The Concert

Story Info
Penny takes herself to a concert to distract herself.
1.9k words
4.2
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estranged from her husband of many years, Penny tries to come to grips with this by taking herself to a concert. She finds the experience only brings up memories of a time long gone.

This story is a short fantasy. I hope you enjoy it.

* * * * *

It had been years since Penny had been able to attend a concert. And while it would have been easy to blame it on her estranged husband Mark, she had to acknowledge it wasn't all his fault. She was genuinely very busy and just could never find the time. But here she was at the city's Performing Arts Center for a concert of the local Symphony orchestra. She would have liked to have dressed up for the occasion, but since this had been a spur of the moment thing and she had come directly from work, her only option was what she had been wearing during the day, namely, a simple knee-length skirt, stockings, cotton panties, a bra and a light sweater, with an outer jacket. Nevertheless, she was excited to be at the concert and settled into her front row balcony seat next to an older man on her left and a young couple on her right.

Soon enough the Concertmaster appeared to tune the orchestra, followed by the entrance of the Conductor who ascended the podium, turned and bowed and then raised his arms. The downbeat brought with it the soft pizzicato string opening for the lovely Rossini overture to "The Italian in Algiers." This was followed by the beautiful "Emperor Concerto" by Beethoven. As the music filled the concert hall, Penny felt transported. She was surrounded by the colors of the orchestra and piano weaving together. It made her heart beat faster as she listened. The young pianist reminded her a little of her best friend Amanda, as she watched her hands gently caress and move lovingly over the keyboard. At the close of the 3rd movement, she was almost breathless and she joined the other audience members in giving the young pianist a standing ovation.

After a brief intermission the audience returned to their seats as they waited for the beginning of the 2nd half of the program. Finally, the lights went down, the musicians returned to the stage, the concertmaster tuned the orchestra again and with the return of the conductor, the downbeat brought the beautiful sound of the opening horn statement at the beginning of the Schubert "Great" C Major Symphony.

As soon as the horns started Penny felt emotion begin to well up inside of her. She felt like she was going to start crying and there was still an hour of music to go! The sound of the horns were shortly followed by a beautiful chorale in the woodwinds which transported her to yet another place. She felt herself being lifted out of her seat, held in the hands of the moon goddess and enveloped by warmth and love and peace. Suddenly, the pace shifted, the music took on a fast whirlwind character and Penny felt herself flying, moving quickly, looking down and watching as her life passed before her eyes. She saw faces - her parents, her older brother, their friends, her various and miscellaneous friends and lovers. The faces appeared to her and then disintegrated into a mist as another face took its place. Where had all those times and places gone? All of the friends and loved ones, where had they gone? Why was she so alone?

The 2nd movement was slow and gentle. As she listened to the solo oboe, she closed her eyes and found herself lying on the beach, a beach she recognized. She was on her honeymoon so many years ago. She was naked under the sun, and she was momentarily alone. But as she sat up to look out towards the sea, feeling the gentle warm Caribbean breeze caressing her body, she squinted in order to watch a man emerge from the waters and walk slowly towards her. He could have been Poseidon, but this beautiful naked man was her husband, Mark. Her heart beat faster as she watched him slowly walk towards her, his body dripping sea water, his cock and balls gently swaying as he walked. Her body tingled with excitement as she slowly opened her legs for her husband, her lover, her soul-mate. She was wet... she was ready... "take me Mark," she whispered...

As the orchestra began the final movement of the symphony with its driving rhythmic pulse, Penny felt the intensity of the rhythm in her body. Mark had entered her, right there on this private beach. The rhythm of his powerful thrusts matched the rhythmic pulse of the music. Her nipples ached. She desperately wanted to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples right there as they sat in the concert. She could tell her panties had become wet and her body was on fire. She subtly slipped a hand under the jacket she held on her lap and tried to push the hand against herself, but the gentle touch of her hand through the layers of her skirt and panties only enflamed her more. She closed her eyes again and she saw the beautiful face of her husband smiling down at her. She kissed him passionately, she felt him stiffen and fill her full.

"Bravo!" The man besides her jumped to his feet to applaud the orchestra. Penny was breathless, exhausted and aroused. Slightly dazed, she stood and joined the standing ovation. As the couple on the other side of her slipped out she immediately followed them escaping the concert hall and headed to the parking deck. She quickly found her car but before getting into it she looked around. She had beaten the crowd. There was no one there yet. She quickly lifted her skirt, reached under and slipped off her wet panties. It felt wonderful to feel the cool air caressing her womanhood and she reached down and rubbed her aching, wet mound before pulling down her skirt and getting into her car. Before slipping the panties into her purse she brought them to her face in order to smell her arousal and feel her moisture on her face.

She quickly slipped out of the garage and before long she was out of the city, onto the freeway. After about 30 minutes she exited the freeway and found herself weaving through some residential streets heading towards her home. She could not resist any longer, she let her legs fall open, she pulled up her skirt, dropped a hand between her legs and began to toy with herself. Lifting her hand, but keeping her other hand on the steering wheel and her eyes on the road, she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped the hand inside in order to toy with her nipples and squeeze her breasts. Then again, allowing the free hand to fall between her legs, she ran her fingers up her thighs, between her labia, over her engorged clitoris now soaking wet with her arousal.

Suddenly she saw flashing lights in her rearview window, a police car bearing down on her. "Oh god..." She moaned as she put her other hand on the wheel and pulled over to the curb. But the police car sped past her and disappeared into the distance. Parked on the side of the road for a moment, listening to her heartbeat, she fantasized that it was her police officer husband in that car. He had stopped her on purpose and as he questioned her, collecting her license and registration, he could smell her arousal, he could see the wetness glistening on her fingers. Officer Mark would make her get out of her car and lean up against the car and spread her legs. He would make her lift her skirt all the way up to her waist. He would have to search her, feeling and squeezing her breasts and then up her thighs, pulling her nether lips open, pushing his hand between her legs. Then he would spank her lightly for speeding before opening his pants and pushing his cock deep inside of her.

Penny could feel an orgasm building as she pulled her car back onto the road and continued the rest of the journey home. She pulled into her driveway and parked in the garage, pushing to the door close button from inside the car. Once the door had descended she got out of the car but did not even bother buttoning her blouse as she passed from the garage through her laundry room to the kitchen heading for the stairs. As she rushed through the house she dropped her purse, her jacket, her blouse, skirt, bra and shoes along the way as she headed to her bedroom where she fell into her unmade bed naked, except for her stockings which she quickly removed as well. She closed her eyes conjuring up the image from earlier of laying on that private beach on Virgin Gordo so many years ago, feeling warm breeze caressing her body at the same time as she shared intimacy with her now estranged husband Mark. Finally, the image shifted and she saw herself and Mark walking naked hand in hand along the deserted beach. She was so in love then. He had not initially wanted to get naked with her, but eventually agreed once he realized they would be truly alone.

She slipped a finger between her labia and found her wetness. She rubbed herself and pushed 2 fingers deep inside before pulling them out and licking them, both to taste herself and to help spread the wetness. She opened her legs wider by bending them at the knees and pushing her hand between her legs. She gently pushed her fingers inside herself only to again immediately pull them out and rub the wetness over her body, including across her clitoris and on her nipples. Over and over she repeated this, bearing down on her clitoris a little harder each time as she continued to draw her fingers out of her vagina and move them to her lips flicking her tongue over her fingers, or to her nipples. Then back down she dived again, rubbing harder and faster.

She thought about Mark. She moaned as she saw him standing in front of her with his penis erect waiting to fill her mouth and cunt. She quickened her pace even faster as she moaned softly. Images of her husband floated through her mind - his beautiful smiling face, his beautiful hard cock. She began to whimper as she bore down harder now rubbing herself frantically. She wanted Mark's cock.... In.... her... own... cunt!!!! She pushed her fingers inside her deep, rubbing her clitoris with her thumb hard. She screamed as an orgasm coursed through her body. Wave after wave.... She pulled the fingers out and then pushed her fingers back deep inside of herself, fucking herself with them until the intensity began to dissipate. Slowing the motion, she eventually came to a complete stop. She turned on her side and brought her knees up to a fetal position with her right hand still between her legs pushed into her cunt and the fingers of her left hand toying with a nipple. She began to cry softly as lay this way quietly listening to her heart beating and her own quickened breathing. Slowly, feeling chilled, she crawled inside the covers, still naked, and fell asleep.

Still alone.