couple of times I would have blasted her off the bed.

She giggled.

"I'll make it all better when we get back." She said, "I have a nice surprise for you later." Then she finished dressing and left the bedroom.

After I dressed, I joined her in the living room, and armed with some desserts for the barbecue we headed out to Jeremy's.

Dave pushed a beer into my hand as I walked through the door. It felt like he had been waiting to do that particular task.

"Thanks, I've been waiting for this," I said lifting the beer to my mouth. I blocked the neck with my tongue and pretended to take a long drink, my Adam's apple bobbing a few times.

I sighed with obvious enjoyment and even managed a small belch -- I was proud of that

"Oops Pardon," I said and laughed.

Cheryl gave me a look and went over to where Tracey and Beth were standing. They handed her a glass of wine and they started to chat.

I walked over to where Jeremy was at the Grill, getting things ready.

"Need any help?" I asked him.

"No, I'm all good," he said "Should be cooking up in about 20 minutes. Grab yourself a seat and chill. I hear you have had a hell of a week.

"Goddamn IRS" I moaned "Surprise audit"

"You should have given me a shout. You know I'm a tax accountant. I could have looked it all over for you."

"I know," I said "I just don't feel right imposing on my neighbours like that. It's your job and to ask you to do even more work when you are not at work seems so wrong" I took another pretend drink.

"How can you say that" he looked injured "you let the twins use your pool, and even fixed their games console for free. We are all a big family here" he smiled at me and put his hand around my shoulders" Why don't you come over on Monday and let me look at your taxes. I can make sure the Auditor will be satisfied. I might even save you some money"

"I might just do that" I smiled at him.

"Go grab a seat," he said "I'm going to start cooking."

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked "I got rushed out of the house, you know what girls are like"

"You know where it is," he said and I went inside to find the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I emptied the beer bottle down the toilet and rinsed it out. I quarter-filled it with water. Since it was a brown bottle, the colour of the liquid would not be noticeable.

I was chugging down the last of the "beer" as I walked back into the yard. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dave nod to Jeremy who smiled.

I dropped the now empty bottle into the crate and picked out a fresh, unopened one. I popped the top with the bottle opener on the table and went to sit down by Cheryl.

There were several seats in the yard, mostly single chairs but there was a 3 person seat, and Cheryl sat on one end of that. I sat beside her in the middle of the seat. Very shortly after Dave's wife Tracey sat beside me and engaged me in conversation.

The three of us chatted for a few minutes and then the two girls started talking directly to each other. Each of them leaned forward to see past me. Cheryl was wearing quite a low top so I had a good view down her cleavage, and now and again she would glance up at me with a knowing expression. She had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it almost absently as she chatted.

I looked across at Tracey as she started to speak and noted that she had also leaned forward. Her top was equally revealing to me in my current position and as she leaned in to talk her breasts rubbed against my upper arm. I tried to scoot away from her so as not to be touching her, but Cheryl was pressed up against my other side and kept me in position. Cheryl's hand was still on my thigh but had moved higher, and I noted that Tracey's hand was now on my other thigh.

I excused myself and extricated myself from between them before I lost myself and went to talk to Bob and Dave who were standing near the grill. As I approached Sheila came up to me.

"I wanted to apologize to you," she said placing her hand on my arm and moving well inside my personal space.

"For what," I asked backpedalling a little.

"For bringing Jean and Molly to your pool without asking first," she said "It was thoughtless of me, I have got so used to just coming over I didn't think. Will you forgive me?" she asked simpering a little.

I allowed myself to sway a little, "Nothing to forgive." I smiled at her.

"You are a wonderful man," she said pulling me into a tight hug, pressing he breasts into my chest and at the same time turning slightly so her hip pushed into my groin. She rubbed against me for a second and my body, not having read the script, responded."

She looked up at me from under her eyelashes and grinned.

I looked across to see where Cheryl was and saw her looking at me. Her expression was unreadable. When she saw me looking at her, she smiled at me.

I tried to make it look like I was drinking more than I did. I had a soda with the food and afterward declined a stronger drink, claiming I already felt I had had too much to drink.

For the entire evening, I had one or more women hanging off my arm, brushing up against me and gazing lovingly into my eyes. Cheryl played as much a part in this as all the other girls. I made a point of keeping tabs on where she was and what she was doing. And for the most part, when she was not with me, she was with one of the other girls, having whispered conversations.

Finally, at about 10 pm they decided that the time had come to make their move.

I had been trying to act very disinhibited. When Cheryl had been standing beside me placing her ass under my hand, I had run my hands over it.

When Tracey had backed up into me supposedly to let Dave pass in front of her, I let her grind her ass into my very obviously aroused cock. Whenever any of the girls flirted or touched me, I allowed it and tried to appear like I wasn't thinking about anything other than what was going on.

Beth came over to me. "Alan, can I ask you a favour?" she said.

I smiled at her, still acting a little spaced. "Sure," I said.

"The Stereo in the Den is playing up. I'm sure it's just a setting but Jeremy has no idea about things like that. Would you be a dear and come and look at it for me?" she breathed.

"Now?" I asked "I'm not sure I'm in the best of shape to do that. How about..." I began.

"I'm sure you will be fine," she said taking my arm and pulling me along with her towards the house.

I looked over to where Cheryl and Sheila stood. Both of them were looking in our direction and I saw Sheila smiling broadly. Cheryl looked uncertain.

Once we were in the house Beth guided me into the den. I looked over at the stereo and moved towards it.

"What seems to be the problem?" I said.

"Beth said nothing, simply dropping to her knees in front of me and reaching for my trousers."

I stepped back.

"Stop," I said firmly.

She looked surprised.

"It's ok," she said "We are.."

"We are nothing. Keep your hands to yourself."

I moved behind the couch to have the furniture between us.

"What would Jeremy say if he found you and me in here doing that?" I asked

"Jeremy is fine with it. We have an arrangement. We were hoping that you and Cheryl..."

At that point, Sheila and Cheryl entered the room. Sheila had her arm around Cheryl's shoulder and was talking to her gently. They seemed surprised by what they found.

"So what was this?" I asked "Some kind of honey trap? Trying to cause trouble between my wife and me?" I started to act like I was getting angry.

"No." said Sheila, "Nothing of the sort."

At that point, Jeremy Dave, and Bob entered the room.

I backed up against the wall acting like I was getting nervous.

Looking around I saw a baseball bat on a stand on the sideboard. I moved to it and picked it up.

"So it's three against one -- Come on then who's first" I yelled.

Dave, Bob, and Jeremy looked at each other.

"I think it would be best if you guys all went outside and left Beth and me with Alan and Cheryl. "Said Jeremy" I can see that us all being here makes him feel threatened. I'll explain everything to them."

Sheila gave Cheryl a quick hug and left the den. Cheryl came toward me, a nervous smile on her face.

When it was just the four of us in the room, Jeremy and Beth sat on the couch. "Why don't you have a seat while we explain," Jeremy said indicating the two armchairs almost facing. "By all means hold onto the bat if it makes you feel more comfortable."

I moved to one of the chairs and sat. Cheryl came to sit on the arm of my chair but I indicated that she should take the other chair. She looked hurt by this.

"I know you have questions, but please let me tell you about us, and then we will answer any questions that you have with complete honesty."

I nodded.

"Beth and I have been married for 22 years. She is somewhat younger than me, but we met when we were both married to other people. You see we were then, and we are now what you would call swingers. That is to say that we have an arrangement in our marriages that we enjoy the company of other married people, within very strict rules. My first wife and I were also swingers, but she broke the rules and started seeing one of the other members of the club outside of the times when the club was meeting. As strange as it sounds, she was cheating on me with him, and so we were divorced. Beth used to work for me and was in an abusive relationship with a man who would as soon beat her as kiss her. When I found this out I helped her get away from that relationship, and in the process, we grew close. At first, she was a little uncertain about being in a relationship with me since she already knew about my lifestyle, but after some time she came to realize that it gave her everything she needed. A secure and loving relationship, which would not get stale since there would be the opportunity to enjoy the company of some other men from time to time. Our relationship is as strong today as It was when we first got together and we are very happy. When we moved to this community we were first in, and so we waited with some trepidation for other people to buy up the other houses. Bob and Sheila were the first. When Bob and Sheila moved in, after a period of getting to know them, we made them the offer. I have to admit that Bob was a bit uncertain at first but once he got involved, he never looked back. Now Bob Sheila and the girls are like family to us. We look out for them and they for us. The couple who had Dave and Tracey's house were retired and too old to be interested in joining us. They were content to keep themselves to themselves and Gary moved to a nursing home when Daphne his wife passed. When Dave and Tracey moved in and as we got to know them, we found that they were interested in finding out more about our lifestyle and so we invited them to an evening's 'entertainment' with us. Tracey is a beautiful woman and Dave is not only a very considerate lover, but he is a very nice and gentle man. We were thrilled that they wished to join our little club. We help each other out in all kinds of ways, and occasionally we play together. Nobody gets left out, nobody gets hurt, and everybody wins. As you no doubt guessed, the previous owners of your house could not agree on whether they wished to join our little group or not. Stephanie was keen to join, but unfortunately, Gerald was not so keen. I think the fault was ours. I think we rushed things. Poor Stephanie was all alone in the house so we got far closer to her far sooner than we otherwise might, and we forgot that Gerald did not know us as well so it was much more of a shock to him. I feel dreadful about what happened with them and so we decided that we would be much gentler with the next owners of the house if we were to want them to join our group. You are both young, fit and very good-looking people. I know you haven't been married that long and so the shine has not yet left your relationship, but I would like for you to consider our offer. There are four couples in the community, all of whom are healthy, happy, and well-balanced people. We would love you to join our little group, our little family, so we can love you, as much as we love each other."