The Community Bull Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him as he stood there, clearly a bit nervous, His penis remained at rest. Rather than allow him to develop some self-fulfilling performance loop she reacted quickly. "Let me teach you how to properly respond when called upon to prove your desire for me. My request should never cause you to feel ill at ease Steven. Instead, I want you to feel the rush and the thrill of excitement. This is to be your first lesson- to respond upon demand to my needs. On your hands and knees please, facing the chair."

She rose and walked past Steven as he descended to the floor as ordered. Standing again before the window, she looked out towards Julie and Steven's bedroom and saw a light in the window, confirming things were moving along as planned. So far she was satisfied with how things were unfolding.

She then quietly slipped out of her dress to reveal a tightly laced, renaissance silk brocade cup-less under-bust corset. It was coloured in a forest green hue, intended to set off her eyes. Decorated in detail with a loose pattern of Peacock Fern leaves in gold thread, it had been hand made by Ella May of London.

Her firm breasts presented in it beautifully. Her nipples, thick and firm, pointed slightly upward on thick aureole. Grasping a breast in each hand she gently squeezed and lifting them slightly, pulled them forward, making sure she presented herself perfectly to her new charge.

"Eyes down Steven. I want you to look between your legs at that gorgeous penis and think these two thoughts for me, 'It can be the greatest source of physical pleasure for you, and seeing your naked erection is my favourite tribute.' Say that to yourself repeatedly until I tell you to stop."

Susan rose and circled round him as he repeated the mantra several times in his head. He needed to do it long enough that it no longer sounded ridiculous, and he was listening to what he was saying. He could see her pretty little feet, with crimson nail polish, as she continued pacing around him.

"Are you repeating it? Say it out loud Steven. I want to hear you say it so I feel that you understand.", she said to him, "My erection is my greatest source of physical pleasure and Susan's favourite tribute. Keep repeating that. I'll tell you when to stop."

"My erection is my greatest," he stopped there, confused about the rest.

"...source of physical pleasure and Susan's favourite tribute. Again." She corrected him each time until he got it right and was reciting it continuously as she circled slowly around him.

Eventually she sat down, legs crossed, feet tucked under the chair and off to one side, listening to him chant until she counted ten perfect recitations in a row, without pause or error.

"Okay now, straighten up on your knees and look at me.", she instructed, placing the coiled leash in her lap.

Steven gasped, immediately struck by her radiant beauty as he stared unashamedly at her; seated with perfect poise, like some Goddess of ancient legend. She seemed cloaked in an unearthly beauty, the likes of which he had never imagined. Her full breasts seemed to float in perfect form above her hunter green corset. Butterflies stirred within as he studied the perfect form of her shoulders, her legs, and a most alluring and radiant smile.

His physical response was almost immediate and did not go unnoticed by Susan whose eyes brightened immediately, her whole face lighting up with delight to see his member swiftly increasing in length and girth, the bell end pointing directly towards her delighted smile in a kind of androgenous salute. He wanted to say something appropriate to her about how beautiful she was and the effect it had on him but was speechless, his heart racing.

There was no need. She knew. He'd given her what she had asked for and with far greater ease than she had anticipated.

"Oh my! That's so lovely my Darling! Thank you so much! Such a gorgeous and delightful display. I love your sexy cock, Steven!", she offered profusely. She leaned forward and grasped him fully around the shaft, tugging on it a couple of times, testing its firmness. Not bad but she was confident he could do even better.

"Okay now you see how your body can be controlled to respond to me when asked? We will continue to practice your ability to offer tribute upon demand until you master it completely. Now, lets take it to the next level."

With that she uncrossed her legs and keeping her knees and feet together placed her feet on the floor, so her lower legs were completely vertical. He admired how shapely they are; smooth, alabaster white with just a hint of sheen. She had placed a hand on each knee.

"Look at my breasts Steven." She crooned, leaning forward slightly. Her breasts were now cradled together between her upper arms and forced outward towards him. She began swaying her shoulders forwards and back, causing her perfect breasts to jiggle enticingly for him.

He was quickly became entranced by the sensual motion he observed and could feel his member now turning to steel. Susan looked down and saw his cock throbbing in time with his heartbeat, the tell-tale sign of a rigid cock. Definitely a breast man.

Suddenly, she sat up straight, thrusting her shoulders back, and with both hands still atop her knees, in one swift motion spread her legs apart completely, revealing her magnificent butterfly labia, glistening in the half light of the table lamp. Stevens heart nearly stopped as his eyes locked upon her pussy.

He felt something akin to two small electric shocks at the tip of his penis, letting out an audible gasp, recognizing the feeling as mini ejaculations of his precum. It wasn't lost on Susan. She had fixed her gaze upon his shaft as she opened for him and noticed immediately the thick clear mucous rope with a tear drop leader that descended from his glans.

"Oh nice! Stand up. Let me get that for you,", she offered, "Step closer. Don't want to leave this lovely treat on the carpet, do we?"

She took his penis in an all-around grasp and quickly applied pursed lips to the tip, gently sucking the clear thick fluid into her mouth with a slurping sound, before giving him a short but intense blowjob. Standing up she placed the palm of her hand on his sternum and applied a gentle pressure, "Take two steps back please."

Susan stood up and held his rigid phallus with one hand, giving it a couple of strokes as she had a close look at the fit of his leather collar. She turned his cock sideways from right to left causing him to rotate in kind as she admired the saddle maker's handywork. She was quite content, "Now you better understand where the term 'joystick' comes from don't you Steven?", she thought out loud as she caused him to rotate.

"Definitely Susan." He quickly replied, smiling at her little bon mot.

She hooked her finger under the D-ring and pulled him down toward her. "Does that hurt your neck when I do that?", she asked, "Back down on your knees Steven."

"No. Not at all", he said complying with her instruction.

"Good." With that she picked up the leash off the side table and holding it by the bitter end above her shoulder, let the length of it uncoil so the clasp was at the bottom. It was a beautiful rope of nine braided thin leather straps, with a wrist loop on one end and a solid nickel dog leash swivel clasp on the other.

"Do you like wearing my collar, Steven?" she asked looking up at him, fixing his gaze.

"Yes, I really do Susan.", was the reply.

He seemed genuine. She needed to know, "Why do you like it?"

Steven considered his words carefully. He did like the collar. He was being honest in that regard but how to explain it. After a moment he tried, "Well first off, its beautiful and I'm flattered that you would go to so much trouble to have one made specially to fit me.", he took a pause there.

"And why else?", She asked.

Steven took a few seconds to form the words and then he replied, "It says that I belong to you, and that you take pride in that, as do I. It says that we have a special bond. Like a wedding ring only the commitment is stronger somehow. I feel it around my neck, and I think of that."

"That's exactly right. That is the intent of the symbol. You get it perfectly!" She smiled and grabbed a handful of his hair, shaking his head slightly as she beamed a happy smile at him. "I want you to wear it with pride. It is also a symbol of loyalty and ownership. I own you and have a responsibility to protect you and guide you. You in kind. You in return must be completely loyal and obedient."

She held up the leash horizontally with both hands. "It measures a meter and half in length between the wrist loop and closure on the clasp. This leash is symbolic of the control and power I have over you, and your desire serve me. It represents the strength and intimacy of our bond.", she said, "Are you content to be tethered to me in loyal service by this leash Steven?" She waited only seconds before he responded.

"Please guide me and control me completely, at your pleasure, to the letter of your word and attach your leash to my collar whenever it pleases you or when you deem it necessary.", was the immediate reply.

Susan offered a satisfied smile before saying, "Its your leash Steven. It belongs only to you, and I will be the only one permitted to use it.", she said, reaching up and attaching the clasp to the D-ring at the front of his ornate collar. Slipping the loop over her wrist, she instructed him to get down on all fours facing the chair Once in position she instructed him to hold his gaze between his legs, on his equipment. Susan then stepped around behind him, laying the length of the leash over his shoulder and down the length of his back. She moved to a position far enough behind that she could see his package hanging between his thighs. His testes looked very large, one descending considerably lower than the other, she noted.

Stepping closer, she slipped the loop off her wrist, and getting down on one knee beside him, began gently rubbing his scrotum with the leash loop. Light as a feather at first, she continued up and down, from anus to the bottom of his pendulous nutsack. He flinched slightly at the shock of first contact, but quickly found the unique sensation her attention created, quite pleasing.

"Only play Steven", she said, "How does that feel?"

He moved his knees further apart and leaned slightly forward, offering her better access. "I like it. It feels good." He swayed his hips ever so lightly, causing his heavy scrotum to move in opposition, playing with Susan and the loop as she continued her gentle stroking.

"You like it now, but you'll learn to love it."

She continued with the end of the leash moving gradually under his scrotum and down the length of his now rigid penis. Steven offered a quiet moan of encouragement to his Domina.

"Another solid erection! Wow Baby! Is that for me Steven?", she asked, now rubbing her other hand lightly up and down the length of his spine in unison with the cock and ball stroking.

She eventually travelled beyond the length of his cock and then quite suddenly and deftly hooked the loop over his glans and pulling the leash slowly up the fold between the buttocks into the small of his back, deftly snared his phallus. She applied a gentle pressure by pulling another couple of inches and then paused briefly.

"How's that Steven?" she asked maintaining the tension on the leash

"Its okay." He gasped with a slightly strained voice.

She smiled and easing off the tension on the leash, deftly slipped the loop off his package and returned it to her wrist. Rising, she stepped forward and stood beside him at his shoulders with the leash shortened up and rising straight up from his collar. "Head up Steven," she said, "Face the chair." As he did so, she reached down and unclipped his leash from the collar front D-ring and reattached it to the D-ring on the back of the collar.

She then shortened up on the leash and gently pulled him up to a kneeling with his torso straight as he sat on his haunches.

"Hands palm down on your thighs Steven, looking straight ahead...Good" she offered in praise, "That's called 'the sit position'" she said, then applying a gentle on his shoulder, with two fingers, she said, "Down on all fours again Steven."

He quickly responded. "That's 'the heal position"' she said. "You will always take this position close to me on my right side when told to heal and do so immediately. Your shoulder should be touching my leg. Do you understand Steven?"

"Yes Susan." You could here the concentration in his voice.

They practiced the position changes several times using the verbal commands along with the hand and leash control, and then five times again using only the leash and hand control. Steven perfectly responded each time. She left him in the heal position, changing the attachment from the collar back to the front once again. Still holding the leash, she moved to a position between him and the chair.

"Good boy for paying such close attention and getting it right without complaint. You'll be rewarded for that. Eyes to the floor Steven" She padded around in front of him and sat down in the wingchair, placing her butt very near the edge, and raised both legs, draping them one over each arm.

Her sex was completely open, glistening slightly with the moisture of excitement.

"Look up at me Steven." She ordered with a gentle tug of the leash. What he saw Immediately caused his heart to race.

Susan let him take it in briefly before reaching down and inserted the index and forefinger of her right hand into her moist opening, as far as the second knuckles. Pausing to let out a long sensual moan, she began rubbing the roof of her vagina with her fingertips.

Steven's gaze remained laser focussed on her pussy as she continued to masturbate, "You're such a good boy Steven, I'm very proud of your rapid progress."

She removed her fingers and leaning forward, pushed them gently between his lips and across his tongue. His eyes went wide and then closed as he tasted her for the second time that evening. She spread her fingers slightly and played gently with his tongue as Steven eagerly sucked her pussy nectar from them.

She let him continue a minute longer before withdrawing them and then using the leash, pulled him close, mere millimeters from her heated vagina. Then placing her hand on the back of his head, pulled his mouth fully onto her eager opening.

"There you go Steven, that's for you good boy! Taste how your obedience and lovely tribute makes your Domina feel. Clean me up, that's a clever boy!"

Steven eagerly licked and sucked her opening with gusto. His tongue penetrated her with ease, tasting honey, sweet and salt and musk all in one. Her opening was felt quite large and her lips thick and warm. He'd never encountered a pussy so radiant, so floral in its presentation.

"Mmmm, that's nice. Lick me from top to bottom Steven. Five more seconds Baby. You can play with the clit later. Just a good cleaning for now. There now. Good. Yes. Good boy. A bit more. Okay stop."

Susan used the leash to gain control, pulling him off her pussy. She was pleased with his performance during the short introduction to her sex. He clearly had a practiced oral skill. It dawned on her that she could thank Julie for that. She stood up instructing Steven to do the same.

"Now let's go upstairs to my chambers and I will give you further instruction on proper behaviour on the leash and how to properly worship pussy. I'm concerned that one or both of us is going to cum all over the new silk rug if we stay here."

They left the family room and headed up the wide spiral staircase to the second floor in almost perfect step.

End Part 2

12