The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw Baby is it difficult? Be careful, don't squirt before you get it in. Are you close?"

I whined at her,

"Please Jolie, I've waited so long, please let me have you."

Jolie tilted her pelvis and I felt Kylie's hand on my cock as she positioned it for entry.

"There you go baby, slide it in."

Suddenly the alignment was right and I slid into warm, wet heaven. Kylie's arm came around me and she kissed the side of my face.

"Enough teasing now sweetie. Take your time, no one's going to spoil it for you."

She released my hands and feet as I lay throbbing ensheathed in my wife's pretty little pussy. She released Jolie's arms and she hugged me to her, her legs crossing over my back to pull me deeper into her.

"Would you like Kylie to do my clitty and get me close so we can cum together? Would you like that?"

I nodded and felt Kylie's arm around me from behind. I could feel her erect nipples against my lower back as she reached around with her other hand to flick Jolie's clit. Her hips began to move and I rocked my hips in time with her movements. I was very close to orgasm and was trying to minimise friction on my sensitive cocklet. Jolie saw my look of concentration.

"Baby if you need to cum don't spoil it for yourself trying to hold off. Just cum hard inside me and enjoy it."

She kissed me and I mauled her flat chest, pinching and twisting her little buds. Kylie's fingers were busy between us and I could feel them against the base of my cocklet. She was leaning over my back and she kissed and nuzzled at my spine. After a couple of minutes Jolie began to tense.

"Nearly there Baby fuck me hard and cum for me."

Kylie pulled her hand away and I humped frantically. Jolie arched up off the bed just as I exploded into her and we shuddered and gasped together. Kylie reached around to gently squeeze my aching balls as they pumped squirt after squirt of semen into her girlfriend. She hugged us and showered us both with kisses as our orgasms wound down. We dozed off in a tangle of arms and legs.

We were awoken by Kylie extricating herself to go to the loo. Jolie prodded me,

"Our little dominant hasn't cum yet. Shall we pounce on her when she comes back?"

I nodded grinning,

"Lets pretend to be asleep and grab her. Leave a gap between us and she'll try and wriggle into it, she loves to be cuddled."

As expected, when she returned she climbed over Jolie to snuggle into the small gap we had left between us. She squealed in surprise as I grabbed her wrists and Jolie grabbed her ankles, but as I went to cuff her wrists she struggled violently shouting,

"No, no, please no. Take them off, take them off."

"She's not playing Paul, take them off now."

Jolie released her legs as I removed the cuffs and we looked at each other in shock. Kylie looked shaken, she was panting on the verge of hyperventilating. Jolie slowly put an arm around her girlfriend and held her, stroking her hair.

"What is it darling, tell us what's wrong. What did we do to frighten you, we love you?"

"I'm sorry," she wailed, "You must think I'm such a weirdo. It's connected with something in my past and I panicked. Please don't ever try to restrain me or put something in my bottom. I know I sound like a hypocrite because I do this to you two, but because of something in my past I react badly to these things. I hope I'll get over it someday with your help, if you don't get sick of my weirdness."

I hugged her from the other side.

"Sweetheart we won't get sick of you, we love you. Does this have anything to do with your bursting into tears when I shouted at you?"

She nodded, sniffing and pulling a pillow to hug it in-front of her.

"I'm not ready to discuss details, but normally people shouting at me doesn't affect me that way, but if someone I love and trust gets angry with me I panic. Lola is the only one who knows everything and that's why she reacted like she did when you shouted at me."

Jolie caught my eye and nodded towards the door. I slid out of bed,

"Why don't I go and make us some hot chocolate? I'm guessing no one's in the mood for kinky sex now."

Jolie glared at me but Kylie gave me a weak smile.

"That would be lovely Paul. But when I tell you I'll tell you together."

She looked at Jolie,

"So there's no need for Paul to give us space. I love you both; differently, but as much."

************************

I woke late that morning, with a faint recollection of being kissed goodbye as the girls had left for work, Kylie at 6.30 for her early shift and Jolie at 8.00. I gathered up the hot chocolate mugs and mused over the events of last night. Kylie clearly had some issues to work through and I wondered if she would be offended at the offer of some professional counselling. The electronic version of the latest Silver Cauldron story was due to drop at the weekend and I wanted Lucy to have an early sight of the final version but she still wasn't answering my texts. I knew she was due at the coffee shop after her morning class so I planned to go in and see her at lunchtime. I spent an hour trying to set out a skeleton storyline for the new short story but I couldn't concentrate, so I made my way out to the garage to glue and clamp up Lola's coffee table. I got that done and then made a start reassembling Kylie's multi-gym. I declamped the coffee table and put it in the car, thinking I could drop it at Lola's after seeing Lucy.

I drove across town and found a space opposite the coffee shop. I darted across the road through a gap in the traffic looking through the window to spot Lucy. I couldn't see her, so ordered a flat white and asked after her. The owner was a grey haired overweight guy. He was grumpy, complaining that she wasn't answering her phone and had missed the Friday shift too. I sat at a seat near the window and drank my coffee, texting Lola a picture of the repaired coffee table.

Paul: Hey Lola, this battered old thing is ready for coffee again if you're around. I could also drop the table off.šŸ˜€

Lola: You will get battered if the jokes don't improve. Surprised you had the energy after your pervy threesome.šŸ˜‹ What time? Here now.

Paul: Got an errand. See you in 30mins x

I drove to the central car park and made the short walk to the sex shop. I found one of the sales girls who had been there during our last visit. She smirked at me and I coloured up.

"Hello there, how's the strapon working out?"

I was determined not to show any shame.

"It's great, I used it on her last night and she loved it."

"Which one the blonde or the brunette?"

"The brunette. The blonde is dominant and fucks us both."

If I expected a sly put down or some disparaging remark, I didn't get one. Instead I got a broad smile.

"Good for you, you're a lucky man, they're both gorgeous. What can I help you with today?"

"I was looking for Lucy, the pretty blond girl."

She gave me a knowing look.

"Yes, she took a bit of a shine to you. She's part time and not in today. I can't give you any contact details, I'm sorry."

"I understand. All I need to know is if she showed up for her shift on Saturday."

She wrinkled her forehead.

"No she didn't, and she's not called in either, which isn't like her. She's due in tomorrow afternoon. If you want to speak to her I can give her your number but I can't give you hers - staff policy I'm afraid. We get all sorts in here."

"I bet. It's OK, I'll stop by tomorrow. Thanks for your help."

My feeling of unease increased as I headed over to Lola's place. I grabbed the coffee table and rode the lift to her floor. She had a broad grin as she opened the door. She was wearing navy lycra running shorts and a sky blue vest top with large arm holes that hung loosely on her and showed a lot of the sides of her skinny frame. Her long blond hair hung down her back in a plait. I leant the coffee table against the wall and she gave me a hug but she noticed my serious expression.

"Oh God, what's wrong now?"

"I'm not sure anything is wrong. Our new friend Lucy has dropped off the grid. Not answering texts or calls and now I find she's missed her shifts at two part time jobs she uses to fund her studies."

"Is this the blonde with spectacular breasts?"

I nodded. She looked back at me as she made coffee.

"Maybe she just thinks she was a bit hasty and is ghosting you."

I shook my head.

"That wouldn't explain her not showing up for work. She's been contributing to my latest short story and she was really excited about the latest release - she chairs the unofficial fan club."

Lola's jaw dropped.

"Oh, that Lucy. I know her, she takes my lit class, and I have to confess to being in the Silver Cauldron fan club too. She's lovely Paul. Kylie fancies her and says you're trying to get her to play with your pervy threesome."

I grinned sheepishly.

"She came round for dinner a week ago and stayed over."

"My God, you've had her already haven't you? You randy old goat! Makes me wonder what l'm missing out on!"

I lifted an eyebrow.

"You've already seen what you're missing out on and it's not much."

"It's not all about the equipment Paul, it's about the man. So what are you going to do about Lucy? I could message her on the fan club site."

"That's not a bad idea. She had an argument with her Father the day she came for dinner and he hit her. When I saw her in the coffee shop a few days later she said things had improved a bit at home but he'd started taking her everywhere and collecting her afterward. She felt it was nice but a bit suffocating. Then suddenly no texts or calls and she's been missing shifts at work. No one's heard from her in almost two weeks. I'm worried he's taken her phone and computer away and is keeping her at home."

Lola logged on to the fan club site but saw that Lucy had not been online in over a week.

"Thanks not like her, she's on here all the time, posting and answering questions and stuff. Something's up."

"I'm inclined to go round to her house but her Father might be seen as just keeping away an old letch as I'm seventeen years older than her."

Lola chewed on the end of her plait for a moment.

"I agree, I don't think that's a good idea Paul. My sister finishes her shift in an hour. Why don't we get her to pop round and ask to see her? She's her friend."

"She's not going on her own. I don't trust him."

Lola grinned at me.

"Hey don't underestimate my sister. Apparently she's a ninja."

She recounted the events of the previous evening.

"Why don't I go with Kylie? Her Dad won't try anything with two of us."

"OK, but I'll come too and you can drop me around the corner. You could ring me on your mobile and leave the line open so I can hear what's happening."

We had a bit of time to kill until Kylie finished work, so I took the coffee table into the living room as Lola fussed with the rug it was to stand on. When she bent over I kept getting tantalising little glimpses of her baby breasts through the gaping arm holes of her top. Then as I sat on the sofa drinking my coffee she polished the table and as she leaned over I had a good look at her little buds, the nipples of which were now erect. The girls had neglected to fit my cock cage and my willy was granite hard in my shorts. Lola took my cup and pulled me to my feet and despite my effort to try and hide my hard on, I was obviously tenting my shorts. I looked up to see if she had noticed and she was grinning at me.

"So you do fancy me then."

"Of course I fancy you Lola, you're gorgeous, but I'm a randy old goat as you said, and you don't want anything to do with someone seventeen years older then you."

She stepped closer to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"I'll decide who I want anything to do with."

Then suddenly she was hugging me tight, her arms around my neck. I held her, then on impulse I slid a hand under her vest and caressed her bare back and she purred like a kitten, her pelvis pressing against my erection. Then she pulled away and grinned at me.

"If we're going to get my sister I better change this top."

I pouted,

"Aw, I like that top."

"I only wear it indoors. I know you got to perv at my little gnat bites but I don't want to flash everyone, I'll get arrested. And you need to get yourself under control too."

She nodded at the tent in my shorts. A few minutes later she was wearing her signature crop top and we were in the car driving home to meet Kylie. She was in the shower when we arrived so I made us all a sandwich and we briefed her on the plan as we ate. We climbed into Kylie's mini with me in the front seat so I could jump out. Lola giggled in the back,

"It's like mission impossible."

She hummed the theme tune and we laughed. They dropped me at the corner of Lucy's street and I called Kylie and put the phone to my ear. I listened as the girls rang the doorbell and Lucy's Father answered.

"Can I help you?"

"Hi I'm Kylie and this is my sister Lola. We're friends of Lucy, can we speak to her please?"

"I'm sorry but she's not well at the moment."

"Yes we know. She texted to say she had Laryngitis last week, but as it clears up within a week and as it's not infectious we hoped to speak to her as she's not answering her phone."

"Well there could be two reasons for that. The first is that she still has a very sore throat, and the second is that she might not want to speak to you."

"I'm her friend, she wouldn't ghost me without explanation. LUCY ITS KYLIE ARE YOU OK?"

"Goodbye. And don't come back."

Lola set off around the side of the house.

"We'll just shout up to her bedroom window then, is it round the back? LUCY, where are you?"

"Hey, where do you think you're going. C'mere you."

I darted around the corner to see him chase Lola around the side of the house and Kylie dart in through the open door. Lola was making a lot of noise shouting Lucy and laughing. I arrived at the front door just as Kylie led Lucy down the stairs in her pyjamas. Lucy caught sight of me.

"Paul, I knew you guys would come."

She ran into my arms and crushed me in a hug. I disengaged gently,

"Kylie get her in the car while I go and get your sister."

I sprinted round the side of the house to find Lola dodging around the garden laughing as Lucy's Father lumbered after her trying to catch a hold.

"Hey," I shouted, "Leave her alone. It's too late, Lucy is in the car and she's coming with us."

"You!" He shouted, red faced, turning towards me with his fists clenched.

"Don't even think about it," I growled holding a palm out flat towards him, "I've got at least ten years on you. I just want to talk but I'll deck you if I have to."

He kept coming and I stepped outside a wild swing before sinking my fist into his flabby stomach. It stopped him dead and he sank to his knees gasping.

"Look, we're not trying to take your daughter from you, but she's an adult and you can't keep her locked up. What you've done is illegal and if she goes to the police you could go to jail. Lets arrange to have some sensible discussions and find a way forward through this."

"Take the bitch and go," he gasped, "I never want to see her again."

"Let's just take a couple of days to cool down. We'll be in touch at the weekend. Hopefully we can talk and Lucy can collect some of her stuff."

I held my hand out to help him to his feet, buy he ignored it and stood shakily.

"Get off my property."

Lola and I walked round to the car and he followed us and went into the house and slammed the door.

"Lola, I won't lie if she asks, but don't mention that I punched her Dad."

Lola nodded and grinned at me.

"I'm going to make you an honorary McAlistair ninja though."

I climbed into the back of Kylie's Mini next to Lucy and she wrapped her arms around me. As we drove back home I texted Jolie to say we had Lucy. She texted back immediately.

Jolie: Hope she's OK. Give her my love. In a meeting, want full details when I come home. Xxxx

I showed it to Lucy and she managed a watery smile. We got out of the car and trooped into the kitchen and I started making coffee. Lucy wrapped Kylie in a hug and she clung to her for a moment,

"You're making a habit out of rescuing me and playing Mum. I can't believe you kicked my bedroom door in! Thank you all for coming to get me, you were amazing. I guess Jolie's at work."

I nodded and Lucy hopped onto a stool and sat at the island with her hands in her lap.

"I was going to ask why Lola was here but now I see you together it's obvious she's your sister. Your diversion tactic was amazing."

Lola giggled,

"You give us too much credit Luce, I just ran round the house to see if I could see you at a window. I had no idea my crazy sister was going to go into the house and get you. When your Dad cornered me in the garden I was just trying to stay out of his reach. Then Paul came and made him let me go."

"What did he say Paul, was he very mad?"

I handed the coffee out and sat next to her. She took my hand and held it.

"He was angry, but I told him we weren't stealing you away, but him keeping you prisoner wasn't acceptable. I said we'd contact him in a couple of days to find a way forward and to perhaps collect some of your stuff."

"I'm really grateful to you all for rescuing me, but I've no money, no clothes, no phone and nowhere to live."

Her eyes filled with tears and I was about to hug her when Kylie chipped in.

"Hey Lucy Pascoe! Stop whining and feeling sorry for yourself. Today is the start of your new life. All those things can be fixed and you have friends who care about you. Now come with me and we'll get started."

Lola and I watched as she led Lucy upstairs. Lola grinned at me,

"She's in Mum mode. She's so good at that."

She slipped off her barstool and clambered onto mine straddling my lap. Her head rested on my shoulder with her nose buried in my neck. My arms went around her and rubbed her back. She made the purring noise again.

"What mode are you in Lola?"

"Not sure. It felt nice when you held me this morning. I wanted to see if it always felt as nice."

"Is it as nice this time?"

"Yep."

We sat like that for twenty minutes or so and we chatted about her studies and her aspiration to be a corporate layer, until we heard Kylie and Lucy come back downstairs. She slipped off my lap and went to the sink and washed the coffee cups. Lucy was wearing a pair of Kylie's running shorts and one of Jolie's oversize T-shirts tied at her midriff with a scrunchy. Her big breasts were braless and jiggled under the thin material. Kylie saw me looking and glanced at Lola and then back to me.

"Time you were back in your cage Paul. Come with me please."

I followed her upstairs into our room and she closed the door. She retrieved my cage from the bedside table and knelt in front of me and pulled my shorts to mid thigh. As she clicked me into my cage she looked up at me.

"There are two young girls downstairs, one of which has a huge crush on you."

She stood and pulled my shorts back up.

"Lucy is really fragile at the moment, please be careful not to flirt with Lola in front of her."

I went to protest but she placed a finger on my lips.

"I'm not accusing you of anything baby and I'm not jealous. One of the nice things about you is you have no idea how attractive you are, and you flirt without even knowing you're doing it. Lucy knows she will have to share you with Jolie and me, that was always the deal. But she might be upset if she thinks she might have to share you with Lola too."

I took a deep breath.

"You're right. Thanks for the heads up. I'll tread carefully."