The Company Ch. 05

Story Info
A client brings his daughter in.
977 words
4.24
28.3k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Ron, you wanted to talk about what Dreams Inc can do for your sexual needs?" said Mr. Smith now that Ron and he were in his office.

"Can you really do anything?" Ron asked Mr. Smith.

"If you can dream it, we can do it for a small fee, but that shouldn't bother you. You're a multi-billionaire after all." said Mr. Smith.

Ron said "It's pretty kinky."

"We cater to kinky, here. Tell me, Ron." said Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith had always had a demeanor that made people trust him.

"Well, I've always had a HUGE crush on my daughter. I've always pictured her riding my cock and doing all sorts of things to me. I just wish I could have her as my slave and do all sorts of things to her." said Ron.

"Oh Ron, just bring her in for a spa day. Dreams Inc. can give you exactly what you want! Anything else?" asked Mr. Smith.

"Well, I loathe her...now husband Steve for defiling her. I just wish there was some nice cosmic punishment. I could give him." said Ron.

"Ron, Ron, Ron...we can do quite the punishment for him her at Dreams Inc. I personally guarantee you'll be happy with the end results. Let Emily come in first and Steve can come in another day. Just trust me for a fee of 500 million dollars, you'll be the happiest man on earth."

"Anything else you wish to add on her?" Asked Mr. Smith.

"Well, I do wish she had bigger breasts. If you can do that." said Ron.

"Not a problem, not a problem, just bring her in tomorrow." said Mr. Smith.

The next day Emily arrived at Dreams Inc spa. Mr. Smith was there to oversee her treatment personally. After all he was making $500 million from her "spa treatment".

"Hello Emily, I'll be overseeing your spa treatment today. We have some new relaxation technology that we'd like you to try." said Mr. Smith.

"Sure, I love spa treatments." said Emily.

Mr. Smith slipped 3-d goggles over her head. They showed her a whole series of pornography images. Women yielding to men and being dominated. The video was programming her to love and want this. She yearned in her bones to submit to any man and the man she loved above all else. The man she would die for was her daddy, Ronald.

A voice came in through the headphones. "Do you know who this is Emily?"

"My father." said Emily absent-mindedly. She had never been to impressed by her father. He was just a cash machine to her.

"He's your Daddy, your master. He brings you pleasure and you bring him pleasure. That's your purpose. You're a pleasure slut now." said the commanding voice. A dildo started inserting itself in and out of her pussy. It worked itself in and out, in and out. Emily was right on the brink. It had been keeping her on the brink for eight hours now. But, the machine wouldn't let her cum until she accepted her new fate as her father's pleasure slut.

"So horny. Need to cum." murmured Emily.

"Horney for who?" questioned the machine.

"For my daddy, for my Master." said Emily.

"Good pleasure slut." said the machine. It quickly thrust in and out of her pussy making her cum. She passed out from the sensations. The voice told her other things while she was passed out. No fuck she received would be as good as the fucks she got from her father, she was his devoted servant and she loved and obeyed him above all else. No matter what her daddy wanted her to do. She did. The machine also grew Emily's breasts to the F size that her father had requested.

"Your spa day is at an end Emily. Your Daddy is waiting outside." said Mr. Smith's voice. He was happy with his new creation. It wasn't everyday he got to make a pleasure slut for one of his colleagues and make $500 million along the way. He knew that Ronald would soon be back to Dreams Inc for more sluts. He would become addicted after all. Dreams Inc. mostly made Mr. Smith's dreams come true. That was what he had started it for after all.

But, Emily got up from her spa treatment and ran naked to the waiting room. Her new F-size tits stuck out prominently. Her father was there waiting for her. He had been eye-fucking Kiki and Mr. Smith's other secretary. He found them both hot and wondered what it would be like to have their lips wrapped around his cock.

But, Emily ran out, there was no stopping her. She was a pleasure slut now.

"Daddy" she screamed, throwing her arms around him. She started kissing him like a person who had been dying of thirst.

"I missed you SO much. All day I was just thinking of your cock and how happy it makes me. They tried to give my pussy a massage with a silly dildo but it wasn't as good as your cock. Fuck me Daddy, fuck me." begged Emily.

She pushed her Daddy to the ground, undid his pants and climbed atop his erect cock. She lowered herself down on it. Her father, who was older and didn't last long before he came. Emily wasn't brought to an orgasm. But, that didn't matter to her. She had made her Daddy happy. That was all that mattered now. She was his pleasure slut.

"Let's go, Emily." said Ronald as he led his daughter out the door.

"Ok, Daddy. I'll fuck you some more when we get home." said Emily.

"Come back tomorrow with Steve." said Mr. Smith. He smirked as he watched Ronald and Emily leave. Tomorrow he would have such fun with Steve and bring Emily some pleasure too.