The Competition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex leaned her head forward and she used her hands to pull my face up to hers, sliding her lips onto mine and pushing her tongue into my mouth. Much to my surprise, I couldn't even taste my orgasm on her tongue as she wrapped her tongue around mine and we slowly sucked on each others tongue. Her hands dug into my shoulders as her thighs started to smack up and down against my thighs, her entrance was significantly wet but as she rode up and down, it felt like she was getting wetter and wetter. Slipping my hand off of her breast, I reached down between her legs and started to rub against her clit, helping her along with her orgasm as she rode herself up and down on my dick. Smacking her ass again, Alex moaned into my mouth before her lips broke off of mine and her head fell forward as she bounced up and down on me.

Rubbing against her clit while she bounced up and down on me, I leaned back ever so slightly so I could watch her big breasts bounce. Her chest slapped against her sternum slightly and as she pushed herself down all the way on my dick, Alex's hands clasped behind my neck and she slowly rolled her hips around, grinding against me as I let go of her clit and put both of my hands under her thighs. Alex's head had rolled all the way back so she was essentially staring right up against the wall all while she slipped up and down. Her pussy was already tight around me and as her pussy hit against the bottom of my pole, her mouth fell open and she let out a short but just as loud, shriek of pleasure. Her walls clamped down and she started to cum all over my dick. Alex's fingertips dug into my skin and as she rode out her orgasm, I held onto her body and started to buck my hips up and right into her hungry, wet pussy.

Alex's shriek broke out into a moan, her smoky voice was already panting while she rode out through her orgasm and I just continued to feed her silky wet walls with my dick. Slamming in and out of her, I put both of my hands on her round ass, digging right into it as her pussy dropped down onto my lap. Grabbing and kneading against her rear, I leaned in and sunk my teeth into Alex's neck, sucking and kissing against it as she panted in pleasure. I lifted her up and dropped her down again, her walls squeezing down on me as I could only listen to her panting and moaning as she was dropped up and down on me. Her fingers soon let go of their grip on my skin and she grabbed hold of me by the hair and she lightly lifted me up to look at her.

"Let me stand up... Then... Ooh... You can... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck me from behind!" She said, her body trembling all over as if she was still riding her orgasm. She lifted her right hand up from the top of my spine and threaded her hand through her long brown hair before she planted both of her hands on my shoulders and pulled herself up and almost straight up and off of my cock. She took a step backwards and she nearly lost her footing as she slowly moved around and she wobbled forward before collapsing on the nearby dresser table. Her forearms collided with the wooden desk before she took in another couple of deep breaths and she did her best to steady herself before she lifted her head up and looked over her shoulder to see me. Her big, bright eyes watched as I pulled myself up off of the bed and moved up behind her. Slapping her ass again, I could see her cheeks starting to redden but Alex was only panting for more. Hitting her other cheek, I moved up behind her and grabbed hold of my slippery dick before moving behind her and pushing my cock up towards her wet, dripping hole.

Grabbing hold of her waist as the head of my dick nudged just between her folds, I held onto her before just yanking her backwards and ramming every last inch of my dick right back inside of her. Alex let out another loud shriek and her head was rocked back, her hair being shot upwards in an almighty arc of brown hair and almost whipping against her skin as I buried myself right up to my balls inside of her. With my own sack colliding against her clit, I could hear Alex moaning with every last pump inside of her and as I started to pull my hips backwards and then jab myself forward, she started to move with me. Her own body, still sweaty, weak and trembling from the orgasm she had just been rocked through, Alex looked over her shoulder to me and licked her lips. Her impossibly big, bright blue eyes were dizzy with lust and I could see just how into the whole fuck session she was. My hands came up from her hips and I held onto her body before I reached up to her hair and grabbed hold of it. Pulling on her hair and yanking her head back, I heard Alex pant out loud before she moaned in delight. I could hear just how aroused she was and as I pumped in and out of her, she was already to the point where I thought she was going to be screaming for me.

My balls slapped against her slippery clit and while I pumped in and out of her, the steady smacking sound of my balls against her clit started to ring out inside of the hotel room. With every slap against her clit, Alex's moans started to spill into the room and with every pump inside of her, Alex's moan accompanied it. She was panting and moaning with each pump inside of her and as I kept a firm tug on her hair, I could hear her starting to get weaker and weaker as her moans just got louder. Her lips were leaking all around me and as I slammed my dick inside of her and stabbed against her g-spot making her stockings clad legs start to shake and tremble. Was she going to cum again? Her walls squeezed down tight on my length and as I pushed inside of her, I got my answer. Her walls formed an almost impossibly tight clamp and she started to cum again, my hand let go of her hair and I just held onto her sides as I fucked through her tight walls.

As I slid inside of her with one more push, Alex's head fell forward and she almost went limp as she continued to just cum over and over again over my dick. Sliding myself forwards and backwards while my balls slapped against her clit, all while she just moaned for me right up against the hard oak of the table. Sliding my cock right back inside of her, I could feel my second orgasm starting to build up inside of me and with every slap against her clit it felt like I was coming up on cumming again. Pushing my dick inside of her and holding myself inside her so I could lean forward and press my lips against her shoulders, I brushed her hair to the side so I could whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to cum again."

"Ooh... Fuck... You need my tits and ass still don't you?" Alex said, lifting her head up and looking over her shoulder to look at me.

"I do." I answered.

"Come on then... Oh..." Alex whimpered, looking over to me as I slowly pulled my hips backwards and my cock just slipped from her tight, soaking wet lips. Alexandra looked over her shoulder to watch as I made my way backwards to give her room to move around. She looked over to the bed before managing to hobble back to the bed and moving up so she was laying flat on the middle of the bed. Her chest was heaving up and down and both of her breasts were looking like a target for me. Climbing up onto the bed, I reached up and took hold of her breasts, parting them slightly so I could move up on top of her. Holding her breasts and then putting them together, I closed her soft breasts together, wrapping them around my shaft and I started to move my hips backwards and forwards.

Sliding my cock between her tits, I watched as Alexandra took in a couple of breaths all while I slipped my hips backwards and forwards. Sawing my length between her big breasts, Alex took a couple more breaths while she looked up at me and then down towards my cock as the head of my dick appeared from between the valley of her chest. She lifted her head up and watched as my cock slipped in and out, her tongue came out and flicked against the head of my dick as I pushed my cock between her tits. Alex's tongue nudged against the head of my cock and I could feel like the dick was being worshipped by a sheer sexual Goddess as I held her chest around my dick and she just used her tongue to tease the head of my dick. Sliding backwards and forwards, my balls tickled against her sternum as I pumped my length inside of the valley of her breasts. Pumping myself between her breasts, my cock was already starting to twitch again and Alex knew it as well.

"Come on... Come fuck my ass." She panted, her body slick with sweat and my cock was already smearing her orgasm against the inside of the valley of her breasts. Slowly slipping myself back and off of her body, I moved back on my knees and watched as Alex moved herself around and then she looked over to me. "Want me to ride your cock in my ass?"

That was definitely enough for me. I took my place by lying down on the bed and watching her as she moved over to me. She got herself on her feet and then moved so she got herself over my lap. She then dropped herself down and placed her hands on either side of my body, steadying herself as I gripped hold of my dick and held it steady as she slipped down towards my hard dick. She slowly moved down and my dick nudged between her ass cheeks when I felt the head of my cock slip between her ass cheeks and my head soon slid between her tight ass cheeks and into her back door. Alex's hands moved up and she planted them on my chest all while she started to move herself up and down on my dick inside of her ass. My hands came up and I pawed at her chest blindly as she bounced up and down. Her tight ass was squeezing down on me and as she slid up and down, her rear was squeezing on me and my cock was threatening to shoot again.

Alex's head fell back and her hair tickled against my chest while she bounced up and down. My hands had hold of her breasts, pawing at them as she slid her ass over my cock. As she started to work into a rhythm, my hands held onto her breasts while I started to buck my hips up to meet her own movements, my hips hit against her ass cheeks all while she worked with me and we were both moving to get me off.

"Alex..." I panted out, her head still a mess of her own orgasm.

"Inside me!" She said, with enough of an effort to let me know she knew what I was going to do. I pushed my cock upwards and that was enough for me to start shooting ropes inside of her. Shooting what felt like a dozen ropes inside of her ass, I just held onto her breasts while my body was arched up off of the bed. Cumming inside of Alexandra Daddario's ass, I couldn't believe that this was what my life was at the moment. Slowly pulling myself backwards and out of her ass, my body hit the bed and just taking in a moment to recover. Alex slipped over and collapsed on the bed next to me, her body flat and with her breasts pushing into the bed, she finally lifted her head and looked to me.

"That... Was a perfect ten performance right?" She asked, a wide grin on her beautiful face.

It was hard to disagree. I could only see what the next night would hold for me.

12