The Community

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the closest we had come to making love for a long time. It was slow, it was gentle and we held each other close. Her orgasm when it came was quiet and she just sighed with contentment as it rolled over her. Mine followed shortly after and I held her close as I rode out the spasms.

It was almost making love.

The only thing that spoiled it was that the whole time, I could feel the buttplug she was wearing.

Once we finished, she scooted around until once again we were spooned together. She moved back until her ass was pressed into me again.

"I love you," she said quietly as she drifted off to sleep.

For an hour I lay awake and then gently disengaged myself from her. I rolled onto my back and waited to see if my movement would wake her.

A few minutes later I got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. She didn't stir.

Quietly I left the bedroom and spent the next 20 minutes installing the surveillance equipment I had bought. I put cameras in the main room, the kitchen, the office, and out on the deck. I installed a tap on the house phone and taking Cheryl's phone from the charger in her office installed some spy software that would enable me to get logs of her calls and texts. By the time I was finished the only place without surveillance was the bedroom, but I would get to that in the morning.

Moving back into the bedroom I went into the bathroom, flushed the toilet, and then went back to bed. Cheryl stirred as I got back into bed.

"Where d'you go?" she asked sleepily.

"Bathroom," I said before settling down to try and sleep.

I installed the camera in the bedroom while Cheryl was in the shower the following morning.

Lady luck smiled upon me later that day.

Shortly after I got home from work there was a knock on our door. Cheryl went to answer it.

"Alan, you have visitors." I heard her say as she came back into the living room followed by the twins.

"Afternoon ladies." I said, "What can I do for you?"

"Mummy says that you can fix things," Jessica said.

"Some things," I said "it depends on what the problem is. Do you have something you need fixing?"

Sophie held out a games console.

"It stopped working last night. Mummy said that Bob was playing, and it just turned off."

I had noticed before that the twins always called Sheila Mummy, but I never really heard them speak to Bob. When the whole family was over the girls always went to their mother for things. Bob was virtually ignored by them.

I wondered about this.

I reached for the console.

"I'll need to look and see if I can fix it. Do you keep it in your room to play?"

"No." said Jessica "It must stay in the living room. We're not allowed it in the bedroom."

"Ok, I said. Can you leave it with me, and I'll take a look after dinner? Normally these bad boys have a couple of things that go wrong with them. They are either very easy to fix or they can't be fixed. Let's hope it's one of the first kind."

After dinner, I took the console into my workshop and opened it up to see what the problem was.

Fortunately for the girls, it was fixable, and after about 15 minutes I had it working again.

It took a further 10 minutes to install the voice recorder and test it.

I'd piggybacked it onto the motherboard so it would connect to the internet using the console's internet connection, so once the console was plugged in again, I would be able to access the listening device, download its saved files, and even listen live.

While I was in the workshop, I thought I would check out the surveillance tapes for the day and see if anything interesting had happened.

There was nothing" of note on the office camera -- Cheryl had spent most of the day working as usual.

When I checked the bedroom camera, I did find something interesting.

After I left for work, Cheryl had gone back into the bedroom and got undressed again.

She bent over the side of the bed and reached around behind her. Since the camera was looking from the foot of the bed, I couldn't see what she was doing. All was revealed when her hand came back into view holding a buttplug. Presumably, she had just removed the one she had been wearing last night.

She took the buttplug into the bathroom and after a few minutes, I heard the toilet flush and the shower start.

Since she had already had a shower, that surprised me a little but she wasn't in there very long and she came out shortly after naked and drying her bottom with a towel.

She spread the towel on the bed and then went into her wardrobe, bringing out an old shoebox that she had had forever.

Opening the box she placed the plug inside and took out another one, which looked to be slightly bigger than the first. She next took out a bottle of some sort and a small vibrator which I never knew she owned.

Armed with the plug, bottle, and vibrator, she climbed on the bed and took up position on her hands and knees over the towel. She placed a couple of pillows under her chest to support her.

The bottle, it seemed, was lube. Because she spent a few minutes applying it to the new plug and rubbing it around her ass.

Next, she offered the plug up to her ass and began slowly working it in and out, a tiny bit at a time. I noticed that her other hand was rubbing at her clit as she was doing so.

After about 10 minutes she had the plug about halfway in and she was starting to move her hips in time to her rubbing. She picked up the vibrator and turned it on, and resumed her assault on her ass, this time running the vibrator over her clit as she worked the plug deeper and deeper inside her.

She began to moan as she was working herself up and I could see signs that she was getting close to cumming. The vibrator was jammed hard against her clit and she was furiously pumping the buttplug up her ass, almost to its widest point.

Suddenly she stiffened and shoved hard ramming the plug right up her ass all the way in. She shrieked, I'm not sure whether in pain or pleasure but I noticed that she squirted so I assumed it was pleasure. It appears my wife was now a buttslut. I shook my head sadly.

After a few minutes of recovery, she got out of bed and went into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she came back into the bedroom, drying herself after what appeared to be yet another shower, and dressed again. Carefully putting everything away she went into her office, sat down gingerly at her desk, and started work.

I checked the other cameras and the only other one with anything of note on was the deck.

Sheila had come over again today. Judging by the timestamp she arrived at about 4 and only stayed about 20 minutes.

I listened to the conversation.

"So how was last night," She asked Cheryl.

"It was sad" Cheryl replied, "he says he thinks he's losing me. He says we don't make love anymore only fuck"

Sheila nodded sagely

"Change is always scary. Once he realizes, he's not losing anything but gaining a whole family it will get better. Dave had similar fears and now look at him. He loves his new life. He services us all and loves every minute of it."

"Did Bob have the same problems?"

"Bob had a different set of problems. He thought he was an alpha male. It took him a while to submit to Jeremy but now he is very happy."

"I'm not sure how Alan will feel about that."

"Baby steps." Said Sheila "Let's just get you all on board and we can worry about that later."

Sheila stood. "Oh, by the way," she said, "Our games console packed in last night, do you think Alan could take a look at it?"

"I'm sure he would be happy to."

"Text me when he gets home, I'll send the girls over with it."

Within an hour I went back into the house with the console in hand, fixed and ready to roll.

"Did you manage to fix it?" asked Cheryl.

"Yeah. All good now" I replied.

"I'll text Sheila and let her know." she offered, picking up her phone.

Bob came over with the girls straight away.

"Mummy said you fixed it?" said Sophie looking hopeful.

"I did." I smiled at her and handed her the console "It's good to go."

They thanked me.

"What do I owe you?" Asked Bob.

"Nothing it just needed a new MOSFET. Took me less than an hour to fix." I said.

"Let me at least pay you for the parts if not for your time," he responded.

"Well, if you insist you can pay me for the component I used."

He smiled. "Thanks. How much?"

"6 cents," I said.

He looked at me.

"Six..?"

"Yep," I said smiling. "It's a common fault on lots of boards. I buy them so often I buy them 100's at a time and they cost me 6 cents each. So, if you insist..."

He just laughed.

"Thanks," He said "the girls would be lost without their evening dose of Minecraft.

"It was no trouble," I said.

"See you next Saturday?" He asked

"Wouldn't miss it?" I replied.

The next day was Friday.

I went into the office as usual but spent the day looking at potential sites to set up a business in other states. I decided we needed to move away. Just moving out of the house wouldn't be enough. Sheila seemed to have some kind of hold on Cheryl so if I was to break that I would need distance.

I found a small, similar business for sale in Hawaii. It was about the size that my business had been when I first started so I thought it would be ideal as a second location. I might keep our current location or look into selling it to the techs currently working there as a growing business. I would have to think about it.

I then logged into the webserver that allowed me access to the surveillance gear I had installed at home.

Cheryl's day was going pretty much the same as the previous one. She had another session with the buttplug, but this time using the same one as she had inserted yesterday. She was acclimatizing.

Once she finished, she went into her office and started work.

I then downloaded the files from the device I had installed in the games console.

Skipping through them I half listened to the girls playing Minecraft, then the family eating dinner. The whole time the girls never once acknowledged Bob, nor did he them.

Once the girls went to bed Sheila and Bob watched TV for a while.

I heard Sheila speak.

"Did you ask Alan about next Saturday?" she asked.

"Yes. He said he would be here." was the reply. "Are you going to ask him?"

"Not this time. We are going to soften him up first. Tracy, and I will do some pretty heavy flirting and get him all worked up then send him home with Cheryl. She will spend the rest of the night fucking him silly. I think she's ready to give him her ass. That should ring his bell. Then for the following two weeks, she can start to gently expand on how much he liked doing new things. When it's time for the barbeque at Jeremy's in a month, I'm going to get her to get him all worked up but not let him cum before the evening.

A little of Jeremy's patented cocktail in a drink and Alan will be so horny he won't be able to think straight. Jeremy will make his pitch, Beth Tracy and I will take care of Alan, and before you know it you will be balls deep in Cheryl."

"Has Cheryl said anything about Kids?" he asked.

"She said that he wants them. The first will be Jeremy's but I think he'll wait until he gets Tracy pregnant. I think they are ready. I regret that the girls were such a difficult pregnancy and meant that I couldn't give you your own child, but maybe after Jeremy, either Tracy or Cheryl will give you a baby. Dave could wait until Tracy has your baby before giving her a baby, or even get Cheryl pregnant after Jeremy and before Alan gets his turn. Either way, you get your chance."

So my suspicions had been correct. The twins weren't Bob's but Jeremey's and apparently, he had a claim on impregnating each of the women in his little cabal before their partners.

The pain in my hands alerted me to the fact that I had clenched my fists so tight that the nails were digging into my palms. Deep enough to draw blood.

After lunch, I called the estate agent and asked for the contact details of the previous house occupants. They wouldn't give me them directly but promised that they would contact them themselves and ask for them to contact me. I had to be satisfied with that.

I asked myself why I was waiting to pull the trigger on getting away but there were several considerations on the timing.

Firstly, it would take that time to get everything set up, but that wasn't the real reason. I was desperate to ensure that Cheryl would go with me. I was hoping that once they had made their "Pitch" to me in a few weeks that I could convince her how dangerous the situation was. I needed to show her exactly what her new friends were about and what they were prepared to do to get it. Using drugs and manipulation to bend people to their sick fantasies. I was risking losing Cheryl altogether, but it was my only hope of keeping her.

Back at the office, I decided to check the surveillance once more before going home for the weekend.

I saw that Sheila had come over again at about 4 and I logged in to watch the live stream.

They sat on the deck sipping wine.

"How are you doing?" Sheila asked, "Are you ready for next Saturday?"

Cheryl nodded "Yes. I am wearing the second of the plugs just now so I think over the next week I should progress to the largest. After next Saturday's barbecue, I'll rock his world. I have to say too that getting ready has also been a lot of fun." She giggled.

"I told you it would be" Sheila smiled "Beth Tracy and I will spend time making sure he is revved up and ready for you by the end of the night. Nothing too obvious to start with, just some harmless flirting and maybe a few accidental touches. What we are trying to do is to generate an atmosphere where he is comfortable with us all flirting with each other. So, some gentle flirting on your part with him, but also with the other guys would also help. Nothing too heavy to start, let's see how he reacts and play it by ear."

"I don't know about that." Cheryl said uncertainly "I don't want to get him upset with me again."

Sheila went to put her hand on Cheryl's arm and in the process knocked over her wine.

"Oh shit sorry," she said.

Cheryl jumped up and went into the kitchen to get a cloth, taking Sheila's glass with her to get her a refill.

I saw Sheila watch Cheryl out of site and then pull a small bottle from her pocket, She emptied the bottle into Cheryl's drink and then hid the bottle while she waited for Cheryl to return and hand her a new drink.

When she came back they sat and Cheryl picked up her wine.

"Cheers Sheila said raising her glass. They both drank.

Less than 10 minutes later Cheryl sat back in her chair, obviously much more relaxed. Sheila started to talk to her quietly again.

"I know you think he will be upset but it will be fine I promise you. We will take it carefully and slowly and if it seems that he is getting too agitated we can slow it down. You will be fine, when he sees that we are all just having a good time together he will be fine with it. The girls and I will get him so agitated throughout the evening and then you can bring him home and show him your latest adventure. Once he empties his balls in your ass he will be begging for more. More experiences, more adventures..."

I noticed Sheila had moved closer to Cheryl and was stroking her leg lightly while she talked. I had never seen her do this before and I was starting to get concerned as to where this would lead.

"Just think of how good it will be once you join us and we can all get together as we talked about." She was stroking Cheryl's lower abdomen now.

Cheryl was responding to the stimulus, starting to breathe heavily and I saw her hips start to move.

I picked up my phone and rang her.

They both jumped as her phone rang. Sheila sat back while Cheryl answered her phone.

"HI Babe," she said, "what's up?"

"Sorry did I wake you? You sound sleepy." I said.

"Yeah." she laughed, "I was tired and fell asleep on the couch. Where are you?"

"Not far away, I should be home in the next 5 minutes. Just wanted to check if we needed anything from the store?"

"No, we're good. I'll see you when you get in. Love you!" She said.

I hung up the phone.

"I watched as she told Sheila I was close to home."

They both stood.

"I'd better go. I don't want to upset him when we are so close."

Cheryl nodded and Sheila pulled her in for a hug. She whispered something in Cheryl's ear which I couldn't hear, but I saw Cheryl shiver then they parted.

Sheila left.

It took me 55 minutes to get home. When I got in Cheryl was asleep on the chair on the deck.

"Hey babe, where are you."

Through the window, I saw Cheryl jump up looking panicked.

She came over and hugged me. She still seemed sleepy, and I could see her nipples standing up. She was horny as hell. Whatever Sheila had given her was doing a number on her. I wondered if that is what they were planning to use on me. I had to figure out a way not to get drugged.

The weekend passed uneventfully. Bob and the girls came over on Saturday to use the pool, but I had convinced Cheryl that we should go and see her parents as we hadn't seen them for a while, so we drove out to where they lived and stayed overnight, arriving back late Sunday.

We almost made love again on Sunday night. Before getting into bed, Cheryl went into the bathroom, presumably to remove the buttplug as I didn't feel it in place this time. Perhaps given that it was the biggest one of the set now she thought I might notice it. I was still not feeling the same as before, I felt that she was almost restraining herself and for the first time in our lives together I was convinced that she faked her orgasm. Shortly after I cried out in pain, and rolled off her, claiming that I had a bad muscle cramp in my leg. Her faked orgasm had killed my erection in any case so the cramp was a great excuse to call it a night. After a few minutes of cuddles and sympathetic noises, Cheryl once again returned to the bathroom, and then came back to settle into bed. As she bent forward to sit down on the edge of the bed, I saw the end of the plug once again peeking out from between her cheeks.

I rolled over and went to sleep.

I was busy trying to recover some data from a damaged USB stick when one of the techs came in to tell me I had a visitor.

He showed in a short, stocky man, with very short hair and a military bearing.

"Hi, " he said holding out his hand "I'm Gerald Sykes. The estate agent told me that you wanted to speak to me?"

For a moment I couldn't make the connection and then it made sense. Gerald, as in Gerald and Stephanie -- the previous house owners

"Good to meet you," I said standing up and shaking his hand. "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

He nodded and we left the office.

We walked past the coffee cart I usually used (the one I had originally met Cheryl at) and settled on a small coffee shop a little further down the block. The coffee here was good just more expensive.

"So," He said when we had got drinks and were sat at one of the smaller tables "what was it you needed to speak to me about?"

I looked at him for a minute wondering how exactly to broach the subject.

"I just wanted to ask about whether there was anything we needed to know." I hedged.

"Everything was in the Realtors report." He said, "if you are trying to..."

"I'm not necessarily talking about the property itself," I said quickly.

His eyes narrowed.

"Then what ARE you talking about?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well, I was wondering how you got on with the neighbours?" I asked tentatively.

He shot to his feet. "You bastard I'll..." he began.

"Wait." I said, also standing but holding my hands up in supplication "If what I think is happening to me, happened to you, I thought we might have some information that we could share" I said quickly.