All Comments on 'The Company Steps'

by AuthorApril

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A nice story

April--you have a great skill. Wish I was the guy in this story!

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterabout 11 years ago
Hot!

always been a fantasy of mine... storage room sexual encounter at work. Very well told story. Love the descriptions and the build up.

gotranegotraneover 9 years ago
Great Start!

Great start! It's just a pity that you haven't written a follow-up to this great story! The only thing that, at least in my opinion, that keeps it from being perfect, is the lack of interaction between the two Ladies.

drevilslairdrevilslairover 8 years ago
Great detail

Great story, love the buildup growing throughout the story. The tease factor is very hot in this story, and makes for quite an erotic scene. Great job, look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She had joined me in the office kitchen. Older, much older, mid 50s, me 31. For the last 5 weeks she seemed to have morning coffee the same time as me. Wow, you look great today and she did, skirt, blouse, nylons, nice shoes. She usually wore black slacks. Thank you, you really think so, mmm, yes, very nice. Thank you. Later that morning she walked past and said could you help me in the store room, I need to get a box of copy paper, they always put it up too high. I walked behind her, that tight skirt not bad for a 50 year old. Into the store room, right to the back corner, there they are up high, I reached up, just reaching, bringing a box down. I heard a crash, turned around, she had dropped a box of folders and joiners, they were scattered on the floor. She was on her knees, picking them up, her skirt was tight when she bent down, so she pulled it up. what a great sight, a round mature nylon covered bottom . I wanted to look away but couldn't, she turned her head, caught me looking, sorry, I turned my head, waited, then turned back. She was still on her knees, my cock stirred. She went to get up, I moved to help her, my trousers brushed her hip. thank you, I think I have split my pantyhose and she leaned over the table that was there, and again lifted her skirt. Her pantyhose were split all right, didn't look like a tear but what was more interesting was the shaved slit that was revealed. She reached behind, feeling the hole, then ran her finger along her pussy, moving it slowly. She removed her finger and spread her legs a little and just stayed there. I was stunned, then I heard her say, I dressed for you, I was hoping you would like it. She reached back again fingering her pussy, I dropped my trousers, walked up behind her, dumbly said are you sure, I felt her hand touch my cock, pulling me forward, put it in, and there over the desk, I fucked Ruth, a women in her 50s,pinning her to the desk, my cum firing into her pussy. I went to pull away, no stay there, her hand at her pussy, I started fucking her slowly again, oh fuck, that's good, yes, yes, yes, my cock was clamped in her pussy and then released as she lay there. I moved back, her legs still spread, the desk wet, her pussy still open, I moved forward pushing back into her, she spread her legs further, I pulled all the way out, back in, all the way out, back in, her pussy opening for me each time, faster and she was shaking, again clamping around my cock, then releasing. I pushed into her hard, she tried to stand up, I held her, my hands on her blouse, my cock in her pussy. My mouth close to her ear, suck me, suck my cock, I was close to cumming again but could not quite get there. She turned and knelt, open your mouth, she did as I stroked my cock, her hand cradling my balls as the first shot hit her face before her mouth covered my cock and took the rest. I dressed, leaving her there, back to my office area. She walked past me, I was semi hard just thinking about her, I saw her walk past with her lunch, I got up and followed her, and as she leaned over the sink, I put my hand under her skirt, fingering her wet pussy, asking if she wanted to go for a drink after work. She said no, her husband would be waiting for her, I pulled my finger away. She looked at me, its ok, at least I will be nice and wet for him tonight. I didn't say any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm in my late 50s and once ' accidently' bared my hairy pussy to the young man bringing me room service at my holiday hotel. He came back after his shift and did things to my pussy that had me crying out in orgasm. Young cock, makes my hairy gash sing every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice :-)

Nicely told story, not over the top, which makes it much more believable. The kind of thing that lots of young guys would dream of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Really well told. I've had the opportunity to see a coworkers hairy pussy looking up skirt, but never led to a fuck. I loved the part where a Nancy wanted him to finish from behind. Very believable as my late-40's wife always wants me to finish in her that way. So I can imagine the older, married Nancy wants that hard cock to cum in her that way too.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Panties and pussy

What more could a young man wish for? Great story, well written and very believable. Too bad it had to end, but at least the young man got to keep Nancy's white panties as a reminder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous