The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 10

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.
11.8k words
4.36
5.9k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Compliant Cuckold - Chap 10

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and was persuaded by her stunning friend Kylie, to add some excitement to their love life. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial. Jolie finds that she is bisexual and falls for her friend who has now moved in with them. The three of them have befriended a younger girl, Lucy, who has a crush on Paul. She stayed over and Jolie gave her Paul for the night. Lucy's Father kept her locked in her room for two weeks before Paul, Kylie and her sister rescued her, but the police arrived in the small hours the next day accusing them of abducting a minor.

This chapter follows on from chapter nine. It can be read as a stand alone but will make more sense if you have read chapters one to nine first.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, femdom, anal and bondage. All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.

Chapter 10. A minor Incident

"You'd better come in."

It was just after three fifteen on Thursday morning. I stood aside and the detective inspector and his sergeant stepped into the hall leaving the uniformed officers outside. I led them through into the lounge and Jolie appeared in her pyjamas. She'd quickly pulled her dark hair into a ponytail.

"What's going on?"

"These officers need to speak to Lucy. Can you bring her down? Tell her not to worry, she's not in any trouble."

I offered tea and went into the kitchen to put the kettle on. We were drinking tea in silence when Jolie brought a worried-looking Lucy in wearing Jolie's bathrobe. The inspector stood as she came into the room and introduced himself.

"Could you confirm your name and home address please miss?"

"My name is Lucy Pascoe, and until this evening I resided at 64 Yew Tree Avenue with my parents."

"Thank you, do you have any identification with you Miss Pascoe?"

"I left home in rather a hurry and all I have with me are the clothes I was standing in. These kind people have taken me in until I can retrieve my belongings from my parents house. Please call me Lucy inspector, it's less intimidating."

The inspector looked across at Jolie and I.

"Could I speak to Lucy alone please?"

Jolie and I went into the kitchen. She leaned close to me and murmured,

"I told Kylie and Lola to stay out of sight. I'm going to go up and tell them what's happening - back in a sec."

I made her a mug of tea and she was back a minute later. We sat at the island and strained our ears, but although we could hear voices we couldn't hear what was being said. After fifteen minutes or so the inspector called us back into the lounge. Lucy still looked worried and tearful. Jolie went to sit on the sofa beside her and put an arm around her shoulders. The sergeant looked up from his pocket book.

Can I see some identification Mr Radcliffe?"

I produced my driving licence as the inspector began speaking again.

"I'm satisfied that Miss Pascoe - Lucy - left her home and is here of her own fee will. I am also content that as a vulnerable young woman on her own she is in a safe environment here. As far as I can determine from an online check of her driving licence she is eighteen years and nine months of age and so is an adult and free to choose where she resides. Is this likely to be your permanent address Lucy?"

Lucy rubbed her eyes with the sleeve of her dressing gown,

"No, Mr and Mrs Radcliffe are letting me stay here until I move into a friend's house I am going to be renting with another student friend. We were intending to start moving in next week."

"Thank you Lucy. I'd like to speak to Mr Radcliffe alone now please."

Jolie took Lucy into the kitchen and I sat on the sofa in the space they vacated.

"Mr Radcliffe, can you think of any reason that Mr Pascoe would hold a grudge against you?"

"I've only met him twice, but given he was holding his daughter captive in her bedroom and confiscated all means of contact with the outside world, and I set her free yesterday, I can see why he might be displeased with me."

"The reason I ask is that in addition to claiming that you had abducted a minor, an allegation we now know to be false, he claims that you forced your way into his house and assaulted him. Would you care to describe what took place when you released Miss Pascoe."

I placed my tea mug on the side table and laced my fingers before describing in detail how we had sprung Lucy from her bedroom prison.

The inspector listened without interruption, then stood and paced the lounge.

"Your account seems to tie in with Miss Pascoe's version of events in the house, but that still leaves activity in the garden uncorroborated. Do you know where we can reach Misses McAlastair?"

"They're upstairs sleeping. We all came back here for dinner. They have to be up at six for work and uni so I was hoping not to disturb them."

"Mr Radcliffe, I'm trying to help you here. I'm looking for reasons not to take you into the station to conduct a formal interview at this time in a morning."

He went to the lounge door and spoke to Jolie and a couple of minutes later Kylie and Lola appeared. Kylie was in a T-shirt and shorts she used for sleeping. I noticed the sergeant glance at her tanned legs and the way her breastlets poked at her loose T-shirt. Lola was wearing Kylie's bathrobe. The inspector asked to speak to the girls alone and fifteen minutes later he called us all back in.

"Mr Radcliffe, Lola's and Kylie's accounts concur with yours. I understand Lola will be sharing accommodation with Miss Pascoe and she has provided me with the address. I will need you to come in to the station at your convenience today to make and sign a statement. Lucy, an officer will contact you later today to arrange a time to accompany you to your parents' house to retrieve some of your belongings. I think that's everything, thank you for the tea."

Jolie saw them to the door and they left. Kylie and Lola went back to bed, with Jolie following a few moments later.

"Try not to wake me when you come up, you two."

She kissed us both and padded upstairs. Lucy climbed into my lap for a hug.

"I'm sorry I brought all this to your door Paul. The police were worried you'd procured me for lascivious purposes."

"What did you tell them?"

"I said that apart from putting your willy up my bottom twice you'd behaved like a perfect gentleman," she grinned.

My mouth dropped open in mock shock. I slid a hand into her dressing gown and filled my hand with firm breast-flesh.

"Mr Radcliffe!" she exclaimed, as I groped her, "Is this a lascivious purpose? Where did I put that policeman's........"

I silenced her with a kiss, which she melted into, her hand playing with the hair at the nape of my neck. My cocklet tried to erect, pressing against the bars of the micro cock cage. I wanted her but I couldn't have her. I felt her wince as I rubbed a thumb over a stiffening teat. She breathed into my ear.

"I know I wanted you to be rough with them, but my boobies are a bit sore Paul. Can you find something else to play with?"

I picked her up and she gave an 'eep' as I placed her with her back over the padded sofa arm. Her head went back as she bent backwards, her long, blond hair trailing on the floor. Her flat tummy was deeply concave and her lower ribs stuck out in sharp relief. She reached over head to put her hands on the floor as I pushed her robe open exposing her lean form. My willy strained hard against its cage as I took in the sight of her gorgeous body. She knew my fetish and sucked her tummy in hard as I nuzzled her soft skin groaning her name as I pushed my tongue into her belly button. I slid my hands up her ribs to cup the undersides of her big breasts, avoiding her sore nipples. She allowed me a couple of minutes before she flopped her legs open and gave a little buck of her hips to get my attention. Her normally tightly closed little slit was beginning to pout, the pink inner labia just visible and glistening. I moved lower trailing kisses down her tummy and her heels found my spine. Her crotch was beautiful, hairless and baby smooth. Her little star was pink and I knew from last night it would feel so tight even for my little willy, but I wasn't allowed pleasure myself until the weekend. I kissed the soft skin of her inner thigh, moving slowly towards her core before switching to the other thigh. She hissed in frustration.

"Please don't tease me this time Paul. Kiss my foo-foo nicely and make me cum and then I want to go to sleep."

I gave her a series of little kisses on her labia and mons and she wriggled her hips irritably.

"Not like that, a proper kiss, you know what I want."

I smiled to myself before placing my mouth over her vulva and rubbing the tip of my tongue the length of her crease. I alternated this with plunging as deep into her as far as I could reach and working in and out a few strokes before returning to lick her crease. Her hips began to move in rhythm with the movements of my tongue, her heels pulling me to her. I eased a thumb into her getting it nice and wet. She groaned as I slid it out and down and gently into her little pink star, working it slowly in and out to match the cadence of undulating hips. I sucked two fingers of my other hand and pushed them into her clutching tunnel, curling them up and searching for the little rough patch on the front wall. I flicked the hard little nub of her clit with my tongue as she began to pant, the tension in her body increasing. My cocklet was aching in its cage and drooling precum. Her breaths grew shallower and shallower as she approached climax, until I nipped the little bud gently and rubbed it with the flat of my tongue. Her thighs snapped closed around my head as she gasped, and I knew she was trying to be quiet. Suddenly she grunted into her fist and the tension left her. I felt pulses of contractions from her pussy and anus as she squeezed my thumb and fingers inside her. I continued to stimulate her throughout her orgasm until she opened her thighs and gasped,

"Stop, stop, enough baby I'm done."

I planted a last kiss on her pussy and one on her tummy before pulling her up into my arms. She reached down to feel my willy bulging out through the bars of its cage.

"Oh, poor baby, did you want my bottom again? Jolie says you can't come out until Saturday. Take me up to bed now please, you've broken me and I don't think my legs work anymore."

I chuckled and stood with her in my arms, carrying her up the stairs. I set her down in our bedroom and I watched her lovely bottom as she dropped her robe and walked naked into the en-suite. I got into bed trying not to disturb the sleeping Jolie, but she turned over to face me and gave me a drowsy kiss.

"You taste of Lucy's pussy," she mumbled, before going back to sleep. Lucy emerged and climbed into bed spooning me from behind. She nudged the backs of my thighs until I parted them slightly allowing her to pull my straining cocklet and bloated testicles back between my thighs so she could caress them. She squeezed gently and teased me as I groaned and wept precum. Sleep did not come quickly.

Lucy

Paul and I were awakened at ten am by my mobile. It was a policewoman asking if I was available to go to my parents house at eleven. I said I was and told a grumpy Paul. Clearly the lack of sleep had left him irritable. He was in his cage so sex was not a possibility, so I resorted to pouting and pleading for coffee as I stood naked beside the bed. He grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed for a cuddle and a snog.

"Get off me you pervert," I giggled, "I need to be up and showered and ready to leave in fifty minutes. And you need to go to the police station, remember?"

I went to shower and Paul had gone downstairs when I came back into the bedroom to dress. I pulled on the oversize T-shirt and a pair of shorts Jolie had kindly left out for me and quickly plaited my hair. As I went downstairs I could smell coffee brewing. Two slices of toast were waiting on a plate with butter and marmalade next to them. There was a note from Lola propped against a vase with the flowers that Kylie had brought Jolie yesterday.

Good Morning Lucy

So excited to be sharing a house with you! Are you sure you're happy with the blue bedroom? I'm fine with either.

Kylie is waiving rent for the first month as I have to give a month's notice on my flat, and she thinks you will need to buy a few things as you are moving from your parents' place. She is leaving all the furniture and appliances for us to use. I plan to start moving things in this weekend but I won't be moving in until the following weekend, unless I find a tenant for my flat sooner.

Love Lola

I was really starting to like Lola, but I was in no rush to move in as I was enjoying being here. But I knew I couldn't hope to sleep in their bed every night. Four in a bed was a bit cramped! And living nearby would give me plenty of opportunities to be with them but give them space. I'd noticed Lola looking at Paul a couple of times and I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it if things went further. I don't think I'd be jealous as he's not mine, but emotions are seldom rational. I was putting my cup and plate in the dishwasher when Paul came down. He gave me a key attached to a fob for the alarm and a crash course on how to use it before he left to give his statement.

"Bye sweetie, don't forget your scooter and it's charger, and try and get your birth certificate and passport. Don't worry if you can't get your laptop or phone, we can get new ones for your co-author and official fan club chair activities."

He kissed my forehead and then I was alone in their house. I had a few minutes to kill, so I went upstairs and made the beds. The doorbell chimed and I scampered down the stairs holding my braless breasts in check. The community policewoman at the door was slim and about four inches taller than me. Her dark hair was cropped close to her head under her hat and she had pale grey eyes set within a strikingly beautiful face.

"Hello I'm PC Dinsdale, but call me Helen. Are you Lucy Pascoe?"

She smiled showing perfect teeth and I stood gormless for a moment, my head completely empty.

"Er yes, sorry. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

"Sorry about that, but we had to make sure you were safe. I'm supposed to remind Mr Radcliffe to go into the station to make a statement."

'He's already gone. Would you like a cup of tea or something?"

She smiled at me and she had dimples for God's sake. I love dimples.

"Why don't we go and see if we can get your stuff? If it goes well, we can have the something. I don't drink tea."

I managed to set the alarm as I locked up and climbed into the large police estate car.

"I don't normally get a car this nice but I persuaded them you might have a lot of stuff to move," she grinned.

When we arrived at my parents house I suddenly felt tears sting my eyes. Firstly, because I realised that my childhood home was home no more. But also because the front lawn had a number of black bin bags on it that I assumed were my possessions. Helen caught my expression and squeezed my hand.

"Chin up Lucy, they've saved you some packing and we don't have to fight for this stuff."

We got out of the car and I peeked into the bags. It looked as though my drawers and cupboards had just been emptied into bags. Helen was helping me load them into the car when my Mum came to the door. She was red eyed from crying but she was sober. I ran to hug her.

"Are you OK Mum."

She wiped her nose on the sleeve of her cardigan and sniffed.

"Course I'm not OK, my little girl is leaving, but its for the best. You've done your bit and you need to get away from your Father. Can I come and see you when your settled?"

I kissed her cheek and held her hand.

"Of course you can Mum. Try not to drink so much, you can manage without him if you're sober."

She pulled a small bundle from her pocket.

"I can't find your phone or your laptop - I think he might have smashed them in temper. But I managed to get your earrings and stuff."

She passed me the bundle and I took it gratefully.

"Mum I need my passport, birth certificate and credit cards. Do you know where they are?"

"He keeps stuff like that in a drawer in his office. He's in there now."

I turned to Helen and she nodded,

"Lead the way Lucy."

We went through to the back of the house to my Dad's study. The door was ajar so I tapped on it and pushed it open. My Father was sitting at his desk and he twisted on his chair to glower at us.

"What the fuck do you want? Your junk is on the front lawn, now get out of my house."

Helen took a half pace forward to stand slightly in front of me.

"Now, now Mr Pascoe, is that the language to use in front of your daughter? We need her passport, driving licence and birth certificate, and her credit cards."

"She's no daughter of mine, she's a little slut, cavorting around flaunting those breasts."

I felt tears come again, angry at myself for letting his vile words upset me.

"If she's no longer your daughter you won't need her personal documents will you Mr Pascoe? Hand them over and we'll be on our way."

"She's getting nothing more from me, you'll have to get a court order or a search warrant or whatever."

"Mr Pascoe, if I have to come back with a search warrant it'll be with a team to search very nook and cranny of this house, and as fixated as you are with your daughter's breasts it would surprise me greatly if there weren't things here or on your computer that you wouldn't want us to find."

He stood suddenly his face contorted with rage. Helen took another half pace forward putting herself between me and my Father.

"Calm down Mr Pascoe. Do you really want to bring all this hassle down on yourself? She can get copies anyway even if you withhold them."

My Father's shoulders suddenly slumped. It was like watching a balloon deflate. He produced a key from his pocket and unlocked a drawer. He reached inside and suddenly turned towards us, the documents in one hand and a paper knife in the other. I'd only just registered it was there when I heard a crack and a yelp and the knife clattered to the floor followed by the documents as my father grabbed his wrist. Helen had drawn and extended her baton and struck the knife from his hand. She picked up the documents and handed them to me, not taking her eyes off him.

"Ok Lucy, now lead the way out. Thank you for your help Mr Pascoe. I have all this on body cam should you choose to register a complaint."

I grabbed my electric scooter and charger from the garage, kissed my Mother goodbye and we left. In the car on the way back I looked across at Helen.

"You were amazing Helen. Do you think he would have stabbed you?"

"I wasn't about to wait and see. I'm wearing a stab vest but you're not. Have you checked the documents, is that everything you need?"

"I think so. Would you really have got a search warrant and turned the house over?"

"I don't think I could have got a search warrant for that. I'm not wearing a body cam either but he didn't notice."

We pulled up at the house and Helen reversed the car up to the garage. I mastered the alarm again and I went inside to open the garage door. She helped me unload the car and when we had finished I asked if she had to rush off or if she had time for the

something.

"It depends what the something is."