All Comments on 'The Companion Pt. 01'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad!

Another cuckold shit was born.

I was hoping for more, but you are just one on the pile of .....e

-1

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
1

And down the drain we go with weird inexplicable cuck shit. And i suppose she now can terate intercourse with golf boy to eh? Bullshite

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was okay with this until she starts ordering him around. It’s one thing to want to do something nice because you want to but not like a fucking servant. Get a big pitcher of ice water, pour it over her head and call the lawyer while she watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AN ENORMOUS PILE OF DOG SHIT AND GOAT URINE.

If you write another word I am going to call the police in your town and have them arrest you on charges of using an illegal 3 foot long, 1 foot diameter dildo on yourself in front of all the people in your church during communion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wake up dummy she is just another whore who is using you and having a great life for herself grow some balls and give her a choice change her ways to being a good and loving respectful wife or get the hell out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
who are you trying to convince?

This story was over when it started. Once she asked him to move out of the bedroom while he was working a tough shift job and taking care of her, she was out of the picture, out of the house and off the insurance and bank account and the for sale sign was up in the yard. Any furthur communication was through his attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moral of the story

There are two takeaways from this story. You can’t be mad at the author because, if you even glanced at his other stories, you’d know where this one was headed. The moral to this story is, don’t be nice to your wife!

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
The gradations

are elegant, as she seduces his increasing and increasingly varied sympathetic cooperation. With what? There's the suspense! How will he react? Tune in again soon!

It's fun, reading all these "SHE'S CUCKING HIM!" cries of outrage from readers of this story category. Like readers of "Incest" stories crying out, "Oh, yuck! Incest!"

Oh, yuck! He loves her and works at it! She does too!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
The only thing...

that surprised me was that he wasn't already John's cum. He should have woke up with the French Maid comment. If cuckolding is where your next chapter heads it will definitely be my last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

I really like this story, I only wish part two was here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a wuss !

You need to have the character grow a set of balls...

...he is obviously being used and turned into a cuck.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Great start!

I've never seen the Loving Wives Nazis get so inflamed about a story before we even know anyone is doing anything outside the marriage! It's like they require not only forced sedation, but trigger warnings!

Please don't be one of those sensitive souls whose first chapter gets stomped on by the BTB Brigade, and runs away. You're a good writer!

By the way, one of the cool kinks in this story, which you could develop further, is Frank's humiliation that Sylvia is discussing her sex life with all her friends. She needs to tell them that he likes a little anal stimulation, and then she needs to tell Frank that she told them. Maybe at some point she can tell John, etc.

I'll be heartbroken if John isn't fucking Sylvia by the end of chapter 2. I'll be disappointed if Sylvia isn't pegging Frank and feeding him creamy treats by Chapter 3.

Dare I hope for Frank and John to get together in Chapter 4?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trail

That slug crawled by again. He leaves a trail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just brilliant.

But emprty nesters? He never would have worked out how to make a baby.

These clueless doormat cucks make just fabulous main characters.

Garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Here's the problem with this story

No man is THAT stupid. You completely destroy the story with his stupidity. I mean it's laughable. If his wife wants to date another man, hand her the divorce papers and tell her to have a good time. The rest of this was simply improbable and unbelievable.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unreal

Not even really worth a comment, please spare us anymore of this BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf?

I hope you have a day job

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
A simple cuck story

I don't enjoy them but this is much better produced. I might even read chapter 2......

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
This is trash

He needs to leave and see how well she takes care of herself. John will turn her into his slave, make her do all the work then banish her to the basement so his girlfriends can sleep with him. Such an evil wife.

reads69reads69over 5 years ago
Great Story

Easy to read and follow the story with no typos jumping out and hitting me in the face. (I wasn't looking for them ) . really looking forward to more chapters Thanks for sharing.

I entirely agree with donaldelliott11 's comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get it over with!

It's so obvious that she's turning him into her slave who enjoys being her cuckold, much less than a man. I kept waiting for him to come to his senses. Several times I thought this is where I would draw the line.

It's pretty well written since it started affecting my emotions. Loving Wives is the right place for the story. But really I can't see any love on her part except for herself. She stopped loving him long ago.

As I can see where this story is headed I won't be reading any more instalments. It really saddens me that someone could think such cruelty is love!

R.

shaman43shaman43over 5 years ago
Disappointing

I follow my advice that I have made on here about those that constantly beret authors about stories that show behavior they do not approve of. Unfortunately, the story synopsis did not give me enough info to determine it was a story about humiliation being a turn on and subservience to the wife and another man. Read a little over half the first page and then stopped to skim a few other paragraphs. A complete yuk for me. So then I stopped. I get a kick out of many stories in Loving Wives even if the comments I have to ignore in their foolishness when the forget these writings are fiction. I like the wife sharing, wife watching, swinging etc. I like the cleverness of BTB when the burning is not cruel and unusual punishment. All I ask is that the synopsis give us readers a heads up about what we are about to read. I absolutely hate these kinds of stories and refuse to put such clap trap in my brain. Please be more clear next time.

jshsalvjshsalvover 5 years ago
Total piece of s***

I don't believe anyone would write something this bad. Agree with anon for once about the day job.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Is it all one big lie?

We are certainly given the impression that this is all orchestrated to cuckold her husband and make him her slave. Surely, she is fucking John.

She cut off sex with her husband because sex supposedly hurt too much. If she has sex with John, then clearly that was a total lie. If that is a lie, then everything has been a lie. The husband has to realize he's been hoodwinked.

AgentChanceAgentChanceover 5 years ago
Fantastic Beginning!

I really really like where this one seems to be going. Really a perfect set up and start to a loving cuckold story. Read a few of the comments from others before writing my own and I always just shake my head. So many cucks in denial I guess. Come here and read a cuckolding story then get mad at the husband or the wife for what they do or don't do. Out of all the internet trolling out there this amazes me the most I think. Read someone's fiction about a certain topic and then feel the need to bash it when it delivers what it's supposed to do. Oh well, to be expected I guess. I just want you to know that for me you are the best in this genre and no one else is close. You are a master of it actually and capture all the elements and little nuances better than anyone else I've ever read. Thanks for what you share with the world and please never let the trolls slow you down or stop you. You are great!

fairway9fairway9over 5 years ago
Confused

What kind of ending is this. If a new reader reads this they would think you did not finish the story. Waiting for the rest of the story. When will it be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Story!

Love the tension, think it comes from his naive narrative of her calculating cuckolding. Anyway, LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a dummy hubby is and the first thing I’d tell her is we can hire a cleaning lady because I’m spending some time with this coworker at the bar watching any sporting event. Sounds like she’s been fucking the other guy for a while and they’re training him slowly. Why not divorce? She spends more time , does more things with , has more dates with , probably fucks him so more sex with the other guy. Hubby is a maid /servant that helps pay the bills instead of getting paid. He can get the same treatment from a massage parlor with a happy ending. It would make an interesting story if he reversed everything on her in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not waiting!

There is no chance in hell that I will waste my time looking for the next chapter. I am not a masochist, and do not wish to read more of this drivel!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 5 years ago
Excellent Story!

Miguel's work is outstanding! Super hot!

To those who dislike the masochistic husband, please go read straight porn. This work is for those who get off on humiliation, people like me. Sorry if you think we're taking up too much bandwidth, but it's our internet too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I got suckered into reading this trash from the comments!`

I'll know better next time I see your name and won't waste my time.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Waste of my time reading this.. Just another discusting BDSM Cuckold story.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178over 2 years ago

Wonderful storytelling, the humiliation was deliciously sensual.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

Yeah right. ⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous