All Comments on 'The Compliant Customer'

by JonTorLang

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A fantasy by and for a naturally cruel male

Enjoy--Notice that I said MALE not MAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice start

Rather nice start. A good BDSM story has a background of a man who has some sort of success in life to justify his attractiveness - owning a cool bookstore and shrewdly bargaining a deal is a nice back story. A good BDSM story has some elements of the master/slave relationship without belaboring the "Yes sir" dialogue (everyone gets bored eventually) - this story had a nice mix. And any good story has to leave the reader looking for more - so where is it?

BTW, to the previous poster. What about this story is cruel? Its a BDSM fantasy, in the BDSM section and it seems to me that the fantasy woman was rather excited and free to leave the whole time.

libertarianlibertarianabout 15 years ago
Well done

This has been a nice slow build up to the rest of the story. Actually, I like this slow build up and hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Good Read

For the Any Mouse poster. The story is clearly marked as being BDSM. Should you not understand BDSM try Googling.

It is called business. The shop owner has an item and has set a price. The young woman does not wish to pay his asking price. The owner suggests a barter and the woman accepts his offer. That way they agree to a mutual exchange of things they both value. Everyone is satisfied.It is called business.

I see nothing cruel about the transaction.

A good story, well writen and enjoyable. Now on to part two.

Mike S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous