All Comments on 'The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 08'

by chris_coup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Thanks for your story, I've read all chapters to date.

I'm not into pain, so I'll be on guard to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Paul did the right thing. That's his wife and he's been pretty lenient up until now. I was very disappointed with the last line of this installment. It give the idea that he's going to pussy out and apologize, when he absolutely did the right thing. Kylie thinks she can do anything she wants, but she can't. He's his wife's protector and if Lola doesn't like it, she can fuck off too. He didn't go nuts and call them names, just showed he didn't like what happened to his wife. Hope the author has them work through it, but lets him keep his balls and their respect, for standing up for her. Paul has gone out of his way to help all of them and Lucy, at one time or another.

chris_coupchris_coup11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. Its nice to see you invested in the story and I wont keep you waiting so long for chapter 9. I'm really pleased you took from this chapter exactly what I was trying to convey. Sex games only work where there is mutual consent by all involved. Real life is still there with real emotions

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Useless pussy paul throws a hissyfit, oh dear how sad, never mind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it think they should continue to push Paul's boundries. Like pushing him to cross dress more and when he gets cum on the girls make him lick it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris_coup@chris_coup
Hello friends. The next chapter of the Consummate Cuckold has been published. I hope you like it. I write stories about situations that turn me on or that I have experience of. Female domination within the context of a loving relationship will feature heavily, as will lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES