All Comments on 'The Compromise'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

I think this is the best story that I have read of yours.

Original, not too contrived or coincidental and nicely written.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Not bad! Maybe the wife should have gotten something to suppress her libido.

4

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

He didn't need to cut her off

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Very Interesting story Jimmy! The concept of a super horny wife that just needs more than hubby can provide. tell that to my #4 wife! LOL a True Nympho, nympho for other guys that is. Always after more strange. The difference here is that "June" the nympho wife in this story, is HONEST with her husband. While my #4 wife could NEVER tell the truth, she always, always lied. I didn't mind the strange so much but I hated the lies. June really loves and values her husband and doesn't want to lose him. Honesty, I would love a wife like June. I love sharing my wives, and I love sloppy seconds, but finding an Honest and Devoted wife is very hard to find. Great Writing, Great Story, Great Idea, Too bad hubby doesn't want his "sloppy seconds" cuz he wouldn't be struggling so much. 10 big stars for Jimmy. #Buster2U

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

June may have been honest once she was caught the first time but, she was also cruel and extremely selfish.

She says she had gone to a therapist but, did she ever go to her gynecologist or primary doctor for blood work to see if her hormones were out of whack? She waits 9 months before she thinks of having hubby go to the doctor to see if there's help for his libido?

Instead of being discreet with her lovers she brings them home and runs it in his face. Having them stay overnight was really cruel. Forcing hubby to deal with them leaving when he's at the breakfast table. For a woman who claims it's only physical ... Having them spend the night is much more intimate than just straight sex. Especially when she's not sleeping in the same bed with her husband.

He has to live with his decision but, accepting her selfishness and cruelty

.. hard choice.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

Complete rubbish. 1 star. I need to reassess you as a favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another slut in love with a meal ticket story. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story reminds me of a true story, Now the wife wasn't cheating on her husband with any other guy or guys.. she still stopped having sex with her husband though, because she was getting far more intense pleasure with her vibrator and while initially the husband was at a loss of what to do, it was when his wife flippantly said "I can turn my vibrator on whenever I want to, my vibrator can last as long as I want it to, it doesn't make a mess and it doesn't talk back" and that is when the husband had his own epiphany, so day after day, week after week, month after month.. The husband pulled back from any And all other aspects of a relationship.. no hand holding, no cuddles, no talks, no dates, no anniversaries or celebrations, no comforting when upset.. he literally showed her what else a vibrator Doesn't do... anytime she wanted any aspect of what makes a relationship a relationship, he'd tell her.. you have your vibrator for that..

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Just curious why you don't write stories were it is the husband who needs more sex and is having affairs with other women because the wife can not give the man what he needs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I Suspect Many Marriages Are Crippled By A Spouse's Addiction.

Its usually drugs, alcohol, maybe gambling, even child pornography. But what do we make of a spouse who claims her addiction is to be accepted and tolerated? The wife has become mentally ill, sexually compulsive, and has lost touch with the reality of what that makes of their marriage. It is very sad, but the husband must make his own choice of how to respond.

\

People become mentally or physically disabled all the time, and the affect that has on a marriage is unpredictable. While some stories describe heroic efforts to cope and overcome, this story celebrates appeasement, humiliation, and abandonment of personal responsibility. Pathetic. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So her physical need for sex is overwhelming any volitional governance. Pure horseshit and completely unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He wasted three years and the clock is ticking that he could have been enjoying life with someone who loved him. He's a wimp and a pussy and there's no way to erase the betrayal and humiliation. Are you kidding me, bringing guys into their home? Just another dumb cuck, paying to keep the freak in spare dick at their whorehouse.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to all, however I think I'll preface future stories with "REAL MEN, PLEASE DO NOT READ".

This may not be 100% true, however it appears to me that many people feel that everyone should respond identically to every situation. My stories are not real life but that expectation is massively not either.

Besides if you want to dictate how characters should behave or think, write them yourself.

And remember, its only a fucking story, keep smiling.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I just can’t believe the negative comments below, can’t they understand it’s a storey, a figment of the writer’s imagination, yes of course most of this does happen in real life, personally I enjoyed this storey, the final outcome was great, a happy ending, been there done that. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

A different view of what is probably a common marital problem with the age differences, I would suspect.

Guessing a lot of the negative comments are from men younger than June and have no idea what happens when men get older.

I give the writer props for sticking his neck out with the topic in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And remember, its only a fucking 1* evaluation, keep smiling.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

I'll give it 5*just to cancel out the idiot below. I'd give it 5*anyway as I enjoy your stories. Thank you. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

What happened to my comment? I'll put it on again sorry if it appears twice. 5*+ to cancel out the idiot below. I'd have given it 5* anyway as I enjoy your stories. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor5 months ago

Jimmy. Good job on your story. Not exactly my way of looking at things but you paint another side of life that probably happens to some extent to some people. One piece of advice (I also have authored published work, just not on Lit): To be a good writer you have to learn to ignore the creeps that criticize out of ignorance and with little or nothing to support their opinions. Just let it run off and into the sewer where it (the worthless comments) and they (the cranks that write it) belong.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

As long as he is the only one who owns his wife heart, and she's not trying to humiliate him then I don't see a problem. I mean even the oldest of us took biology classes focusing on more than reproduction, which also helps to make his wifes case, but also values, attitudes, and negotiation skills.

I would of liked to of seen for the sake of the story a curve ball where one or two of the men knew her husband without her realizing it. IDK, maybe they were getting a higher sex high than his wife knew. Maybe they would introduce her accidently on purpose to other men she did not know her husband knew while they colluded together as a side story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...