The Company Ch. 04

Story Info
Kiki does her first gang-bang.
2.3k words
4.53
27.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new morning. Kiki had risen before her master to make breakfast and dress. Now she was awaiting in her secretary chair in the outer office for her master. Her cock was hard between her legs. It was very distracting. Kiki needed to cum. She stroked her cock absentmindedly. She wouldn't be able to cum without permission. It's just that Kiki wasn't that smart and didn't have that much to do. Touching herself helped.

"Kiki, get in here." came a stern voice from the other room.

"Yes, Master. Coming right away." said Kiki. Had Master known that Kiki was touching herself? She could be in big trouble for that. Kiki crawled into the next room.

"Slut, do you know what today is?" asked Mr. Smith.

"No, Master." said Kiki. She crawled into his lap and he started stroking her cock. It felt so wonderful to have a real man stroke her cock.

"Today's the day, my friends come by and gang bang you. It'll be so much fun. You'll have so much cum coming out of your holes. Aren't you excited, slut?" asked Mr. Smith.

"Lot of cocks for me?" asked Kiki.

"Lots of cocks for you, slut." said her Master. "Now go get dressed, they'll be here soon. I've picked out an outfit for you.

Kiki put on the shelf bra and crotchless underwear that her Master had picked out. Her cock stood out prominently. She was SO hard. She hoped she could cum today.

She greeted each of the guests as they arrived with a martini.

"Hi, Mr. Anderson, let me know how I can help you out today. I hope I can take a load off of you."

"Hi Mr. Johnson, I just live for Johnsons. Let me know if there's anything. Anything at all I can do to you. I aim to please.

"Hi Mr. Webber, I just want to service you in anyway possible."

Kiki stood by the door incase anyone else came. But, no one did. She heard Mr. Smith and his guests talking in the other room.

"So you say, she used to be a man and your company Dreams turned her into a whore? Your company can make anyone's sexual dreams come true?" asked Mr. Anderson.

"Well, I can make the dreams come true of anyone with money, Ronald. Why do you have someone in mind?" asked Mr. Smith.

"Well, I do have a daughter, who I'd love to play with." said Mr. Anderson.

"Enough talking Ron about business, time for fucking. Can't you see the horny little slut can't stop stroking her own cock?" said Mr. Johnson. She needs to be fucked!

Kiki smiled at Mr. Johnson. She'd be sure he got an extra good time.

"Now Kiki, get down on your knees and crawl over to Mr. Johnson. He really wants a blowjob." ordered her Master.

Kiki did as she was told, crawling over and helped Mr. Johnson with his belt and trousers. Mr. Johnson was already hard, and Kiki opened her mouth to give him that blowjob. She moved her head down quickly, because she was a slut and sluts loved deep-throating. She started gagging on Mr. Johnson's cock, though, but Mr. Johnson didn't seem to care.

Mr. Johnson had one hand on the back of Kiki's head, and was moaning above her. "Mm, fuck yeah, suck my cock, you slut."

She eagerly worked his cock.

Kiki couldn't see who was moving to kneel behind her, but she felt two hands lifting her skirt so they could pull her panties down. She smiled when he felt someone smack her ass.

"Very cute panties," Mr. Webber said, "but they have to come off."

Kiki moved her knees and legs for Mr. Webber. Kiki moaned around Mr. Johnson's cock as she felt two fingers circle her asshole, spreading lube. God, she wanted to get fucked. She was so horny. She inadvertently rocked onto Mr. Webber's fingers.

Mr. Johnson laughed above her. "Eager to get fucked, are you slut?"

Kiki moaned, hoping Mr. Johnson and the others understood her. Judging by their laughter, and the way Mr. Webber slid both fingers inside of Kiki, they did.

Kiki pushed her hips back, letting Mr. Webber know she wanted more.

Such an eager little whore, aren't you? Well, I am going to pummel you until you beg for mercy." said Mr. Webber. He pulled his fingers out of Kiki, then pressed the tip of his cock against Kiki's slick hole.

"Wait," Mr. Johnson ordered, panting. "I wanna cum first, I'm fucking close."

Mr. Webber was eager. But, he waited.

Kiki needed to please these real men, that was her purpose. Suck and be fucked. So she increased her efforts, moving her head up and down quickly, and letting Mr. Johnson thrust in and out of her mouth. Soon, Mr. Anderson grunted above her, filling Kiki's mouth with thick white cum. Kiki swallowed, then leaned up so Mr. Johnson could move away.

As soon as Mr. Johnson left, Mr. Webber shoved himself in.

"Ooh, yes!" Kiki moaned. It hurt a little, to have a dick push in after two weeks of not getting fucked in the ass, but Kiki needed it. "Oh fuck, yeah!" she screamed. As Mr. Webber entered her.

Mr. Webber had his hands on Kiki's hips, pushing deeper and deeper.

"What a good, tight little slut you are," he said. Can't believe you used to be a man."

Kiki moaned. She loved getting fucked. "Fuck me, please," she begged.

Mr. Webber kept pushing deeper and deeper, until he had filled Kiki up entirely, and then began to thrust in and out. His thrusts were quick and hard, and he was groaning. It was his first anal expeience. Kiki had had many and knew how to take it.

Kiki moaned at Mr. Webber's hard cock in her ass and thrust back. She felt one of the guys grab her hand, and he looked up to see Mr. Anderson bring her wrists to his groin.

"I wanna fuck you next," Mr. Anderson said, looking down at Kiki. "Go on. Get me hard."

Kiki blinked, then pressed her hand against Mr. Anderson's groin. He was still wearing his pants, and Kiki began to rub him through the fabric. She could feel Mr. Anderson's cock harden, and soon Mr. Anderson brushed her hand away to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants.

Kiki licked her lips when Mr. Anderson pushed his pants down to reveal his big, hard cock. Kiki knew what she had to do to please this man. She was a slut after all. So she quickly wrapped her hand around his cock. Kiki kept jerking Mr. Anderson off while Mr. Webber fucked her hard from behind.

"Yeah, keep moaning for me, slut," Mr. Webber said, closing his eyes. "Let us know how much you love having a big dick in your ass."

Kiki moaned louder at Mr. Webber's next thrust.

"Mm, I love it," Kiki said, her eyes on Mr. Anderson's dick.

"I love getting fucked, oh yes, harder, Mr. Webber, please, fuck me!" Kiki begged.

Mr. Webber did increase his speed, his fingers digging into Kiki's hips, and he was thrusting hard and faster now. He was clearly close, and after a few quick thrusts, he shoved his dick deep inside of Kiki, and groaned as he came.

Kiki hadn't cum, and whimpered when Mr. Webber pulled out.

"Wait!" she said, when Mr. Webber got up. "You were gonna fuck me!"

"Don't worry, Kiki," Mr. Smith said as he came up to her. He stroked her tits and she bucked in her Master's hands.

"These real men know you and your orgsems belong to me. SO just straddle me and ride me. I wanna see you bouncing on my dick like the slut you are."

Kiki nodded, her Master had to be obeyed. She quickly moved to straddle her Master's lap. She held up her skirt so he could wrap her hand around Mr. Smith cock and line it up with her ass. She could feel Mr. Webber's cum till dripping out, and that made it easier to push Master's cock inside of her. She gasped. At two feet Master's cock was just so big, but pushed her hips down slowly, releasing the skirt. Kiki was able to take it all in.

Master grinned up at her. "Mmm, yeah, just as hot as I thought," he said, his hands on Kiki's thighs, his fingers playing with the pleated skirt.

Kiki moaned as she sank down on Master's cock.

"Feels so fucking good,"she managed. She could set the pace, move her hips so she was fucking herself at the right angle, and she had a cock inside of her. She was a slut fucking herself on her Master's cock. Everything was perfect. Yet, something still wasn't right.

"How about you use that mouth for something better? Instead of just talking you could be giving me, a real man, pleasure! " Mr. Anderson asked.. His cock was right next to Kiki's face. "Maybe a little blowjob while you fuck yourself, slut?"

Kiki leaned to start licking Mr. Anderson's cock, but combined with moving up and down her Master's cock, she had trouble focusing. She wrapped one hand around the base of Mr. Anderson's cock, and started fucking himself on her Master's cock faster once he had taken it all up her ass. She had to roll her hips so her face wouldn't move too much, but that was fine, because it felt pretty good. Kiki was just getting the hang of it. She was doing a good job or at least she hoped if she wasn't Master would punish her.

But then, Master slipped one hand up Kiki and began to play with her tits and that made Kiki moan around Mr. Anderson's cock.

"Cum for me, you little slut," Master ordered her. "You know you wanna cum on me. You know you wanna cum with another cock down your throat."

Kiki moaned again, and her free hand was taken to jerk off someone else, presumably Mr. Webber, and Kiki couldn't do more than to wrap her hand around Mr. Anderson's cock and let Mr. Anderson thrust into her fist. Handling three cocks at the same time was too much, especially when she was being fucked.

"We need to work on her multitasking," Mr. Webber grunted, which confirmed Kiki's suspicions that he was jerking off Mr. Webber.

"Practice," Master groaned as Kiki rode his cock. "Just gotta let sluts like Kiki practise a lot. You'll see. We'll help her practice."

Kiki moaned around Mr. Anderson's cock. Yes, she would practise, so she'd be able to handle a cock in her ass, one in her mouth, and one in each hand. She wanted to be able to handle four cocks at once. A good slut would be able to do that. That was her job.

Master plunged his cock deeper into Kiki and sped up his movements, and soon Kiki was coming, and she moaned in pleasure around Mr. Anderson's cock. She stayed in place, and Master kept thrusting in while Kiki kept sucking off Mr. Anderson as best as she could.

Mr. Anderson put one hand on the back of Kiki's head, keeping her in place, and started thrusting in and out, fucking Kiki's face.

Kiki relaxed, letting him, and focused on breathing through her nose.

Mr. Anderson pulled his dick out of Kiki's mouth and began jerking off furiously, grinning down at Kiki. "Gonna cum all over your face, slut" Mr. Anderson groaned, aiming his cock at Kiki's face. "You like that, slut?"

"Uh huh," was all Kiki could manage.

Mr. Anderson groaned, arching his back as he came. The first streak hit Kiki's forehead, and she closed her eyes. Another streak landed on her cheek, and the third landed on her chin. She turned his head so he could start giving Mr. Webber a blowjob too, but Mr. Webber put his hand in Kiki's hair and held her a few inches away from his dick.

"Let me look at our little slut," Mr. Webber said, moving his hands so he could tilt up Kiki's face.

"Fuck, that's hot. I wanna cum on your face too."

Master groaned underneath Kiki. He had cum too. "It is a good look for her. She is such a cum slut."

Kiki looked up at Mr. Webber, who was still jerking off and staring down at her.

"You don't want a blowjob?" she asked, a little confused. Surely Mr. Webber would rather get sucked off than jerk off? Sucking and fucking was her job.

Mr. Webber laughed, and moaned. "Mmm, hear that, guys? You want to give me a blowjob, don't you?"

Kiki nodded. "Yeah..like totes!!" Then she giggled.

"All right, you can suck my dick for a bit if you want it so much."

Kiki leaned forward, taking Mr. Webber's cock into her mouth and moved her head back and forth. Mr. Webber moaned above her, his hand still in Kiki's hair. It wasn't long before Mr. Webber pulled her back.

"You ready for more cum?" Mr. Webber asked, jerking himself off again.

"I'm always ready!" Kiki said as she giggled. The cum on her face had mostly dried up, and it felt weird and sticky, but as a slut, she should like getting cum on her face. It did look hot. It pleased the football players and that was all that mattered.

Kiki grunted as he came, his cum landed on Kiki's lips and across her nose. He smiled as he looked down at Kiki, and ruffled her hair.

"Mmm, definitely a good look for you." said Mr. Webber as he twisted her nipples

"Look at me, Kiki" her Master ordered. He evilly smirked when Kiki did. She did look good covered in cum. He'd have to get her some tattoos.

"I have to go talk to Mr. Anderson about some business now, Kiki. But, we'll be back." said Mr. Smith.

"So Ron, let's go in the other room and talk about what Dreams Inc, can do for your daughter." said Mr. Smith as he led his new client Mr. Anderson into his office.

"Okay, who's next?" Kiki called out after having the men. Kiki was ready to present any hole to anyone. It was her purpose. Suck and get fucked.