The Concourse

Story Info
Divorced guy goes to a swing club.
2.8k words
4
14.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
122 Followers

The day had finally arrived. When I came home from work to find the big legal-size envelope, I knew exactly what it was. My divorce was finally over. Now it was time to party. My buddy told me he would help me celebrate once I received the papers that it was finalized. I called him to go out for drinks. We met at the bar around 10pm and I was telling him about it. He was married and tried talking me out of the divorce when I told him about it.

My ex and I had been together for ten years but married for two. Since we have been together, we had agreed we would not have children. Once we were married and all her friends, who were married, were having kids, that idea went out the window. She now wanted kids. We went back and forth on it. She wanted kids, I did not want kids. Finally, we decided it was best to separate.

We were separated for a year. I moved out and rented my own apartment. A year after we parted our ways, I received the divorce papers. In the state we live, we had to stay married but separated for a year. I am black, in my mid-thirties, fit and sexy. I had no problem getting a woman. I've had a different woman in my bed every weekend.

My buddy asked me about my sex life. I told him it couldn't be better. I would meet and take a different girl home every weekend. He told me about a sex club in town where I can go and meet women there. I did not have to take them home because we could just fuck there. He gave me the address for me to check it out. They only opened on Fridays and Saturdays.

Saturday, I decided to check it out. I drove there and found the place. It was a regular house. It was not what I had expected. I thought it was a large warehouse full of rooms with open doors and people fucking all over the place. "Was I in the right place?" I knocked on the door and heard voices inside said to come in.

When I opened the door, there were two ladies behind a counter, "welcome to The Concourse!"

"Hello!"

"First time here?"

"Yes, and how does it work?"

My buddy had already told me the fee was fifty dollars for single men, forty for couples and ten for single women. She explained to me how the place work and what goes on. Visitors had to wear a bracelet determine on what you were there for. Since I was alone, I paid fifty dollars and she put my single bracelet on. The bracelets had different colors. One color for singles, one for monogamous couples and one for open couples. She asked me to wait until the owner was done with a tour and he would give me a tour and go over the rules of the house.

A minute or so later, the owner appeared and showed me and one other couple who had come in while I waited for him. The house had three floors and a basement. We started at the basement. There was a fully equipped dungeon in the basement, with two sex swings, massage table, a Sybian, and a doctor's office with two exam tables and tools. The first floor is a meet and greet floor with three private rooms, each room had different themes. The second floor had a dance floor complete with a stripper pole, and four private play rooms. Same as the first floor, each room had different themes. The third and final floor, was a robe and towel floor, with two private rooms and three open rooms barricaded by chain curtains. There was a locker area for towels and robes provided by the place free of charge. There was also a light assortment of food and soda, mixers and water. Liquor was not provided; however, guests were welcomed to bring their own.

"How do the open rooms work?" The other guy asked.

The rules were, couples were free to have sex in there for others to watch. If the chains were draped, visitors were welcome to watch. If the chains were separated, it meant that another couple or a single female were welcome to join in after consent was given. However, single guys were only welcomed by permission from both parties.

There was an orgy happening on the third floor in one of the open rooms. The chains were open for anyone to join in. I stood outside looking. Since the third floor was robe and towels only, I was asked to undress or leave. I decided to leave and went to the basement. When I arrived in the basement, there were three women there having fun on the horse. One was laying on it and the others were taking turns spanking her with different straps and paddles.

While watching, I noticed I was standing behind a tall black woman. "Want to be next?" I whispered in her ear. She turned to me and she was very pretty. She had long dreads, wearing a tight sweater that was two sizes too small for her big breasts, a short plaid skirt that exposed her long sexy legs in some five-inch heels.

"No, but you can be and I'll spank you."

"I don't get spanked. I do the spanking."

"Is that so?"

We introduced ourselves, started talking and getting to know each other. Her name was Jada. We walked around the house together watching others having fun. We found ourselves on the second floor with the dance floor and stripper pole. I asked her to dance on the pole for me. She resisted at first by saying no and for me to dance while she watched. But then she changed her mind and got on the pole and started slowly dancing. Her hips slowly moved in time with the pulsating beat of the music pumping out of the speakers. I felt myself getting harder, growing hungrier with every move she made. She must be a professional, I thought to myself as she slinked around the pole. Her long, ebony legs wrapped around the hard pole, sliding up and down, all while never taking her eyes off of me. I can't wait until she's sliding around on my pole, I thought giving her a devilish grin. She unbuttoned the first two buttons of her sweater exposing some cleavage. I knew she was as hot for me as I was for her.

With every second that passed by, I knew I wanted her. I needed her right now. I grabbed her wrist and whispered in her ear, "I need you. Now." Without waiting for a reply, I led her to the nearest empty room. Before I could get the door closed, she was all over me. Lips on lips, hands all over each other's bodies. God, I haven't felt this way in years.

"Ooooh! It's the purple room," she said, once we'd broken our kiss. "My favorite color."

Jada sat down on the bed and I stood in front of her rubbing her legs. I bent down and kissed her, she kissed me back. With one hand still rubbing her leg, I unbuttoned the rest of her sweater's buttons releasing the girls. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. I reached inside her bra and grabbed one breast. I let go of her leg and breast and took her sweater off as she let her bra fall off. Oh my God! Her breasts were huge with large dark brown areolas and thumb size nipples. I grabbed them both, lifted them up and bounced them in my hands.

I cupped one breast in my left hand and kissed her again. She groaned into my mouth. I felt the vibration more than heard it. My cock was full-on hard now. I desperately wanted to push her down to her knees, force her mouth onto my erection, and make her suck on my big black cock.

Instead, I kept kissing her, thumbing her erect nipple. When she sighed into my mouth, I gave the nipple a little pinch. She jerked against me but did not stop me. She continued to kiss me, letting her soft, sweet tongue wander into my mouth.

With my other hand, I reached down and spread her legs open making my way up her thighs. She was hot there. I could feel the heat protruding from her cunt. Her panties were damp. Just as I touched her wetness...

Knock... knock... knock...

Who the fuck? I was annoyed for being interrupted. She broke the kiss and pushed me back.

"Yep, one second," I yelled to the person on the other side.

Jada hurried and put her bra and sweater back on. We opened the door just as people were getting their stuff ready to leave. It was one thirty and they were cleaning the place to close. We came out put on our coats and left. Outside, we hugged and she offered me a ride back to my car. We climbed in her car and I reached over and kissed her again. She kissed me back. I reached inside her sweater and cupped her breast. Just as I pinched her nipple between my fingers, she broke the kiss and pushed me back again.

"Someone is coming."

GOD DAMMIT! Every time.

She drove me to my car, we exchanged numbers, hugged each other and I got in my car. While driving I got a text from her, "Feeling rather amorous. Want some penetration."

"I can get us a room and text you the address."

"Sure."

I took the next exit off the highway and punched in for the nearest hotel on the GPS and drove to it. I went inside and got us a room. Once I got up to the room, I texted her the address. She arrived within twenty minutes.

I opened the door and Jada walked in, closed the door and fastened the bolt. I turned around, lifted her skirt and smacked her bare ass. It was smooth and silky under my hand, so I grabbed a handful and squeezed it.

"Oooh! You, naughty boy!" She said slapping my hand away.

"I'm going to fuck that ass." I said grabbing and squeezing the other cheek.

She walked over to the bathroom. While in the bathroom she yelled out to me, "Do you have any alcohol?"

I told her there was a wet bar and snack in the mini fridge. She asked me to have a drink ready for her. I opened the fridge and found several different types of nips to choose from. "What did you want?" I yelled back at her.

"Do they have Tequila?"

I poured her one mini bottle of Tequila in a glass and one with ginger ale for myself. I sat on the bed waiting for her. She came out with her sweater unbuttoned. The drink was on the nightstand next to me. She came and stood next to me. I placed my drink down and picked hers up, handing it to her. Then I slid my hands up her legs, feeling the back of her thighs and grabbing her ass. She had a thong on. Her skin was soft and smooth under my hand. I grabbed each cheek, spread her ass open and traced my fingers from her pussy up her crack. She let a sigh out.

She took her sweater off then her bra, leaned over and buried my face between her tits. I kissed her stomach and took her nipple in my mouth. I bit on it and twirled my tongue around it. She stood up with her breast still in my mouth, reached behind her back and unsnapped her skirt. She let it fall off to the floor exposing her sexy legs, thick thighs and a black, lace thong. Letting go of her cheeks, I grabbed the sides of the thong and pulled it down. She stepped out of it and I let go of her nipple to admire her beauty. She stood before me fully naked.

Fuck me. She was bald down there. Her pussy lips on full display. My cock was hard and pre-cum wet the front of my pants. She placed one hand on my chest and pushed me back onto the bed. She climbed, placing her knees at each side of my head and sat down on my face. She smelled musky and sweet. I wrapped my mouth around her cunt and dug my tongue in her pussy, sucking her clit.

"AH!" She let a loud moan out as she grabbed my head and pulled me up closer to her pussy. I stuck my tongue deeper inside her, slurping her juice. She started grinding her hips on my face and pussy on my mouth forcing me to tongue fuck her.

"Uh! Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!"

My cock was hard and ready to fuck her. I pushed her off my face and slid down off the bed. I stood up and took my pants and boxers off. My cock was standing at attention. "Turn around," I commanded her.

She obliged and turned around. Her eyes went wide at the sight of my cock. "Holy shit! It's huge."

"Suck my cock," I demanded as I removed my shirt.

She got down on all fours and took my cock in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and twirled her tongue around the head. She tilted her head and traced the underside of my cock with her tongue and took it in her mouth again. She sucked on the head as she jerked the shaft. I was ready to explode in her mouth. "No, not yet," I told myself.

Then I thought about it, if I come now then I can last longer fucking her. She lifted my cock up and licked my balls. She sucked on each ball one at a time while jerking the shaft.

BOOM! I exploded. Some of my load landed on her face and hand. She wiped it off and laid on her back ready for me to pound her. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to me. Her pussy looked so silky smooth. Her clit glistened from her wetness. I dove down head first and buried my face between her legs and wrapped my mouth around her cunt. She tasted sweet and savory.

"UH! Please, fuck me!"

I grabbed my cock, rubbed the leftover cum on the head and slid it in her wet cunt. My cock slid right in as I pushed deeper and deeper in her. I could feel the ridges of her canal sliding over the head of my cock. Her pussy was warm and wrapped around my cock tightly. Once my cock disappeared inside her, I pulled it out halfway and slid it back in slowly and repeated the process over and over again. Deep and slow strokes.

"Oh, fuck! Your dick is so big and feels so good. Oh, fuck me. Give it to me."

I spread her legs open wider, held them open with my elbows and grabbed her waist. With me in full control of her body, I drove my cock deeper in her and pounded her cunt into oblivion. Her breasts bouncing all over the place, up and down and in circular motions with every thrust.

Plop, plop, plop... I was pounding her, deep, hard and fast. Plop, plop, plop, plop... deeper, harder, faster. I continue pounding her inside.

Splat, splat... I felt liquid between our bodies.

"Did you squirt?"

"Maybe!" she moaned out.

"You can squirt?" I asked her in excitement.

"Only when you hit the right spot. And...whew! With your dick, everywhere is the right spot."

I pulled my cock out of her and stuck two fingers in her. Found her G-spot, placed my two fingers on top of it and started rubbing her.

Rub, rub, rub... she lifted her ass up. Rub, rub, rub... she put it back down. Rub, rub, rub... she clinched her pussy around my fingers. Rub, rub, rub... she lifted her ass up again.

"OH. Myy. Gawwwwwwd! She screamed and let it out. She was literally squirting like a water fountain all over my arm.

I flipped her over, pulled her ass up and dug my cock deep in her wet cunt. I stood up, grabbed her waist and started pounding away.

Plop, plop, plop... deep, hard and fast. My balls hitting her clit. Plop, plop, plop... deeper, harder and faster. Her pussy tightened up around my cock as my balls tightened up. I was ready to explode. She flopped flat onto the bed as my cock slid out of her, coated with her cum, and juice dripping of my balls. I grabbed my cock, jerked it and bust a nut all over her back.

She got up, went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back and we cuddled up against each other and fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up with a hard on and fucked her two more times before we checked out.

blcking
blcking
122 Followers