The Companion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and asked, "is that wrong?"

I could feel a knot in my throat forming when I answered, "Absolutely not. You spend. Ore time with him than you do me. You have a lot of shared interests."

She said, "Sounds like you are jealous."

I assured her, "Trust me. I'm not jealous. Just realistic. You seem a lot happier these days."

She replied, "I wasn't depressed, but yes I am happier. I don't feel so lonely or resentful. I didn't resent you, just life and how your work keeps us apart."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We need the money. We do have a nice life because of your job. It pays for my golf outings," she said with a smile.

"I'm glad it's going to a good cause."

"My game is so much better."

"Practice makes perfect. Kind of like your hands."

"I'm glad you enjoy my handjobs. I feel so bad for you."

"Don't feel bad for me. Most of our friends aren't even having sex. Besides, i was never very good at intercourse. You certainly didn't get much out of it."

She chuckled, "True. I much prefer your tongue. Thank God you introduced me to cunnilingus. Even though you didn't last long I know it felt really good to you and I miss the closeness that comes with it."

"We're close now. Our intimacy is just different."

"I have a question to ask. Would it be okay if John and I did something indoors on days when the weather is inclement?"

My penis swelled hearing the words John and indoors used in the same sentence.

She noticed it too, "You are really big. Like going to the movies or even going out to dinner."

I could feel my balls churning as she was now caressing my scrotum with one hand and pumping my penis with the other. She added to my pleasure by doing something new. She took her middle finger and lightly stroked my sphincter. Her ass had been part of our lovemaking for decades, but she had always steered clear of mine.

"God, that feels good Sylvia. Sounds like a date."

She smiled, "I guess it does. So, would you mind me going on a date with John?"

I groaned as she took that finger and slowly began fucking my ass with it, "No, I don't mind Sylvia. Don't stop. I had no idea it would feel so good."

My toes curled as my penis erupted sending several streams of cum a lot further than I remember seeing in the past decade.

Sylvia continued to milk me and finger fuck my ass. Her movements were slow and soft.

"Wow."

"Lay there Frank. I'll be back."

She returned a few minutes later with a nice wet hot washcloth and towel. She cleaned me up and dried me off.

I thanked her for the incredible experience. She said she was glad I liked it.

She also wondered if I was up to eating her again because she was really wet. I assured her I was.

Later as we cuddled, her bottom nestled against my penis, my right hand plying with her right breast, she asked, "Are you really okay with John and I going to the movies or dinner?"

She purposely avoided calling it a date afraid I think that now my cock was soft I might not be so keen on the idea.

"I'm okay with it Sylvia."

She wiggled her body even closer to me as she said, "Thanks Frank. I love you."

"I love you too Sylvia."

The following weeks I paid particularly close attention to the weather channel. On the days they golfed Sylvia's texts provided nothing but her overall score and any memorable hole. I learned of their first indoor activity via text when she cryptically told me with a frowny face it was pouring outside followed by a smiley face telling me they were going to the movies and maybe even dinner.

I answered back, "Okay. Have fun. Enjoy."

My mind wasn't exactly focused on work for the rest of my shift as I kept thinking how lame my response was. Telling her to have fun and enjoy her afternoon and evening with John while I'm at work. We weren't sexually adventurous swingers; in fact Sylvia was a very jealous person. So why was I feeling aroused? I wondered what she was wearing. I had to adjust my rapidly hardening cock as it became bound in my briefs.

The next day she texted me, "Movie was good. Restaurant was great. You and I need to go there."

I told her, "Glad your date went well."

She sent me a text with an emoji winking and kissing followed by, "I love you."

I responded with, "I love you too."

Damn monsoon forced them to cancel golf on Friday so they saw another movie. She did text me later that evening to peek in on her because if she was awake she was up for company.

I got home and quietly entered the house. I had been thinking for hours about eating her and hoped she was awake. She was and I did and it was hot and urgent and her juices flowed like the old days. She even asked me to finger her as I ate her because she needed penetration. Afterwards she looked exhausted. I had this huge hard on throbbing in my pants. She yawned and said she would make the next night very memorable but she was just too tired and relaxed to give me a handjob.

We ended up briefly cuddling. She quickly fell asleep while I tossed and turned. The temptation to just rub my cock against her buttocks was too tempting so I got out of bed and spent a fitful night in the basement. I couldn't wait for our date night and Super Sex Saturday. I wondered if it was the movie or John's company that had fired up her libido.

Saturday brought more rain so I busied myself cleaning the house. I was in my briefs with yellow latex gloves on cleaning her bathroom's toilet when she returned from shopping. I never heard the garage door or the door to the house open or her enter the bedroom.

She watched me for a few seconds before saying anything.

"Very Nice Frank. You look so cute in your tighty whities scrubbing away."

I jerked hearing her talk. Normally I don't wear anything when I clean the bathrooms as I finish up with a shower. I always save the bathroom, hers in particular for last.

I told her, "You startled me. I never heard you come in. How long were you standing there?"

She laughed, "Long enough to see just how thorough you are. I think we should trade in your tighty whities for a French maid's outfit."

"Very funny."

"You'd make a cute French maid. You even speak French."

"Haha."

She said, "I'm back from the grocery store. Would you bring them in? My back is a little tender."

"Too much golf. I have some flexeril. I'll be done in five minutes."

She blew me a kiss, turned and left the room. She was in the living room watching tv when I started to bring the groceries in. She asked if I would put them away. Even though she asked it came across more as a request from a superior to a subordinate. After I finished she asked if I had prepared anything for lunch. I told her I hadn't, but that I could.

"That would be great. A glass of ice tea for now and a grilled ham and cheese. And some chips. Thanks."

I brought her lunch to her on a tray.

She thanked me and said, "You like doing things for me don't you?"

I hadn't really thought about it in those terms. I was more of a pitch in and get it done guy. If something needed doing I got it done. She worked hard at her job and I had free time in the mornings. Normally I would have cleaned the house during the week, but my schedule had gotten screwed up.

"I do."

"I like you doing things for me to. Would you do me one last favor?"

I nodded yes. I was expecting her to say something because she really didn't like me nodding instead of talking, but she didn't.

"After I'm done eating would you put a blanket on me? I need a nap."

We finished lunch. I took our plates to the kitchen and started to wash them.

She said, "Frank?"

"Yes, Sylvia."

"The blanket please"

I stopped washing and brought her the blanket. She directed me to cover her, especially her toes.

"Thanks.I thought you had forgotten."

"I hadn't forgotten. I just wanted to get the dishes washed."

"It's okay. Just try and remember next time to do what I asked first before you do what you want."

I should have been livid, but I meekly answered, "I will."

"Good boy."

She closed her eyes, in effect dismissing me. I finished cleaning up from lunch. The house I thought looked great, but hearing her say it looked great meant a lot more to me.

After her nap she got a phone call. It was her nail salon calling to tell her they had to cancel.

She looked at me and said, "You are good with your hands. Want to learn something new?"

Not knowing what she was talking about I readily agreed. I spent that afternoon learning how to do a manicure and pedicure. She said with practice I would be very good. I asked her as I did her feet if we were going out.

She said, "Of course. I'm going to take you to the restaurant where John and I ate."

My cock twitched, my stomach flip flopped, and my mouth went dry. I didn't realize it until afterwards, but my cock looked ready to burst through the confines of my briefs.

I didn't want Sylvia seeing it. What the hell was going on I thought.

She thanked me for the pedicure and manicure and with a wink said she would pay me for it later. She did ask me to get her another glass of ice tea. When I didn't move right away she asked if I had heard her. I told her I had.

"Then you should get a move on it."

It was when I stood up she understood why.

I was red in the face, but she thought it very cute.

"I see you really liked giving me a pedicure. I always knew you had a thing for my feet. Or was it my choice of restaurants that got you excited? Don't be ashamed. John said it's to be expected. Now go get my tea."

I returned a few minutes later. My penis hadn't gotten any softer. I wanted to ask why John said what he did, but didn't. I concluded John and Sylvia must be talking a lot about me. That was the second time Sylvia had made a quip referring to something John had said in reference to how I reacted to Sylvia and him doing things together The first was I would get used to it and I had and now I would get excited about it. He was two for two. What else had he figured out about me?

Sylvia told me to have a seat. She said she really liked her manicure and pedicure.

"Would you run me a bath in a few minutes? There are some soap beads. I like the water really hot. I feel like a long soak."

She and I resumed watching the tv. At half time she said, "Okay. I'm ready for my bath."

I hustled to the master bathroom and started her bath. I poured in the soap beads and even lit a candle. I got a few towels out. I thought about calling her when it was ready, but my gut told me she would prefer if I didn't shout across the house, but came back and told her face to face.

I did and damn if my erection wasn't still tenting my briefs. She said she would have to do something about that later and told me not to touch myself. She got up from her chair. I stayed behind. She turned and said, "Aren't you going to undress me?"

A minute later I slowly undressed her. She was about to ask but I beat her to the punch telling her she still had a very nice body. I helped her get in the tub noting her nipples were as hard and distended as my dick. She said the water was perfect. She closed her eyes and said, "I'll call you when I'm ready to get out so stay close by."

I sat in what had been my chair in what was now her bedroom and waited for a half hour. She got out of the tub with my assistance and I dried her off. She commented on just how sensual it felt. I told her I agreed. She then told me to go downstairs and get ready. Her last words were, "Wear a suit.i like that blue one."

We met up in the living room.

She looked amazing. She answered my question before I had a chance to ask it, "Yes, it's the same outfit I wore the other night when I went out with John."

I had a lump in my throat as I processed what she said. Date was the right word to describe their outing. I should have been pissed or felt threatened, but Instead I felt this sexual buzz coursing through my body.

"Do you like it?"

I looked her up and down, "Very much. I'm sure he did too."

It was elegant and sexy but not slutty. It hugged her body in the right places and revealed just the right amount of skin. She has great legs, a nice ass, large breasts, and well toned arms and this dress did them all justice.

I whistled.

She came up to me and grabbing my tie brought her lips to within millimeters of mine. Looking me in the eye she said, "You look very handsome. I'm looking forward to getting back here tonight. No kissing. I don't want my lipstick to smear."

I could feel the heat of her crotch against my erection, hidden by my suit jacket.

We arrived at the restaurant. We were seated near where she said she and John sat. Our waiter looked either surprised or confused. She whispered to me the young man was the same waiter she and John had.

"He probably thinks I'm cheating," she winked.

I had the menu open and was looking at it when Sylvia took it from my hands and suggested, "Let's play a game. You're my date. I'm going to do the ordering," followed by a pause before she continued, "All night."

What she was doing was so out of character, but I loved it.

We had a great meal and shared a bottle of wine. We exited the restaurant arm in arm. In the car she pressed her lips to mine and we made out like a couple of teenagers 40 years our junior.

She said she was ready to go home. At the house she stood in our living room and directed me to my knees. She lifted her dress up and pressed her crotch against my face. I pulled her panties to the side and ran my tongue up her very wet slit. Ten minutes later she orgasmed. For someone who experienced pain during intercourse she sure produced a lot of fluid. My face was soaking wet.

She moved away and said, "Thanks. Now it's your turn."

She motioned for me to get up and led me into her bedroom where we both stripped. A minute later I was flat on my back and Sylvia was sitting cross legged between my open legs, drenching my cock with olive oil.

She asked as she massages me how I was enjoying the evening, I told her it had been great.

She said, "Good, because I want you to enjoy being a part of this."

"Being a part of what?"

"Me spending time with John."

I didn't answer right away, but my cock sure did swell at the mention of his name.

"Frank, don't be ashamed. You can admit it. Heck, you're the one who said John and I were dating."

I told her I did, but rationalized it saying, "I just like knowing and seeing you happy. You worried me when you said how lonely you were I worried you were depressed."

She answered, "I was lonely and depressed and resentful, but I'm not any more. So you're okay with John and I spending time together?"

"I guess so."

She squeezed my cock rather hard and it wasn't done to make e feel good, "You guess? You'll have to do better than that."

"All right. I admit I do. You have a sparkle in your eye again."

She released her grip and resumed her slow stroking of my very swollen penis.

"Good answer Frank. So you think I have a sparkle in my eye now because of John?"

"Yes."

"I think the sparkle you see is because I'm happier, but it's not totally because of John, but you. You've shown me how much you love me. Such big balls you have Frank. So full of baby makers. I know you want to cum, but not yet. I think we can agree your climaxes are a lot stronger lately. Have my handjobs gotten that much better or is it the sparkle you see in my eye?"

I groaned out, "Both."

She was massaging my scrotum with one hand and pumping my cock with the other when I felt the tip of her middle finger lightly caress my anus. I shivered at the touch.

"Would you like me to do what I did last week?"

I nodded.

She said, "I need to hear you say it."

"Put your finger in me."

"Be more specific Frank and remember your manners."

"Sylvia, would you please fuck me with your finger?"

She smiled, "I'd love to."

She began to gently probe my bottom. Then she began to fuck me. Her initial thrusts were very shallow, but they got deeper.

"You like me fucking your bottom don't you Frank?"

I admitted aloud I did.

She added a second finger and said, "Good, because I think one day I'd like to fuck you. Make you my little bitch. Do you want to be my little bitch Frank?"

I'd have agreed to anything right then. I had no idea if she was serious or if it was word play, but I said, Yes."

And keeping with the spirit of the moment I added, "Sylvia, I want to be your little bitch."

She answered by adding a third finger. I felt wide open down there. My climax followed a few minutes later. It was a real toe curler. The volume and force of my ejaculate caught Sylvia's attention.

"It's been a long time since you came that much. I'm so wet."

Within seconds she was laying on top of me her pussy planted on my face, her torso resting on mine. Her clitoris stuck out. I began sucking on it which resulted in her climaxing.

"That was so good Frank," she said as she lay there on top of me. I stared at her pussy and thought how much I liked it. I missed being in it, but had no complaints.

She got up and snuggled with me. She kissed my very wet face and commented how I smelled like pussy. She ran her tongue across my wet chin and said, "No wonder you like eating me, I taste good."

I hugged her and praised the orgasm she had given me.

"So intense."

She brought my attention to her breasts.

"Look how much you came."

I looked at her breasts and they were smeared with cum from when she was on top of me.

She looked me in the eye and said, "You hardly paid any attention to them. Suck them. Go on. I tasted me so you should taste you."

I lowered my head and sucked and licked her breasts clean of my seed.

She asked if the taste was horrible. I told her it wasn't the taste as much the consistency. We kissed. She said my breath smelled of cum and my tongue tasted of it too. She also said she liked that smell and taste on me.

12