The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NNNN!...NNNN!" Elizabeth protested and pushed him back forcefully. "Sto..." her objections were once again stifled by his persistent and very capable tongue as he pressed his face back into hers and twirled her tongue with his own. Her mouth had been opened wider while she tried to say "stop" and now their mouths were tightly pressed together as his long tongue explored her mouth.

Thomas felt a very brief, but intentional motion on her part. Her tongue twisted with his before it retreated to the back of her mouth to lay flat.

Elizabeth realized that this was going to be a wrestling match to try and keep his tongue from getting into her mouth.

She was trying to keep her mouth closed but felt the need to object to the liberties the gangly black man was taking. She was becoming angry, but each time she tried to say something, his mouth would converge on hers and attack her with his long, probing tongue. What's worse was her chest was smashing against his as he was so close there was no way to avoid her giant breasts from coming in contact with his body.

Thomas had now changed his approach and was giving her wet pecks on her lips. After a couple of minutes of this, he began kissing her chin with his lips slightly opened and his tongue flicking her soft skin, he nestled his face under her neck, inhaled deeply and licked the side, then returned to her mouth, which he found open just enough to slip his tongue inside again. His embrace tightened; his objective was to get Elizabeth to return his passionate kisses.

Thomas moved on her mouth in a way no one had ever done. Elizabeth felt absolutely unprepared to mentally process what Thomas was doing to her. She found the loud sucking and popping sounds of his efforts on her closed lips to be nothing short of obscene. She winced, she moved her head from side to side, she tried to talk in an effort to better define the rules, but all of her efforts were met with more lips, more pecking, more roaming tongue. She finally settled on keeping herself still and suffering through the ordeal, trying to give him no encouragement.

He pulled back again and began the entire process over, this time more slowly, more intentionally and with more passion. Elizabeth began to think about her husband, Jeff, and how he kissed. Jeff rarely kissed her at all anymore. A short kiss on the cheek when they went to work, sometimes he kissed her when he was on top during sex. She couldn't think of the last time he French kissed her, or kissed her neck, or sucked on her neck and nibbled her skin...

To her shock and horror, Elizabeth heard a soft, but audible moan escape her lips as Thomas was sucking hard on the skin of the nape of her neck, her guard was down as she thought of Jeff and now she unintentionally gave Thomas more encouragement.

Thomas had a small fold of soft skin on the side of her neck sucked into his mouth between his two lips. He drew it in forcefully, trying to produce a dark hickey.

It was a few moments before she pushed Thomas away from her neck, but he just attached himself to her mouth again. Elizabeth felt his hot breath warm her resistant tongue, his hands were firmly gripping her shoulders and pulling her closer, smashing and squishing her mammoth breasts against his chest. Her head spinning, mixed with thoughts of her husband and how to now defend herself against the onslaught of mouth, tongue, and assertive hands. Her eyes shut tightly; Elizabeth now felt the unmistakable hot wetness of a probing tongue in the opening of her ear.

"Ohhh!" She moaned loudly as her body shivered uncontrollably, betraying every intention she had to simply endure the consequences of her poorly executed plan. Thomas was feeling the voluptuous blonde slowly melt in his hands; her resistance wearing away with each passing moment. He slid his hands down and gently gripped the outside of her enormous tits. He traced the round shape of each with the palms of his hands. He was able to feel their form as he gently caressed them. He applied more pressure until his hands held the weighty orbs over the supportive bra. There was easily more breast in each hand than what they could hold. His cock was now fully hard and pressing painfully against the zipper of his jeans.

Elizabeth was able to shake herself free and set her eyes to the strange man who she somehow had allowed access to her lips, neck and ears.

She pushed on his shoulders and stood up looking at her watch in the same instant.

'Five minutes!' She shook her head. She had to think of something to get out of this situation.

"Thomas, you had five minutes. That's more than enough."

"Nope. Twenty minutes was the agreement. He tried to pull her back down on the couch, but he could see that Elizabeth was done.

Trying to appease the grotesque man, she offered, "We can finish some other time, like after the presentation." She hoped this would be enough to stop this craziness, while still keeping him satisfied.

Thomas thought about this prospect for a moment. He would be taking a chance, but the reward would be another opportunity to kiss her, maybe more. Regardless, he realized that she had had enough for the moment and after groping her tits, he knew he shouldn't press the issue further.

His head up, looking intently at the tall, curvaceous white woman, he sighed heavily and said, "Alright. After the presentation."

"So, you'll participate, right?" Elizabeth hoped she had given him enough to at least read the introduction to the points she and Stephie made.

"Okay, I'll read the lines. I'll participate. But if you don't give me the remaining fifteen minutes, you'll be very sorry."

Elizabeth smiled and gave Thomas a copy of the introductions. "Here's your copy." Just read it through a few times so it's not new to you. I'll put extra copies on the podium."

"Alright then." Thomas looked down at the typed copy and got up from the couch. Putting his hands in front of his erection that tented away from him.

"I'll see you at the closing meeting!" Thomas approached her and took her shoulders in his hands again. For some reason, she relaxed and allowed him to pull her toward him for a kiss good-bye. He could immediately sense a difference. Thomas was again kissing her, now in a full-on French kiss. Elizabeth forgot herself for a second and closed her eyes, feeling weak from the hot kiss. The ugly black man roamed her reluctant mouth in a searing-hot, slippery kiss. Elizabeth moaned before he felt her arms push him forcefully away.

"No, Thomas! My god!" Elizabeth shook her head quickly to refocus, then gathered her things as fast as she could and left for her room to take her nap, relieved that she was able to put off Thomas until the next day.

In her second-floor suite, Elizabeth closed the curtains that darkened the bright windows made all the more brilliant by the reflection of the pool two stories down.

Looking in the mirror, she spoke aloud to herself, "Two good hours of rest. Just what I needed." Something in the mirror caught her eye. It was a small, dark, oval-shaped purple mark. "Oh my god!" She quickly stepped closer. "A hickey!" Examining the obvious spot on her neck, she tried to wipe it off with a washcloth. "Damn it!" She hunched her shoulders down. 'I'll just use some base makeup on it and hide it.' Nodding to herself in the mirror, she left the bathroom, peeled off her skirt, unbuttoned her tight, white blouse and slipped into her cool bed. There was something about seeing the prominent hickey on her neck that made Elizabeth's pussy leak unexpectedly. It was the physical evidence of the strange kissing session she had just experienced with a black man.

As she lie in bed trying to get to sleep, Thomas's soft, wet lips and probing tongue continued to haunt her. He was quite a good kisser after all, at least considering she was resisting as much as she could without ending the episode outright. She thought how strange it was that he could kiss so well and how she had never been kissed so passionately until that time. She felt her neck almost expecting to feel the hickey he caused her when he sucked on it.

Elizabeth exhaled and rolled over on her side, then again to her other side. The black man's kiss wasn't going to leave her consciousness anytime soon. She moved her hand between her legs and began to rub her surprisingly wet pussy.

"Mmmm." She thought of her husband, Jeff and his preferred sexual position from behind. In her mind, Jeff was grabbing onto her buttocks and really giving it to her, then turned her over and entered her missionary style. He began kissing her in the new position, something she wished he would do more of. In her fantasy she opened her eyes and his face was dark, black even. It was Thomas pumping her as he kissed her with his full, eager lips. Before Elizabeth could stop herself, she had a powerful orgasm, followed immediately by another.

"Damn it!" she cried out, disappointed that the lank, black man was in her head as she masturbated. Now at least feeling relaxed, she was able to take her two-hour nap.

That night, dinner came and went with Elizabeth having a wonderful conversation with her CEO who sat next to her at the large, round banquet table. She felt confident and relaxed about her presentation the next day now that Thomas was going to participate. She caught herself on several occasions looking around the banquet room for signs of Thomas but didn't see him at any point during the evening. She had a nightcap with Stephie and reviewed their lines, then returned to her room for bed.

She was embarrassed to have masturbated again to Thomas's kiss before she fell asleep that night. She could not ignore the effect his kissing had upon her. The novelty of kissing a black man for the first time in her life also contributed to her intrigue. Elizabeth couldn't remember the last time she felt so alive, nor could she remember the last time she masturbated three times over the course of just five hours.

***

During the presentation, Thomas did a fine job reading his lines and Elizabeth thought the group's performance was a success. She gave Stephie and Thomas a high-five and they all sat down at their banquet table for lunch. Elizabeth continued to steal glances of Thomas who never looked once in her direction. 'Maybe he's forgotten all about it,' she thought, feeling a sense of relief followed by a strange feeling of disappointment.

After the luncheon and the keynote speaker, the convention was officially over. Elizabeth made her way to the lounge with two other female executives and sat at a table for a couple of stiff drinks. As she was sipping on her second margarita on the rocks, she couldn't help but look around for Thomas. Not only was he nowhere in sight, but the place had nearly emptied out. Most company employees were headed to the airport or driving back home that afternoon. Elizabeth's flight didn't leave until the following night, so she was able to relax and enjoy her drinks. After her third, she excused herself and made her way up to her room to answer her emails and check-in for her flight the next day. She had in mind to masturbate again as the drinks had made her very horny.

Pressing the elevator button, she could feel someone's presence behind her. Without even turning around, she could sense it was Thomas. As she entered the elevator, her hunch was proved to be true.

"You didn't think I'd forget about our kiss now, did you?" He asked as he stood closer to her than she felt comfortable with. She noticed he had a full bottle of what looked like whisky in his right hand. A man whom she did not recognize walked pass them as Thomas stood close, the elevator doors still open. She could feel her pussy become wet thinking what she must look like standing so close to a black man as she was.

Elizabeth exhaled deeply, "No, I was pretty sure you'd find me sooner or later." She looked over at the man standing next to her, then down at her feet. She felt uncomfortable. Not that she feared Thomas. He was clearly harmless and not overly aggressive, he could have tried much more yesterday while he was kissing her, she was uncomfortable because there was an excitement that churned deep inside her. A forbidden sort of excitement that she had honestly never felt before.

The door to the elevator opened about the same time that Elizabeth realized that the expectation was that they were headed to her hotel room for the fifteen-minute kiss. They walked down the long hallway toward her room as she thought of how thankful she was she booked a suite and that it had a couch and sitting area with a partial wall separating the bedroom.

"Here's my room." Elizabeth looked around to see if anyone could see that she was bringing a black man into her hotel room. No one was in the hallway; she was in the clear. The door opened and the two slipped in.

Still wearing her business suit, she told Thomas to sit down on the couch while she changed out of her work clothes. She struggled with what to do next. She knew she should just kiss him now and get it over with, but her desire to get comfortable overcame her inner objection to keeping the man in her room for a few minutes longer. Elizabeth went to the dresser where she had placed her clothes and rifled through the drawers looking for a casual outfit. She found a white, tank-top undershirt, the kind she wore to bed every night and a cotton, above the knee skirt she had brought to wear on the flight home. She locked the door of the bathroom behind her.

She changed out of her clothes feeling the effect of the margaritas. 'A little giddy, but not drunk at least!' she reassured herself. 'This will be over in fifteen minutes.' She took a look at herself in the mirror. Her white T-shirt showed the outrageous curves of her bra-clad breasts but still hid most of her cleavage and concealed her nipples well. Her navy-blue skirt was short, but not too short. She wrapped an elastic band around her hair pulling it into a ponytail and opened the door.

"Are you ready for round two?" Thomas was drinking whisky from a hotel glass, sitting nervously at the edge of the burgundy couch.

A glass was poured half-full and sitting in front of the spot where Elizabeth would sit.

"I'm willing to fulfil my part of the bargain, fifteen minutes." She walked over and sat. She was already buzzed, but given the nature of this meeting, she knew a little more wouldn't hurt, she reached for the glass and drank half the amount of whisky in three, labored gulps giving in to a small cough as she put the glass down.

"Damn!" Thomas shook his head. You're going to feel that!" He smiled at the thought of a drunk Elizabeth succumbing to the effects of the alcohol.

Elizabeth turned her body and pressed her lips together tightly in preparation for Thomas's kiss. She had already resolved not to do anything other than sit there.

Thomas suddenly stood up and pushed the table away from the couch.

"Here, stand up. I want to kiss you standing." Thomas knew what he was doing. A standing kiss would allow more of his body to come in contact with the beautiful, white vixen and give him the chance to touch her better.

Elizabeth saw no harm in standing so she stood up. Thomas put his hands on her narrow waist and brought her closer to his body. Elizabeth could feel his torso against her own and did not like the position. She decided to endure it for the time being, so she closed her eyes.

Thomas moved his head up and began to kiss Elizabeth's closed mouth in big, loud smacking kisses. He worked his way over her lips, then chin. He could feel her face was tense. He moved his head away from her and noticed she was wincing. This wasn't going to produce the results he had hoped for.

"Fuck it." Thomas bent over and capped the bottle of whisky he had brought with him. "Forget it, Elizabeth. I just wanted a kiss from a beautiful lady and all I get is some weird shit. Don't you even know how to kiss?"

The effect of Thomas pulling away, and now at the door about to leave should have given the sexy woman cause to celebrate, but the fact was, his refusal to continue caused Elizabeth to feel sorry for the man. She was surprised by his actions. Had she thought about it more soberly, she would have let him leave, but she felt she hadn't held up to her part of the deal, and the alcohol was making her far more agreeable than usual.

"Wait." Elizabeth turned toward the black man. "Okay, okay. I'll do a better job, within reasonable limits, of course." She stood divided, part of her definitely wanted him to leave, yet part of her wanted him to stay and kiss her for the fifteen minutes as was planned.

"No shit? No scrunched-up face?" Thomas turned away from the door. Elizabeth was feeling no pain. The whisky was warming her through and through.

"No scrunched-up face." She looked down. "But also, no tongue." Elizabeth was pleased she remembered that important rule before the kissing actually started.

"Ok. No tongue." Thomas had no intention to not try. He felt his chances were good that she would kiss him back as she loosened up.

Thomas set the bottle down and walked over to the tall blonde and resumed his position, his arms on her waist and his lips pointed toward hers. Elizabeth checked her watch to mark the time. His lips parted, then he kissed her. The difference was immediately apparent to Thomas. Elizabeth's mouth was warm and wet, her lips, although closed, weren't contorted or pursed. Thomas moved his head about from side to side as his fat lips completely covered the white woman's. His tongue slipped over her mouth, feeling its softness, he could sense the alcohol on her breath which gave her a sexy taste.

His more innocent approach lasted several minutes. It was obvious that Thomas was on his very best behavior. All was well in Elizabeth's mind, no French kissing, no inappropriate touching. But as the moments passed, she began to want to feel his tongue against hers. She began to think how she would be able to recall the French kissing later when she masturbated.

Elizabeth felt the familiar, relaxed, stimulated feeling that the alcohol gave her. Her facial muscles relaxed. Then her shoulders. She was reminded of the three impossibly intense orgasms she had just thinking about the kiss from yesterday. She could feel the hum of a moan deep within her. She opened her mouth without thinking much about what she was doing. The long, slick tongue, playfully darting and moving on hers in her mouth felt sensual and she wanted more. It was Thomas's tongue she had in her mouth and she was fully French kissing him as if he were Jeff. Their tongues swirled and became entangled in a passionate kiss. She felt hot; his breath, his firm hands cradling her heavy breasts over her shirt and bra. Her mind was enjoying this strange experience more than she could have ever guessed.

Their faces were firmly joined, their tongues dancing within their eager mouths. Elizabeth's breath was becoming heavy, more frantic. She pressed her body closer to the black man not thinking about what she was doing.

It was the tug she felt on her bra that brought her out of her trance. Thomas had his hands on each breast and was squeezing and kneading them as if he had permission. As soon as the realization came to her, she began to close her mouth. Thomas felt her beginning to resist and pressed his tongue further into her. The weight of her tits heavy in each hand while still in their bra caused him to crave the feeling of holding them without the encumbrance.

Elizabeth backed away and grabbed his wandering hands, setting them down to his side. She had to shake her head to break the spell this curious man had upon her. She knew she needed to back away before she let him go any further. No other man besides Jeff has touched her breasts since she had been married.