The Conception Center - Erin Pt. 02

Story Info
Erin is assaulted on her first day in the Center.
3.4k words
4.16
11.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoNoYesNo
NoNoYesNo
33 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. No character in this story exists. The following contents outline a fantasy which should never be enacted in real life. All characters are of legal age. Political and ethical beliefs held by characters should not assume beliefs held by the author.

These works depict despicable acts. There will be consistent violation and lack of consent, and it will often be mentally and/or physically brutal. If that's your thing, welcome to the party.


Recap: A new legal mandate requires selected women to undergo impregnation, while all other women are forbidden the privilege, in order to control the rate of re-population in the United States. Nineteen year old Erin is selected, and though her family had plans to smuggle her out of the country, her brother betrays Erin for the $100,000 in compensation promised by the government. He forcibly kidnaps her and drives her to Denver's Conception Center.


There's no need to detail the rest of that car ride. Suffice to say I suffered from dread and betrayal and anxiety. Mostly, I dwelled in a state of denial about my circumstances.

When we arrived at the austere and unassuming three-story building, a man came out the door to greet us. Lance rolled down his window as I flashed Help Me eyes at the stranger. He gave me one look, then proceeded to ignore me.

"Names?" he asked my brother.

"I'm Lance Tierney. This is my sister, Erin. She was picked in the lottery."

The man checked his list, made a tick mark. "Do you need assistance getting her inside?"

"Nah, I got her."

"Then please follow me."

Lance had to cut through the duct tape around the seatbelt buckle, but other than that, he made quick work of carrying me into the building, slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Once inside, he set me down on my feet and pulled be back into a choke hold -- albeit, a looser one, mercifully. I was still bound at the wrists, ankles and knees, and there was still several layers of tape keeping a makeshift gag in my mouth.

We were in a reception room, much like in any other business, with a woman sitting at the front desk. She picked up her phone and said something quietly into the receiver as she stared us down. In short order, several men pushed through a door behind which a hallway stretched.

"That was quick work," said one of the men. He was middle-aged, as most of them were, and his eyes were cold. Indifferent, almost. But his tone of voice held a hint of amusement and a definite air of command. He seemed to be in charge here.

Lance shifted in a shrug. "Just how it played out."

"I take it she has... reservations about her assignment?" My brother looked a bit uncomfortable, but the man waved a hand dismissively. "That's not unexpected. That's the genius of the reward money, isn't it?"

It was obviously a rhetorical question, but Lance answered anyway. "Yeah, I guess it is."

"This one is Erin Tierney," interjected the man who'd met us outside.

"Erin Tierney," said the leader in a monotone, "in accordance with the law, you are listed as a participant at the Conception Center beginning at the confirmation of your identity. While here you will undertake your duty in providing new citizens to the United States of America." I could hardly focus on the words he was saying, repeating no, no, no, no over and over in my head, denial trying to protect me from the harsh reality of my fate. "Upon signing your consent you will receive only such physical treatment as contributes to the efficacy of your duty. You will be provided with comfortable living quarters, tasteful meals, and any such luxuries as you request."

There had to be some way out of this. They had to release me from this restrictive bondage at some point. My eyes shifted between the men in the room and then searched for exits.

Seeing my reaction, he continued, "Any attempt at violence against the staff and personnel at this facility, or attempt to flee the premises, will be considered an act against the mandate of federal law. This will result in incarceration until trial proceedings, which likely will result in circumstances far worse than the ones you face now. Here, after you sign the forms, you will be provided with comfort and accommodation, and a great deal more freedom than the state penitentiary offers. Do you understand?"

They all looked at me expectantly, and what else could I do but nod? I did so reluctantly because I was beginning to understand. Painful clarity was beginning to claw its way through my fierce denial. My life was over no matter what I did, that was the subtext of what he was telling me.

"You may release her now, Mr. Tierney," the man told my brother, who loosed his hold on my arms. "Best you stay while we confirm her identity, in case this woman is not who you claim her to be."

"She is," said Lance defensively.

The man smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "Once we complete identification, we will arrange for your... compensation. We must follow procedure. Morris, remove the bindings on Miss Tierney's legs."

I could feel my knees shaking as the dark-haired man crouched by me and sliced through the tape holding my thighs together, and then the tape around my ankles. The rush of opportunity was invigorating, as if my body would flee of its own accord before my mind could talk reason. It took every ounce of self control I had not to book it for the door, only the lurking threat of prison keeping me from attempting an escape.

"Follow me, Morris. And you, too, Mr. Tierney."

Though he didn't address me in his direction, it seemed to be expected. Morris grabbed my upper arm and led me down a sterile-looking, white-washed hallway and through a heavy door. The sound of it closing was too final, too frightening.

Inside the room was a small table, no chairs. On top of the table was a small stack of papers and a pen, as well as a briefcase. The room itself was as clinical and austere as the hallway with bright, cold LEDs illuminating the space. In one corner of the ceiling, a camera shone a red light. I was guided to the table, at which point Morris was instructed to loose my wrists from behind my back. He did. My shoulders ached at the relief.

"It would be wise to leave the tape around her mouth. That won't be easy to get off and we are short on time."

"Of course, Richards," agreed Morris with a bland smile.

I was fuming. My nostrils flared. Fine. If they didn't want to do it, I'd do it myself. My fingers reached behind my head, searching for the raised indicator of the end of the tape, but the freedom of my hands was short-lived. Richards grabbed one of my wrists while Morris took the other and together they half-dragged me over to the table and secured me to it by a set of long-chained handcuffs I hadn't seen on the other side of it.

"This is just temporary, of course. Some women resist the identification process. Morris?"

Now that I was securely restrained -- the table was bolted down, I realized as I gave my arms a sharp tug that did nothing but hurt my own skin -- The man called Richards stepped closer to me. "Look at me, Miss Tierney." Whether he expected obedience or not, he gripped my chin firmly and turned my face toward him. "Green eyes. Auburn hair. Freckles across her nose."

Morris made marks on a clipboard.

"Erin Tierney measures at five feet, four inches tall," continued Richards, stretching a tape measure from the ground to the top of my head. "Estimated... one hundred fifteen pounds, give or take. Read additional identifiers, Morris."

"Birth mark on right breast measuring two millimeters, approximately five centimeters above the aureola. Tattoo reading 'choose joy' across the ribs, left side. Scar on left thigh, posterior, measuring three centimeters, approximately fifteen centimeters below the buttock."

I flushed at the intimate details listed out and the amused quality in Morris's tone of voice as he read them. But that was nothing compared to what came next.

"I will confirm these identifiers now."

Cold fingers brushed my waist as Richards abruptly grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it. He stretched the back of it over my head like a hood, obscuring my sight and keeping it out of the way. "Mmmmhh!" I protested against my makeshift gag. The cloth, soaked through with my own saliva, muffled the severity of my cry. I jerked against the handcuffs again, panic lancing through me. "Mghhhhh! Mffhhgg hmmfff!"

Those cold fingers hooked in the cups of my bra and yanked them down until they rested under my breasts.

"Fuck," I heard someone say. My brother. God, how mortifying -- two strange men and my brother could see my breasts. My nipples stiffened to the cool air. I gave another weak, muffled cry.

"Birth mark confirmed. Tattoo confirmed."

Then fingers were at me again as someone unbuttoned my jeans. I couldn't help it, then -- I lashed my heel out, hoping it would connect with the man undressing me, though my foot made no contact. In retaliation, a hand gripped the back of my neck, hard through my stretched out shirt.

"I will give you one reminder, Miss Tierney. Any attempt at violence against me or anyone else here, and you face federal consequences. As you are here to provide your body in service to the government, this inspection is the least of the ways you will expose your body in pursuit of a better future for the country. Will you comply?"

It wasn't until I was standing there, breasts out, nipples erect, voice and vision obscured, arms cuffed to the table, that I fully understood my fate. Until then, I didn't feel like any of it was real. I did now. I was going to be impregnated, whether I wanted it or not, over and over until I was deemed no longer fit for purpose. I was going to give birth, undergoing excruciating labor, becoming a mother again and again for children I would never be permitted to raise. Something broke in me, then. My shoulders slumped and tears started streaming steadily down my cheeks.

"Then we will proceed."

I didn't fight as my jeans were unzipped and yanked down from my hips. They were tight enough that Richards had to give several rough tugs.

"Fuck," my brother said again, probably in response to my hot pink thong panties showing off my ass. If I'd thought I'd be here, instead of safe in my own home or on a plane overseas, I would have chosen something much more modest. I cried harder at the humiliation and despair.

"Scar confirmed. Also note -- " The back of my bra pulled away from my torso, then landed with an uncaring snap. "Miss Tierney wears a size thirty-four C."

"Noted. Participant meets identification criteria."

"Now." Richards unhooked the shirt from over my head, but didn't bother to right my bra or my pants. My nipples were still clearly perky under the thin cloth, my breasts pushed up by the cups of my bra underneath. "Time to sign paperwork, Miss Tierney."

I stared down at the forms on the table below. Then, slowly, I shook my head. They had said nothing about consequences for refusing to provide written consent. I waited for Richards to insist, but he said nothing. I turned my head to look at him and wished I hadn't. The smile on his face was positively cat-like with feral deviousness, the first sign of actual emotion I'd seen him display since I'd arrived. Only then did he speak. "It would benefit you to sign the papers, Miss Tierney."

If I could have asked, What if I don't?, I would have, but I wasn't given the opportunity. Instead I just met him stare for stare, defiance rising again in me at the dangerous flicker of hope in my chest. If I didn't sign them, was this all illegal? Could they not force me?

"No matter," Richards broke the silence. "You may sleep on it. Perhaps tomorrow you'll have a change of heart."

That dangerous hope died out under the weight of fear. What the fuck did that mean?

"Mr. Tierney, you may go now that we have confirmed your sister's identity. Nicola will sort payment with you at the front desk."

"Actually, I was hoping I could stay for a few minutes to say goodbye." Lance sounded nervous. I cut him a glance. He wanted to say goodbye after dragging me here against my will? After selling me out? Literally selling me for a hundred grand?

"Of course. May I have a quick word with you first?"

They stepped off to the side and murmured to each other, and though I strained to hear or read lips, I caught nothing except, "...would be a criminal offense to..." and "...when you're finished," and the potential in that ambiguity made my blood run cold.

"We will give you two some privacy and return in ten minutes. Will that suffice?"

"Sure," Lance agreed, already turning his back to the two men exiting the room. The door closed again with that impending finality, and --

And the red light on the camera went dim.

No. Oh, no. "Mfff, mmmfhh mfhhmgg mfhmmm! Mfff mfff mff--"

I trembled while Lance moved the briefcase off the table and tossed the paperwork carelessly aside. Then his hand was in my hair and he was dragging me around the table, forcing me to twist and turn to keep the metal cuffs from digging deep into my flesh. I couldn't even try to kick him with my tight jeans still halfway down, restricting my movements. I had to shuffle awkwardly to follow his physical direction. It took little effort on his part to get me where he wanted me, bent over the table, the edge of it pressed hard into my hips and the weight of his body pinning me there. His erection was obvious against my ass.

"I've wanted to do this for years. And you know what? You fucking deserve it. Always the fucking favorite kid no matter what I did."

He moved away from me slightly and felt at my pussy through my underwear, his fingers rough and digging. I made protest noises, of course I did, but he ignored them all. He fumbled for my clit and, finding it, made firm circles around it, picking up speed as he went. I cried out, hating how wrong it was for my brother to touch me, to violate me, when he was supposed to be family, someone I could trust.

"You like that? You like that, sis?"

I shook my head violently.

"Well, I don't care." Like Richards had done before, Lance pulled up the back of my shirt and folded it over my head again. My breasts protruded obscenely, my nipples rubbing against the rough tabletop. Then he pulled down my panties and gave a low, appreciative whistle. "No wonder Marcus couldn't get enough of you." He just kept talking while he started playing with me again, sliding fingers between my folds and rubbing at my clit. "Why'd you break it off with him, anyway? He was bitching about it for months. Was it because he cheated? Or didn't you know that? He told me over cards."

No, I hadn't known that. It compounded the humiliation, adding it to the list of awful news today.

"God, Erin, are you getting wet?" Disbelief colored his voice. He laughed. "You fucking slut, you want my cock, don't you?"

Again, I shook my head furiously, stomping my foot as much as my jeans allowed, saying no, no, no, over and over again, coming out as more, "Mff mff mff," which he disregarded completely.

"If you say so."

I squirmed and twisted and sobbed as he undid his own pants and rubbed the head of his cock against my slick entrance. I was wet, horrifyingly lubricated after his clumsy ministrations. Lance pressed a hard hand into my lower back, forcing me to be still, and shoved his way into me.

My brother raped me for what felt like an eternity, hard slams against my ass that would have had the table moving if it wasn't bolted down. Its edge bruised my hips, and his cock... it felt disgustingly, revoltingly good. I fought against the pleasure, told myself that it was just my body reacting to the stimulus. I didn't want this. I didn't want to be fucked, I didn't want to be fucked by my brother, I didn't want to be here, gagged and restrained and pounded with the force of Lance's pent-up resentment for me.

"Should've done this sooner," he told me, breathing hard. "You feel so fucking good, Erin. Do I feel good? Do you like it when I fuck you? I hope you think about this moment when you're pushing out babies. Too bad one of 'em can't be mine."

Lance pulled out then, and I could hear him masturbating himself with my own juices as lube, until he released hot strings of ejaculate over my ass and my back, groaning loudly as he came. I lay limply on the table, staring at nothing, as he did up his pants and flipped my shirt back from my head. The cloth stuck against the cooling ejaculate.

"One more thing before I go."

I barely registered the sounds of whatever he did, but when he entered my vision again I realized he must have been digging around inside the briefcase. He had a pair of scissors in his hand.

"Going to take that tape off your face now, sis. But it's stuck to your hair, so I'm afraid I'll have to cut through some of that too."

Yeah, I tried struggling again. No, it didn't do anything except make Lance frustrated enough to grip the hair on the crown of my head so tightly it burned my scalp as he cut into the tape behind my head. It fell to the ground with a decent layer of red-brown hair glued to it, and then he ripped the tape off my face with one steady yank. I spat out the thing he'd stuffed in my mouth and it fell to the ground too, landing with a sodden thwap. A sock, maybe.

"Fuck you," I said now that I finally had the ability to speak. My jaw ached fiercely and my lips and cheeks burned. "I hope you rot in hell, you two-faced waste of space rapist asshole."

"Famous last words," Lance laughed, and pulled something from his pocket. I knew what it was. It was a gag -- a real gag.

"No! Fucking don't, don't fucking -- no! Get away from--"

I almost sliced through my skin with how hard I pulled on those cuffs, trying to get my hands through the metal rings. It didn't matter. Lance forced an end of the gag into my mouth and had it cinched tightly behind my head before I did too much damage to myself. Then he held a little padlock in front of my face. "This goes with it." The horror of permanence sunk in as he secured it with a click behind my head. "Now even if you have your hands free you won't be able to get it off. That gag's got a hole in it so you can breathe easier. I like that it's almost cock-shaped, personally. Though I think it's all just designed so you can drink through it so they don't have to free your mouth. Might get my girlfriend one of these when she won't fucking shut up."

A knock at the door sounded. Lance tugged my underwear back into place and called out, "Yeah, I'm done." The camera light blinked back on and Morris and Richards came into the room.

"Good," came Richards's voice. I was already beginning to hate that voice. "I hope it was a touching farewell."

Lance grinned. "Oh, it was very touching. See you never, sis." His footsteps disappeared, growing fainter down the hallway until he was gone for good.

"Now, Miss Tierney," announced Richards. "It's time for processing."

NoNoYesNo
NoNoYesNo
33 Followers