The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kylie," I groaned.

"He has this tummy fetish," she smirked at Lola. "Come on Tiger, you know you want to."

I knee-walked forward and wrapped my arms around her pulling her to me, my cocklet already stiffening in its cage. I kissed her tummy, licking the rock hard bumps of her tensed six-pack. She raised and lowered her legs as I indulged my craving, provoking a giggle when I inserted my tongue into her neat little belly button. I silenced her giggle by nipping her skin and she gave a yip.

"Hey, no biting you weirdo. This is what got him so worked up when he came all over you Lola."

"Lift your legs and hold them there," I pleaded, "Its so sexy when you get the shakes."

She did as I asked. After half a minute her body was trembling with effort.

"Are you done, I'm struggling?"

"I know Baby and I love it. Just a little longer."

When she began panting, her whole body shaking with effort, I took her weight and she put her feet down, turning to her sister.

"Get up there Lola."

Kylie pulled my joggers to mid thigh, reaching for the key around her neck.

"I can't do what you just did," whined Lola.

"Just hang there and raise your knees a few times."

She hopped up and grabbed the bar, her feet higher off the ground due to her shorter stature. Her skinny, flat tummy was in front of my face, tiny, downy blond hairs reflecting the garage light. She raised her knees either side of my head and her tummy rippled with muscle. Kylie unlocked me and my willy surged to granite hard.

"Go ahead you pervert. Nuzzle my baby sister's abs."

I put a hand either side of her impossibly small waist and pulled her to me, groaning as I mouthed the soft skin over hard muscle. Lola wrapped her legs around me, her heels rubbing up and down my spine as she raised and lowered her knees. Kylie grasped my rigid cocklet in her tight fist and stroked me quickly.

"Kylie, are you wanking him off while he pervs on my tummy?"

"Just let him nuzzle, he can't last more than a couple of seconds."

I pulled back to watch the muscles play beneath Lola's soft, tanned skin, then slid my tongue into her belly button. I slid a hand up over Lola's crop top and cupped a barely-there breastlet.

"Hey, you're off piste handsy."

But the feel of her firm, immature little bump under my palm was too much. I moaned her name into her taut tummy as I squirted hard, my hips bucking into Kylie's hand. She pumped my jerking cocklet through my gasping orgasm as semen splattered onto the garage floor. Lola let me hold her little body to me as my orgasm wound down. She didn't move my hand off her little boob and the nipple had stiffened under my palm.

"Can I get down now you've had your fun?"

I turned and set her down away from my puddles of semen and she went into the kitchen. Kylie put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She was still holding my hard cocklet and pulled the foreskin back to reveal the shiny glans.

"We need to get you back in your cage sweetie."

"That's not going to be possible if you keep doing that."

"I'm starting to like playing with your little willy though."

She gripped the base and slid her hand forward expelling a blob of semen, which she caught on her finger. She surprised me by putting it into her mouth.

"It doesn't taste bad."

We stood and I looked into her blue eyes.

"That was nice but you know you didn't have to do that."

"I took the opportunity to indulge your little fetish and give you an apology wank. I'm hoping you'll accept an apology fuck later."

She pulled her top down, but not before I'd noticed the bite mark where I'd nipped her. It would fade by morning, but the irony wasn't lost on me. I'd got carried away and bitten her, but it wasn't quite the same as leathering someone. I pulled my joggers up and went into the kitchen where Lola was putting water into a bowl. Her nipples were erect and poked at her lycra crop top.

"This is for you to mop up your mess. And while I have your ear handsy, the deal was for you to kiss my tummy not to grope my tits."

I felt colour rise to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Lola, I guess I got carried away. I was close to coming."

"I know, I know, but my girlie bits are off limits."

"Sorry, I'll keep my distance in future."

"Now you're being childish. I never said I wanted distance, I want to get close to you and Jolie and I like physical contact, I'm a cuddle bunny. But at the moment we're at the getting to know each other stage. Groping my girlie bits is at the getting to know each other's bodies stage, which we may or may not get to in the future. OK?"

She pecked me on the cheek and handed me the bowl and some disinfectant spray. I went back into the garage to find Kylie had opened the main door and was stacking some of the weights in the back of her Mini. She took the bowl and spray from me.

"Hey I can do that while you keep dismantling. I've put some of the weights in my car but I can't take many."

We eventually got most of it dismantled and stacked by the door. Even with the seats of my Range Rover folded there was no way it would all fit. So we loaded the benches and the weights and one of the three exercise units and called it a day. Kylie shut and locked the garage door before pulling me to her for a quick kiss.

"Thank you for doing this sweetie. Now, is he soft enough to go back in his cage?"

She pulled my joggers down and deftly clicked my cocklet back into its prison.

"I see you're not wearing your panties, don't you like them?"

"I like them fine for sex play but they're not very comfortable as underwear."

"Let's add them to the discussion list then."

I left first and drove the few short blocks to our house. Jolie met me at the door. I told her Kylie and Lola were locking up and would be here in a couple of minutes. She dragged me inside and kissed me thoroughly before helping me unload Kylie's gym stuff into the garage. She smirked across at me as we were pulling weights from the car.

"I hear your tummy fetish now extends to Lola. Do you fancy her?"

"News travels fast! Of course I fancy her, she's a younger version of Kylie and she's gorgeous. But l'm faithful to you and Kylie and she's Kylie's sister."

"You did Lucy."

"Because you and Kylie gave me and her the green light. We agreed you were going to try and bed her too, so effectively we will be sharing her. It's not the same with Lola. Kylie says she's straight as a ruler so she won't play with you, Kylie won't play with her sister, so it can't be called sharing."

Kylie

We watched him back out and drive away before going back inside to lock up. Lola glanced across at me as we were locking windows.

"He let you off the hook easily. He could've made you squirm a bit more."

"You're right! He could. But he's a bit of a sweetie at heart. You don't really think he's an arsehole do you?"

"I thought he was acting like one when I said that, but no, I think they're both lovely. She's gorgeous, you're lucky I'm straight," she teased.

Lola grabbed the shopping and we went out. I looked back at her as I was locking the front door. I had to raise my voice over the beeping of the alarm system.

"Do you fancy him? Honestly?"

"He's cute when he's not doing his macho thing. And he's got a great body. But he's yours and Jolie's and you love him so it's academic."

We got into the car and buckled up. I looked across at her and bit my bottom lip.

"What? Spit it out."

"But what if Jolie and I said it was OK?"

She looked away and fiddled with her ponytail.

"He's a bit older than my usual boyfriends, but if I spent more time with him I guess he'd get in my knickers eventually. That little willy is a concern though. You're a lezzer so I don't suppose it bothers you."

"Actually I have let him put it in me, just once. He's the only one."

Lola's mouth hung open.

"Wow. How was your first foray into heterosexuality?"

"Actually it did feel nice. I couldn't orgasm like that, I think I got more from doing something nice for him."

"Who are you and what have you done with my spank 'em, fuck 'em and leave 'em sister?"

We arrived home and I manoeuvred onto the drive behind Jolie's TT.

"Yeah look where that got me. I nearly blew it didn't I? They've changed me Lola. I've never felt this connected, so much a part of something before."

She leaned across and kissed my cheek before getting out and grabbing the groceries. Lola helped Paul unload the cars leaving me to have a moment with my girlfriend. Then I fixed a quick supper of penne carbonara and garlic bread, after which Jolie, Lola and Paul cleaned up. Jolie started coffee going as the rest of us retired to the lounge. I sat on one sofa with Paul opposite. I was surprised when Lola sat next to him, pulling his arm around her and snuggling into his side. When the movie finished, Lola said she needed to go home as she had a class in the morning and had some prep to do. I stood and fished my car keys from my pocket, but Jolie touched my arm and looked at Paul.

"Babe, Kylie and I are going to spend some time making ourselves extra nice for you. Would you mind running Lola home? We should be ready for you when you get back."

Paul

Lola smirked at me as I grabbed my phone and keys. We drove to her flat and as she climbed out, I offered to come up with her in case Linda had tried to sneak her thuggish boyfriend past Mrs Evans. When we got inside her flatmate was there and was packing.her bags.

"I'm moving out Lola. You've ruined things for me and Wayne now so we have to find somewhere else to be together."

Lola looked aghast.

"You ruined it for yourselves by treating me like shit in my own home."

"Whatever. Anyway you can swivel if you think I'm giving you two months notice - I'm leaving tonight. The keys are on the table."

I added my twopenneth,

"I think you'll find the notice period is in the rental contract, plus you need to pay your share of any outstanding utilities."

Lola pulled my sleeve.

"It's fine Paul, I have a months advance rent as deposit, let her go. I'll have six weeks to find someone else."

I waited until Linda left dragging two large suitcases.

"I don't suppose you'd give me a lift to the tube station?"

Lola and I looked at each other incredulous before bursting out laughing as Lola kicked the door shut.

She made me coffee as I checked the locks on the door and then fiddled with the remains of the broken coffee table to see if it could be salvaged. We sat on her sofa holding the coffee cups.

"I can fix this with some glue but I'll need to clamp it up. I'll take it with me if you like."

"Thanks Paul. Listen, I need to apologise to you properly for being so rude to you. My sister has always stuck up for me against our Father and anyone else. It was such a shock to see her crumble when you shouted at her, I couldn't help myself. And regarding my girlie bits being off limits, that was more a boundary for me than for you."

"I'm not sure I follow."

Lola coloured up.

"You're a very attractive man, Paul. But you're out of bounds because you belong to Jolie and my sister and they love you to bits."

"Are you telling me you fancy me Lola?" I grinned.

Lola's face was now a pretty shade of pink.

"Go home and enjoy your pervy threesome Paul."

We put the broken bits of coffee table into a couple of plastic bags before she showed me to the door and gave me a hug. Her blond hair was soft against my cheek and she used the same apple scented shampoo as her sister. On arriving home I put the coffee table in the garage and made my way upstairs. Kylie yelled at me not to come in to the bedroom yet but to go into the guest bathroom to shower. I got undressed and got under the shower, letting the hot water pour over me and wondered what the girls had planned. I towelled off and walked out of the bathroom wearing just my cock cage. Kylie came to meet me on the landing. She was naked, her nipples stiff on their little mounds. She had her hair up, and had a touch of makeup around her blue eyes. Subtle body glitter sparkled on her lithe form. She was so beautiful it brought a lump to my throat. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me close. I could smell her apple shampoo, mixed with the scent she and Jolie shared. I thought she was going to kiss me but she murmured in my ear,

"We're going to torment you Baby. We're going to tease you and be mean to you until you can't bear it anymore. Then, if you've been good, we'll let you orgasm. Does that sound good?"

I nodded, then she kissed me and led me by the hand into our bedroom. What I saw took my breath away. My wife was naked on her back on the bed. Her hair was up and she was wearing a touch of makeup like Kylie. A perforated, pink ball gag was in her mouth and fastened behind her head with a leather strap. Her wrists were cuffed and fastened to the headboard above her head. Two pillows were under her waist forcing her to arch her back. Ropes behind her knees pulled her legs apart and back exposing her completely. Kylie's arms encircled me from behind, her hands cupping my testicles and and rapidly stiffening cocklet in its cage. Her lips were soft against my shoulder blade.

"Look at her Paul. Isn't she beautiful? And she's so horny Paul. I've teased her for half an hour and not let her cum. Do you want to tease her too Paul? Do you want to drive your wife crazy and then let her cum?"

I could only nod, unable to speak. She pushed me forward and I clambered onto the bed on all fours. Jolie whimpered through the ball gag as I kissed around her mouth, licked that place behind her jaw and nipped her throat gently. I slipped an arm under her back and lifted, arching her back more as my lips and tongue kissed down her flat chest between her erect little nipples. My lips hovered over one, letting a droplet of saliva fall onto it before blowing gently. Breath hissed through the ball gag as she arched higher, straining to get the rigid little organ into contact with my lips. I looked up at her to see the pleading in her eyes. I claimed her little nub, sucking hard, pulling the whole nipple and areolae into my mouth and rubbing it with my tongue. The bed creaked as she pulled against her bonds, her hips bucking, as I twisted the other nipple and pinched it between my finger and thumb. I pulled away before she could climax leaving her writhing beneath me. My cocklet throbbed painfully, trying to force its way through the bars of my cage. Kylie's cool hands caressed my caged willy and swollen testicles.

"That's it Paul, torment her like she does you. Look how much she wants it. Her bare little pussy is drooling and her clitty is so hard. Give me your hands Paul."

I put my hands behind my back and she cuffed me. I expected her to release me from my cage but she didn't, instead pulling me back by my testicles.

"Kiss around her pretty little pussy Paul, where her thighs meet her crotch."

I moved back to nuzzle the smooth skin of Jolie's inner thigh, switching to the opposite thigh when she moved her hips to try to get my mouth where she wanted it. Her normally tight closed little slit was pouting wide open revealing the deep pink inner lips and moisture drooled in droplets down her perineum.

"God Kylie, can I have her please? I want her so much."

"Not yet sweetie, you've not earned your orgasm yet. Now kiss her needy little pussy gently and slowly push your tongue inside, but don't touch her clit. She's very close, but don't let her cum. If she cums, you stay in your cage all night."

I put my mouth over her gaping pouch and her flavour filled my senses. Her hips raised and the bed creaked as she strained against her bonds. I sucked her pussy and very slowly pushed my tongue into her clutching tunnel. I heard her gasp and wail of torment as Kylie stroked her tummy.

"No darling, not yet, let it build some more. I know you want to, but just a little longer."

Suddenly she began to buck against my mouth, unable to control herself and Kylie pulled me away.

"No baby, not yet. I think it's time she was fucked Paul. Shall I do it or do you want to?"

"Please Kylie let me out, let me have her. My willie is hurting."

"Oh no Sweetie, she'd probably let you put your little soldier in her as she's desperate to cum, but she deserves a proper big cock fucking."

I watched with dismay as she produced the strapon from the sex shop. But instead of wearing it herself she fastened it around my hips.

"There, now you can fuck her properly. I'll put it in for you, but control her Paul. Now you don't need to worry about squirting too soon - you can decide when she cums."

I struggled to get into position with my hands bound but Kylie helped me. Jolie whimpered as Kylie used some of her secretions to lube the dildo before placing the head against my wife's eager cunny. The bed creaked as she strained upwards, desperate to get the phallus inside her.

"Make her wait Paul. Give it to her when she settles. She has to accept its your decision not hers."

"Please Kylie, can't I just fuck her with my willy? She's so ready and I want her so much."

"No baby, you know your little boy cocklet's not enough for her. This is her orgasm not yours. If you love her, fuck her with that man sized rubber cock and let her cum."

Jolie's eyes were pleading and she screwed them shut and hissed through the ball gag as I sank the dildo into her. I kissed her neck as she bucked beneath me searching for more movement, but I denied her.

"That's it Paul, make her wait until your ready. Tell her what you want from her, what she has to do to earn her orgasm."

"Baby, I'm going to do ten slow strokes but you have to lie perfectly still. Then I'll fuck you hard until you cum. If you move before I get to ten we start again. Understand?"

She nodded, her eyes locked to mine. I backed out slowly and then sank back into her and her eyes screwed shut again.

"No baby, open your eyes. Look at me the whole time, I want to see how much you want it, see you surrender to it."

After five strokes she was panting. At eight she was trembling, forcing herself to lie still. I was so aroused my willy was drooling in its cage and throbbing. At the tenth stroke she was gasping, and shaking. I kept still for a moment, sheathed inside her and made her wait a few seconds during which her eyes were filled with frantic desperation. Then I pulled back and thrust into her hard.

"Cum for me darling, I love you."

I bucked hard and her body tensed like a bowstring. Her cries through the ball gag filled the room. She kept her eyes locked to mine and I could see the moment her body tipped over into orgasm. I felt the clutching of her vulva on the rubber phallus, felt the rhythmic squirting of her ejaculation on my caged cocklet. I continued to move gently inside her as her orgasm slowly subsided, kissing her face after each little aftershock. Kylie came and hugged us both.

"That was beautiful you two. Now it's your turn Paul."

She removed the ball gag and released Jolie's legs, but I was surprised hen she cuffed my ankles together. She removed the strapon, then I gasped with relief as she freed my confined cocklet and it surged to a rigid four inches.

"There you go Paul. If you can get your little soldier in you can have her. But seeing as you teased her she might not be inclined to help you much."

"The girls giggled as I wriggled around with my hands and feet bound, like a fish out of water. Eventually I got into position between Jolie's thighs. My cocklet was hard up against my tummy and my little shaft slid in the crease of her sex. I writhed around trying to get the head of my cocklet engaged, moaning with frustration. But the angle was wrong and each time I was almost there and about to thrust inside, my cock slid across her hole without entering. She stroked my hair,