All Comments on 'The Concert Weekend'

by wifewatcher33

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YEP you have a slut there alright

All your other stories about 'getting your wife going so you could get some sex' was total bullshit you get to have her any time you like she won't turn you down or your friend IAN either. Tell me does he have a girlfriend? no he doesn't one does he? has your wife he doesn't need to find a girl friend. Well congratulations you are part of the swinging lifestyle. Although I guess you have been for some time now. All these 'stories' were just to get the swingers and cucks involved in your life. Well you will find plenty of them here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What Sort Of Jokes

Did you tell the next morning, those I would liked to have heard. If I didn't give a shit what happened I could see swinging but sharing with a dude that can't get his own woman, makes no sense unless you are gay or bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
(retch)

Yet another story in "loving wives" with no loving wife, no real man of a hubby, and some perv rounding out the threesome. Got to admit though..in a way a story like this really makes me feel good about being me; I'm a man, I wouldn't settle for or want that kind of action, I take my wedding vows seriously and I can look at myself in a mirror everyday without contempt or disgust, which really puts me one up on all these "loving relationships" built on nothing more than a hard dick. Much pity for the author and his "fantasy" which is more like a tragedy to the sane.

DSolo61DSolo61almost 11 years ago
A turnon!

Really enjoyed your story. The type of threesome I enjoy most!

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Wifewatchers

My initiation in watching started few years ago when I read a collection of stories titled as Wifewatchers. It ignited the deep feeling to watch my wife with another man. After six months a cousin of mine entered her love life. One day she told me he hugged her and kissed her neck. Instead of getting angry I told her it is natural for young man to do when he feel love. Again few days after she told me he kissed her lips and she kissed him back for 6 minutes. Their kissing made her bold and in next week she allowed him to kiss her cunt. That night we had hot sex while she describing her new experience.

It took just 3 days more and he fucked her while cooking. Again she told me and dove to lick her cunt.

My lucky wife getting 2cocks pleasing her.

To my luck once got golden chance to watch them on our bed making 3 times.

I accepted her craving and safe availability of home cocks.

Recently I allowed her to go on honey moon of 7 days in her safe period to get maximum pleasure.

thanks to my cousin to make her juicy for me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would not feel the same as this guy. But I can understand how he feels. This guy cares for what makes her feel good, over what makes him feel good! He only wants to make his wife happy, what is wring with that. But how come you lowlifes out there dont criticize his wife? I knew a woman whose husband talked her into wifeswapping, all the women including her, put her husband down, apparently everyone thought there was nothing wrong with what she did. The simple reason all these people pick on this man is because all people know if you give a bitch a few inches, she will take a mile. If you give her a chance, a woman will fuck behind this guys back, just to aggravate this guy, just so he cant enjoy watching it. Now everyone out there, even the women would be pleased, if he smacked her. This is how women are, if the nextdoor neighbor is running aroung on his wife, all the other women in the neighborhood wwould blame her. Nobody likes a woman boss, especially women. Women just hate women,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Most bitches are going to fuck around and nothing is going to stop them. A man cant stand a bitch fucking around behind his back. But this is how it is, it is always the woman. She will nag her man so much, that he will do anything not to hear her mouth. A man cant afford a divorce and miss his kids, so the poor man will reluctantly agree to keep her in his sight, for safety reasons, to reluctantly watch her fuck another, a woman does this to sadden her man.. Then her husband can control that she gets only one guy to fuck her in one night, and he controls that it has to be one of his friends that he knows is disease free. I was a paperboy, my friends beautiful volumptious black headed mother would take forever to come to the door at 5 p.m... to pay me and she would barely be covered, she was married. She stayed late bowling. Many years later I learned she was fucking everyone, all the neighbors were surprised.

shareher4funshareher4funalmost 3 years ago

The bits about going the guys soft don’t do anything for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous