The Concupiscence

Story Info
She tries to run from her own desire.
1.4k words
4.47
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains scenes of consentual non-consent and may be triggering for some readers. All characters are over 18.

The fog was wet and thick on the darkened valley, as she made her way.

All around her the sounds of sex. Mouths moaning. Limbs shifting. Bodies shuddering.

The concupiscence had begun. She broke into a run, stumbling, the light of the full moon blocked by the trees, blackening her path. Trying to escape the carnal phantoms surrounding her. Her pack writhing in piles around her. The desperate ache of a woman building inside herself. As the moans around her turned to screams, she tried to outrun her own desperate need. Her forbidden desire. His face flashed before her, her pussy gushed for him and only him. The one she could not have. The one she called Daddy.

She saw sex in every shadow. In the way the branches clawed at her. I'm the way the tree roots rose to catch her step. In the shape of the trunks of the trees, like languid bodies, arching and begging and mocking her. For her skin would never transform to be covered in the soft fur of the rest of her pack. She was merely human. Adopted by the pack. Taken in. Raised by wolves to be one of their own, yet she never could be. Their strength, their brutality, she could not match. So she ran.

She sensed them behind her. Chasing after her. Closing in on her. She whimpered as she sprinted faster. Knowing if they caught her there would be no escape. No reasoning with their lust addled minds. She had seen the way they looked at her, with wild hunger in their eyes. It did not matter to them that she wasn't one of them. Built too little to match them. Too weak to take them on. They smelt on her, her own desire. Her wanton need.

And then they were there. Knocking the wind out of her as she landed hard. Hot breath and snarls. Three of them at least. Fighting with each other even as they tore at her dress. All claws and teeth and hard dog-like cocks. Snarling and yelping as they bit at each other. One mouth ripping her dress, exposing her breasts. Another paw caught her panties, tearing them away. Her back pushed into the soft ground, inner thighs scratched as they pawed her legs apart. Their growls rumbling through her as they each fought to claim her as theirs. Fighting and crying, a rough tongue licked at her throbbing clit. She arched her back and bucked her hips, she cried out for the one she ached for. Her terrified scream, begging for him in the dark,

"Daddy!"

She felt his growl more than she heard it. As he charged at the pack on top of her. Knocking them off her. His strength no match for the younger wolves. He was their Alpha, stronger in body, sharper in mind. His jaws locked on them, drawing blood as he swiped at them. Tearing at their flesh as he pounced on them. They fought back, but the three of them were no match, until their fight gave way to whimpers, and one by one they slunk away, retreating into the darkness, tails between their legs.

Trembling she saw their eye shine as they watched from the shadows. Her Daddy growled again, in one last warning, before approaching her.

She pushed back, scared by the look in his eyes. The fire within her burned, at the time same she retreated in fear.

Even on all fours he towered over her. Terrifying and beautiful. His blue eyes glaring, his whole demeanour reeking with aggression. She locked eyes with him. A challenge. No one ever dared to look the Alpha in the eyes. She needed him. Her carnal want overriding her every sense.

"You're safe with me."

That voice. It calmed her as much as it terrified her. He moved closer.

"Safe from everything but me."

She drew her breath. Her bare legs fell open. Her instinct and need now in control. His voice healed her as much as the words made her panic-stricken. The aching need was tearing her apart.

His gaze hungrily took her in. Sprawled in the dirt, his eyes sent flares down her body, colliding at her thighs. Hands digging in the soil, her cheeks flushed, her hips writhing, a moan escaped her.

"You want me little one."

"No." She cried out in horror.

He dropped his wet nose to her nipple, nuzzling the hardened bud, his breath hot, as he breathed in her scent.

She moaned again, louder this time at the assault. Her eyes wild.

"Tell me you want me."

Her eyes took in his hardened cock. She squeaked. Thick and proud and perfectly shaped. She writhed again, her desperate need betraying her.

"We can't Daddy."

He dropped his muzzle to her ear. Soft fur, tickling her,

"Tell me you want it." He commanded her again.

He lifted his large head, and padded down so he stood next to her.

"I can smell your need little one."

She drew her thighs together. He smiled in pity at her.

"I can see Your pussy glistening for me. You are soaked with desire baby Bunny."

His sweet nickname for her. So familiar, so safe, yet she lay terrified.

In his need he bared his teeth at her.

"No!" She screamed and pushed back, scrambling to get away. She heard the growls of the other wolves, watching on. She ran. He was behind her. Chasing her. He was so much faster than her, yet he let her lead. Crying and whimpering as she ran, blind panic propelling her.

She tripped, falling to her hands and knees, he tore the remaining dress from her. Shaking, completely naked. Enclosed by him above her.

"Mine." He growled as he closed his heavy jaws around the back of her neck, pushing her face into the cold ground. Presented to him, her pussy ached. His hard cock pressed into her back.

He shifted his hips, pushing his huge cock through her wet folds. She cried out in need. She needed him inside of her. Filling her completely. She needed his seed inside of her. Breeding her. Claiming her. He rocked his hips, she screamed and struggled to get away. His teeth bore down in delicious pain as he held her in place. Her struggling changed, she was now pushing into him, grinding her clit along his shaft. Steel covered in silk, coated in her wetness. She struggled to get away as much as she bucked into him.

"Beg me for my cock little one, and you may have it."

She continued to grind, faster and more urgent, moaning louder. He shifts his hips, his cock achingly out of reach.

She cried out in desperation.

"Please Daddy."

"Please what baby Bunny?"

"Please fuck me with Your cock Daddy!"

The tip pressed inside her, then, stretching her wide, she screamed in shock at the feeling of being so filled, there was only the purest kind of pleasure about it. Her body twitched around him and he bit down a little harder.

"You're such an enthusiastic girl. You just love having a dirty animal's cock in this tight little pussy, don't you?"

She could only moan in submission, desperate for more.

He fucked her slowly, as she pushed herself deeper into him, grinding her hips as he stroked into her.

"Tell me you love it when I fuck you."

As he made this second demand, his cock slid further in, almost too far, stirring pain and ecstasy and leaving her a wet, trembling mess. Her fingers sank into the dirt and, toes curling, she told him,

"I love it when you fuck me."

"I can tell. Your pussy's dripping all over the grass, you little slut. What kind of dirty fuckdoll gets this wet when she's raped by an animal?"

In tears she begged, "Please Daddy."

"Please what my darling Bunny?"

She sobbed, "Please fuck me harder."

His paws on her shoulders, his jaw locked on her neck, he growled deeply, as he fucked her the way he needed. As he claimed her as his, as she stiffened and screamed and shook beneath him, her cunt clutching at him as she came hard and loud, over and over.

Falling into the abyss, the warmth enveloping her, she surrendered, she was his now. As he fucked her, and she came apart deeper, she fell into him, into his ownership, into his protection.

"I need your come Daddy." She whispered.

And as he roared, his claws dragging down her shoulders, drawing blood, marking her as his, he shot his hot seed into her, throbbing cord after cord, she softened under him, collapsing into the mud.

He fell on top of her, still inside, his heaviness a blanket of safety, she sighed,

"Thank you Daddy."