The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have flushed because she laughed at me.

"Lucy, I'm teasing you, coffee would be lovely."

We sat in the kitchen and chatted about her life as a community beat officer and her part time sociology degree. Then she asked me about the Radcliffes and how I knew them. I must have gushed about Paul because she grinned at me,

"Sounds like you have a bit of a crush on the lucky Mr Radcliffe. What does Mrs Radcliffe think?"

I went on to tell her about Jolie and how gorgeous she is. Her mouth dropped when I went on to describe Kylie and how she lived here too. Suddenly I realised I had probably said too much to a relative stranger, but I was so comfortable with her. She must have picked up on it because she squeezed my hand.

"Don't worry, I'll keep it to myself. Be careful though Lucy, these things don't always last, but I guess you've thought it through."

She stood and put her mug in the sink.

"I better get back. Perhaps I'll see you around campus Lucy Pascoe. I hope so."

She let herself out and I stood and watched her drive away. Wow, Helen Dinsdale. Just wow.

Paul

I pulled into the police station carpark and made my way to reception. I told the officer that I'd been asked to come in by Inspector Graham and make a statement. He made a call.

"The inspector is out on a job but Sergeant Williams will see you."

Ten minutes later Sergeant Williams appeared through a door and held it open for me.

"Come through Mr Radcliffe. Thanks for coming in."

He led me down a dreary corridor and into an even drearier interview room. It had a table against the far wall that was bolted to the floor and four metal chairs. A thin strip of a window sat high on one wall. An evidential recording machine was fixed to the table.

"Can I get you a tea or coffee? Be warned the tea is awful and the coffee worse."

"I'd better go with tea then please. Milk no sugar."

He came back with the tea and explained that he'd made a draft statement based on his notes of our conversation earlier. I was to read it and I could add, change or delete anything. Once I was satisfied he would print off three copies for me to sign, one of which he would give to me. He gave me his tablet and together we made a couple of minor changes and then he disappeared to collect the printed statements. When he came back I signed the three copies. He folded one and placed it into an envelope and gave it back to me. As he showed me out he advised me to stay clear of Mr Pascoe to avoid inflaming the issue.

"Thanks for coming in Mr Radcliffe. I spoke to Mr Pascoe earlier this morning and explained to him that his daughter didn't want to press charges for imprisonment but if she did it could attract a custodial sentence. So I don't expect the assault complaint to go any further, but we'll be in touch to confirm either way."

I shook his hand and left. I texted Jolie and Kylie to bring them up to speed. I had a text from Lucy saying she was back home with most of her stuff. No phone or computer though. She would have to keep Kylie's old one for now. I drove home deciding that I would take Lucy to lunch before her shift at the coffee shop at one pm. She'd agreed to an extra few shifts to make her hours up to account for the ones she'd missed while her Father kept her locked up. When I got home she was going through her belongings in the garage and was in tears.

"He's put soil and water in every bag," she wailed, "Everything's dirty or wet, the bastard."

"OK, lets sort everything into piles on the floor in here. Never mind the mess, we can sweep it up later. Choose some things you want to wear to work this afternoon and we'll put them on a quick wash and dry and they'll be ready in an hour. The rest we'll wash and dry later. If anything is spoiled you can have a fun day at the weekend shopping with an advance on your first salary payment for Silver Cauldron."

She stood and went to hug me but I held her at arm's length.

"No cuddles until the first wash is on, now get to it and I'll make us some lunch."

She pouted at me then smiled weakly and I left her making piles of whites, coloureds and non-clothing items on the floor. Later over lunch she told me in detail what had happened at her parents house and about the heroic PC Dinsdale. Then we had a cuddle on the sofa in the lounge whilst we waited for her clothes to dry. I told her I'd take her in to work and collect her, not to be controlling but because her coats were wet and it was going to rain. When I dropped her off she was more cheerful wearing her freshly laundered underwear and uniform. I drove back home via the butchers having bought some nice steaks to barbecue tonight. Kylie was already home as her last client was a no-show. She had found Lucy's soiled belongings in the garage. The washer was running and she was ironing some tops.

"I came in here to start setting the multi gym up, and saw all this. How mean is her Father?"

I went and hugged her from behind as she worked.

"And how thoughtful are you?"

I kissed her cheek and she turned her face for a peck on the lips.

"How do you fancy barbecued steak for dinner with jacket spuds and salad?"

Half an hour later I'd finished chopping salad and the steak was marinading. I took her a coffee. A third load of washing was in the machine and she was sitting cross-legged on the floor wiping down books, photos and other small items. I began sweeping up soil and mud from the concrete floor. Kylie looked up at me.

"Some of these things are spoiled I'm afraid. I think I've done all I can, Lucy needs to go through some of these things, like her diary for instance and her trinket box."

I pulled her to her feet.

"Come and drink your coffee now, you can't do any more until this last load is finished."

I led her through into the kitchen and we sat at the island together. I related Lucy's tale about the heroic PC Dinsdale.

"I can't believe he pulled a knife on them," Kylie gasped.

"Well the PC wasn't sure he was going to threaten them, she just wasn't taking any chances with Lucy standing next to her. She impressed the hell out of Lucy."

The sound of Jolie's TT interrupted us and I slid off my stool to make her a coffee. I kissed her hello as she came through the door leaving Kylie to bring her up to speed as I headed out to clean the barbecue. Half an hour later I was done and it was time to get Lucy. Jolie was in the shower and I left Kylie ironing the last load of washing when I left. I managed to find a spot right outside the shop and Lucy darted to the car from the doorway to avoid the rain. She kissed me and chatted about her day and her excitement at my new Silver Cauldron story, Bad Spelling, due to drop tomorrow. When we got home her mood dropped and she went into the garage. She came back out puzzled.

"Where's all my stuff guys?"

Jolie looked up as she set the table,

"Kylie spent the whole afternoon in there. She's washed and ironed everything and cleaned your stuff. It's in the spare room on the bed."

Lucy's eyes filled with tears and she rushed into Kylie's arms.

"Hey, come on, it's only a bit of laundry," Kylie smiled as she rubbed Lucy's back.

"No it's not. It's kind and thoughtful and you've been my Mum again."

They went upstairs to look at her things and Jolie came across to hug me.

"She might have her faults but our girl has her heart in the right place doesn't she?"

I nodded and took the steaks from the fridge and went out to light the barbecue.

Lucy

Kylie and I went upstairs and in the spare room my clothes were laid out in neat piles on the bed. My diary, trinket box and a few personal things were in a plastic bag still needing cleaning. She explained that she hadn't wanted to intrude on my private things. She fetched a couple of cases and we packed away the clothes I wouldn't need for the next few days. I caught sight of my little vibrator and I went scarlet. She noticed and grinned at me.

"Lucy sweetie, you work in a sex shop so you know we girls need our toys. Look at some of mine. She pulled open the bedside drawer and it contained several dildoes including an enormous strapless. My hand went to my mouth.

"My god that thing is enormous! Do you use it on Jolie?"

"Not often, she has to be in the mood for a stretch. What do you do with your little one?"

I went an even deeper crimson. She hip bumped me grinning.

"C'mon share girlie."

"I put it in my bottom sometimes when I'm - you know - by myself."

"I have a phobia about my bottom. You try and put something in there and my mood will drop faster than a fat kid on a seesaw."

I laughed and she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you downstairs."

As she went to leave I called her back.

"Thanks for all this Kylie. And for yesterday and for lending me your phone and everything."

She smiled at me over her shoulder,

"You're a lovely girl Lucy, it's my pleasure."

I changed out of my coffee shop uniform and I sighed with relief as I took my bra off. It left deep red lines that would take a while to fade. I put on a white blouse that tied in the middle to show a bit of tummy and a flouncy deep blue skirt that came to mid thigh. My unfettered breasts moved freely in my blouse, the nipples poking against the thin material. I checked myself in the mirror - sexy not slutty.

We had a pleasant dinner and then played a rowdy game of scrabble. I kept sneaking glances at Kylie throughout the game. She was so pretty and I was getting myself worked up imagining what it would be like to sleep with her. Paul cheated outrageously and we girls ganged up on him and he came last. By the end of the game I was decidedly randy and ready to expand my girlie sex experience to include Kylie. Then Paul and Jolie went to make hot chocolate and I took the opportunity to sit next to her on the sofa. She held an arm out and I snuggled into her. I was leaning with my back against her and she played with my hair as we watched the late news and drank our chocolate. Her breath was nice against my ear and I could feel I was starting to make my knickers damp. I was primed and ready and I was willing her make a move on me. When she put her mug down I cheered internally as she put her arm around me and pulled me tighter against her. I felt her nose move against my ear and the faintest touch of her lips against that spot on my neck. I felt a zing in my core and my nipples tingled. I tilted my head slightly inviting more. Her lips nuzzled me and I tilted my head right over, wantonly offering my neck as she interlaced her fingers with mine. Her teeth nipped as she sucked gently at my special spot and I let out an involuntary gasp as my pussy clenched. I looked across and blushed as I saw Jolie and Paul were grinning at me.

"Goodnight you two."

Jolie pulled Paul to his feet and they went upstairs. Kylie continued to kiss my neck and ear. Her other hand moved up my ribs tracing circles under but not touching my breast. My nipples were so tight they hurt and were very visibly erect under my blouse. I felt moisture flow below and I slid a leg over hers parting my thighs, but her fingers remained interlaced with mine stroking my tummy. After a few minutes of this I went to pull her hand towards my breasts where my engorged teats were aching to be touched. But she shushed me.

"No sweetie be still."

"Don't you want me?" I whispered, my voice heavy with disappointment.

"How could I not want you sweetheart, you're so beautiful? But I need you to be sure you want this, so sure your breasts are aching and your knickers are wet with wanting me. Can you wait a few minutes more?"

I groaned as my clitty throbbed and a trickle of moisture crept down to my bottom. She undid the tie on my blouse and exposed my breasts.

"Are they aching for me?"

I nodded. She reached for the hem of my skirt and pulled it up exposing my sodden panties. I could smell my own arousal.

"Have you soaked your knickers Lucy?"

I nodded again, my face colouring.

"Please take me to bed now Kylie. I don't want to wait any more."

She eased me off her gently and pulled me to my feet, then she led me upstairs to the spare room. There she took my face in both hands and kissed me gently.

"We have all night, let's not rush this."

She pushed my blouse off my shoulders and unzipped my skirt letting it slide down my legs to the floor. She crouched before me, her face level with my crotch and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my knickers. She peeled the soaked crotch away from my soggy pussy and they dropped to the floor. She reached with a finger and pulled up on the skin above my clit causing it to emerge from its little hood. Then she stood and pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear,

"Open your legs a little sweetie - that's it."

She pushed a thigh between mine and I moaned. I was soaking wet and my hard clit pressed against her silky soft thigh.

"Oh, you are a wet needy girl aren't you?"

She slid a hand around my bottom to pull me close as I tilted my hips to rub my throbbing pussy against her thigh. She kissed me as I rubbed, my breathing becoming deeper. When I started to tremble and rub faster she pulled away. I whimpered in protest,

"Kylie, please."

"Soon darling. Don't you want me naked too?"

I nodded, squeezing my thighs together with my ankles crossed. She pulled her crop top off and my breath caught. Her perky little breastlets were crowned with swollen areolae and her baby pink nipples were as taut and erect as mine. I squirmed my hips looking for friction for my throbbing pussy as she wriggled out of her lycra shorts.

"Stop cheating and take my knickers off, naughty girl."

I knelt in front of her and ran my hands up the backs of her thighs to her bottom, curling my fingers over the string of her thong. Her scent filled my senses as I slowly drew them down. The cotton gusset was soaked and left strings as I peeled it from her vulva. She stepped out of them and I looked up at her as her fingers stroked my hair. I'd seen her pussy briefly when she got out of the hot tub the first time I came to the house, so I knew she was bare down there. But now her clitty was erect and I could see it was much bigger than mine and Jolie's and was bulging under its hood. I leaned forward and kissed her bare mons.

"Come to bed now."

She led me over to the bed and lay on her back holding a hand out to me. I chewed my lower lip and hesitated.

"I don't know what to do Kylie."

"Sweetheart, just explore and do what you want to me, or what feels good when you touch yourself. You'll know if I like it and I'll tell you if I don't."

I still hesitated.

"Start by coming here and kissing me."

I crawled over her on all fours. Her hand went to my cheek whilst the other pulled my bottom down and I settled onto her skinny form. Her knee nudged between mine and I exhaled as my throbbing pussy came into contact with her thigh again, still wet and slippery from before. We kissed and our hips rocked against each other, gently stoking our arousal. Eventually my desire to explore her gorgeous little body overcame my awkwardness and I pulled back supporting myself on my elbows above her. She smiled up at me.

"That's quite a contrast - your beautiful big boobies against my pathetic little gnat bites. Look, if I do this they almost disappear entirely."

She raised her arms over her head leaving the just the bulges of her areolae above her ribs. A pulse of arousal caused my core to clench.

"Stay like that please," I husked.

I slid a thumb over her right little bump before slowly lowering my head to take the entire breastlet into my mouth. I felt her exhale and a hand cupped the back of my head. I sucked gently, playing with the erect nipple with my tongue as she stroked my hair. As I pulled back her hand went back over her head again giving me the visual I wanted. I moved to mouth her left breastlet, caressing the right and rolling the nipple between my finger and thumb.

"That's nice," she hissed, her hips moving beneath me.

Her back began to arch, pushing her chest towards me as I suckled and caressed her, but when I increased the pressure, pinching and biting she tensed, so I backed off until she relaxed again. I slowly kissed my way down her chest, sliding my pussy down her thigh and over her knee before reluctantly giving up the contact and bringing both legs between hers. I nudged the insides of her knees and she parted her legs for me bringing her heels up towards her bottom. I kissed each bump of her six pack, moving lower to nuzzle her baby smooth mons. Kylie's breathing increased and her hips pushed up in silent offering. I looked at her pretty pussy wondering what to do. Fingers inside or outside? How many? Vulva or clitty? What would I want to feel most? Then I knew without a doubt. I lowered my face and placed a hesitant kiss on her pouting slit and she gasped. I did it again, this time running my tongue up the length of her crease. She moaned and her hips moved in response. My mouth filled with her flavour and I liked it. I sealed my lips over her oozing pouch and rubbed my tongue up and down her slit as her hands tangled in my hair.

"Oh Lucy, you gorgeous girl, that's so nice."

I slipped my hands under her thighs and curled them around to hold her to me as I explored her pussy with my mouth. I lapped at her juicy cunny like a cat drinking milk, enjoying the little sounds she made and the movement of her hips. I pulled away for a second to look up at her but her eyes were closed, one hand caressing a little breastlet. Her clit was pushing against its hood and I used the tip of my tongue to give it an exploratory lick and I felt it flick free. I pulled back for another look and saw the little shaft standing erect almost an inch. I felt subtle pressure from Kylie's hand on my head and I knew what she wanted. I placed my lips over the hard little shaft and sucked gently. Her pelvis tilted and her fingers became claws in my hair as she gasped my name. I sucked rhythmically and nudged the little organ with my tongue as she began to pant, humping her crotch at my face. I slipped a finger into her tight tunnel and was about to slip it into her bottom as I would have liked myself, when I remembered her phobia and instead inserted another finger. She was gasping now, her heels pressed into my back as she humped, when I realised she was repeating a word.

"Bite, bite, bite."

I nipped the base of her clitty gently and held it with my teeth while flickering my tongue at the little shaft captive in my mouth. Her hips heaved and both hands held my head tight against her crotch. She cried out and her pussy spasmed around my fingers. Little squirts of liquid hit my chin and chest as she gasped and shuddered through her orgasm. I felt a smile stretch my mouth as I pulled back to watch the contractions pulse in her pussy and anus. I had just had my first oral sex with a girl and l'd made her cum! I left my fingers in her, enjoying the clenches of her aftershocks when she pulled me up to kiss her.

"I'm all pussy faced," I warned.

We both giggled at my choice of words and she kissed me anyway, my fingers still inside her. I was lying half on my left side straddling her right leg, my wet pussy against her thigh. Her other leg was still flopped to the side giving me access to her. Another after spasm went through her and I smiled at her.

"I can feel it when you do that, it's lovely. You're so warm and wet in there."

I moved my fingers gently inside her and her eyes closed. I slid my thumb to nudge her clitty and she winced.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Too soon?"

She nodded and stroked my bottom pulling me onto her leg and raising it slightly to increase the pressure and encouraging me to hump her thigh.