The Compound Ch. 01

Story Info
An introduction to the compound, and Elizabeth's threesome.
1k words
4.29
4.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

In Velaria, there are 12 factions. Each faction is made up of 6 compounds, and each compound is made up of 3 assassins, 2 healers, and a scholar. They're tight-knit groups; living, working, eating, fighting, and often sleeping together. My name is Elizabeth Rhima, and I am the healer of Compound #3 of the Arcanian Faction. I'm the darkest-skinned(and haired, and eyed) of our group, and also the shortest. I have generous curves, and though I seek to heal, I am no enemy to death. The other members of my compound are as follows.

Our other healer is Emmett Dale; a young, pleasantly boring looking man with lightly tanned skin, freckles, grey-green eyes, brown hair, and glasses. He's the newest to our group, and he does his best, but doesn't quite fit in with our dynamic. Or at least, I don't think he does.

Next, there's Johan Sharp. He's one of our assassins, and a very handsome one at that. His name fits his features, as everything about him is sharp and angular. He has smooth brown skin and delectably dark hair and eyes, and as the tallest member of our compound he towers over me. He has also taken an oath of brotherhood to Matias Miral, our second assassin.

Matias is like Johan's second half. His opposite, but in a complementary way. Where Johan has dark chocolate eyes and hair, Matias has curly golden locks and sky-blue eyes. Where Johan is nothing but angles, Matias's edges are soft and inviting. Matias is also about a head shorter than Johan. Still tall, but less imposingly so. Johan and Matias are also a couple. Not exclusively so, but the closest anyone in our household is to exclusivity.

Our third assassin is Danielle. She is a force of nature. Strong, deadly, beautiful, and capable of anything. She has pale skin, deep green eyes, and silky black hair. She's the one who spends the most time away, off working or taking a rare night off to explore the town. She devotes herself to anything she does, but doesn't always remember to take breaks or care for herself well enough.

Finally, we have our scholar, Belladonna Virgil. Sometimes she goes by Bella, and other times she goes by Virgil. She is just a bit taller than me, and also just a bit lighter-skinned than me. Her eyes are a leafy green, and her hair is a beautifully wild mess of dark red-brown curls. She keeps to herself, commanding the basement of the compound, which we've turned into an expansive library. She helps us research missions, threats, and more. Unlike Emmett, who keeps to himself and doesn't fit in, Belladonna keeps to herself and fits in just fine. She knows to come mingle when she needs to.

Elizabeth:

It was a slow, but typical night at the compound. Danielle was off working on her current project, and Belladonna had holed herself down in the library after dinner. It was Emmett's turn to clean up, so it was just Johan, Matias, and I in the living room. I was feeling bored, so I gave Johan a meaningful glance and went up to my room. A few moments later, Johan and Matias were at my door. I let them in.

Nothing really needed to be said before we began undressing. We'd done this many nights before.

As I lounged on my bed, watching the two men climb in with me, I admired their bodies for what felt like the thousandth time. Their profession had honed them into fine specimens. There were also other things about their exquisite bodies that had nothing to do with their being assassins, their penises, for example. Johan's was incredibly long, about 9 inches, though it wasn't as thick as Matias's. His was around 7 inches, and delightfully thick. Again, they were a complementary pair.

I took each of their cocks in my hands, massaging them firmly. They were already very stiff, but I wanted to get them as hard as possible before I let them enter me.

I began to straddle Johan, and rubbed my moist folds up and down his cock. Matias knelt on the bed in front of me and above Johan, and I took his cock in my mouth, sucking on it as I bounced on Johan's.

I felt so deliciously filled by Johan's long cock, and I moaned onto Matias', alternating between taking him deep in my throat and focusing on his tip. As I sucked him, Matias began to play with my breasts. He kneaded their flesh, and rolled my nipples between his fingers. It sent shockwaves down to my clit, which rubbed against Johan's body.

I sucked harder and faster on Matias' cock, and I soon felt his pumps turn into a frenzy, followed by a halt, and a strong gush of his cum into my waiting mouth. He removed himself from my mouth, letting me swallow, and I removed myself from stop Johan. The feeling of temporary emptiness was intense, but I knew I'd soon be filled again.

Matias took Johan's place on the bed, and I straddled him. Slowly, I lowered myself onto Matias' thick cock, facing him, and laying down upon his chest as I moved my pussy slowly up and down. My face was close to his in this position, and I gazed into his eyes.

Behind me, Johan took one of my special oils from the bedside drawer and began to rub some into my ass, gently probing my asshole with his fingers. I moaned and buried my face into Matias' chest as he prepared me. Then, I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance, and in a long, slow motion, he filled me up.

The feeling of both cocks within me was exquisite. One moment, they'd move separately, stroking my inner walls alternately. Other moments, they'd move in unison, filling me so completely I thought I would burst. I writhed atop Matias' chest, and the two of them moved faster and faster within me. Finally, one after the other, they shot their loads into my holes. I don't know which one of them came first, because the moment they did I was launched into my own orgasm. Muscles clenched, toes curled, eyes rolled, holes spasming, I felt the pleasure roll through me.

After a moment, the two men removed themselves from me, and we all laid down on the large bed. My naked body was secure between theirs, and I fell asleep in their warm embrace.