The Company Ch. 03

Story Info
Kevin continues his training.
1.2k words
4.15
15k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin had immediately gotten hard when he saw Mr. Smith enter the spa. It's just that Mr. Smith was such a real man and he needed to serve real men. It's what a slut like him was for. Mimi had told him so.

"Hello, Slut. Don't you look sexy today?" said Mr. Smith.

"Hello, Mr. Smith. Thank you I think." said Kevin blushing.

"Do you know why I'm here?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"No." said Kevin.

Mr. Smith became angry. "That's no, Sir." said Mr. Smith. "I'm here to help you become a better Slut for the company. You've already failed in SO many regards. I should turn you back out on the street and let you be a whore."

"Please don't do that Sir." said Kevin as he knelt down in front of Mr. Smith. "I'll suck your cock." he offered.

"Do that then, Slut." ordered Mr. Smith. "You should always bow and suck my cock when I enter the room or call you to suck it. In fact, you should want it all the time."

Kevin tried to say "yes, Sir" but his mouth was around Mr. Smith's cock and he couldn't form the words. Kevin began licking Mr. Smith's cock slowly, swirling his tongue around the enlarged tip and not really accomplishing anything on the way of pleasing his thick meat.

"You're not very good at this." Mr. Smith impatiently said to Kevin.

"I'm sorry, Sir." said Kevin. "It's just that apart from sucking your cock I don't ever remember sucking any cocks." he said.

Suddenly Mr. Smith winced in slight pain as Kevin's teeth nicked his cock. "Stop Slut, I can see that you need to be properly trained in order to work here. I want you to be the best Slut, that you can be for me. You want that too don't you?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"You want to be a proper whore for me and suck my cock all the time. Tell me that, Slut." said Mr. Smith.

"Oh Mr. Smith, please train me. I want to be a slut for you and suck your cock all day." begged Kevin.

"Very good slut." said Mr. Smith. "But, to get you there you're going to have to go through ALOT of changes. Are you sure you're ready for that?" questioned Mr. Smith.

Kevin blanked. He didn't know.

Mr. Smith sighed exasperatedly. "The answer is always yes, slut. Now say Yes, Sir" said Mr. Smith.

"Yes, Sir" said Kevin automatically.

"Do you know what the best sluts, have?" asked Mr. Smith.

"No, Sir" said Kevin.

"The best sluts have tits" said Mr. Smith. "Huge pillowy tits that defy gravity."

"But, I'm a man..." said Kevin. He was confused. Men didn't have tits...did they? He knew he was very stupid. But men didn't have tits?

"You're also a slut. A slut who hopefully wants to make me happy. You want to make me happy don't you slut." questioned Mr. Smith.

"Yes..." said Kevin hesitantly.

"Then you'll accept my gift of making you more femine?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"I'm a man..."said Kevin trying to hang on to what he believed or at least what he thought he believed.

"But, you want to be a better slut for me don't you? You want to do your best to serve me?" said Mr. Smith.

"Yes, Sir." said Kevin.

"Then lets inject the nanites in you to help you become better. I love seeing each of my sluts become what they are meant to be. It's such a turn on." said Mr. Smith. He got out a shot and injected the nanites into Kevin.

"Now I control the nanites and how you look with this app on my phone, Slut." said Mr. Smith. "What should I do to you?" He smirked mavelovently.

"First the tits. Let's start at an A cup at first." Mr. Smith ordered the A cup on his phone and Kevin watched as his chest started to grow. Mr. Smith came over and stroked them.

Kevin moaned in pleasure. Mr. Smith playing with his new tits just felt SO good. "And you thought you weren't going to like them Slut..." teased Mr. Smith. "Well, these are cute, but they're not quite to my taste. I mean I can fit them in my hands.

"Can you make them bigger?" asked Kevin.

"Would you like that?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"You're a real man. Real men love tits, so I should have real tits for you, Sir." said Kevin.

"Good answer, slut. I'll reward you for that later." said Mr. Smith. "How big do you think I should make them?" he asked.

"The bigger the better. I want them bigger than any girl here." said Kevin.

"Well, the bigger things grow the smaller your intelligence gets, Slut. The biggest I could give you without turning you into a vegetable is a double K. You'd be a complete bimbo. Only good for suckiing and fuckiing. Is that what you want, Slut?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"If that will make you happy, Sir." said Kevin.

"Oh, it would make me very happy, Slut. Just know there's no going back." said Mr. Smith.

"Do it to me Sir, I only want to make you happy." said Kevin.

"Ok, Slut." said Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith pulled up the app on his phone and double K size tits appeared on Kevin's chest. "Gorgeous tits, Slut." said Mr. Smith. "Still we have problems with you."

"Like what Mr. Smith." said Kevin as he giggled.

"Well, for one you're still nearly as tall as me. I can't have you like this. You should be small and subservient. Also no more black hair for you, but I am going to reward you with a different color hair. No other slut has this color hair. It's just for you because you're special." said Mr. Smith.

Before Kevin could object, not that he had any right to, Mr. Smith dialed up his desires on the app. Kevin shrunk from his previous 5'8 to a 4'8. He had lost a foot in height. His hair was now a hot pink and done up in pigtails. Kevin now had a bubble butt and his lips were full. He looked at himself in the mirror as Mr. Smith came around to feel his new tits.

"How do you like yourself Slut?" asked Mr. Smith.

"Mr. Smith, I still have my cock." said Kevin.

"You are a man aren't you? You do like being a man don't you, Slut?" questioned Mr. Smith.

"I don't know. I just want to do whatever makes you happy." said Kevin as he giggled.

"Well, slut I've changed so many men into women, that it's kind of boring now. So you're going to be even more special. It'll make me even more hot to know that you're always in my office with a HUGE erection between your legs but never able to cum unless I let you." said Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith pulled up his app again and turned Kevin's 5 inch dick into a 12 inch dick. "Isn't that wonderful, Slut." said Mr. Smith as he stroked Kevin's cock. He stroked faster and faster. Kevin was moaning like a whore. But, he didn't cum because Mr. Smith hadn't given him permission. Also sluts couldn't always get what they wanted.

"You moan like a whore, Slut. So you need a whore name...you'll no longer be Kevin. You'll be Kiki. Kiki is my personal slut. I expect you to serve me. You'll be punished if you don't." said Mr. Smith.

"Yes Sir." said Kiki.

"It's no longer Sir, Slut. You'll call me Master now. It would please me if you'd suck my cock." said Mr. Smith.

"Yes, Master." said Kiki as she crawled on her knees to engulf her Master's awaiting cock.