The Condos: Behind the Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed play, scooped up the joint, lit it, and passed it to her. She took a healthy draw and gave it back while Harold stammered talking to his dream girl. We leaned back on the couch, and I glanced at the clock. It was only 8:30, no need for champagne yet. I took another toke on the reefer, expelled a cloud toward the ceiling, and offered it back to her. She took it, and appeared thoughtful. Then, she reversed the joint, putting the hot end in her mouth, and pulled my head close, blowing pot smoke into my mouth, our lips touching, until I waved her off, coughing. I recovered and returned the favor, keeping our lips together until she slapped my arm. I roached the joint, and settled back to watch the flick. After fetching the wine from the dining table, TaShaunna sat down next to me, and snuggled in close, kicking off her flats, and leaning in so that I had to put my arm on the back of the couch. Her toes were painted fire engine red. Her right hand slid along my thigh as our heroes struggled along their epic journey.

As the onscreen duo flew a glider over a crop-circle cock, TaShaunna looked at me through narrow red eyes, slid her hand down my thigh and grabbed her glass of wine, drained it, and kissed me hard on the mouth, her tongue slithering around the inside of my lips, swabbing my own tongue as I desperately kissed her back. Her hands found the outline of my cock through my pants, and began to stroke it rapidly. She broke the kiss, pulled off her sweater, and yanked off her black tank top, letting her big tits swing free. The large brown areola spread around a swelling, thick nipple on each.

She stood up, a little unsteady, and giggled, a throaty, healthy giggle, filled with innuendo.

"I think I am high. I get super horny when I get high like this, though." She said, still giggling.

She got me started, and soon we couldn't stop. Tears were sliding down my cheeks as I couldn't stop convulsing with laughter. Somehow, that was the funniest thing that had ever been said.

Weed.

She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose, her breasts rising to massive proportions with her inhale. She grabbed another for her eyes, and said "Damn I needed that! Nothing like it, sometimes. A good laugh."

"How 'bout it?" I agreed. "Sometimes, shit gets so thick that I can't remember the last time I laughed, really laughed, at something."

"But," she said, "Back to my original statement. I get stoned, I get really horny. It's why I was going to sit at home, once I figured out this New Years was going to be shitty. Get some weed, and food, dial up my favorite adult video site, and have a party for my damn self."

"That's kinda what I had in mind. I know girls can be into porn too, I am still surprised, though."

"Well, I used to hate it. All my boyfriends watched it, and they always had girls in them that were typical porn stars, y'know? Hot girls, big round butts and huge silicone tits, and size zero waists. Barbies. I however, " she raised her arms and spun around slowly, the blue cast from the television in the dark room shone right through her leggings, giving me a long glimpse of her slightly dimpled, massive ass, before spinning around to face me, her large breasts shaking slightly with the movement "... ain't no Barbie. I used to wonder why a man would watch something like that and date me. Then during a long dry spell, my girl Diane bought me a vibrator and a Lex Steele movie for my birthday. Now, when I watch straight porn, I like to see big girls who look like me getting fucked by black guys. Most girls I know watch gay porn...all the dick, I guess. Nice looking guys, too. But I like to imagine...myself in the scene...shit ,I can't believe I just said that!"

"And," I finished for her, while grabbing stuff to roll another joint, "It's easier to fantasize while looking at someone who looks a little like you. I'm sorry, this night has become kind of surreal, and I think more marijuana is needed."

"Why so surreal? And, no need to apologize for more weed."

"Because, like you like black guys, I like white women. If you're a little bigger, then so what? I like to watch black men fucking big white women, because that's who I like to fuck, and date, and maybe marry. I caught a batch of shit for it while the group was together."

TaShaunna seemed to contemplate that while I finished rolling a new bomber, lit it and handed it to her. She toked thoughtfully, handed it back to me, and ran he thumbs under the waistband of he tights, and skimmed them down her thighs. Her hands returned to her waist and pulled down her black thong, revealing a shaved pussy mound, smooth and soft looking.

"Let's watch some." She said definitively. "I'll pick it. But you need to lose some clothes first."

I stood and pulled off my sweats. "Stop!" She said."What the hell are you wearing?"

"It's a zippered bodysuit. You know, like an old-school gym teacher? I used to wear it when we were on tour in the summer. You know, something outrageous to wear on stage. It's cotton, though, and comfy to sleep in, so.."

"I LOVE it! Keep it on for a minute." I opened my computer, clicked on the browser, put it in private, and said "The internet is yours."

She quickly typed in BBC BBW in a video search bar. Tiled results filled the screen. Images of wide white asses, huge breasts, and king-sized black cocks populated each result. She picked a redhead with an insane rack banging a brother with a 10 by 6 cock. As the couple on screen chatted for the cameraman and fondled each other, TaShaunna leaned back and stroked her nipples openly.

"Lick my nipples. Suck on them. Make my nipples hard."

I hefted her left breast in both hands and flicked her nipple with my tongue. She hissed, and arched her back, giving by me more access to her breast, as I sucked more of it into my mouth, rolling my tongue against the now fully-engorged nipple, sucking it hard now, as TaShaunna's hands found her pussy.

The onscreen couple had started to get into it, the redhead stood and pulled off her panties, sitting back down on the couch and spreading her legs wide as the bald black guy leaned in and the camera changed angles. You could see his pink tongue flat against her fat pussy, licking up and down, mashing her lips gloriously as she moaned. TaShanna's eyes were glued to the screen.

"Ohh, Brian! Keep sucking it like that! Hard! I'm gonna come!"

I bit down on her nipple as her thighs clenched around her hand and she spasmed. I could feel her shake beneath me.

The onscreen couple got louder as he licked more furiously and plugged two fingers in her hole. He was rewarded a minute later with a shout and a squirt of girl juice that spattered his chest. The redhead's legs were twitching.

TaShaunna pushed me down on the couch just as the redhead onscreen climbed between the black guy's legs. She unzipped the top of my body suit and licked my nipples thoroughly, then pulled the outfit off, letting my harder-than-hard cock out for some air.

"You are working with a full kit, sir!" TaShaunna said, stroking my cock up and down.

I'm not a monster. I pack an above average cock, and I have always been happy with it, but I'm no King Ding-a-Ling. TaShaunna was quite pleased though, she immediately began to try to follow the onscreen action with her mouth. When the redhead sucked, TaShaunna sucked. When the redhead licked, TaShaunna licked. When the redhead lay back and offered her huge boobs to the black cock, TaShaunna asked if I had any lube. Grabbing some from the bathroom, I handed it to her and she squirted a small line on the underside of my cock and stroked it. Then she lay down and I straddled her and she wrapped her breasts around me, snuggling my cock in its own soft, warm tunnel. She licked the head when it popped through her cleavage, driving me crazy. I steadily fucked her tits until she deviated from the porno script and said "Spank my nipples with your cock."

I slipped off of her and knelt next to her. The redhead onscreen was still in the midst of her titfuck, and TaShaunna's eyes slid back to it while I rubbed my slick cock all over her erect left nipple. Tapping it lightly, I waited for the fucking to begin onscreen before I thumped her nipple with the underside of my dick. TaShaunna jumped and gasped, pinching and pulling at her other nipple with one hand while the other softly rubbed her pussy. I set up a good spanking rhythm, smacking her nipple with my cock until she said "Jesus, you gotta get in me. Gimme that fat black thing."

The couple onscreen was going at it doggy style, the redhead's huge breasts swinging, his hips banging into her massive ass making that clapping sound. TaShaunna got up on all fours, returning to following the video, and reached through her legs, pulling me into her sweet wet depths, the first pussy I'd been in in four months. She pushed her massive, round fleshy ass back against me, saying "Take this pussy. It's yours. Fuck your pussy good." I obliged and started to slowly feel her out, looking for her spot with my cock.

"No! Fuck me! Don't play with it! I want hard cock!"

Startled, but quickly seizing an opportunity, I didn't speed up. Instead, I said " What was that? Say it again. Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock. Please!"

"Be specific. What do you want in your hot pussy?"

"I want your big black cock! Fuck me with it! Give it to me!"

I picked up the pace, her soaked and still dripping pussy began to make louder squishing sounds as I thrust harder, my balls swinging and smacking her clit.

"Yes! Fuck that pussy harder! Take that pussy!"

She commanded. The onscreen redhead dropped to her knees, and the huge black cock spurted a huge load all over her lips and chin. I wasn't ready to come yet, though. I slammed into her huge ass once more and pulled out.

"Aw SHIT!" TaShaunna exclaimed. "What the fuck? I want to come again!"

"You want to come again, lay down on your back. Show me those tits." I usually love dirty talk but I'm horrible at it. She was pulling it out of me. " Show me you want this cock."

TaShaunna flopped down on her back, and spread her legs wide, tweaking her nipples. I ran my cock along her wet lips and slipped inside her pussy again. She sighed deeply, and pulled her own knees back, forming a perfect plump V.

"Fuck me, goddamn it." She growled, eyes red as cherries. "Own this pussy."

I rammed into her slick opening, my pelvis smacking into her spread thighs, her liquids coating my balls. The video had switched to another scene, this one a brunette with small tits and a huge ass getting triple teamed. I ignored it and pushed my rhythm up a gear. The smacking sound got louder along with TaShaunna's mouth.

"Oh god, keep fucking me! I'm gonna come! Shove that cock in me! Right there!"

Her pussy bore down hard, pushing me out as a stream of love juice coated my cock and lower abs. I had thought that she may be a squirter, with all of the liquid she produced, and I was happy to have my theory proven. I rubbed my cock all over the wetness, and slid back into her pussy, the squishing sounds turned to sloshing, and I fucked her as hard as I could, each thrust pushing a choked "YES!" from TaShaunna's throat. I put my hands on her full thighs, and gave her the full cock, banging her pussy like I had paid for it.

"Shoot it on my tits!" She cried "Come for me!"

I managed to hold on another two or three minutes, her super slick pussy was too good to leave. But nature had its way and when the ache behind my sac became too great, I screamed "Shit!", and pulled out of her sopping cunt, and came all over her heaving tits, covering both her nipples with a pent-up load.

TaShaunna let her legs go, and I stood and stretched, and ran to the linens to get my last clean towel. When I returned, she was rubbing her fingers on her nipples. She took the towel and cleaned up.

"My God, I haven't been fucked like that in a long time." She finish wiping off, resumed tweaking her nipple. "You are the shit, Mr. Brian Fisticuffs Wendell."

I looked at the clock, I went to the kitchen and popped the cork on her better bottle of champagne, and poured two glasses. I carried them to the couch and handed one to her. "Happy New Year, TaShaunna. What are you doing on New Years' Day?"

"Hanging out with my new favorite rapper." She said, taking a sip.

Her phone buzzed. She glanced at it, silenced it, and drank some more champagne. She put down the glass and kissed me again.

I could get used to this.

12