The Discussion

Story Info
Jay and Rich talk about Maria. But who has the upperhand?
1.1k words
4.17
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay sauntered into his office at 8:00 am in his gray Hugo Boss suit. He was met by Silvia's thousand watt smile and hungry blue eyes. She stood before him with a tablet.

"Mr. Gothard asked to push the deposition from 11:15 to 1:15 pm. I accepted that. You have a meeting with Andrews at 3:30 to review his plea agreement and you have dinner with Judge McCall tonight. Do you have a plus one?"

Jay replied, "Yes, I do. Not Jenny, Maria. Also hold all my calls from 9 to 9:30."

She tapped a few things, "Yes Sir. Anything else I can do for you?"

He told her to check her personal email for further instructions and went into his office. He hung up his jacket, pushed up his shirt sleeves, and sat at his plush leather office chair. He started up his computer and went through emails while he waited for Silvia to bring in the food.

At promptly 8:45 she did so with a sly smile on her face. She put the bag of food down on his coffee table and pressed the button on the bottom. The windows darkened making it impossible to see in. Jay smirked.

Silvia swiftly set the food out. Then she turned to Jay and unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt revealing soft pink bralette, panties, and garter belt on her beautifully ivory skin. She wore white stilettos and let her red hair out of its knot and knelt behind Jay's desk with her hands behind her back. Jay petted her head and bent to kiss her forehead. She nearly purred at the touch.

"Good girl."

He crossed to the coffee table and picked out his coffee and breakfast sandwich and waited for Rich. He was on time and looked a little bristled. Jay raised off his couch and extended his hand. Rich took it.

"Breakfast?" Jay offered the spread of several donuts, egg toasts, and coffee. Rich took a coffee. He slugged some back.

"What do we do about Maria? She's a financial slave to you."

"Ah yes," Jay stood up. "Silvia, come."

Rich's eyebrows raised when Silvia, his colleague, came slinking seductively from behind the desk near nude. She stopped at the coffee table and dropped to her knees, hands behind head. Jay crossed to her and slapped her small teardrop tit. She winced, then smiled.

"Did you think Maria was my only play thing? I think the question is, are you asking for my approval? You know you have it."

Rich was taken back. "What about the fifty percent?"

"I could still cover her school expenses and then I'll give the rest to you." He addressed Silvia, "Stand up. Stand in front of Rich. Rich, feel her pussy."

Silvia obeyed. Rich watched with amazement, and his curiosity got the better of him. He felt her through her panties. This woman was a fucking shark just like Jay in the courtroom. But here he was ordering her around like a pet and she was loving it. Hell, Rich was loving it. He never welded this much power over people. It was intoxicating.

"Can I let her cum?"

Jay laughed, "I can let her cum. Silvia do you want to cum?"

Silvia nodded as Rich slipped his fingers into her panties. Jay grabbed her by her hair. She gasped.

"Use your words," he hissed in her ear.

"Yes Sir," she managed to get out. She was barely holding on. Rich massaged her soft lips and slipped in a finger. Jay pulled her hair a bit harder back, slapped her face, and spit on her.

"No. Greedy bitch. Go get dressed." She straightened up, wiped her face, and crossed to a closet and got dressed. She looked over to Jay. He waved her off and she left the office and went back to her office. Jay sat on the side of his desk and continued as if that didn't happen.

"So, I will pay for Maria to finish school. Do you plan on being exclusive with her?"

"Dammit," Rich growled. "You just played me. I would like to be, yes."

Jay nodded and sipped his coffee. "If I'm paying for school, she will still be under my contract. Therefore, she will not be exclusive to you. So I propose that if I share Maria, I will share my other playthings."

Rich loved Maria, but he loved power too. "I want a 20% raise effective immediately. And I retain the power to turn down your playthings, but I can't say I will use it much."

Jay glared ahead, "I'll think about it."

Rich nodded and got up to leave, "Duly noted. I have a client coming in at 10. Need to prepare. I'll expect the paperwork by the end of day." He extended his hand and Jay took it.

Jay finished his breakfast in silence and took his morning meetings. At 12:15 he summoned Silvia and Rich back. Rich sat on the couch.

Silvia repeated stripping down and kneeling before Jay. He had his pants opened and ready for her. He grabbed her hair and used her mouth roughly. Silvia gagged several times. He pushed her off and swiveled her face first toward the window. She widened her stance and pushed her little ass out. He pulled her panties to the side and rammed into her always dripping pussy. Holding her by the neck he whispered, "Not yet."

Jay enjoyed ramming into Silvia firmly. She was begging with her whimpers and breathlessness. He waited a few more minutes. "Cum you greedy little cunt." She shattered on his dick shaking with excitement. He came long ropes just barely in her sweet little pussy. Jay kissed her shoulder and pulled out.

He motioned to Rich, "Eat her out."

Rich shook his head. "Jay..."

Jay pulled Silvia over and whispered into Rich's ear. "Eat. Her. Out." He pushed the larger man to his knees and pushed his face into Silvia's freshly fucked pussy. Rich reluctantly flicked his tongue on her clit. She moaned greedily. Jay pushed Rich's head harder into her so Rich obeyed. He grabbed her hips and ate their mingled juices. Tasting another man's cum was not enjoyable, but Silvia just came over and over. She leaned into Jay's arms and just shook all over like no one's business. When Jay was satisfied that Rich got it all, he told Silvia to get dressed.

Jay stood over Rich's shiny face, "Remember who's in charge. Who is in charge here?"

"You are."

"Damn right I am. You'll get your raise, but you do what I say, when I fucking say. I own you now. You move in with her, fuck her, and play house. I don't care. I'll continue to pay for everything. But you are both mine. That's the fucking deal."

Rich nodded dejectedly and stood, "Don't tell her I'm your bitch."

"I do what I want," Jay said. "Get the fuck out of my office."