The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About fifteen minutes before my shift finished Jolie texted to tell me to turn the vibrator on to its lowest setting. At its slowest speed the vibrations felt very strong and I was worried that people could hear it when it pulsed every 30 seconds or so. John, the owner asked me if I was OK and I realised I was pulling a face and walking with my thighs pressed together. I tried to relax - it wasn't going to fall out and I had to resist the urge to 'eep' each time it pulsed. Just as I was about to leave Jolie texted again.

Jolie: Before you leave take your knickers off. Tie them to your handlebar on the way home so I can see you have done as I asked when I pass you in my car. Xxx

Lucy: My God Jolie have you seen this skirt? If the wind blows I'll be flashing the street.

Jolie: Lucky street! I'm so horny thinking about you. Do this for me darling please. It will turn me on so much knowing you are bare under your little skirt. I'm going to take you hard as soon as you get home. Xxx

My core clenched as I read the end of her message and I let out a gasp as the vibrator pulsed in my bottom. I was seriously horny now and feeling reckless.

Lucy: OK I'll do it, but you have to come and bail me if I get arrested.

I slipped my knickers off quickly in the locker room and stuffed them in my jacket pocket. I grabbed my scooter and hurried outside eager to get home. The cool evening air moving around my wet pussy made me very conscious of my precarious modesty. I drove a couple of hundred yards to find a quiet spot, then stopped to tie my damp knickers around the handlebars where Jolie would see them as she passed me. I was driving down a side street when I heard a car behind me just as the draft from a lorry coming the other way ruffled my skirt. I half turned expecting to see Jolie's Audi TT and almost fell off as a police car pulled up in front of me signalling me to stop. Oh my God, had they caught an eyeful? Was I going to get arrested?

Hi friends. I hope you like this latest instalment of Jolie, Paul and Kylie's story. I'm working on the next chapter but I'm very much an amateur and I have a demanding day job. Please feel free to let me know what you think and don't forget the vote thingy below. I'm working on Chap 11 but please be patient - this is not my day job!