The Compound Ch. 02

Story Info
Danielle's night out.
2k words
4.43
999
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first night off in a while, which I'd usually spend lounging in my comfortable room at The Compound, reading from delightful old books and snacking on confections from the local market. Tonight, however, was different. I'd been feeling restless lately, and desperately needed a night out. There was a ball at a local venue that night that I decided would be a perfect way to unwind.

I took my time getting dressed. I started off by strapping a number of knives and such to my limbs. I may not have been going to work, but an assassin is always prepared. I covered the weapons with a dark blue gown that complemented my much lighter blue eyes quite well. I swept my dark hair up into a formal updo, and finished the look with a set of matching silver and moonstone jewelry.

It didn't take me very long to get to the ball and I wasn't disappointed when I did. Couples in beautiful attire swirled along the dance floor, flanked by soft armchairs for resting between dances and tables piled high with drinks and edible delicacies. I spent a bit of time perusing those tables, but then I joined the fray. I danced with many strapping young gentlemen, but as soon as any of them tried to strike up a conversation I'd twirl away in search of a new one. Just as I was getting tired from the dancing and considering heading back to the sidelines for a drink, a woman across the room caught my eye. She held a glass of sparkling alcohol in one hand, and lounged lazily in a leafy green armchair, her eyes locked with mine. I bid adieu to my dancing partner, and approached her.

"Danielle Irena," I introduced myself, giving a small curtsy.

"Emilia Swan," she replied in turn, bowing her head slightly.

I took a seat next to her, and we began to converse. Time flew while we talked, but eventually it was clear that we both wanted something more out of the evening.

"Do you live nearby?" I asked her, looking deep into her grey-green eyes. She nodded, and without another word, we got up and left.

The carriage ride was tense. It was the good kind of tense, though, where all you can do is steal meaningful glances at each other when you really want to just tear each other's clothes off and ravish each other right there in the carriage, but somehow we made it. We arrived at her home, the third in a line of neat little houses near the edge of town. I didn't admire it for long, though, because then we were inside, and her soft lips were on mine.

I didn't really remember it, but at some point we climbed the stairs to her dimly lit bedroom, still kissing and pressing our clothed bodies into each other. We landed on her bed, cushioned by the unexpectedly soft blankets and pillows. I reached my hand under her skirts, raising it up higher and higher, my other hand skimming over her smooth legs. They weren't entirely smooth, though. My fingers came into contact with the familiar feel of knife sheaths strapped around her thighs. I knew what they felt like because I wore them too, and as my fingers curled around hers, the hands she had traveling up my legs landed on mine. She had a twinkle in her eyes as she said,

"Are you here to kill me, Miss Irena?"

I shook my head slowly, both concerned and excited by the prospect that this gorgeous woman I was in bed with might very well be just as dangerous as me.

"Are you a part of one of the factions?" I asked her, my fingers lightly brushing the skin of her thighs.

"No. I'm an independent contractor," she responded. "Are you a part of one of the factions?"

As I nodded, one of her hands released one of my knives and began to slide up around my waist.

"Well, I suppose I don't need to ask which faction you're in. You Arcanians all have the same taste in clothing," she said.

"You seem to like my clothing just fine," I responded.

"Yes, yes, it's very nice. Still, I think I'd like you better without it." With that, she flipped us over so she was on top of me and began to undress me. I'd seen the move a mile away, but I was always such a dominating force that I decided it would be nice to be more on the receiving end for once.

Emilia manipulated the strings of my dress with ease, and soon I was naked underneath her, save for the knives strapped to me. As she removed my clothes, I did the same for her, and then we both wore nothing but our weapons.

She straddled my stomach, her legs placed just so to keep mine spread but immobile. She took my wrists in one hand, and held them above my head against the bed with a firm but comfortable grip. As a trained assassin, I could of course escape if I wanted to, but I found the thought that I was armed and yet restrained exciting.

Emilia leaned down and gave me a long kiss, her free hand cupping my neck, and then sliding down over my chest to rest on my left breast. She softly kneaded it, and then honed in on my nipple. She rolled it between her fingers slowly, and then suddenly stopped. I could see her reach into a shelf beside us and pull something out. I didn't have to wonder long what it was, though, because within moments she was tying my wrists to the headboard and my legs to the bedposts with soft but sturdy rope, and covering my eyes with a thick blindfold. Then, she got off of me, and all I heard was silence.

I've been trained not to panic, but in that moment I got close. I wondered if perhaps she was going to kill me, or if she was not in fact an assassin, but a bounty hunter, and had me tied up to turn in to one of my various enemies. I was caught up in my worries, until I felt warm breath on my thigh.

I froze.

I heard Emilia's voice rumble from somewhere down there,

"You look so cute when you're worried." She chuckled, and added, "For an assassin, you don't handle being tied up very well."

I began to relax as I felt her hands stroking my thighs again. She caressed my skin, getting closer and closer to where I needed her most. Her breath tickled the air around my crotch, making my clit harden. This went on for minutes, her rubbing hands and her breath driving me wild while I tensed against my restraints, wanting desperately to break free and straddle her pretty face. Just when I began to think it would go on forever and if never get the satisfaction I needed, her warm tongue suddenly licked all the way up my slit, the tip giving my clit a soft flick as well. I let out a gutteral moan.

She chuckled again.

"Oh Dear Miss Irena, I definitely hope to be hearing that sound again."

I didn't respond. I just squeezed my eyes shut against the dark of the blindfold and hoped for more.

And more is definitely what I got.

A moment later, her tongue returned. She licked all around my lips, and then plunged deep into my hole, where she certainly took her time exploring. I was moaning and writhing wantonly beneath her expert ministrations, and I could feel the vibration of her signature chuckling against me now and then. I couldn't know for sure, but it felt like she was enjoying herself. I knew I was.

To my disappointment, she removed her lovely tongue from my depths, but I want disappointed for long as she soon began to lap at my clit. I wasn't moaning anymore, but I was breathing very heavily as she slid a finger into me with her tongue still working at me. I could tell I was wet from the ease with which her finger slid in, and the continued ease as she added a second.

I could feel my orgasm coming while she pumped her fingers in and out of me and sucked hungrily at my clit. It had been building up exponentially for however long she'd been working at me, and it was approaching fast. She began to curl her fingers against the nerve bundle inside of me, and after a few more seconds of exquisite pleasure, I came undone.

My fingernails dug into my palms, I arched against my restraints, and I let out a long, breathy, frenzied moan as waves of ecstasy ripped through me. Emilia removed herself from me, and I lay there, panting, for a minute. For a moment I thought she had left, but then I heard the whisper quiet sound of her breath off to my right. Slowly, I came down from the incredible orgasm.

After a few moments, I felt movement on the bed. She was getting up with me. I wondered what she was doing at first, but then I smiled and understood when I smelled the familiar scent of a woman's cunt above my face.

She lowered herself onto me, and I began to lap at her. I couldn't use my fingers on her as she had on me, but I knew how to work a woman with my tongue. Not to brag, but I knew what I was doing. I licked up and down her slit, occasionally dipping into her or flicking her clit. Before long, I got to know the sounds of her moans, as she had surely learned the sounds of mine. Her hands roamed over my body as I worked on her, mostly focusing on my breasts. She caressed my mounds, and eventually honed in on my nipples again. We feel into a nice rhythm, me giving her nether regions the best attention I could, and her rolling and tweaking my nipples as she let out lovely, breathy moans in the air above me. Then, I felt one of her hands slide down my body onto my crotch. She began to finger me again, and I let out a soft moan into her folds. I continued to lick at her as she slowly fingered me and rubbed my clit. It was a lovely sensation. However, it got even better when she leaned down and replaced her fingers with her tongue. I was still licking her, and now she was back to licking me as well.

She licked ferociously at me, one finger still pounding in my hole. The combination of her ministrations and the vibrations of her moans against me drove me closer and closer to a second orgasm. I could tell she was close as well from the sounds she was making and from the strength with which she squeezed my head between her thighs and ground on my busy face. Soon enough, she tensed, let out a beautiful moan, fingered me faster than ever, and went limp. Just before she stopped moving, though, my own waterfall of pleasure cascaded over me and I bucked against her, nearly shrieking into her cunt, and went limp myself. The previous orgasm she'd given me was one of the best in my life.

Somehow this one was better.

**

It didn't take Emilia long to untie me.

"They're simple knots," she explained. "They hold fast, but they're quick and easy to tie and untie if you know what you're doing. Maybe if I see you again I'll teach you."

I smiled at her, stretching out my tired limbs. I got up, and redressed. As I refastened my gown, her hands brushed over my side

"I'm at the Burrow Park every afternoon. If you want to see me again, stop by."

I nodded at her invitation and gave her a goodbye peck on the cheek. Then I left and returned to the Compound, my legs still shaky, but something in me more fulfilled than it had been in a while.