All Comments on 'The Company Vacation Ch. 03'

by Lovelit69

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are one sick bastard

I only read all three waiting for him to kick some serious ass. This came from your imagination, you own, and you are a sick pervert wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish rhe story

To many open ends. Too much unbeilivabe things happening. What would you of actually done if that was your trusting wjfe. Just give in or accept you are a weakiling. Or step up to the plate and make them all pay the price. Could of done a lot more to this story it is not finished. If you can not think of one let another author take a jab at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You suck

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Take on This Story

Yes This was A Classic Set Up by the group, The guys were supposed to Keep the husband busy while each guy had there fun with the office cum dump. The wife wanted the fun in the sun with her buddies from work when they invited her. She knew her husband would not let her go with out him we all notice none of the other wives or girlfriends were invited only him. They all thought they were pulling this off but they are incompetent, as they all fumbled at their tasks. Take the boating adventure as an example all day on the boat and they are still going at it when he gets back to the Hotel heck she should have had enough time to do the guy a lot and still time to hit the spa. and probably be taking a well needed nap by the time he showed up at the room. Now to finish the story. I say pack up leave her there and head home after arriving home change the locks, notify the wives of the others about what went on during the trip. (would have taken a few photos with my phone to for proof to back up mt time line for the wives they cant deny photos now can they) Then called a good Lawyer and started filing against the company she work's for (I.E. plan my retirement). I would have loved to see the reaction the author came up with when they found the husband gone. All the frantic calls to start covering up there sorted little deal. But it is just a story but hell Finish it.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part four

Don't pay any attention to the haters here. Real life cheating presents complex possibilities and different people react differently. You have laid out conflicting emotions of the husband fairly well. However, do finish this up! What does he do? Cast her out? Stay together? Become a wimp cuckold who eats creampie lovingly? Gather evidence to sue the hell out of the men and divorce her? Expose all of them or cut a quiet financial deal worth millions? Lots of ways a part 4 can go!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Constructive comment

Your plea, "Please don't write a short cruel comment with no substance" apparently fell on deaf ears. That's because the Loving Wives category has been temporarily infected by the cruel mentality of the BtB crowd. They love cruelty and dish it out at every opportunity as if they had a literary automatic weapon spewing out filthy comments in rapid fire bursts.

You want a constructive comment? Read some of the all time hot Loving Wives stories of ten years ago to learn how to write better erotica. The best one I ever read was "Three Days of Watching My Wife Fuck." Your story had sex in it but the sex was not written in an erotic manner. It fails to arouse the reader. There's no way to tell you how to do that. You have to learn by reading examples that arouse you. I give you three stars for effort and encourage you to do what great authors do, read other authors to learn your craft.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
This 3rd part only brought to my mind one word...

This 3rd part only brought to my mind one word..."REALLY"? 1st - his wife cheated all weekend, with two different men, showing no respect for him, then throw him a "charity" fuck and he felt: "he had his wife back"?? Really? 2nd - When he knew that only two of the men were going with him, he didn't thought immediatly what the other one would be doing? Really? 3rd - Even after their return, and not finding his wife and the other man, didn't he thought or suspected where and with whom she could be? Really? 4th - The wife and the lover had all day to be fucking in a confortable bed and be finished by the time the cuckold arrived, but they were still fucking in a cave at that time? And he was so lucky to find them in the middle of that deserted land? Really? 5th - Through all that time he didn't got one single proof of her cheating with the company directors? Really? 6th - Only then he decided to leave his cheating wife and her lovers? Really? 7th - After all the cheating and disrespect she showed, and after deciding to leave her there with the lovers, he still thought: "I couldn't figure out easily what to do. These types of situations are more than difficult to find a perfect answer..." Really? 8th - then the writer decides to let the story open...No consequences whatsoever? No decisions made? Really? These are some of the "Really" found just in this part...A story with so many "Really" usually are "Sci-Fi"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

Gomez333Gomez333almost 8 years ago
Oh no you dont

No way you will get away in this genre leaving this story as it is. The first three parts are setting up the denouement of the marriage. You need to select an ending and finish it off, be it btb or racc or something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It is above all, incomplete. But hubby is all over the map, loves her, hates her, loves...

...her again. I don't know any man that would feel what you described, when he first saw his wife fucking in the jacuzzi, then do what he did, and not do what he did not do.

And after seeing her with two different men, he gets the hots and have have a good day together and all is forgiven?

Wow! If not for that hike and stumbling, impossibly to the very same cave where wifey is fucking her boss, he'd have written it all off as pranks and adult fun.

I don't think any of that reflects a character that anyone can believe.

When I discovered my wife was cheating on me, I called her a cheap whore and moved to Nevada.

Why didn't this guy do a single rational, male thing? Was he a pussy? I dunno. He's your character, but I can't fathom his choices and behavior.

It seems you added these events and all the stuff between was just to give length to the story, as there was (other than his narrator's description of how he felt) no indication that wifey was anything but a great wife....oh, that and the fucking other men with the familiarity of long term intimate relationships.

Hubby was a four square cuck boy! And they were subtly flaunting their history at him!

And he didn't blow up? He didn't disappear? And he didn't burn them all down in their sleep? And you offered no explanation, no device that would have made his highly unusual behaviors seem rational....nothing ... He didn't say a word?

Well, no...see, the money was too good.......or any other lame excuse for why he didn't behave even somewhat as 97% of men would.

Sorry, I just don't buy any of it.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
Hump And Dump

Well this was disappointing. Hubby was on the right track, but that's where you cut it short. Would have been a lot better reading story if the ending wasn't the end. There should be another chapter to this so that hubby can save himself and leave the bitch to her fuck buddies and, they would know the why's of his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story

You have to be able to write to get a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great writing

I echo a previous comment - even with the last line intimating RAAC, this is incomplete as it stands. You set up the tension in the protagonist beautifully - now see it through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would say you need to

Bring your story and their marriage to a conclusion. But I think Victoria has already done that. There is no way their marriage survives unless that useless excuse for a husband is kept a prisoner in a cell somewhere for the rest of his life...RAAC...no chance BTB....You. Betcha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good so far But finish the Damn Story !! Would like to see the husband

Find a girlfriend and give wife a taste of her own medicine what would her reaction be?

vazkor13vazkor13almost 8 years ago
not enough ending

Ok, it's easy to understand he decide to be her cuckold.

But somehow it's not enough for the reader :

how did it begin ? Will he talk to her about her cheating ? Will he go and cheat too ? Will they have an open marriage ? How can he talk to those guys ? Are there others ?

Beside, let's be honest for 99% of man (remaining 1% are cuckold) it seemsdifficult to accept so much disrespec and duplicitty. The night before :"In a way, she admitted her guilt in the way she made love to me last night without saying a word. In this beautiful place and with this beautiful woman, I found it in my heart to somewhat forgive her. I was too in love with her."

and the following day :" Jack leaned over to hear and they embraced lips, with a deep and somewhat shocking passion."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No conclusion

There is no real ending to the story. There needs to be closure, whatever that may be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Want a Constructive Comment

Finish your story! Pretty simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Construtive comment !

Whatever advice the Troll Sharedsigne/frontlinecaster gives , do the 180 degree opposite !

Not only will your writing and popularity improve , but it will simply make you a better Human Being !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OOOH Turn this set up loose!

So many directions it could go! I would love to see what some of our regular writers would carry it on. AFTER the author has his fill of course, as this is the obvious launch pad.

4*

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not into cucks at all

But your writing is ok.

Are cucks really all this fucking wimpy?

I don't think they are. I think there are cuck men who would kick some serious ass if their wife betrayed them and broke rules by fucking men he said no to.

I think their are some powerfully in control cucks that aren't wimpy at all.

Would be refreshing to read about one for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So husband is a complete Wimp

So why bet around the bush you have cast him a full blooded WACC. Any normal man would have acted very different, any normal man would not put up with her whoring around.

You want insight, have him collect video of the actions, black mail them into giving him money, in an off shore account, and a 90/10 divorce. Then send the video the spouses just to burn them.

Oh and finish this farce in one installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story is not over

No matter the outcome, please have another chapter.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THE POWER OF PUSSY AND THE LOSS OF PUSSY

mans downfall ab ovo. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish it

Whatever your vision, you have to finish the story, whether good, bad or BTB. Do not leave it hanging or status quo.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
Please Finish It!

Once again you have produced a fairly well written, at least I had no trouble reading it, story. I have been looking forward to it since finishing ch02, and I was hoping you’d wrap things up with this installment. After seeing ch03, I hope you have not wrapped it up, but if you have, I may just have to try a story along the same basic plot.

Pity you sent her home, you had such an ending rich environment before then. Of course you still have some good endings available, so don’t waste the opportunity to really hit one out of the park.

Keep up the good work! Always remember—you can’t please all of the readers all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where did the idea of this "husband" come from?

The husband is a complete loser, and a total wimp married to a nympho slut who doesn't love or respect him in the least. Is this guy you cause I don't know any men this pathic.

alcopopalcopopalmost 8 years ago
E D I T O R.

I've read the three chapters. This is the worst simply because of errors. Please get an editor or take better care in proof reading. I can help if you wish but you do need another pair of eyes.

Story was OK if not rather obvious but as I have said previously, painting the picture is important.

Ignore any anonymous comments, they haven't the bollocks to put up their real names and one is so inarticulate he resorts to letters rather than words. Probably can't spell real big words.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What was the point of writing in first person?

The whole point is to get his thoughts and feelings, but what we got was bupkis.

<P>

He doesn't react, the doesn't think, he doesn't feel. I've read cold dispassionate third person narrations that have more overt reaction than he displays.

<P>

Finally, FINALLY, he takes some action, but it's a cop-out.

<P>

Ending? This was barely a beginning. It was a mediocre idea poorly executed.

miss_hornymiss_hornyalmost 8 years ago
wimp

after all off that .. it turns out that hubby is a pathetic wimp cuckold of a husband, why did he not confront them tell her good bye he doesn't want her whoring cunt any more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally pathetic story

All that fucking and so many there has to be some diseases going around. And husband is a wimp. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
about time.........

I've been wondering when this poor sap was going to have had enough. Hope you have plenty of "justice" for this guy in the near future. If not I suspect you will have a lot of "disappointed" (and that's a kind adjective) readers.

rfm

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 4

is when he goes nuclear. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This stupid bastard deserves everything he gets.

A fucking total slut for a wife. If he has to think about what he must do, then he should eat out her cunt every time someone cums in it. DUMB BASTARD.

icebreadicebreadalmost 8 years ago
Fishing, sleeping, drinking, watching and waiting...

I will wait for chapter four and then score. If no four then no fucking score.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
Ok

But now what happens next!! Ya gotta finish this out!

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 8 years ago
not every pitch is a strike

I lauded your 1st two chapters, but this one dropped the ball.

First, I peruse your comments, as a fellow cuck writer, I like to see what the chat is about. Take some time and delete all the anon comments, they just waste everyone's time.

you should also consider deleting all comments that don't deal with those who enjoy cuck stories. what are they even doing here? it's chapter 3 for God's sake!

I was enjoying the "cheating" wife cuck story. Interesting angle the authors don't always take. This aspect has it's own challenges.

This chapter seemed to drone on (scroll scroll scroll) about things I wanted to skim, and was short when we wanted hot detail.

The sex scene between husband and wife was, well, dull. Given in a cuckold frame of view.

There was no "building" of tension / intensity from prior chapters.

The cuck scene just seemed by the numbers as well.

Keep working! I'm keeping you as a fave author just to see your next! Hope I'm not bringing you down, 1st 2 chapters were fine!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 8 years ago
Different Thoughts

Unlike many of the commenters that choose to be anonymous, I do not think a man needs to automatically decide to divorce his wife if he discovers she is having sex with other men. He can decide to ignore it and continue to love and make love to his wife. Or he may decide to tell her what he knows and say it excites him (as this story reveals) and he'd like to watch or join her for a threesome that may involve only hetero sex or may involve homo sex between the men. Or the couple could decide to open their marriage. He (as she now is) is free to have sex with other women. They could become swingers. Or they could decide to divorce. Or there may be others resolutions that I have not thought of. Also, as others have said, I think it would be good to have a resolution of some sort. The author controls that.

Having said all that, I must add that Clark wins the prize for being naive. Two of the three partners go fishing, but the other one stays back as does the wife. And then, to hubby's amazement (although he knows his wife has fucked the other two), he comes back to find her fucking the third one! Well, he's either naive, or really is not upset at his wife's sex adventures. Thus proving my first paragraph in this comment.

I gave the story 5 stars because I do like the story and in order to slightly offset all the scores given by the Morality Police, those that think that anything other than their idea of what a couple should be like cannot possibly be acceptable.

And, you do need editors.

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 8 years ago
Rather Disappointing

This last chapter was short and rather disappointing. She's obviously just a slut who doesn't love her husband and if he's too dumb to see that, then he deserves what he gets - except we don't know what that is because we never find out if he just "sucks it up" or grows a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish it

Come on, this is not place to end this. We need confrontation, explanation, justification, tension, crying, weeping, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks. You wasted almost none of my time.

Real easy and quick to see this cuck shit is worthless. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this was posted yesterday. why is it here again?

This chapter was posted yesterday. Why is it here again today?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story makes no sense . The guy watches his wife get fucked over and over again

Then questions should I divorce her. I would have never kissed her knowing what she had done. Total cuck femdom piece of crap. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're joking, right?

What was your intended plot for this story -- to develop a character that shouldn't be allowed on the streets without adult supervision? Your story is mindless, without any perceptible focus or intent. Your last paragraph merely outlines all the logically possible outcomes, except perhaps indifference. The only character development that I noticed was that of a complete fool -- someone married to a company's slut/whore and he can't figure out what to do? It's not only unrealistic but totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! So much negativity!

If voting were possible I would have to give 4 stars due to the lack of a satisfactory ending. The author ably describes a man trying to deal with losing all faith in his wife while also dealing with his unanticipated excitement over her escapades with her co-workers. When he finally has had enough and leaves he finds he is saddled with life for her still and his secret thrill for her debauchery. I would like to read about their confrontation (and no doubt reconciliation) when she comes home. Sadly it will likely be hubby who apologizes.

ron10077ron10077almost 8 years ago
?

is there a finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish the story

How can I rate the story until it is finished. I wish Literotica would hold off putting half finished stories up to read....frustrating is all it is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the last sentence made this a

1 * read. That's all I needed to read, nothing else was necessary. Nothing like a willing cuckold to make a story sour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
someone said he doesn't know any men this pathetic

Sure you do. Just read some of the comments that favor this piece of trash. There is your answer. You don't want to know any of them, I assure you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
R2d8805

You should have listed this as a cuck story as they are usually pathetic. Would not have wasted my time reading had I known. The guys wife has been a cheating slut for over a year and he is excited by that? As I said pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Like the story just would have wished for a little different ending should have been some confrontation and wife's reaction accordingly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Leave her there file against the company and file divorce papers before she gets back. Don't answer the phone. She's a cheating pig and these guys and maybe more have been fucking her for a while and hubby heard it from them. The fucking is bad enough but the humiliation as they each take turns keeping him occupied so they can fuck her. Wow her and them must see him as some loser joke. This is a story for a happy ending for him and bad for them . Each of their wives should be told also. Hope for one more chapter

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 8 years ago
Not a story; just a fuck fest

This needs an ending. So what is he going to do? You didn't give us enough information to figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked the story

It looks like almost all the stories I read about the cheating wife's end up with the husband doing nothing. It would be nice for a change for him just say you fucking bitch. Find your own way home your clothes will be packed for you to leave and divorce papers will be waiting for you as soon as I can get them filed.

Bob Bittner. I am an avid reade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Yikes. What was this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unfinished Business

Parts of the story were good but led to the point where Clark needs to do something. This story doesn't have an ending at all. This leaves the three part story not only unfinished but where does he go and what does he do. Yes, he loves/loved her but she blatantly was screwing the members of her firm and he is the silly cuckhold. Either make him the total wimp where he can suck out the cum from her dirty cunt or he leaves her to being a whore and gets back to being a man again and into a new, satisfying life. Does he have the balls to get even with Jack, Kevin and especially Brad? Make a choice but if it is the first scenario, you most certainly won't earn much in the way of support.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is this the end?

I hope there is more to this. Let them reconcile or something, and then may be become a swinging couple. A sort semi-happy ending where both find something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Booo! 1*

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyalmost 8 years ago
great

Please keep writing, look forward to him handling being a cuck. Love cuckold stories.

Thank You for writing

quigs74quigs74almost 8 years ago
Not the end...?

What happens between the end of Chapter 3 and the start of Chapter 1??

In Chapter 1 it is written in past tense after the vacation happened. When Clark describes Victoria it is when he meets her and how she is until the vaction. What happens to her physically after that? It is hinted that she changes, how?

The story IMO is the classic setup for the trusting(stupid?) husband to find out to be a slut and she will do all the things she refuses to do for him for other people, without giving a shit about her husband.

Why did he not attempt to confront her or take any evidence or her cheating. He had his phone with him at all times by the story.

Really need another chapter to explain the fallout after the fuckfest and why he stayed with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91%) ample room for improvement, though

I like the ending.

The husband has a very strong voyeur side of which he was not aware at all.

HE CAN NOT DECIDE WHAT TO DO BECAUSE HE IS DARNED IF HE DO AND DAMNED IF HE DOESN'T. HE WILL TAKE HER BACK. The company vacation marks the begining of the rest of his life.

Joe Average can not imagine what goes thru the mind, and heart, of a voyeur/cuck husband when he passionately makes love to his unfaitful wife. She turns him on so much, so intensely, so overwhelmingly that he feels he died and went to heaven. He gets addicted to the high he gets when he fucks her. He is ready to accept the fact that everybody and his brother knows she sleeps around.

Keep on writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ticket out of hell

I feel sorry for Hubby who can't seem to grasp what to do. I feel he made the right start with the purchase of his ticket home. He will have to ask himself if he can live with a wife that has a open marriage and with men that really please her. He will have to talk to her and find out if their marriage is a farce and he does nothing for her and why she has turned to others to satisfy her. If they want kids does he mind bringing up other mens children? My advice will be to go home and go somewhere to think this through and maybe if he has a friend to bounce some things off of. Then have the chat and see if he can live with it or not. Story well told and written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chapter 4

you need to write a chapter 4 to show what happens next. Will he leave and divorce her? Will they work things out? Will he sue her company? answers are needed. the story is great! It just needs some answers

bassmaster757bassmaster757almost 8 years ago
Where's the conclusion?

I read this story and the wife appears to be the company whore! I'm pretty sure her late evenings and weekend works were probably not for work but sex with the 3 partners here.

I would like to read about the conclusion, confrontation with the wife and her 3 lovers. Did this marriage end? Because if this were me and I had my cell phone with me, I would have taken pics & videos of all this for evidence in the Divorce that would probably come later. I would also involve litigation with all 3 of these assholes as well. I would not let them off easy, especially if any of them were married.

A chapter 4 conclusion would be great rather than running away. Did he leave a note before he left? This story leaves alot of unanswered questions!

JDmiddlesonJDmiddlesonover 7 years ago
Finish

It's a great story but never quite reaches the end. Does he confront her? Does he turn into a wimp, like so many stories do? Does he burn the bitch? I guess I'm of the mind that there are always consequences, weather or not you see them right away. It's too good of a story to be left hanging at the end! Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent stories

This is a great set of stories. Basically just great stroke material, but you've really done an excellent job of keeping it on the edge of believable and developing the characters a bit. I'm normally not much into cuckold stories, not because of any misguided moral objections while visiting a sex site, but because they are usually so by-the-numbers and dumb. But these were really hot. Especially liked all the cum detail. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for the other shoe to drop?

You can go in several different directions. I am anxiously waiting to see which way you go. I hope you don't have him do the cuck thing, but that would not necessarily be disappointing if you handle it well. I am particularly interested in how she handles the situation. Does she try to justify her actions, panic and leave, stay the duration and engage in more debauchery, become defensive, or just try to play him off as a wimp. Oftentimes writers on this site focus on the guy's reaction without giving us any insights about the women's reasons for her behavior. Glad he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce the Company whore!

Divorce the company whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story line gives a condensed version of quite a few real lives - i mean the 3 chapters about one company vacation reprent a big chunk of a man's life

My first wife flirted with quite a few men, & cheated on me with 2 or 3 of them, in a time span of about 5 months; it all happend in an isolated community, pop. 3,000.

A good friend of mine has got a very attractive, sexy & elegant wife. She & i worked in the same company several years ago. She used her female charms to get, & keep, a more prestigeous & much better paid position. Even my friend's mom was aware of that: i met her once in the park, she was with my friend's kids. She said her son and her daughter-in-law were happy. "... my son loves her very much... She is very attractive, may-be TOO ATTRACTIVE. It is difficult for a very pretty woman to belong only to her husband... That's life. If my son is happy, I am happy..."

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Keep writing !

Well written with a few grammatical errors. A believable story with a good build up... a man in conflict...seeing his wife, a woman he loves, fucking other men has crushed him but at the same time he is sexual aroused...will his emotional ties and erotic feelings overcome his sense of betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You go fishing ALL day

and catch them fucking 15 hours later? This one was tough to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still time

You can still finish this series by having hubby tell wife she is free to have sex as she pleases as that turns him on as well, but that they will only be FWB's going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn It...One More Chapter

He gets more and more angry on the way home. He realizes that these people, wife included have no respect for him.

Further, he realizes that they (including her) really won't give a damn if he divorces her and that reality makes him realize that he is nothing, meaningless as a human to these people and especially his wife.

I think we all realize that you (author) have a low self esteem but, you left enough room for us to feel that this guy is bewildered, horny, unwitting and unsure about who and what he is BUT - the realization that finally makes him realize that they hold him in total disrespect would cause him to ball up and get out. Whether or not he goes BTB is not relevant, just get out.

Think you can man up once in your life...get this guy out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 10/02/16 'The story line gives a condensed version of...'

Above comment hit the nail on the head: it takes two to tango.

A husbands who willingly lets his wife sleep around is kinky but that does not make him less human. He is just different. Hence his choices are different.

In Canada, I worked with a woman from a very traditional part of the world. Her husband is from the same country. She sleeps around, goes out on dates... She does not tell him she fucks other men but he gives he a lot of leeway that it must have crossed his mind.

To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife fucking co-workers

My wife fucked her boss a number of times before I found out by his wife calling me on a Friday evening to give me the. News. My wife denied it when I told he who called and why saying it was an employee they had fired trying to shake things up inside the plant by telling lies about everyone in management .

I informed her that the wife of her boss bad hired a private detective to get proof so if she was doing him I was telling her so she would not get caught up in a scandal but made her promise not to say a word to him about it because I had promised his wife not to say anything to either of you.

My wife left a bit early for work the next morning going straigt to her boss to inform him of the PI with her action showing me it was true what his wife told me and it also let me know what side she chose her boss of course.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
A Flair For Cheating

Not only is Cucky's wife cheating but,she's making an absolute fool of him!

Time to end this shit once and for all!

Cucky slips into the ship's emergency supply room and creatively aquires several heavy-duty flares. He then invites his wife,and all of her gang bang brigade to a "Moonlight" pool party at 3 AM. He slips a mickey into each of their drinks and hog ties each while their passed out. Next,he shoves a heavy duty flare up each of their asses.(His slut wife gets one shoved deep up her snatch,too!)

As the clock strikes 0500 on the Good Ship Popeye,Cucky lights each of the fuses on the flares buried deep in the various asses,and pussy,and then retires to the poop deck.

Just as dawn breaks beautifully in the horizon,the flares ignite and blast the asses into "The Happy Hunting Grounds".

Who said Cucky didn't have a flair for flares?!

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
No

Not for me, it's not really a story with any drama or real emotion, just a almost documented description of a series of sexual acts. More back ground on the couple, hubby being surprised that his wife's four male colleagues were there on holiday without wives or girl friends and smelling a rat would have made a better story. However i applaud any one who takes the tome to write and we do read for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I GIVE THIS A "1"

Faggot, wimp cocksucker. All discriptions of this pathetic excuse for a man. No wonder his wife is looking for all the dick she can get her hands, mouth, cunt or ass on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This boy seems cut from different cloth.....or is he just a fool? You decide...

...where you want your story to go.

I also find it trite that the big lawyers all have big junk and hubby doesn't. I also find it near impossible to believe wifey still treats him with anything but disdain. After all, she's fucking all the office alphas going over a year, and hasn't got the decency to keep her pussy exclusive to her husband for a few days. Where I come from, those are called whores or hookers.

If it were my story, hubby would race home, clear out all accumulated funds, cancel everything, sign the house over to an Attourney for disposition or burn it down, have her served, along with her whole fuck-buddy entourage and skip town for a remote paradise, find a little local honey and shack up for the long haul......but it's not my story.....and I don't get the impression you are comfortable with a man getting retribution for his wife's infidelity, disrespect, disdain, untrustworthy actions.

Too bad. I'd love to see a firm fall for the shit they pulled...arrogant assholes they were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wrong kind of man

to even ask if he should divorce her is the hallmark of a closet queen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1

Is too fucking high a number. This male should find the quickest way to kill himself, he is no man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
way too predick-ta-bull

Fact: Average erection size equals 5.3 inches.

Chance of all three guys being that huge: near zero

Resulting believability of story = near zero

A much more believable story would be that Victoria is 44 yr old, is 30 pounds overweight, has fake D-cup tits, and Jack forgot his Viagra and can't get it up, one of the other two guys has a 4.5 inch dick, the other 5.7 and Victoria catches VD from one guy and gives herpes to her boss when she tries sucking him off to get him hard (unsuccessfully), the husband yells at his wife the first time he sees her trying to have sex with her boss, resort security has the two yelling men arrested, the boss's wife finds out when he calls her from jail and then she divorces him, the resulting ugly divorce proceedings (X2) hit the papers, boss and his almost fuck buddy both get fired by the owner of the firm, Victoria convinces him to try to reconcile, they live together for three weeks before she fucks someone else again, after they file for divorce hubby finds out she just gave him the gift that lasts forever (Herpes), Jack reconnects with a very sheltered and deeply religious high school classmate who is still a virgin and is the only really attractive person in the story, "hubby" is in awe of her beauty and her apparent big bustline, on their wedding night (yes, remember, very religious) he finds out that underneath her padded bra is a pair of A-cup breasts with nipples smaller than his and that sag more than his ex (pre-boob-job) even with being so tiny, but it turns out that besides her gorgeous face and legs, she really has a natural knack for fucking, Hubby realizes soon that he always had a fetish for flat-chested women and LOVES very soft breasts, and finds out to his delight that saggy breasts are the softest possible, yes he compares when he feels soft saggers on another woman when he cheats on his new wife with her cousin (B-minus bra size and very very saggy from having five kids with her ex who was a Mormon), hubby and wife's cousin struugle to keep the tryst secret, even though they only got to second base (remember? religious family), cousin is brought out of her shell by the sorta-affair which had lasted through five "second base dates" hubby's new wife, out-of-shell manifests with cousin going braless in low-cut tops 90% of the time especially around Hubby, on their fifth date (making out in hubby's backyard) hubby pressures the cousin to let him go down on her, she agrees, he gives her herpes, cousin is furious and tells wife about it, wife forgives him (remember? religious) and keeps the marriage together by threatening hubby that if he strays again she will tell her big brother who is a Vet with PTSD who was previously acquitted of murder on the basis of temporary insanity, Hubby is scared shitless and never strays again and realizes his wife is so hot that he can't even fantasize anyone else he'd rather make out with, Wife greatly enjoys sex with Hubby because of his small/saggy/soft boob preference, New Wife discovers her boobs are her most sexually-sensitive parts of her body, Hubby suckles New Wife's breasts several times a day e.g., waking up, in the kitchen before work, first arrival home, fondling while doing the dishes, once again while on couch watching evening news, with sex at bedtime and finally a particularly vigorous session when a thunderstorm wakes them up at 2 AM), after several years and thousands of lick/caress/tongue/suck/nuzzle sessions and almost as many breast-centered orgasms for New Wife, they live very happily ever after, and eventually when he makes her a widow at age 94 it takes the undertaker an hour and a half to get the smile off his face. The End.

bioman57bioman57over 6 years ago
Humm

You need to finish the story. Divorce or a life of slavery to a woman that hold him in contempt. The story is not tat good to warrant it hanging . Ur characters are ok on development but the husband could us a bit more filling in to make it more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and pathetic story

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transferred to this bad story

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue story

Let's see how it plays out --- stay, leave?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
** and 1\2

There was no indication that the husband intended to do anything but stick with his cum-covered wife. That is OK if that is your story. But you should really follow up by describing how they resolved to stay together.

BillandKateBillandKateover 6 years ago
Dissapointing

Why no finish?

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 6 years ago
Conclusion?

You might need to consult a dictionary to learn what "conclusion" means.

I do not like the impotent rage of the protagonist.

Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mirror story please

To finish this you should write the same story from the wife's perspective - her reaction to finding her husband gone would be worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Did the husband become a cuckhold. This story does not have an ending. Does the husband confront the wife about the vacation and her banging her boss and the associates. If it were me I would confront her with what I know

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Once Again:

Where did you learn English?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking loser

what a fucking waste of time reading bullshit. These dam losers, who let other men fuck their wives are lowlife bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incomplete ending

Is there anyone out there who could write a better ending? At least a confrontation of why she would deliberately humiliate her husband?

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Ruined with no ending

Would have been a good story if you had not left it up in the air so badly. Because of that, only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unhappy

No ending

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous