The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her on the cheek and we went back down to join the girls. Lucy looked up as I came in,

"Kylie gave me her old phone and it's got all your numbers in it. I've texted you all so you know it's my phone for now. I called the shops and explained why I'd not been in touch and they said you'd been in and asked after me. It seems I'm still employed."

I pulled my wallet out and pulled out some notes.

"This should tide you over until you get replacement bank cards, or you get yours from your Dad."

Lucy opened her mouth to protest but I got in first.

"It's just a loan honey, you're going to need a few things. And of course you can stay with us as long as you need to."

I looked across at Kylie and she nodded. Lola put a hand on Lucy's shoulder.

"Actually my flatmate has just moved out unexpectedly. I know we don't know each other very well, but I've always thought you seemed nice, and I'd be happy to share with you. My flat is in town and handy for uni."

Kylie held a hand up,

"Hang on Lols, I might have an even better idea. But I need to talk to Paul and Jolie first. Let's wait until she gets home and we can chat over dinner. Let's order in tonight, my vote is Chinese."

We chose from the online menu and I ordered for Jolie. Then I took Lucy's hand.

"There's something I want to show you Luce, come up to the office."

I fired up the computer and an online version of 'Bad Spelling', the latest Silver Cauldron novella, appeared on the screen. I sat her in my chair and stood behind with my hands on her shoulders. The front cover image showed a wizard launching a spell from his wand. The girl holding his other hand was recognisably Lucy. She'd not seen the artwork before and she squeaked,

"Paul is that me?"

"I hope you like it 'cause it drops on Friday and I haven't been able to reach you. Turn the page."

She came to the acknowledgements.

Acknowledgements

Regular readers will notice that this story is not as dark as my previous efforts. This is because some wonderful people have come into my life and made it immeasurably better. One of these is Lucy Pasccoe, whom you may recognise as the unstintingly hardworking chair of my hitherto unofficial fan club. I met Lucy for the first time a couple of months ago and she has acted as beta editor for this story. Her input has added to plot development and enriched the characters. I hope I can persuade her to work with me more closely on the next story, and to continue to chair my now official fan club. Thank you Lucy, I love you.

I also wish to recognise the unfailing support and encouragement from my lovely wife Jolie and our girlfriend Kylie, without which I couldn't survive from day to day to spend my time writing fantasy fiction. I love you more than you will ever know.

My thanks also to.............................

Her hand went to her mouth as she read, her expression incredulous as she turned to look up at me, her eyes glassy. This is too much Paul, I just read the draft and gave a few comments."

"You did much more than that Lucy. I discovered a new joy in writing working with you. I've enjoyed our discussions over storylines and characters so much. You have a real talent for this and I'd love you to take a bigger role in the next one."

Suddenly she was in my arms and kissing me. It started as an affectionate snog, but we both felt the fires light and the kiss deepened. My willy pushed against its cage and her big nipples were stiff against my chest. I disengaged gently, but I could see disappointment in her eyes.

"Sweetheart, we have people downstairs, we can't just disappear. If Kylie sleeps with Lola in the spare room tonight, will you come in with Jolie and I? I know Jolie would love to snuggle with you and I've missed you."

She nodded happily,

"Can I show this to Lola please?"

"I'll send her up."

I went down and told Lola that Lucy wanted to show her the final release of 'Bad Spelling' on the computer in my office and she scampered up the stairs.

Jolie

I felt a childish rush of excitement when Paul texted me to say they'd rescued Lucy. They were all at home waiting for me and I couldn't resist bailing early and going home to join them. When I came through the door the first person into my arms was Lucy. I went to kiss her cheek but she turned and kissed my mouth to my surprise and delight. Paul and Kylie were next and then I spotted Lola hanging back looking unsure, so I called to her.

"Hey Lola, I want to hug all the rescuers, c'mere honey."

She smiled and hugged me warmly and I murmured into her ear,

"It's lovely to see you Lola, you're our girl's sister and you're family now."

The Chinese arrived and Paul went to the door. He dumped the bags onto the island. Kylie grabbed my hand and beckoned to Paul,

"Girls would you mind unpacking the food whilst we three have a quick chat as Jolie gets changed?"

We headed upstairs and as I wriggled out of my business skirt and into shorts and a T-shirt Kylie explained her idea. When we came down, the table in the dining room was set with plates and chopsticks and the delicious aroma of Chinese food filled the room. We sat down and Paul opened some Prosecco and we toasted Lucy's escape. Paul said that he hoped we'd all stay here for tonight and that Lucy could stay with us until she decided what she wanted to do. Then he nodded at Kylie.

"Girls, I might have a solution regarding accommodation that suits us all. I was about to rent my house out, but why don't you and Lucy rent it between you? It's near to us and it's handy for Lucy's parents when things are worked out. It's in a much nicer area than your place Lols, and you'd have an entire house with two equal sized big bedrooms with en-suites. Lola could give notice instead of looking for another flatmate, and I would know you would look after my house better than any tenant."

The girls looked at each other.

"I'm not sure we could afford it K, it would be more expensive than my flat and I've no idea how to look after a garden, do you Lucy?"

Kylie shook her head,

"I've agreed with Paul and Jolie that we would only ask for the same as you're paying now Lols, and we - mostly Paul - will help you with the garden. Look, there's no need to decide today, but why don't I take you both over for a good look round now and then you can chat about it over the weekend?"

Kylie disappeared with the girls while Paul and I cleared away. Paul prepped the hot tub whilst I took a quick shower. He came up as I was stepping into my bikini bottoms ready for the hot tub later.

"Would you like a coffee babe?"

I reached for him,

"No thanks, but I'd like a kiss from my clever husband. Lucy's made up with the acknowledgement and her picture on the cover."

He pulled me in for a snog, then nuzzled my neck and slid a thumb to my nipple that had stiffened in the cool air. I groped him through his cock cage and, as expected, he was trying to erect inside it.

"Baby I'd love to let you molest me and give you a nice cum, but I think Lucy has designs on you tonight and it would be a shame not to have you at your horny best for her. We have a lot of people sleeping over tonight, have you given any thought to the sleeping arrangements?"

"As a matter of fact I have. I'm sure Kylie will be happy to sleep with her sister in the spare room, and if so Lucy says she's happy to come in with us. I'd love us to share her."

"Kylie might be a bit put out. She rescued her not me."

"Lola is straight and she'll probably be more comfortable sharing a bed with her sister. Kylie can play dominant when Lola goes home."

Paul went down to turn on the hot tub lights and get the music started while I pulled on a T-shirt, then followed him down and opened some wine. The others arrived back and Lola and Lucy were chatting excitedly about moving in to Kylie's house, so I guessed it was all settled. Kylie emailed her letting agent to tell them to take it off the market. Paul handed round the wine and announced that the hot tub was ready and last one in had to get out and fetch the next bottle. We traipsed out through the patio doors onto the deck where Elton's Tiny Dancer was playing. Kylie pulled her shorts and T-shirt off before sinking beneath the bubbles

. I pulled my top off and got in wearing just my bikini bottoms. Paul appeared with a stack of towels and put them on the deck within reach. He stripped down to his speedos and climbed in next to me. The girls hung back and Lucy wailed,

"You've done it to me again haven't you? I've no bathers and no bra again and no knickers to change into when I get these wet."

Lola peeled her running shorts down and then asked Paul to cover his eyes before pulling her crop top off and getting in next to Kylie. To his credit he didn't peek.

Lucy sighed and pulled her shorts off and hesitated a moment before pulling her top off. Her big breasts jiggled and all eyes were on her.

"Jeez guys, just stare at my boobs then!"

Lola giggled,

"Bloody hell Luce, they are awesome. I'm straight and I want to play with them. Come sit by me and let me have a grope."

She made groping motions with her hands as Lucy smiled,

"And you want me to share a house with you! I'm going to need a chaperone."

We laughed as Lucy squeezed between Paul and I, as far away from Lola as she could get. We spent a happy 45 minutes or so in the tub laughing and chatting. Lucy turned slightly towards Paul and leaned back against me. Eventually her head was on my shoulder and her hand found mine under the water. And I guessed she was playing footsie with Paul. We sent Paul out first to make cocoa, and then we girls got out and I put Lola's and Lucy's knickers in the washer/dryer along with some of mine and Kylie's things. Kylie and I lent the girls our robes and she and I got into our PJs and we all sat in front of the log fire drinking our cocoa with sprinkles.

As Kylie and Lola had to be up early, they went up first. Kylie had agreed she would sleep in the spare room with her sister so as not to disturb us at 6am. Paul, Lucy and I lingered for another 15 minutes or so with her sandwiched between us on one of the sofas. When Paul went up for a shower I touched her face.

"Sweetheart, are you sure you're OK with sleeping in our bed tonight? There is no pressure and I can make up a guest bed down here if you prefer."

"No, please I want to sleep with you and Paul. Please kiss me Jolie, I've been wanting you to all evening but I'm too nervous to take the initiative."

I leaned in and our lips met gently. My thumb slid across her cheek caressing her face as our kiss deepened. I felt the tension leave her and pushed at her lips with my tongue and she opened her mouth to let me in. At some point I pulled her around to straddle my lap and I pulled her robe open, my hands moving around her waist to stroke the smooth skin of her back. She was sucking my tongue gently when I pulled out of the kiss and she whimpered her disappointment.

"Let me look at you sweetheart."

My hands slipped to her waist as she sat back. Her erect nipples were baby pink thimbles on their raised areolae and I could smell her growing arousal. My own pussy was slick in my PJs. Her thighs were spread and her bald little pussy was a neat slit glistening with moisture. She leaned forward, her hands on the sofa back offering her breasts to my mouth. But I didn't take them. I looked up to see her confused expression.

"Not yet sweetheart. Are they aching?"

She nodded, biting her bottom lip. I held her eyes as I licked my middle finger and reached between her legs. Her eyes closed in anticipation.

"Ah, ah. Look at me sweetheart, keep them open."

She let out a long breath as her eyes found mine, the pupils huge in her sky blue irises. She moaned as the back of my wet finger found the crease where thigh meets crotch and traced down, across her perineum and up the other side, before caressing her smooth mons just above her clit. Her hips moved in my lap as I circled her pussy again, the labia now wet and starting to open.

"Please Jolie," she whispered.

"Darling I'm going to teach you about the sweet agony of tease and denial, and the bliss of release when you're finally allowed to cum."

I pulled her in to kiss her again before she could protest. The ache in her nipples and the throb in her needy pussy echoed in my own. Then as she pushed her tongue into my mouth I slowly slid my index finger into the tight silky warmth of her cunny. She gasped and pulled back. She was a quick learner, her eyes remained fixed on mine as I slowly her slowly.

"This lovely little pussy is mine and Kylie's. Paul's willy is not allowed in here. Understood?"

She nodded, biting her bottom lip again. She looked so cute when she did that. I pushed the robe off her shoulders and she let it slip off her arms to fall on the floor behind her. God, she was beautiful. Her skinny waist was softer than Kylie's, but her thighs were muscled and her breasts jutted firmly from her ribs. She looked around nervously.

"There's only us here sweetheart. I hope you'll spend a lot of time naked in this house."

She leaned forward again and began rocking on my finger, but I withdrew it.

"Jolie, please," she whined.

"It will be sweeter if you wait, I promise. Come on, let's go up now, Paul is waiting for us."

I led her upstairs and into our bedroom. She watched me as I pulled my T-shirt over my head and kicked my shorts off. Her eyes went from my flat chest to my bare cunny and back to my diamond hard little nipples. She took a hesitant step towards me and I pulled her into my arms. I kissed her neck below her ear and she murmured,

"I'm nervous Jolie. I've never had a threesome or been with a girl and I don't know what to do."

"We don't want you to do anything sweetheart. Just relax and let it happen to you. We just want to love you tonight, to find out what you like and what you don't like so much. But you must tell us if something makes you uncomfortable or you don't like it. I think we'll know if you really like something, but tell us anyway."

I pulled back the covers and climbed in patting the space beside me. I thought she might be less self conscious starting under the covers. I pulled the quilt over us and I kissed her nose.

"I've been so looking forward to holding you and kissing you. You are so beautiful sweetheart."

I kissed her again, my hand behind her head and she kissed me back hungrily. I slid a leg between her thighs and I felt her wet pussy push back against me. She moaned and rocked her hips and I put a hand on her bottom to encourage her. We kissed again, our tongues playing in her mouth as she rubbed against me. My own pussy was nicely against her hip and my own arousal surged. I pulled back to watch her breasts sway in time with the bucking of her hips. Her big nipples were straining erect and she raised a hand towards them, but I caught her wrist.

"No my darling that's not allowed. I'll tell you when you can touch yourself."

She bucked harder against my thigh. I sensed the time was right for a bit of dominance.

"Stop now sweetheart, lie still for me."

I didn't move my leg so she could have ignored me, but she made a little sound of frustration and lay still, her eyes questioning. I eased her onto her back.

"Thats a good girl. Now I want you to hold the bedhead with both hands and don't let go until I say you can, OK?"

She reached above her head and the motion pushed her chest out, her amazing boobs jutted from her ribs with almost no trace of flattening. I slid a hand from her tummy up to cup her right breast from below and pushed it up, kneading gently, but avoiding the rigid nipple. Her breath hissed through her teeth and her back arched. She bit her bottom lip again - God I love that - as I switched breasts. I locked eyes with her as I opened my mouth and moved towards her breasts. I hovered over a nipple. Her eyes were pleading and I knew she was holding her breath. Finally I took the rigid nubbin into my mouth and sucked hard, rubbing the flat of my tongue against it. She gasped and her hands tangled in my hair pulling me to her.

I pulled back and looked at her disappointed expression.

"Where are you hands sweetheart? Pretend they're handcuffed to the bedhead."

A look of comprehension and her hands were back gripping the bars of the bed head. This time as she arched I slipped an arm under her back. My mouth returned to an engorged teat and my fingers found its twin. I twisted and rolled one between my finger and thumb and suckled hard on the other and felt her respond. When I increased the pressure and bit her she cried out.

"Oh yes Jolie, I like that. Hurt them."

This time her hands remained above her head as I mauled her big tits, her hips twitching and her thighs parting inviting my touch. I sensed Paul on the bed behind me and he pulled the covers off us onto the floor. He leaned in to kiss her and her arms reached for him, but he gently placed them back at the bedhead. As he kissed her I slid lower, easing her thighs apart and pushing her heels up to her bottom. She was beautiful between her legs too. Her smooth mons was prominent against her concave tummy. Her neat little slit was like a split peach, pouting open and a deep pink inside. She was oozing juices, the excess running down her perineum into the crack of her bottom. The scent of her arousal filled the air. My own pussy was a throbbing, soggy mess, but I ignored it.

Just as I had with my finger earlier, I kissed and licked the crease where her thigh joined her crotch, across her perineum and up the other side before kissing and rubbing my cheek on the smooth bulge of her mons. I repeated the motion, this time nipping very gently with my teeth as I kissed and licked the flawless skin. Her clit was erect under its little hood and I guessed it was aching for attention as much as mine. I looked up to see Paul on all fours kissing her and playing with her breasts. I could see his poor caged cocklet bulging through the bars of his cage, the cockring causing his huge balls to swell. He wanted her too, but it was my turn and he would have to wait until I was ready to release him.

Lucy's cunny was gaping wide open as she writhed her hips desperate to get my mouth where she wanted it. But I wasn't just teasing her, I was teasing myself too. The urge to taste her overcame me and with an internal sigh I placed my mouth over her crease and sucked her pussy. My core clenched as I pushed my tongue into her and her hips heaved up off the mattress. She cried out, gasping

"Oh yes, Jolie I like that, I like that, like that, like that, yes like that."

I thrust my tongue into her as deep and fast as I could and rubbed my nose against her rigid clit. Her hips began to buck hard and I had to put my arms under her bottom to stay in place. She was panting now,

"Yes, yes, like that, oh God, I'm............"

Her breath hissed through her teeth and her back arched, thighs snapped shut trapping my head but I wasn't going anywhere.

My aching tongue was clutched repeatedly as her pussy pulsed through its orgasm and I gave in and reached into my panties to flick my clit and trigger my own waiting orgasm. When her thighs flopped open and released me I moved back up to find her reaching for me. I held her and stroked her hair as Paul spooned her from behind, his arms around her tummy. She went kiss me but I pulled back.

"I'm covered in pussy juice sweetie."

She grabbed my ponytail and pulled me firmly to her, although the kiss was sweet and gentle. Paul spoke softly from behind her.

"Did you like that Lucy? What would you like to do now - sleep?"

"It was wonderful. I know I sound greedy, but I'd really like to be fucked hard now."