The Competition

Story Info
Winning is not all it`s cracked up to be.
1.2k words
2.9
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Competition

Monday morning you're just leaving for work and the mail drops through your door. As you pick up the mail most of it are just the normal bills, you are just about to drop them on the hall table, when you notice an odd envelope? Your curiosity gets the better of you, you quickly open the envelope, headed paper! as you read the letter you realise, You have won a competition, for a private visit to a museum with a working guillotine. Something you have wanted all your life. You are so excited for the next few days they just fly bye.

The day arrives what to wear? You put on a pair of small black sheer lacy panties, black stockings, 4" high heels and because the type of dress, no bra, the dress, a beautiful black dress, slash cut to the thigh.

You are very excited as you make your way to the museum, so much so you are very wet, your panties are soaking, you enter the museum and a guard on the desk asks you for your letter, he tells you to take a seat, as you sit down your skirt falls open and exposes your panties and stocking tops to the guy at the desk, he smiles politely, slightly embarrassed you readjust your dress, and wait.

After a few minutes a woman in a very smart suit comes into the reception the guard points towards you she comes over and introduces herself as Susanne Cummings. I am the curator of the museum will you please come with me. You walk down several corridors, the click clacking of your heels on the tiled marbled floor echo`s along the corridors. You are lead into a small office, and asked to sit down, again you skirt falls open exposing your wet panties and stocking tops, Susanne notice`s your predicament Her eyes noticed but her face was expression less, she sat down and sorted her papers her phone rang she answered it. "Yes ok I'll be right down" she stood up and said wait here please. Then she walked out of the room. You sit there a while then you adjust your dress a little.

"BANG" the door bursts open two men rush in and before you know what's going on they have put a bag put over your head, your pulled to your feet, your hands are tied behind your back, and marched out of the office and lead away. You're pulled down more corridors down a couple of sets stairs, and then you stop! There are voices but you can't make out what they're saying. Then the bag is removed, your eyes blink as there exposed to the light. The only person you can see is a woman dressed in a black Basque with her breasts exposed as you look at her more you noticed it's the woman from the office, Susanne, then you notice she has only her stockings and shoes and a black Basque on, her pussy and breasts are exposed. You try to look around the room there are people in the shadows you can't see any faces, but they can see you.

Susanne walks around you looking you up and down. She then stands behind you, and starts to pull the zip of your dress down. You protest then ZAP you are zapped in the neck with an electric zapper. Susanne continues pulling your zip down, as the dress is no longer supported by your breasts it falls to the floor you try to shield your modesty but your hands are tied behind your back. You are pulled two steps forward and you step out of your dress. You stand there in just your stockings, heels, and wet panties.

A curtain is pulled back and there in all its glory is the reason why you are there. The guillotine, you look at it it's more beautiful than expected.

You are prodded in the back to move forward you stumble a couple of steps you are pushed more towards the object of your desires. You stand beside the machine you are turned towards the crowd; you feel the back of your panties being pulled and the cold edge of a blade slice through the material then again the other side. You feel elastic release then your panties start to drop, they stick due to the sticky residue between your legs, they are pulled down you stand there fully exposed unable to do anything about it. Susanne puts her hands on your breasts, gives them a good squeeze then she puts her hand between your legs and parts your labia you're shocked but it feels good. With all the tension it was a very small relief. You are blindfolded again, you hear movement then hands start grabbing at your body, your breasts, your pussy, and your ass this goes on for what seems like ages. You are too shocked by all that has and is going on to protest.

It all stops you are turned and moved into a new position, you are fastened to the bascule; you start to struggle to no avail you ask why this is happening to you. Susanne answers, you won the competition. You answer, "But I thought that was just to look at it". Susanne says well you're now going to find out how it works.

You are tilted on the bascule and pushed into place; the lunette is dropped into position. You start to shout "NO NO NO you can't do this I have done nothing wrong why me". "Because you're the winner". You stop shouting and except your fate you body trembling, crying but no tears fall because of the blindfold. It goes deathly quiet you hear the click of the grab release the blade drops. You take a sharp intake of breath as it is your last, your bladder lets go you start to feel wetness trickle between your legs and your belly. Wooshhhhhh There is a dull thud. You wait with bated breath. NOTHING. There is a lot of murmuring you feel the guillotine being handled, there are voices saying go again but there is one voice you hear above all the others say "NO the rules are if the blade drops, the sentence has been served". You hear the blade being lifted, then the lunette is removed, the bascule; is tilted upright. You are released the blindfold is removed, your hands are untied, your first reaction is to hug Susanne and thank her for saving you, tears are rolling down your cheeks, you sit on the floor your knees spread not caring that everyone can see your pussy, shock starts to set in, your trembling you lay down on the floor, knees still apart, people walking around you.

Two men pick you up and take you out of the chamber back to Susanne's office. You sit down, you then realised you are still naked. You look around the room for something to cover yourself with. Then Susanne walks back into the room dressed as if nothing had happened, she handed you your dress back. You quickly step into it and zip it up, then Susanne then tells you to follow her again you click clack down more corridors Susanne opened a door and asks you to walk through it, you find yourself outside in an alleyway, Bang!

You open your eyes with a start you're in bed naked? Then you begin to remember the museum, the guillotine, Susanne, the ally. You glance around your bedroom; your dress and stockings are on the arm of your bedroom chair. How, what, why?