The Community

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me with some suspicion for a second before dropping back into his chair wearily. He looked glumly into his coffee cup and sighed.

"I hope to God that it's not," he said sadly.

"Can you tell me about it?" I asked quietly.

Over the next 15 minutes or so he told me their story. He was a marine sergeant in his final year of service and had about 6 months left to serve. He had been married to Stephanie for 4 years, and they were wonderful together. He had never been on an active duty posting. Stephanie and he had always lived on base, sometimes in the US and a couple of times in Europe, but always he had lived with her on base and they had no trouble. When he had rotated back stateside this time, they had decided that they were going to buy a house rather than live on base, and Stephanie would get a job. That way they would have a head start when he left the service. He had a job lined up in the city and was counting the days until he could get out, and start a family.

Typically for the service, for his last 3 months he was posted to the other side of the country, and since Stephanie had found a job, and they had the house, it was decided that she would stay in the house and he would return once he had finished his service. He wasn't worried. He had never had cause to doubt Stephanie and he had met all the neighbours. They all seemed like good people, they were very friendly and the neighbour's kids used to come over and use the pool almost daily so he was happy that Stephanie would have some company and support for the final months of his posting.

He started to get suspicious after about 6 weeks when the nightly calls to Stephanie began to change in tone. They used to skype nightly. He would come home once a month for the weekend when they would be able to spend the time re-establishing their intimacy.

Stephanie started talking about sex during their skype calls and even persuaded him to have "phone sex" via the calls. At the time it seemed a little strange, but he put it down to her being lonely. His last visit had been 2 weeks previously and it was to be another 2 weeks before he was due for another.

During his next visit, Stephanie was like a mad woman, she practically raped him when he arrived home and did things that they had never done in the bedroom before. When he challenged her on it she said that she had been lonely and had been reading things about spicing up things in the bedroom. She also mentioned that she had been speaking to the neighbour's wives and had been given advice on how to spice up their love lives. That had prompted a huge row as he had been very unhappy that she had been discussing their sex lives with people outside the marriage. He returned to the base a day early on that visit he had been so angry.

They had continued their nightly calls, and Stephanie had been contrite, apologizing profusely and promising that it wouldn't happen again and that she was just lonely and couldn't wait for him to finish his service and get home. Things seemed to have settled down and his date of discharge loomed ever closer.

It was the week before his discharge date when he was told that due to an outstanding amount of leave he was due, he should have actually already been discharged, and so was told in no uncertain terms to pack up his kit and go home. He was ecstatic. He was about to call Stephanie to tell her the good news but was told that there was a transport leaving in 1 hour, so if he wanted to be on it he would have to hustle. So he hustled.

He decided that he would surprise Stephanie and just go straight home to tell her the good news.

It was early evening when he arrived home. The Cab from the base dropped him at the pedestrian gate to the gated community, and he shouldered his duffle and let himself through the gate heading for home.

When he got home he dropped his bag in the hall and went into the living room, to find nobody there. The kitchen and the deck were also equally empty. From the deck however he did see that the bedroom light was on so he headed inside thinking that Stephanie was probably revving herself up for their nightly skype session, maybe she was thinking it was going to be a video-phone sex session tonight.

What he found when he opened the bedroom door, was Stephanie on the bed. On her hands and knees with her ass in the air, one of the neighbour's wives fully dressed standing behind her, vigorously plundering her asshole with a large dildo.

Stephanie had claimed that Sheila had been helping her prepare for his return from duty, so she could welcome him home by giving him her last virginity.

The next day he had been visited by a delegation of all the neighbourhood wives, who had explained to him that they were looking out for him, to ensure that Stephanie had been looked after, and was ready for his return. That they were a close-knit community who were more like a family and that they would hope that any of them would be able to call on him or Stephanie to take care of them should the need arise. When they said "Take care of them" they made it pretty clear what that would entail.

The house was put up for sale the next day, and he sued for divorce the next week. Stephanie was fighting it though and had told him she loved him and begged him to forgive her for being taken in by such stupidity.

"That's my tale," he said "Such as it is. I always thought that I would be married to Stephanie for the rest of my life. I thanked my lucky stars that I was never deployed away from her, but I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. If someone is going to cheat then they can do so whether you are living in the same house or not. They will find the opportunity."

I looked at him for a moment.

"How long before your divorce becomes final?" I asked.

"Three weeks." he said "Then I can put it all behind me."

I put myself in his position and wondered what I would do if I saw what he saw. I also thought that if that is what is planned for Cheryl I need to make sure that there is no opportunity for that to happen.

"Thank you for coming to see me." I said "I suspected that something like that had happened to you and I can only say how sorry I am that it did. Are you sure that divorce is the only way?" I asked

"I have asked myself that question so many times," he said quietly "I still love Stephanie and the thought of living the rest of my life without her still hurts more than I can believe -- even after so long. But I don't see any way I can get past what happened. She betrayed me and our marriage."

"You might not have all the information," I said carefully "can I show you something?"

He looked at me for a long moment before nodding.

I logged into the server using my phone and pulled up the clip I had watched showing Cheryl and Sheila on the deck.

"That's Cheryl, my wife," I said "I'm sure you recognize the other woman."

He nodded sharply.

"I'm not going to play you the whole clip, but suffice it to say that Sheila has been whispering her poison into my wife's ear for a couple of months now. What I want you to see is this."

I fast-forwarded the clip to the point where Sheila knocked over the wine glass.

"Now watch," I said.

I played the next 10 minutes or so, just until the point I had rung Cheryl, and then stopped the playback.

"She drugged her?" he said.

"It would seem so," I said "And that looks like something that has been done many times before. It was a practiced move. I have been here all the time, just leaving for work but have been home every night. How much easier would it have been for her to do that to Stephanie with you so far away? If what is happening to us is following the same pattern that happened to you, I think the plan was to try and 'recruit' you into the swinging when you got back. Get Stephanie to get you all revved up and then get you onboard. If that didn't work, I think plan B is to recruit the wife behind the husband's back. But I think the ringleader gets off on being the alpha and having the men, not just the women, subservient to him. It's a good bet that nothing other than the preparation had happened yet."

"She was drugged?" he asked again.

"I would bet my life on it. She was drugged and brainwashed into thinking that what she was doing, she was doing for you. To make your marriage stronger and your sex lives more fulfilling. Her mistake was trusting someone she shouldn't have. Someone she thought was a friend and whom she was safe with. Hell, they even had the kids there. How could either of you have realized what was happening?"

"You did!" he said.

"I was there," I said "not over the other side of the country. It is not your fault this happened. You fell into the spider's web and got caught. I'm not going to tell you what you should or should not do. That is for you to decide. I just thought you should have all the information" I stood.

After a moment he stood too.

"What are you going to do?" he asked me as we walked to the door.

"I'm going to do my damndest to extricate us from the situation.

"I will be listing the house soon and we will be moving as far away as possible from that bunch of freaks. I just need to convince Cheryl. What about you?" I asked.

"I don't know," he replied. "Now I think I know what happened, and that she was probably drugged I have to rethink. We went through interrogation training in the marines and if what I saw happening to your wife happened to Steph then it changes things."

"I hope everything works out for you," I said.

"You too," he said shaking my hand.

I went back to the office and sat down heavily in my chair. Wondering whether I would be able to extricate us from this mess with my marriage intact.

I logged into the server to look at what was going on at home. Cheryl was in her office working. There seemed to be nobody else in the house.

Logging into the voice recorder I had put into the games machine I skipped through its contents. I heard a lot of family life going on at Bob and Sheila's. Betting that they wouldn't discuss anything when the kids were around, I moved to the evenings. After an hour of listening to normal husband-wife stuff, I heard this."

"Jeremy and Beth are coming over tomorrow night," Sheila said "The girls are going to sleep over at their friend molly's house. I've already spoken to her parents."

"On a weeknight?" Bob said, "What's the occasion?"

"I think they want to talk about Alan and Cheryl and the weekend," she said "But since they are going to be here, he will probably want to fuck. You know how he is."

"Ok." He said as if she had said they would want some snacks.

There was nothing else of interest on the voice recorder, so I applies myself to recovering the data I had been trying to get to when Gerald Sykes had turned up. Once that was done it was close enough to finish time not to start a new job so I headed home.

I heard the twins in the pool as soon as I entered the house but noted that Cheryl was still in her office when I got home. Sheila was on the deck while the girls swam. I saw that there was another woman on the deck and another child in the pool. I raised my eyebrows at Cheryl as she came out to meet me.

"Are we running a municipal pool now?" I asked. "We seem to have acquired another kid in our pool"

"That's Molly," Cheryl said, "She's a friend of the twins. They are having a sleepover at her house tonight but when they came over to collect the twins they insisted on showing her the pool. They'll be heading off soon. I thought they would be gone by the time you got home. But you're early." she finished.

"Well, I'm sorry if my coming back to my house inconveniences anyone," I said rather brusquely. As I turned and walked out to the workshop.

"Alan, I didn't mean..." I heard her start to say, but what she didn't mean was lost as the door closed behind me.

I logged into the laptop on my workstation to see what was going on in the house. I could clear the screen with a keypress so I was not worried that Cheryl would catch me watching.

I watched Cheryl as she stood in the kitchen for a few minutes looking at the door that I had just exited through. She seemed undecided as to what to do and for a moment I thought she would follow me through. Instead, she walked out on the deck where Sheila and Molly's mother were sitting chatting.

"Did I hear Alan come in?" said Sheila.

"Yes, he finished early," Cheryl replied.

"It's probably time we got going anyway," said Molly's mum. "Girls, time to go!" she shouted.

There were choruses of AWWWs from the three girls, but they got out of the pool, dried off, and got dressed without too much fuss.

"Thanks for taking them." said Sheila "They love coming to yours."

"No Problem." said Molly's Mum" I love having them. I'll get them back before lunch tomorrow?"

"Perfect. I'll be glad when the holidays are over and they are back at school." Sheila said.

After 15 minutes they all left, leaving Cheryl to clean up the empty glasses (wine for the adults and juice for the kids) and various snack remnants. I noted that there were only 2 wine glasses so it would appear that Cheryl had not been out there with them. That was something at least.

I closed the laptop just before Cheryl came through the door into the workshop.

"Was that necessary?" she asked.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What?" I asked

"You know what!" she replied. "You could have gone out and said Hello."

"I might have done if you hadn't made it perfectly clear that I wasn't welcome" I shot at her.

Her eyes widened

"I didn't..." she began

"You said quite clearly that the intention was for them to be gone by the time I got home, but I got home early. So, there are only one of two conclusions that I can draw from that statement. One is that you didn't want me to know that they had been here, but there's no reason why you would hide that information from me, is there? " I asked rhetorically, "Or that they wanted to be away before I got home because they didn't want to see me. What was I supposed to think?"

"I didn't mean it like that." She said quickly "I just meant that they had intended to leave by 4.30 which is before your usual time for getting home. The two were not related. It just came out wrong."

She came over and put her arms around my neck.

"You know I love you right?" she said quietly "I never want you to forget that."

"I love you too," I said looking into her eyes. She smiled.

She took my hand and led me into the house.

After a quiet dinner, we sat and cuddled on the couch, watching some TV. I couldn't tell you what was on as my mind was filled with other thoughts, but I guess I hid it well because Cheryl didn't notice. When we went to bed Cheryl scooted back into me so I was spooning her. As she pressed her ass into my groin I could feel the hard end of the buttplug she was wearing pressing into me. I signed sadly and went to sleep".

The next morning I couldn't wait to get to the office, so I could listen to the logs from last night's activities at Bob and Sheila's. I did wonder if they had had sex, but I was more interested in listening to their plans for us so I could figure out a way to thwart them.

I looked at the time codes on the recordings and started to listen to them around 5 pm, which was just after they had all left my house.

"Did Molly have fun in the pool?" I heard Bob ask.

"Yeah, she loved it." said Sheila "Although Alan got home early and caught us all there."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing, he didn't come out. I think he just went into his workshop." Sheila replied.

"He doesn't seem to be coming round," said Bob.

"It'll be fine." she replied "Cheryl has him under control."

"Are you sure Cheryl is on board?" he asked.

I heard a door open "Hi Guys" I heard someone come into the room.

"Evening Jeremy, Beth," Sheila said.

"They just walked in -- didn't even knock. Like they owned the place" I thought to myself.

"Drinks?" Bob asked.

After they agreed and were provided their drinks they settled down.

"How are things going with Cheryl," asked Jeremy.

"Things are on track" Sheila responded "I'm going to go over tomorrow and talk to her about Saturday. She has been using the buttplugs for the last few weeks so she should be good to go, but I'm going to introduce her to Ramone. It's one thing having a plug in but entirely another being reamed out. She says that Alan would stop if he thought he was hurting her so I want to make sure that she is used to getting it hard up the ass before she tries it with Alan for real. I'll just give it to her by hand at first, but Friday ill strap him on and give her a good fucking with him. I may need another couple of doses of your special elixir to do that." She finished.

"No Problem." said Jeremy, "I thought you might, so I brought some with me tonight."

"So what is happening Saturday," asked Beth.

"Saturday is about just getting comfortable." Said Jeremy.

"We'll give him a dose in his first drink and then spend the evening teasing him. I want you girls to give him lots of attention, touches, accidental contact you know the drill. Get Cheryl to do the same. I want him to be the centre of attention. Us boys will take a back seat. I don't want to spook him and if he sees one of us getting too close to Cheryl too soon it may cause issues. I want him to be panting like a dog in heat by the end of the night.

"Then Cheryl can take him home and...," said Sheila

"Actually..." interrupted Beth "Cheryl is not going to take him home. If we can get him all worked up then I'm going to bring him into the den. I'll start by giving him a long slow blowjob. I won't let him cum though.

After about 10 minutes I want Sheila to bring in Cheryl. Get her to join in. Get her to kiss Alan while I'm sucking his cock. Keep reassuring her that she is doing this for his enjoyment, for them. Once they get into it the boys can join us. Bob can fuck me while I'm still sucking Alan and Dave can start playing with Sheila while she keeps talking to Cheryl. Sheila can get Cheryl ready for Jeremy to fuck.

"So what was the point of her getting her ass ready?" asked Bob "I thought she was going to..."

"That was for me," said Jeremy "I am going to be the first to fuck her ass, and for a while at least I am going to insist that she keeps it for me only. Maybe after I get her pregnant, I might let him have her ass then, but not for a while at least."

"All this talking has made me horny," Jeremy said "Sheila, come here and suck my cock"

I heard movement, some rustling, and then a moan.

"You are really good at that," he said.

I stopped listening. I had no interest in hearing them get their freak on.

I thought about what I had heard. So they were bringing the timetable up. And Sheila was going to

"Oh SHIT," I thought.

Sheila was going to my house with "Ramone" today.

I quickly logged into the home cameras and flicked through them. I saw Cheryl in her office working and heaved a sigh of relief.

Just then Cheryl looked up and smiled. When I changed to the kitchen camera I could see that Sheila had come into the house and was talking to Cheryl.

"You work too hard." She said to Cheryl "Why don't you go out on the deck for a breather? I brought some wine. Let me get a couple of glasses.

Cheryl went out onto the deck and Sheila took a couple of wine glasses from the cupboard. She opened the wine and poured two glasses. Glancing up she watched Cheryl through the window, as she pulled the small bottle from her bag and emptied its contents into one of the glasses.

Dropping the bottle back into her bag, she picked up the two glasses and went out onto the deck.

"FUCK!" I shouted wondering what to do.

"I watched Sheila place the glasses on the table and take a seat."