The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway my Lucy girl, it's my turn to take care of you now. You've set the bar very high. Are you sure you've not done that before?"

I smiled and she kissed me, as I rubbed against her, my pussy drooling onto her silky soft thigh.

"OK sweetie, mouth or cock?"

"I think I'd like you to fuck me, but not with that monster."

She reached into the bedside drawer and produced a smaller strapless dildoe but it was still seven or eight inches long and quite thick. I swallowed and nodded as she showed it to me. My fingers pulled free from her as she knelt next to me and I watched with growing arousal as she lubed the bulbous end with her juices and slowly slid it into her cunny. I rolled onto my back and flopped my legs open wide raising my arms over my head to flaunt my breasts. She stopped and stared at me motionless.

"What?" I asked, my confidence fading.

"I see a lot of nice bodies and pretty girls at the gym, but you sweetheart, are something else. You are jaw droppingly, throat achingly beautiful and the rare thing is you really have no idea do you?"

I really didn't know what to say at that so I held my arms out to her and she knee walked up to my bottom, lifting my hips so my thighs were over hers. The hard underside of the shaft of the feeldoe rubbed against my crease as she settled onto her heels, her knees either side of my waist.

She pulled back to look at me and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear,

"Are you ready Lucy?"

"I've been wanting you all evening. If you make me wait any longer I'll scream."

"You're going to scream either way sweetie."

She positioned the tip against my eager cunny and slid slowly and smoothly into me. She held my gaze the whole time, watching for any sign of discomfort. When her mons touched mine my arms wrapped around her shoulders, my legs went around her back and my ankles crossed pulling her in. We kissed as she ground against me. After several minutes she touched my nose with a fingertip to get my attention.

"Sweetie, I can't move much like this and I want to look at you. Pull your knees up to your chest and hold the bedhead for me. Let me see your pretty face and watch those beautiful boobies jiggle as I fuck you with my big cock."

I did as she asked and she withdrew until just the tip was inside me. She sank back into me as I exhaled and repeated the motion several times, my pussy making soggy squelching noises. I wanted more, harder, rougher and faster.

"I won't break Kylie. Fuck me hard."

It was as if I'd unleashed a tiger. Suddenly she was ramming the dildoe into me and mauling my breasts. I loved it, giving little whimpers of encouragement. I tipped my head way back to expose my throat and she took the hint pulling my hair hard to tip my head back even further to suck and bite my neck. My hips were bucking back at her as my orgasm approached and I knew it was going to be a monster. It was lurking near but was hiding just out of sight. I decided to risk exposing my darkest kink.

"Hurt me Kylie, you have to hurt me, please I'm so close."

She sat up, still humping me hard and looked down at me.

"What do you want baby?"

I arched my back pushing my jiggling tits up at her,

"Slap them hard Kylie, slap my tits."

There was a sharp crack as she slapped the back of my left thigh a couple of times. My hips came way off the bed as I orgasmed, crying out as she slapped my right thigh. Then she collapsed onto my bucking, writhing body hugging me to her as she fucked me through my monster of an orgasm. We lay gasping in each other's arms, the dildoe still inside me. She went to back out but I held her to me.

"Leave it in for a bit Kylie, I like the feeling of being connected to you."

"Are you OK? No one's ever asked me to slap their boobs before."

I giggled at her,

"I'm glad you didn't. It was perfect."

"Sweetheart I'm a bit worried that you wanted me to slap your breasts. They're delicate structures. Why do you think you wanted that?"

I thought for a moment, my face colouring.

"I'm not sure where that came from. My Dad has always commented on them saying I flaunt them. Maybe I wanted them punished."

"You don't need to be punished for having lovely boobs, Lucy. And you don't flaunt them in public at all, you keep them strapped down in those awful tight bras. If I'm going to smack I prefer it to be on your legs or bottom."

"You mentioned smacking my bottom if I was naughty last time I was here. The thought of being tied up and smacked is exciting. I love the thought of being out of control. But what if I didn't like it in reality?"

She managed to stretch her legs out behind her whilst keeping the fake cock inside me.

"Sweetie, games like that are a form of love making. It's about making each other feel good and punishment should have no part in it. But I have a confession to make. I recently spanked Jolie quite hard because she was in the mood at the time and I'd wanted to spank her for ages. I took the opportunity to do something I wanted, even though I knew that normally she wasn't into it. In the morning she was sore and Paul was furious. I was selfish, and that can happen if the dominant is very aroused as I was. I made a promise not to do it again unless we had all discussed what was going to happen and agreed limits and a safe word. You see what I'd forgotten is that although Paul wasn't involved in the session, he was affected by it and it involved the people he loves. So before we get into anything like that we need to have a four way discussion, because there are three of us who care about you in this relationship."

I grinned at her,

"Are we in a relationship them?"

"Well I think we've demonstrated how much we care about you and you've had all three of us in various combinations so I think we're well past friends don't you?"

She backed out of me and went into the bathroom to remove and wash the feeldoe. When she came back she wrapped herself around me from behind and I sighed happily. I drifted off to sleep with her arms around me and her soft breath on my neck.

***************

The alarm on Kylie's phone woke me at six am on Friday morning. She silenced it immediately, turning to me and seeing I was awake she apologised.

"Sorry Luce, but I'm on early shift. I have to get up now."

She leaned over to kiss me and my arms went around her neck and I snogged her, trying to pull her onto me. She pulled back to kiss my forehead,

"Please don't make it any harder to leave you. You're lovely and warm and naked and I'm horny for you but I have to get up or I'll be late."

I pouted but let her go and she disappeared into the en-suite and I heard the shower run. I pulled on the big T-shirt that Jolie had lent me and went downstairs and poured her a glass of orange juice. I found the muesli she liked and tipped some into a bowl adding milk and raisins and took it back upstairs as she emerged naked from the bathroom.

"Will this buy me another five minutes?"

"Oh you thoughtful girl, thank you. Yes, if you plait my hair while I eat."

She sat on the edge of the bed and ate and I sat behind her with my legs around hers and did her hair. When I was done I slid my arms around her and pressed myself against her back, breathing in the scent of her. My nipples were hard and I rubbed them against her and nuzzled her neck. She set her empty bowl down and turned to me.

"Sweetheart, we don't have time for sex, but we can have a quick cuddle and then I have to get dressed."

She sat propped up on her pillows and I burrowed into her side, my arms around her. She kissed the top of my head and played with my hair. I was purring internally. She looked down at me.

"I really enjoyed last night Lucy, I hope you did."

I looked up at her and kissed under her jaw.

"Of course I did, and if you had time l'd want to do it again now. It's all a bit new though, until I met you and Jolie I'd never even considered sex with a girl and now I've got to get my head around being bisexual. I don't know what I'm going to tell people, my Dad will go nuts."

"Sweetheart, there's no need to rush into anything. Give yourself time to work out how you feel. You don't need to say anything to anyone at the moment. Let's get you moved in with Lola and you can take time to catch your breath."

She got up then and dressed in her gym attire. She leaned over to kiss me goodbye.

"Now, don't sit here alone and brood. Go and climb in with Jolie and Paul. She's up for work at seven so don't dally if you want a cuddle."

I heard the door slam and her car start before I pulled off my T-shirt and padded naked into the other bedroom. My nipples were stiff and I was still in the mood. There was space on Jolie's side of the bed so I slipped under the covers trying not to wake her. But she pulled me up against her into little spoon, one arm holding my tummy and the other cupping a breast. She nuzzled my shoulder and said drowsily,

"Has she gone to work and left you horny?"

I nodded and she gave my boob a little squeeze.

"Poor baby. Pull your knees right up."

I drew my knees up to my boobs and her hand slid from my tummy over my waist and under my bottom to where my pussy pouted behind my thighs. She cupped my sex and I exhaled as she stroked my pouch. She murmured into my ear,

"I love a nice, baby-smooth pussy."

"So do I," Paul's voice came from behind Jolie.

"You're not getting any Paul, you've had your cums for this week. Now come here and watch us."

She pushed the covers off so Paul could see. She continued to play outside my crease, making little petting movements, teasing me. I arched my back, pushing my breast into her palm and my bottom back at her.

"Shhhhh, lie still sweetie, I know what you want. You want to be our little submissive don't you?"

A fingertip dipped into my crease finding an abundance of lubrication within. It slid the length of my slit very slowly and I whimpered as it nudged my erect clitty.

"I think so. You'll stop if I don't like it?"

The hand on my boob moved up to stroke my neck, and she whispered into my ear,

"Your safe word is Pascoe. Let's see if you can do as you're told."

She continued to trail her finger in my crease as my arousal slowly climbed, the backs of my thighs and bottom now wet with my secretions. I had to bite a knuckle as she eased the tip of her finger into my clutching tunnel. She continued to make slow strokes up my crease with dips into my tight vulva, gradually increasing the depth but maintaining the agonisingly slow movement. I had to bite the pillow when she eased her thumb into my bottom. The tension in me had built to such a pitch I could hardly breath, my body beginning to tremble, when she eased out of me.

I turned to look at her confused, my face distraught.

"Jolie, please, I was almost there," I whined.

"I need to get up now baby, but Paul will give you a calm-down cuddle."

"Please Jolie I need to cum."

She looked at me with a stern expression,

"This is your first test Lucy. I'm going to make you wait for your orgasm until I come home this evening. Promise me you won't cum."

I bit my lip and looked down,

"I'll try."

She lifted my chin to meet her gaze.

"Not good enough. Promise me."

"OK, I promise, but I think you're mean."

"It will be better when you've had to wait - ask Paul."

She pulled my hand down to her crotch and she was as wet as me.

"See, l'm teasing myself too. It will be worth it I promise."

I watched her go into the en-suite as Paul spooned me from behind. His caged willy was straining against my bottom as I drifted off into a doze. Half an hour or so after Jolie left Paul went down and made some breakfast and brought it upon a tray. We sat and ate breakfast in bed. I touched his chin to get him to look at me.

"Paul, Jolie said I should ask you about being made to wait for an orgasm and if it was worth it."

"It might be different for a girl but it works for me. I'm not usually allowed penetrative sex, but occasionally I get to put my willy in Jolie and Kylie has let me once, but I have to keep still so I don't cum too quick and just let them squeeze me until I ejaculate. But mostly they play with my willy or my prostrate to get me off. But by making me wait, my orgasms are truly spine shattering and more intense than I used to get trying not to cum during sex."

"So how does the prostate thing work then?"

"It started with Jolie putting her finger in my bottom to get me off faster before we met Kylie. Kylie is really into anal and loves playing with my bum and now if I'm really horny I can cum just from have something in my bottom."

My hand went to my mouth.

"Oh my God. She fucks you up the bum doesn't she?"

He went bright red and nodded.

"Sometimes. Does it make you feel differently about me?"

"I'm not sure. It doesn't put me off you, but it's not something I would want to do to you. I want to be fucked."

He looked a bit forlorn so I hugged him.

"You're still my crush Paul. My bottom is yours, no rubber cocks are allowed in there. I want to keep it nice and tight for our little soldier. Just don't ask me to fuck you."

Nonetheless less I was worried I might feel differently. So I leaned across and snogged him and was relieved when he responded and the tingle was still there for us both.

****************

We spent the morning working on the next Silver Cauldron story in his office. I got several texts from Jolie.

Jolie: Are you keeping your promise sweetie?"

Lucy: Yes, you meanie. X

Then later.

Jolie: Go and get my strapon from my bedside drawer and put it on the bed in the spare room. I'm going to fuck you so hard when I come home. Xxx

I felt a rush of heat. I showed it to Paul and he grinned.

"Better go and do it then."

When I came back he showed me my phone.

Jolie: Now get the handcuffs and ball gag from the other drawer and put them on the pillow. 💋

I looked across at a smirking Paul.

"Go on then."

I went across the landing and found them. I'd never seen, let alone worn a ball gag before. I turned it over in my hands before putting it experimentally into my mouth. It was big and forced my mouth open, but I could breath through the large holes in it. It tasted faintly of plastic. Paul came up behind me and fastened the strap behind my head. Taking the cuffs he fastened my wrists behind my back. He led me into the spare room.

"Now get on the bed doggy style legs wide and arch your back."

I clambered on awkwardly resting my cheek on the pillow. The strapon was on the next pillow. He pulled my top up to free my breasts and my yoga pants and knickers down enough to expose my pussy. I thought he was going to finger me, but he turned to leave.

"Stay there for five minutes Lucy and imagine what she is going to do to you. I'll be downstairs fixing us some lunch."

I imagined the creaking of the bed as Jolie climbed onto it behind me. The feeling of her smooth thighs against the insides of mine. The hard, wet tip of the dildo against my bottom and pussy. Then the blissful sensation as the big phallus enters me. The feeling of her pulling my hair to arch my back and lift my chest off the bed so my tits can sway, nipples dragging on the cotton quilt cover. The smack of her tummy on my bottom as she drives into me again and again.

My reverie was broken by Paul calling me.

"Lucy lunch is ready. Come down and I'll unlock your cuffs."

As I got to the kitchen door I heard voices I didn't recognise. My tits were out and my pussy and bottom were on display. Paul saw me in the doorway and called,

"Lucy, come and meet Roger."

I turned horrified and went to go back upstairs but Paul caught me and pulled me towards the kitchen. I was shaking my head and making desperate noises through the gag but he pulled me into the kitchen. I was scarlet with embarrassment when he got my attention and pointed up at a shelf where an expensive looking speaker sat. He was grinning as he said,

"Roger, stop."

The voices stopped and he turned me and unfastened the ball gag.

"You massive git!" I spluttered as he laughed at me, "Unlock me now."

He pulled my T-shirt down covering my breasts and hard nipples.,

"Not until you promise not to assault me," he chuckled.

I giggled with relief as he hugged me to him.

"I was sure someone was in here with you. Why is everyone mean to me today? I just wanted sex this morning and I made Kylie breakfast and flaunted my body but I'm still frustrated and horny."

"Let's see how horny you are then."

He reached down to my exposed pussy and slid a finger into my crease. I was slick and my eyes fluttered closed as he fingered me. I could smell my arousal and hear how wet I was as I stood in the middle of the kitchen with my knickers pulled down and hands bound behind me. I whined as he took his fingers away to put them in his mouth. I watched him suck them and then hold them out, two fingers curved up just in front of my oozing pussy. Like a slut, I edged forward lifting on tiptoe to mount the offered fingers, sighing as they slipped inside me. He held his hand still as I humped it bucking my hips as he watched me carefully. My breathing quickened and he reminded me,

"Don't cum sweetheart, you promised her."

I stopped moving, his fingers still inside me, before raising on tiptoe and backing off.

"Good girl," he kissed me and fondled my bottom.

"You have a gorgeous arse Lucy Pascoe."

"I'd let you fuck it if you weren't in your cage."

"Even if you couldn't cum?"

"Even if I couldn't cum. Because I know you like it and I want to give you things you enjoy. Even when you're mean to me."

He unlocked me and I hugged him before pulling my knickers and shorts up. I went upstairs to change after lunch and another text arrived from Jolie.

Jolie: Wear the skirt to work lovely girl. Are you wet like me? Have you kept your promise?

Lucy: OK. Yes and yes. Xx

Jolie: Good girl. Text me when you are ready to leave. Xx

I got changed into my work uniform wearing the skirt option as Jolie had instructed. When I came down Paul had taken my scooter off charge and wheeled it out to the drive. He closed the garage door for me and I gave him a hug goodbye. I texted Jolie to say I was leaving and she texted back instantly.

Jolie: Slip your little vibrator plug into your bottom.

Lucy: WHAT? And wear it to work??

Jolie: Yes. You don't have to turn it on. Do it if you want to please me.

I got Paul to watch my scooter and went back inside and upstairs. I was back a few minutes later squirming my hips to try and get comfortable.

"What did she want you to do?"

Heat rushed up my neck to my cheeks.

"I'll tell you later."

I grabbed my scooter from him and set off for work. The journey in took about five minutes more than from my parents house, but I was still a few minutes early. The afternoon passed slowly. I had a couple more smutty texts from Jolie to keep my anticipation level up and I had to apply a bit more lube to the plug as it dried out and became a bit uncomfortable. I got told off for taking too long in the loo but I was scrubbing my hands as I had to serve food after fiddling with my plug.

I had a nice surprise when PC Dinsdale came into the cafe for a coffee and sandwich with another policewoman. She'd not been in before and I hoped she might come in more often if the food was good, so I made sure to put extra filling in her tuna baguette. She sat at a table across from the counter facing me and although l didn't have time to chat, she smiled at me a few times. And came over to say goodbye.