White MILF, Black Boy Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
A MILF hires a young black man in his 20's for summer work.
1.6k words
4.05
48.4k
45

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
80 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

BETH-52 years old. White. Widowed with two daughters and three grandchildren. Sole owner of home she lived in after the death of her husband. Was seeking help with the outdoor lawn and would finally find that help with a 20 year old black college kid named Steve.

STEVE-20 years old. Black. Young college student who needed a summer job over the summer months. Would be hired by Beth to take care of the outdoor lawn and other matters. Steve is hired on, not knowing what romantic fate has in store for the couple.

++++++++++

CHAPTER 1

Beth was a strikingly attractive MILF of 52 years who lived in a beautiful ranch style house in East Hartford, CT. She had everything going for here, a nice home, a loving husband, two wonderful daughters, three adorable grandchildren, and a beautiful lifestyle that many would only dream about. Then one day life took a tragic turn for Beth. Paul, her husband, suffered a stroke at work and died suddenly. He was only 60 years old.

Paul's death left Beth shocked, shaken, and grief stricken for months. Even though she was left well off thanks to insurance, life savings, and the fact that she was herself working in a job as a secretary, Beth felt there was an emotional hole in her heart. Without that soulmate to provide love and emotional support, Beth began to wonder if her life had any meaning left at all. There were times indeed when Beth felt like she was doing nothing more than going through the motions.

For months Beth's family tried to cheer her up. They tried taking her to sports events, picnics, even take her down to the Connecticut shore for a nice day of swimming and outdoor fun. But nothing seemed to work. Beth was still in the doldrums over Paul's

sudden death and was finding the transition to widowhood a whole lot rougher than expected.

But as time went on, as summer gave way to fall and then winter, Beth's mood began to improve. Beth was starting to, slowly but surely, get back into the routine of living. Her spirits suddenly lifted, she was happier for the first time since Paul's death.Now Beth was once more enjoying life; shopping with her friends, enjoying the company of her family especially the company of her three grandchildren. Beth, thanks to family and friends, was indeed back to her wonderful and joyous self. For a 52 year old MILF Beth was indeed back and was very much the Beth of old.

And then spring came and a very strange thing happened that would change Beth's life forever.

++++++++++

It was now spring and time to do the yard work. Beth realized that, despite her good health, she could not be able to handle the chore of taking care of a yard of that huge size by herself. And, so, Beth placed an ad in the local paper looking for someone who could help with the lawn.

The ad read:

HELP WANTED

Looking for handsome young man between the ages of 18-23 to help maintain lawn. Must be able to be proficient with lawn mowing equipment. Please call to set up an in person interview.

Two days passed...then three... then four.

Finally, Beth heard her cell phone ring and a voice on the other end answered.

"Hello," the voice began, "are you the person who placed the ad in the paper about having your lawn taken care of?"

"Yes, I am," Beth said.

"I read your ad in the paper, today, and I would like to know when I could come to your place for an interview," the voice said.

"Do you have any experience in mowing lawns?" Beth asked.

"Been doing it since high school," the voice said.

"I have nothing to do tomorrow," Beth said, "If you want to, come to my place at about 10:00 tomorrow morning for an interview, and we'll see what happens. Okay?"

"Okay," the voice said.

"Goodbye," Beth said.

Tomorrow, Beth's life will change forever.

++++++++++

This was the day that the interviewing process was to begin. At 10:00 AM, the doorbell rang and Beth answered the door. The person at the door was a nice pleasant black man about 19 years old, home from college for the summer, and was looking for a job to keep him busy during the summer. Beth was really impressed by this man. The young man introduced himself as Steve and after Beth had introduced

herself to Steve, the two went into the living room for the formal interview.

"Have you ever had experience doing this?" asked Beth.

"Yes, I have," Steve said.

Steve went on to say that ever since he was a young boy he had been cutting lawns for other people and saved much of the money he made for college. He then took Beth out to the driveway to show her his truck. The truck contained not only the power mower but also the other equipment that would help maintain a lawn of her size.

Beth had seen and heard plenty. She immediately hired Steve and told him that he could begin work the next day. As Steve left, Beth went back into the house with a big wide smile on her face.

"I hope he works out just fine," Beth thought to herself.

++++++++++

The next day, Steve came over and began work on Beth's lawn. Because of the warm summer weather, Steve would take his shirt off to expose his big, well-muscled, and well-toned black body. Beth would once in a while look out the window to see what he was doing, after about an hour of work, Beth saw firsthand the terrific job that Steve had done and paid him very handsomely.

"Come back next week, will you"? Beth asked.

"I sure will," Steve said.

++++++++++

As the weeks went by, Steve mowed Beth's lawn and performed other tasks for Beth with the professionalism that made Beth glad that she hired him. With the heat of the summer descending, Steve worked with his shirt off, exposing his big, chiseled chest and his muscular arms. Each week, Beth would look out the window to see how things were going. As the weeks went by, however, Beth started to pay more and more attention to Steve and his body. As time went on, Beth started becoming more and more attracted to Steve. Beth was increasingly becoming more hornier and more overwhelmed by Steve's handsome body. Beth then started to feel wet inside her body, she then went to a chair and started to play with herself, fantasizing about Steve. She kept playing with herself, thinking about Steve, playing with his big black chiseled body and sucking on his big black cock. It did not matter to Beth that Steve was only 19 years old, old enough to be her son, what mattered was that here was a handsome man who was mowing her lawn for the summer and she was developing big feelings for Steve. The interracial aspect of the whole thing only made her more horny.

Beth continued masturbating when all of a sudden the doorbell rang. It was Steve.

"I'm finished, Beth," Steve said.

Beth paid Steve for doing another fine job and then Steve left.

As Steve's car left the driveway, Beth said, "Goodbye my sweet prince."

When Beth went back inside the house, she immediately went into the bedroom. There she got out of her clothes and put on the bikini swimwear she had recently bought. Then she took out of the drawer a sex toy in the form of a big black dildo to play with. She then went out to the back yard pool. There she first put on a pair of weight belts around her ankles to help keep her down at the bottom of the pool. Next, she put on googles so she could see what she was doing. Then, with black dildo in hand, she walked over to the deep end of the pool and jumped into the water finally landing on the floor of the pool.

When she landed on the pool floor, she removed her bikini bottom and immediately put the black cock into here pussy area. Beth began to move the dildo in a very slow back and forth motion. As she played with herself underwater, she was experiencing

the thrill of underwater masturbation. She had fantasized that the thing that was in her pussy was not a sex toy but instead the big beautiful black cock of Steve. Beth had visions of nightly passion where she and Steve would engage in some hot sexual passion whether it was in the pool or in the bedroom or in any other room in the house.

As her masturbation strokes increased, Beth was finally able at the bottom of the pool to finally let go and finally expressed how she really felt about Steve:

"Oh Steve, I love you."

"That's it, Steve, give it to me"

"Stevie, baby, I want you forever."

A few minutes later Beth finally came in the water at the bottom of the pool. As she came, Beth cried out:

"Oh, Stevie baby, will love you till the day I die."

A few seconds later, Beth removed the weight belts from her ankles, took her bikini bottom, sex toy, and weights and swam up to the surface before getting out of the pool.

As Beth returned to the house, she looked around at the lawn that Steve had been working on and vowed to herself:

Steve is my boy toy and my lover, and I'm going to make sure it happens.

TO BE CONTINUED...

walterk
walterk
80 Followers