The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at her,

"I like that kind of greedy. I think we can manage that."

I reached into the bedside drawer for Paul's strapon. He looked at me sadly as I fastened it around my waist. His poor cocklet was drooling in its cage.

"Now, now Paul. You know your little soldier is no good for fucking. She needs a bigger willy that won't come in ten strokes."

I tucked a pillow under her bottom and used some of her moisture to lube the dildo, then I positioned the large head at her entrance. I looked at her questioningly and when she nodded I remained still. She gave me the pleading look again but I shook my head.

"Where are your hands?"

She quickly grabbed the bedhead bars and her eyes flicked shut as I began to penetrate her.

"Open your eyes sweetie, look at me as it goes in."

I loved the way her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect 'O' as I sank into her. We quickly found a rhythm that felt good for her and stimulated my clit with the nodules on the back of the dildo. Her legs wrapped around my back pulling me into her and I groped her big breasts, marvelling at their firmness. I pinched an erect teat hard and she gasped.

"Too much baby?"

"No I love it. Bite them Jolie."

I did as she asked, biting gently as I sucked them hard. They felt big in my mouth, like sucking my thumb, and when I pulled back to watch them jiggle I was amazed how much her nipples had swollen. She was panting again now, her hips moving to meet me as I thrust the dildo into her. She held her breath and began to tense as her second orgasm approached. I slid the dildo out out her. She whined at me, her face distraught,

"Jolie, no, l'm so close."

"Not yet darling. Paul's willy is hurting and he wants to love you too."

I rolled onto my back and beckoned her.

"Come and sit on my big cock Lucy."

She scrambled to her knees and straddled me, remembering to look at me as she sank down onto the shaft, biting her bottom lip as she took the full length. I pulled the key from my neck and Paul gasped as his cocklet was freed and erected against his tummy.

"Hold her wrists behind her back baby."

She humped the dildo and I watched fascinated as her big breasts jiggled and swayed. The base of the dildo pressed harder on my clit in this position and I was sure I could cum like this. She began to hump faster and I saw the glazed look in her eyes as she approached climax.

"Lucy stop darling, make yourself wait."

She moaned her frustration, but she slowed to a stop, panting.

"Good girl. Would you like me to bite your boobies as you hump?"

She nodded, still panting and I reached for her placing her hands on the bedhead. She began to move again, her incredible breasts swaying inches above my face.

"Paul's been very patient. Shall we let him have you and do a nice cum up your bottom?"

She looked around at him.

"Yes Paul I want you too. Fuck my bottom Paul, hurry."

Paul quickly lubed his cocklet and got into position behind her. She grunted and I felt an increase in resistance to the dildo as she stretched to accommodate both of us. She began to move again and I heard Paul moan his delight as she rode both our cocks. She increased the pace and held her breath again. I put an arm around her back and pulled her to me sucking hard and biting the engorged teat swaying above me. I squeezed its twin with my fingers pulling and twisting as her movements became shallower and more frantic as she climaxed. Paul gasped and I knew he was pumping semen into her anus. I was close myself and bucked hard seizing a breast in each hand and squeezing the firm flesh. She kissed me as she climaxed and this tender act pushed me over and I came too, bucking and shuddering as waves of delight swept through me.

None of us moved for a couple of minutes, enjoying the post orgasm come down and the closeness of holding each other. Eventually I felt the need to move.

"Guys I've got a dildo pressing very hard on my poor clitty."

Lucy looked at me,

"Well if it's a bragging competition, I've got a willy up my bottom, a big rubber cock in my pussy and my tits feel like they've been in a blender."

There was a second of silence before Paul and I got the giggles and I kissed a grinning Lucy. Paul eased out of her behind and she rolled over to lay on her back next to me. I unstrapped the dildo and dropped it in the floor beside the bed. Paul retrieved the covers and pulled them over us and we sandwiched her between us. We snuggled and stroked and kissed and it was lovely. Paul broke the silence,

"So how was your first bisexual threesome? Can you see yourself enjoying some girlie sex again?"

"It was lovely, I came so hard I thought I was going to dislocate something. But you were doing everything to me. Next time I'd like to try to make you come. I'd like to kiss you, you know, down there."

"I'd like that sweetie. But we mustn't forget Kylie. She's keeping Lola company tonight but she wants to love you too."

We went to sleep, the three of us snuggled together. I was woken by Paul and Lucy fucking. She was on her back with a pillow under her hips and his willy was up her bum. They were humping slowly and I sensed that she was trying to make it last for him. I sleepily slid a hand between them across her tummy and found the hard nub of her clit. I rubbed just above it, where I liked it, moving it's little hood against it. They pulled me to them, hugging me and inviting me to share in their love making. As their coupling intensified, I flicked her clitty harder with my thumb and slipped two fingers into her empty cunny. As her back arched, Paul whimpered and I knew my horny husband was filling her gorgeous bottom with his cum a second time. As their breathing returned to normal, I murmured half in jest,

"If you two are going to fuck again tonight, get another room, I need to be up at 7.30."

Paul

I was just drifting back to sleep curled around Lucy's back, my hands full to overflowing with firm breast flesh, when there was a hammering at the front door. I glanced at the digital clock on Jolie's bedside table. It was 3.15. I slid out of bed and stepped into my joggers as Jolie rubbed her eyes. It was then I noticed the flashing blue lights outside the window. I hurried downstairs as the banging intensified and someone shouted,

"Police - open the door or we break it down."

"I'm coming now," I yelled back, struggling with the chain and dead bolts. Eventually I got the door open to find several uniformed policemen and a man in civilian clothes at my door.

"Good morning. I'm Detective Inspector Graham and this is Sergeant Williams. A warrant card was produced. Who are you?"

"I'm Paul Radcliffe -this is my house. What can I do for you?"

"We're looking for a miss Lucy Pascoe and we have reason to believe she may be here."

"She is. She's upstairs asleep. What's she supposed to have done?"

"She's done nothing. Her father claims that you and two other females forced your way into his house and abducted his daughter."

"He was holding her a prisoner locked in her bedroom and she's here of her own free will."

"Her father is claiming that she's a minor and you removed her without the consent of her legal guardian. Go and get her Mr Radcliffe, if this turns out to be true you're in a lot of trouble."

My jaw hit the floor. Lucy a minor! Surely this was a mistake. What the fuck was going on?

**********************************

Hi friends. I hope you like this latest instalment of Jolie, Paul and Kylie's story. I'm working on the next chapter but I'm very much an amateur and I have a demanding day job. Please feel free to let me know what you think and don't forget the vote thingy below. I'm working on Chap 10 but please be patient - this is not my day job!