The Company Ch. 06

Story Info
Ronald brings someone into Dreams Inc.
3.1k words
4.17
10.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Smith was a bit surprised that Ronald hadn't sent his son-in-law in to Dreams Inc. the next day. But, then he figured it took awhile to get used to your new slut, especially when it was your daughter bouncing on top of your cock. He was glad that Ronald was enjoying himself but found himself feeling sorry for Emily. She deserved to orgasm too. That was something Ronald rarely delivered.

A few months passed and Mr. Smith got a call from Ronald.

"How are things going Ronald?" asked Mr. Smith

"Fine, Emily is a great pleasure slut. It's just that her husband Steve expects her home in the evening. So she can't be serving me all the time. I need a slut to be here 24/7/365. Do you understand, me Mr. Smith." asked Ronald.

"I understand completely. It's why I have 20 sluts in my harem. I love variety and am always looking to add. Maybe you'd like to add too?" asked Mr. Smith.

"Well, the last time I was in there, I thought that Kiki was pretty hot. I don't suppose you'd sell her to me." asked Ronald.

"No, I won't sell her to you for any amount of money. Kiki is VERY special to me. She's a very unique slut." said Mr. Smith.

"What's so unique about her? She's very pretty." said Ronald.

"Oh, she still has her cock. I've programmed her to always be a bottom. She's also an amazing cocksucker. Probably the best I have, I guess it takes a man...well former man. To know what a man wants." said Mr. Smith.

"I could use some variety too and I've always wanted to fuck a man. But, not be gay. A ½ woman, ½ man wouldn't be gay would it?" asked Ronald.

Mr. Smith shrugged. He was just in the kink business. He hated the psychological side of things.

"Why don't you bring your son-in-law Steven in? He can be your she-male slut and pleasure you and your daughter. That way you wouldn't have to worry about him fucking her." said Mr. Smith.

"That's a good idea. I'll send him in tomorrow, but I want him extra-femine looking and behaving...a real bimbo. I need to forget he was ever a man." said Ronald.

"I guarantee you'll be happy." said Mr. Smith.

The next morning Steven came in for a "spa" appointment.

"Please enjoy our new spa pod. It's meant to enhance your pleasure." said Mr. Smith

Steven entered the spa pod and Mr. Smith locked him in it. There was no way out.

A soft sexy female voice spoke out. "Good Morning Steven, please sit so we can begin!"

Steven was freaked out. He wasn't used to this experience.

He pounded the door again. "Let me out!"

Mr. Smith smirked evilly at him. "I promise you, you'll enjoy your spa experience once my machine is done with you."

Mr. Smith sat in a nearby chair to watch as his device changed Steven. He loved jerking off to people becoming sluts.

"I will not ask again Steven,sit or force will be taken." The spa machine said

"Fuck you, let me out." said Steven.

He kept knocking on the door as a pink gas filled the chamber. Soon he passed out.

The voice came on the loud speaker again. "There, isn't that better Stevie? Now let's get you out of those terrible clothes!" The mechanical arms shot out and ripped off all his clothing. He is was sitting naked in the chair with no strength to get out. He felt a little shame as his cock has been exposed, he was disoriented and couldn't understand what was happening.

Suddenly the chairs restraints on the arms and legs secured him in place, and then the chair forced him into a standing position. The back pulled away so he was securely standing. "Now, let's begin by removing your hair."

"Hair?" Steven asked still confused.

"A decent lady Steven doesn't have hair on their body do they?" The device asked sweetly.

"But, I'm a man..." murmured Steven.

"A man at a spa?" teased the device.

Before, Steven could reply, tubes appeared and started to spray a pink liquid on his body, on his arms, body, legs, ass and around his genitals. It was left until a burning sensation started. Then, some hoses appeared and sprayed him with warm water, while other arms scrubbed him down. When they were done, not a hair was left on his body. Soon the only hair on his body is on his head. More chemicals were entered into the machine soon Steven was styling a full perm and had red hair. He wasn't a natural redhead. But, a poorly hairdyed floozy.

Mr. Smith was designing him to be Ronald's ass while his daughter was his class.

The AI voice came back on again. "Breasts requiring maximum enlarging, hips need shaping to be more feminine. Lips need a bit of work. Sexual arousal and cock length need speeding up, subject must be in constant arousal." The device said to itself.

Steven had regain some of his attention. "I don't want this, spa treatment let me out!" he said to Mr. Smith who had been furiously masterbating at his transformation.

Mr. Smith sighed and entered into the spa device that Steven required maximum bimbofication and maximum obedience.

Suddenly, doing this, two massive metal cups shaped as breasts appeared and clamped themselves to Steven's chest.

"Ah Fuck!" Steven said as he looked down. "What are you doing to me? I don't understand."

"Your new master requires you to be more female Stevie. We are giving you breasts...well with K-cups they're tits." The Device told him.

"What?" Steven asked as more pink smoke filled the air, and then he feels a strange pressure around his chest, like something was filling his chest up.

"Your new master's fantasy is a shemale sex slave; soon you will be a sexy cock whore. You'll love it too." said the AI.

"No, how are you doing this? Please stop." Steven begged.

"I am designed to eliminate the need for surgery. We are giving the most natural looking tits a woman can have Stevie. Your chest is being filled with a mixture of body fats and female hormones, and a special chemical designed by Mr. Smith. Now beginning female shape procedure." said the AI.

"No, stop." Steven gasped. Then some needles and pink smoke appeared out of the mechanical arms and went his midsection, then two more appeared and went into his hips.

"Ah, please stop it." Steven begged.

"This will take awhile Stevie, chemicals and hormones are working into your system to speed up this natural formation of the female body, soon you will have hips and tits to die for." said the AI.

Steven passed out as the AI and pink smoke continued to do it's treatment.

Five hours later:

Steven slowly opened his eyes. He felt strange like he had been dreaming. His chest was heavier and he felt more compressed in his mid section. He looked down in complete shock, he had a big pair of natural looking K breasts. He was lost for words, and then he heard.

"Would you like to see how sexy you look?" came the AI voice.

A huge mirror drops down from the ceiling and lands in front of him. He stares back at a lovely sexy girl with a fake redhead bouffant, massive pierced tits and an hourglass figure to die for. He sees the cock between her legs and realizes it's him he is staring at. He also sees while he was unconscious the machine had applied makeup to his face, lipstick; eye shadow and massacre are clearly visible. He looks like a cheap whore.

"What's going on?" Steven asks.

"We have made you sexy Stevie. You're on your way to becoming a slut. Now to make you more of what you'll become." said the AI.

A device came down that transformed his voice. He spoke like a bimbo now.

More machines whirled. The AI spoke to him.

"Slaves must always be aroused to please their master; your body will now produce more and more sperm so you will always be aroused. But, only allowed to cum when your Master allows it. Now, let's dress you properly." The AI says.

Pink stockings can travel up his legs without anything getting in the way, now a pair of pink thong panties appeared. He looked down in a panic as they travel up his legs and encase his balls and dick in a silky smoothness, these are designed for shemales so his dick will always fit while erect. As he feels the silk touch his genitals, he lets out a soft moan. The silk feels so right around his cock.

Steven was forced to watch as a pink bra is fitted over his new tits. A babydoll nightie is forced on him. The AI voice fills the chamber and the monitor comes to life, a picture of a man in a suit appears as a strange humming sound is pounding into his ears. "Do you know this man?" The AI asks.

"It's my father-in-law, Ronald Anderson." Steven answers.

"No wrong slut, this is your new master." said the AI.

"Ronald Anderson" said Steven

"No slut, it's your new master."said the AI.

"You want to please him." continued the voice.

A mechanical hand slowly rubbed Steven's cock "No, stop." He said in faint protest. Pink smoke was filling the chamber

The noise in his ears got louder, he thinks he can hear a faint voice but he can't work out what it's saying.

"You want to suck your new master's cock!" The device tells him.

"No...yes...no...I..." said Steven.

The noise and pink smoke was overwhelming and the rubbing with the arousal was constant and confusing his senses.

"You want to be fucked by your master; you want to only receive from your master. Your ass is your pussy. Being fucked up the ass makes you cum." The AI orders him.

"No...I...Don't...know." said Steven

"Then let's try." The AI says.

A hole appeared in the spa chair giving access to Steven's ass and the material of the thong is moved aside by a mechanical arm, and another arm with a dildo attached appears, it is lubed up and slides easily up his ass. Steven moaned involuntarily as it travels up. It then thrusts up and down like it would while fucking him.

"No, can't take it." Steven said softly.

"What's your name?" The AI asked sexily.

"Steven Maxwell" said Steven.

"No, silly slut. Your name is Stacey, such a sexy name. Say it." The AI commanded as it thrust in and out.

The noise, pink smoke and the ass fucking is too much, the voices running through his head, he can't think. "Steven."

"Stacey."

"Ste..."

"Stacey." said the AI as more noise and pink smoke filled the chamber.

"Stacey , Stacey is like my name." Stacey giggled as she accepted her new name.

"Good slut Stacey, who is the man?"

" I don't know but he's hot." said Stacey

"It's your master Ronald Anderson."

Stacey tried to think. "No, he...isn't" she said confused-like

"It's your master, say it." said the AI.

"No." Stacey groaned as the dildo thrust in her.

"Say it Stacey, he is your sexy Master!" said the AI programming.

"My...Sexy...Master." says Stacey as she giggled.

The mechanical hand rubbed her genitals rubs faster in reward for her acceptance.

"Yes, Ronald Anderson is like my Master." said Stacey.

"Which makes you what Stacey?" The AI asks.

Stacey smiles seductively. "I'm his Sex Slave."

"Good girl Stacey. How do you please your master?" asks the AI.

"I must...I must receive and never give. I must suck Masters Cock." said Stacey.

"What makes you cum Stacey?" says the AI.

The voices, the ass pounding, the rubbing and the arousal send her over the edge. "Being fucked up the Ass!" says Stacey.

"What is your Ass?" says the AI.

"MY PUSSY" says Stacey.

At that, what feels like gallons of cum shoots out of her cock into her new silk panties, she screams and moans as she cums and cums. The Ass pounding stops and the dildo is removed with a pop, then the rubbing stops and the mechanical arm goes away. "Good Girl Stacey." says the AI.

"I need new panties." Stacey says feeling the cum on her cock.

"No, your Master likes his slave to be dirty, when you change every day, you must cum in your panties to show what a dirty whore you are!" The AI tells her.

Stacey smiles again, her arousal isn't gone but seems to be stronger, making her accept all new instructions, the sound in her ears are still going making the instructions stick. "Yes, I am a dirty whore slave." she says.

"Good Girl Stacey. Who is the man on the screen?" asks the AI.

"My Master, Ronald Anderson."

"What does that make you?" asks the AI.

"His Dirty Whore Sex Slave." says Stacey.

"How will you please your Master?" asks the AI.

Stacey smiles. "By sucking his Cock and receiving him but not giving."

"What makes you cum?" asks the AI.

"Being Fucked up my pussy." says Stacey.

"Good." said the AI.

"now we have lessons for you."

Stacey spent the next hour receiving instructions from the device on how to apply makeup and to give a good blow job. Also how to apply makeup and dress sexy for her Master. Her training complete, Stacey is released from her "spa day".

Waiting outside is Mr. Smith, Stacey gets up and walks up to him.

"Hello Stacey." He says smugly.

"Hello Mr. Smith, how are you?" says Stacey.

"Fine, would you like to see your new Master?"

Stacey felt her cock twitch. "Yes, please take me to him."

Mr. Smith took Stacey's arm and led her to a private room, inside is a large Bed and standing next to it is Ronald Anderson, his jaw drops at the sight of Stacey. Stacey slowly walks over and gets on her knees and bows. "Hello Master, I live to serve you."

Stacey looks so femine. She looks like a complete floozy and nothing like Steven. It has to be a real woman.

Ronald looks sceptically at Stacey. "Does she have a ..."

"Stacey, show your Master you are ready for him." Mr. Smith orders.

Stacey gets up and hikes her skirt up showing a bulge through her panties and white cum stains all over them.

"Such a Dirty slut for your master aren't you?" Ronald asks smiling, a clear bulge appearing in his trousers.

"Yes, I must always be a whore for my Master, and I must be aroused for my Master." Stacey says smiling.

"Well, then please me, slut." says Ronald.

Stacey yanks Ronald's pants down.

Master had a nice-looking cock, hardening in front of him. Stacey licked her lips and leaned closer. She wasn't sure why he wanted to suck it, only that he wanted to.

"Go on, slut. I'm waiting" Ronald kept his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. "Lick it." He ordered.

Stacey licked the tip, then wrapped her lips around it. It felt strange in her mouth, but also right. It was her Master's cock after all.

"Touch it, slut" Ronald told him, letting go of his own cock. He put his hand back on Stacey's hair.

Stacey wrapped her right hand around her Master's cock. It felt hot in her hand and she could feel it harden further. She began to jerk her wrist up and down as she sucked the tip.

"Good slut," Ronald groaned, stroking her hair. "Good slut, Stacey. Keep going, just like that."

Stacey liked being called a good slut. She liked knowing that she was doing well, stroking her Master's cock and slowly sucking it. She pressed her tongue against it, taking it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Ronald was breathing hard. Stacey knew that meant the man liked it.

Ronald's grip on her hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." He let out a brief laugh. "And to think you've never done this before."

Stacey hesitated for a second. She had never done this before. Why was she doing it now? Why did she like doing it? Part of her wanted to stop, but another part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in her mouth. It was her Master's cock. It was SO right.

"Dammit," Ronald grumbled. He had been SO close to cumming. "Stacey, you're a good slut, and good sluts suck cock. Go on. Suck my cock." He was petting Stacey s hair now.

Stacey almost laughed. Master was right. She had to obey and be a good slut. That meant sucking cock. And she liked sucking cock, so why not keep going?

Stacey kept using her mouth and right hand on Ronald's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. The older man's hips were thrusting up, into Stacey's mouth. She couldn't take the cock that deep, so she eased off and worked the tip with her tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good slut," Ronald panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that."

Stacey managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising her head again. Ronald's hips were rocking constantly now and Stacey knew he was close. She could taste the pre-come already.

"Keep going, good slut," Ronald groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Stacey kept going, the only thought in her head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as her Master wanted. There was nothing else she had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing her head up and down as she made Ronald moan in pleasure.

Her Master's grip on her hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Stacey's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Stacey's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Stacey had no choice but to swallow everything as much as she could. She felt some of it trickle out of her mouth and past her lips. Finally, Ronald let go of him, sagging back in the chair.

"I'll definitely be keeping you and using you again and again slut." said Ronald.

"Thank you Master. I'm always here to serve." said Stacey.

Mr. Smith was happy as Kiki sucked him off. He had made another slut and made $300 million. It wasn't often you had good days like this. He even rewarded Kiki by letting her cum.