All Comments on 'The Company Courtesan'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
HetaurusHetaurusalmost 6 years ago
A good start

A good start. I hope there is more to tell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gun money

Take the 1700 dollars, buy a nice pistol and blow Ian's nuts off.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 6 years ago

Nice story. Good pace to it. Hot.

Have to agree with anon get a gun and blow his nuts off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Silly and pointless

Dear gods who writes this crap and thinks someone's goona like it.Blackmail is a very serious crime all she had to do was go to the cops.Sexual blackmail gets you life.How do they know she wouldn't report them and they would spend there life a big bubbas bitch.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

A tried and trusted plotline and the makings a good story. Hot in the right places and a nice flow. The characters aren't that likable, the wife - I don't think we learnt her name - could have earned more sympathy had she not been such a slut; the first time was understandable, coerced and against her will but she still enjoyed it. Much the same thereafter, and even when she realised she was being prostituted she ended up loving the huge cock. Nothing wrong with any of this but it does take away some of the readers compassion for her.

Ian is a perfect villain of the piece, almost. Hes doing all the nasty things we've come to expect from someone in his position, but like so many he is inherently stupid!

When committing a crime, and make no mistake this is a crime, the more people who know about it the more chance of being caught. Now blackmailing and raping, not to mention forced prostitution, the wife of your employee, then letting everybody in the firm, including clients know is not the brightest idea. Surely it's just a matter of time before someone says something and Ian is being anally raped by big butch in prison, or looking at a big arse gun from the wrong end? Also a smaller issue; I'm not conversant with American law but certainly here in England no company would have the power to monitor anybody's personal accounts, even the police need a court order for something like that.

These may seem like criticisms but not so, merely my observations and thoughts. After all its your story and your ideas that make it what it is: a good read that sparked my emotions, a little arousal and a bit of anger, so congratulations.

I'm hoping there's more and finding out whether the wife finds herself completely defeated and owned entirely by Ian, or he comes to a well deserved and nasty end. Either way I'm sure it'll be fun getting there.

Thanks and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I totally dislike the acceptable idea of using a gun to show your disapproval. First it's just a story and there are other ways to deal with this in real life. Having a total slut for a wife is a lot of fun... Try it!

The one thing I find annoying in some of these stories is the crying scenes. Its a better more erotic story when the blackmailed housewife enjoys the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Will there be more????

Needs to be finished. Please continue with some retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I hope you continue this story, but with that said there could of been with Petes underlings the "put your rings back on," more detailed of the humiliating her husband with their words, maybe leaving their marks where Pete might see them if she wasnt careful, and finally whispering their own blackmail to use her to show off to friends?

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Discover

Someone always talks. Pete is going to find out. When he does I really hope he goes postal on all of them! How about another chapter for Pete's revenge? Five Stars!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 5 years ago
In the trap...

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive,”

— Sir Walter Scott

A good story but agree with comments that too many employees are in on it. Plus, in real life, Ian would soon tire of her, finding “fresh meat,” and to get rid of her, would show Pete his video collection.

It would have been interesting to know what role that secretary played, and what she knew. She could actually have been useful in getting our heroine out of her predicament.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Personally, not impressed by blackmail stories or cucking stories. Point one, in blackmail stories there's no protagonist - the blackmailee can't be the protagonist because they're weak and spineless and deserve no respect and the blackmailer isn't the protagonist because they're scumbags. Point two, I can't help but imagine all cucking stories ending in either a hail of gunfire, which is too neggy for entertainment reading, or a drunken, humiliated loser drinking himself to death under a bridge, which he richly deserves for not being man enough to die in a hail of gunfire.

Sorry if I harshed anyone's groove, I appear to have read this story by mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Puzzled

Who would pay $350 to fuck 40 years old whore? There are plenty of opportunities to have tight girls for this money, even for free. Quite a fantasy, one could say.

GillianBxGillianBxalmost 5 years ago
The good

I don't disparage other people's writing. If it's bad, I just keep quiet. So, just the positives from me: well written, good vocabulary, well described and articulated scenes, pacy. I'll read more of your stories when time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written story, gripping

I felt bad for the woman in this one, and even though it was a good story, it left me feeling sad when I was finished.

That isn't a bad thing or a negative for the story though, it means that this author got to me, his story gave an emotion, and not just a sexual one.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
IMHO

The wife heroine did what she had to do to save her husband’s job and their financial situation. Knowing the final outcome situation for the previous Company Courtesan and the damage to her marriage, left her with no options but to go along. Yes, it was non-voluntary rape she experienced. Being blackmailed by Ian truly bothered her emotional however, the Sexual Slut side of her truly enjoyed the satisfaction and attention. She craved the financial rewards, satisfying sex and larger cocks. I would love to read more of this Hot Erotic story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Where is the rest of the story ???? So much more to be told.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Wow, another story with galactic-size hole in it. Real life situations with one-tenth of the laws, workplace regulations and undoubtedly company polices that were WILLFULLY and EGREGIOUSLY violated, this woman could've had Ian and at least 4, possibly five, other men put in sued, possibly jailed (Ian for sure), and he take would've been in the millions. Maybe circa 1950 but not today. It's less risk to use escorts to get one's ashes hauled on the company dime.

markchamberlainmarkchamberlainalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Well written, well paced. Thanks for posting. OK here's my "fan fiction" addition: After that first week, Ian confesses that the whole blackmail thing was not serious, and he just wanted to hook her long enough for her to experience the job. She is now free to walk away, and he won't tell Pete anything. She realizes the sex and the money are both too good to pass up, so she chooses to stay. Her transformation is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's seeeee.... MC calls her local police and talks to the female detective in the sex crimes unit. Soon, she is deposed, and a judge signs a very broad wire-tap surveillance warrant. They have money evidence, names, location, etc. The white collar crimes people start looking at the lease on the apartment. Soon, after several sessions are on record, the men are questioned, and you better believe that they start rolling over on Ian just as fast as the stenographer can type. Soon, the company is hit with Federal and state charges, maybe even RICO. She and Pete walk away multi-millionaires. I mean, seriously. For that money, hire beautiful twenty-something escorts where the expenditure can be hidden and leave the late-40s lady with a cellulite butt for the stupid Internet stories. Stupid fucking plot, as are all of these "corporate whore" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calling this tripe impugns the reputation of the aforementioned offal.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Because you are a pice of shit. No big mystery

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...